Family Issues Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Kevin was neither, and he could see only the beautiful woman he'd fallen in love with. He smiled and enveloped her in his arms.

---

Suzan Owens didn't make her vast fortune selling drugs, guns, or human organs, or on the backs of abused sex workers. She let other people dirty their hands. Suzan liked working behind a desk in an office with climate control, and she found out very early that the cleaning business can be just as gratifying as selling cocaine. She had built a vast machine over the years. The money came in from one end, bloody and dirty from drug deals, human trafficking, harvesting organs, selling illegal arms, and tears of families ruined by gambling. When it came out on the other end (minus Suzan's fifteen to twenty-five percent), it was white as snow.

She was ruthless in her own 'master villain on a spinning chair with a cat' way. And she thought that she understood people better than anyone else. Her kink, after all, was observing. As she regarded Diana through the CCTV camera, she couldn't help but feel a pang of admiration. The girl was ruthless in her own way.

One of the club's back rooms served as a bedroom with several beds and a small shower attached. It was used by employees on some weekends. Diana had a better use for it.

"Get over on your hands and knees, Agent. I want to feel you again around my cock."

Agent Brian Thompson crawled on all fours to the center of the bed.

"I want that tight ass again," Diana said, her majestic hard cock rearing up before her. "Fold your knees under your stomach. I want that little hole gaping at me. That's right."

The FBI agent quickly brought his knees up beneath him; his crevice split open and warm cum drizzled out onto his penis and stomach. It was their second round tonight and his second visit to the club.

"What a gorgeous little ass you've got there, Agent," Diana said as the bed creaked under her. Brian moaned as he felt her long fingers rubbing soothingly over his round bum-cheeks.

"Please, Diana," he gasped. He left his wedding ring in the car, but Diana forced him to go back and get it. She liked to look at it during sex. It was a constant reminder for both that he was married, and still, he couldn't help crawling to her.

"You want my cock?"

"Yes."

"No, you need to say it, Brian." She patted his ass cheek.

"I want your cock. Fill me with your cock."

"Why?"

"Because I love it."

"Why?"

"Because it's so big and hard, and it feels amazing inside me."

"That's better," Diana said and took a firm grip on his hips. Her massive cock started to stretch his tight little hole.

Brian began panting, and his whole body started pouring sweat on the mattress. His crevice resisted, twitched, and fought the massive invader. Diana was relentless. She pressed the plum head against his puckered hole, and each time he moved she locked her hands around his hips, forcing him to stay.

"Oh, baby, you're still fucking tight. Relax."

"It's not easy." He gasped from pain.

"But you want me in, don't you? That's what you came here for, no?"

He nodded and then cried in pain as her bulbous head tore through the clenched muscle. He gave a series of short breaths, like a woman going through labor.

"Relax, baby; the worst part is over."

He clenched around her girth involuntarily.

"Well, look at that," she said, looking down on their joined bodies. "Looks like your hole is hungry. It's trying to eat me. Should we feed it?"

Brian moaned.

She adjusted herself behind him until she was in the position she wanted. Once she was set, she pulled a little backward, the big head again stretching the hole that was clinging to it wantonly.

"Arch your back, baby."

"Huh?" he panted.

Diana pressed her palm against his back, lowering the midsection. It made his hole flex and open up more for her. When she was satisfied with the arch, Diana slid all the way back into him in one long deep stroke.

"Ooooooooohhh, God..." His entire body tingled, a full feeling spreading through his midsection. His body heated and his heart accelerated as the warmth of the blood-engorged cock hit his insides.

"Feels good?" She drew back and then fed it back into him with a slow roll of her hips.

"Oh God, yes," he said. His head dropped onto the bed.

"How does it feel?" she asked as she drew back. On the next forward thrust, she angled herself downward slightly, so the bulbous head pressed forcefully on Brian's sensitive prostate.

"Ohhhh fuck!!" His cock lurched and slapped against his toned stomach as she started moving faster inside him.

She alternated between short, fast jabs, pulling a little and then hammering inside, and long deep strokes, pulling almost all the way out and sliding all the way in.

"That's it, you're mine now."

"Ohh fuck!" His body trembled and shook at the strange feeling that he was fast becoming addicted to.

"I'm gonna fill your tight hole again, baby." She kept driving inch after thick, hard inch in and out of him.

His cock was as hard as titanium, and he felt like the tip was about to explode right off.

Diana drew back all the way out of his tight pink opening. She watched the little cave struggling to close its gate and jammed her cock head back in. She then thrust hard. As the thick, rope-like ridge of her corona tore across his prostate, his climax hit.

"Ahhhh," he moaned. Brian's semen sped up his shaft. A long rope of the milky fluid shot forth from the engorged tip to splash onto the sheets beneath him. Diana continued fucking him, and her next forward stroke brought forth the second rope of creamy seed.

"Ahhhh...Ahhhh...Ahhhh," he groaned as each penetrating thrust of her huge cock caused a delightful contraction in his groin and another bubbling wad of cum to spew forth. The sheets beneath them were spattered with gobs of his semen. She continued to pound him deep and fast, each thrust causing his cock to twitch and spew forth more and more cum.

"Oh God!" His legs slipped out from under him. As she drove deep into his tingling bum, his knees slid out all the way to the back, and his body collapsed onto the bed. He lay there, utterly spent, breathing hard, in sticky puddles of his own cum.

"Baby, you need to have more stamina."

He moaned, lying with his face to one side. Diana grabbed the top of the headboard above him. She took a firm hold and then flexed her hips backward. She pulled back to the tight opening of his anal ring and then slammed her hips forward.

"Oh, God."

"Oh yeah," she said with a groan as her rigid cock drove deep into him. "I like your tight hole, baby." She started moving fast, using the headboard as leverage to pound his ass like a jackhammer.

"Oh, ah, ah, ah!" Each one of her thrusts elicited another cry from him. He felt as if she was trying to nail him to the bed.

The bed creaked with each thrust. Anyone passing in the hallway would have little trouble guessing what was going on inside the room. Diana's groin slapped his bare ass each time her cock dived into his clenching ass.

"Get ready!"

Her cock conquered every inch of his exhausted tunnel. The slippery python slithered and bit his prostate on every thrust, and Brian came again. It was nothing like the first explosion, more of an emotional wave of satisfaction. He added more baby milk onto the bed. His tunnel, already wet with cum, squelched and flexed around her.

"I'm coming!" she roared. "Here it comes, here it comes." She drove deep and hard, not withdrawing but staying as deep inside him as was possible. He felt her cock pulse, and she exploded like a fireball in his bowels, drenching his insides with futanari semen.

"Oh, fuck, yeah," she moaned deeply and continued to unload high up into his guts. She stayed buried inside him for a long time, flooding him with cum.

"Clench your ass, baby."

"Huh?"

She slapped his ass playfully. "Clench your ass, baby. As hard as you can."

He clenched, and she pulled out. That final act milked the last drops from her softening cock. She gave him a hard slap on his ass and jumped up. "That was good. You remember where the shower is?"

"I...wait? Are you going?"

"I have a club that needs running."

"Stay a bit longer, okay?"

"What for?"

He rolled onto his back. "Come on, Diana. Can't we talk a little? Maybe grab something to eat together?"

"What do you think this is, Agent Brian? An affair? It's a hookup."

"I...I wanna take you out to dinner sometime."

"I have a boyfriend."

Brian's eyes became round.

"Shocked? You've got a wife, and still you have two of my loads inside your ass."

"He doesn't satisfy you in bed?"

"What?" Diana laughed. "Kevin? Baby, my sex life can be divided into before I met Kevin, and after I met Kevin. No one can even come close. I get hard just thinking about him."

"Then why the hell are you in bed with me?"

Diana shrugged. "Even the most amazing, juicy steak can be a bore if you eat it every night. Sometimes you just wanna nibble on chicken wings." She playfully slapped his soft member. "Plus, he's abroad, so..."

"I've got to see you again, Diana."

"Maybe."

"Don't say maybe, say yes."

"I'll think about it."

"Diana!"

"I told you I'll think about it. Less pressure will help my decision go the right way."

Suzan Owens waited for her in her office. The elder futanari sat in Diana's executive chair, her legs on the table. She was smoking a cigar.

"Hi, boss. Did you enjoy the show?" Diana asked.

Suzan arched a groomed eyebrow.

"I know what the CCTV cameras in that room are for."

"I liked how you are willing to grab an opportunity by the throat, girl. I liked the courage. Gives a whole new meaning to 'fuck the system.'"

"And the fact that I have a federal agent eating from my palm?"

"I liked that too."

"Then why the hell did you ask Ethan to try and fuck me? I know it was you who ordered him to deposit the money."

Suzan arched her eyebrow again. "You're continuing to impress me."

Diana placed her hands on her hips.

"I told you that we're not really in the clubbing business, little girl."

"My club will pull out $3.2 million this year. $3.5 maybe, into your bank account, boss. Clean money. Me, I did it."

"Very much appreciated. But the consequences of not handling our partners' money can be dire."

"I don't get it, boss. What if I hadn't handled Brian?"

Suzan blew a cloud of stinking smoke into the air and took her legs off Diana's desk. "I have my own leverage in the FBI, a bit subtler than you, but just as effective."

"So this was what? A test? A punishment?"

"Curiosity. You've handled the situation well. Beyond well."

"Admit it, Suzan, you thought I'd fail."

Suzan smiled. "What I still don't understand is how the hell you are making so much money when Ethan told me you've sliced the price of drinks in half. I thought most of the club revenues came from drinks."

"They do come from drinks," Diana smiled right back.

"You haven't gone and done anything stupid, have you?"

"I have a friend in the liquor import business. He imports from Mexico, mostly counterfeit brands. They look exactly like the real deal, and they cost a fifth. They don't taste exactly like the real thing, but no one coming to the club is a certified Johnny Walker taster. A cocktail is just a cocktail."

"Nice. Is he reliable, that friend of yours?"

"He is, but it's irrelevant," Diana said. "He won't be the owner of his business soon."

"What do you mean?"

"You're going to join as a senior partner of Brown Bag Liquor, Suzan. I'll seal the deal in a week." Diana pulled a briefcase out of her closet. "You'll find the details here. It's super cheap, a steal."

"You cheeky little—"

"I can keep depositing some of our associates' money through Brown Bag Liquor if it's ours."

"You mean mine," Suzan smiled.

"The club has become too profitable, and we need a better balance before we can use it again. Everyone profits. I can get cheap drinks for the club, people think this place is the shit, you get to keep $3.2 million. You're happy, our associates are happy, I'm happy."

"How much potential does this Brown Bag have?"

"It's small, but it has potential."

"And what will be your cut from this Brown Bag Liquor purchase, girl?"

Diana shrugged, practicing her poker face. She was going to cut sixty thousand dollars on this deal, maybe more if she played her cards right.

Suzan was quiet for a while. She gave Diana a thorough scan, reassessing. "To be honest, little girl, I never thought you had it in you."

"You thought I would fall on my ass the first chance I'd get, didn't you?"

Suzan took the briefcase from Diana's hands, lifted a duffel bag onto the table, and unzipped it.

Diana counted the stacks of money inside and gave a sharp intake of breath. "That's way too much, boss. I can't handle that even if I use the club and Brown Bag Liquor."

"You won't have to. I'm thinking of investing more in the clubbing industry. I'm about to buy eight more shitty nightclubs in this area, and I think I know who I want to manage them. What do you say, girl? Are you up for the job?"

---

In the end, they never got to see Venice. The day before their flight back from Ljubljana, they were still in the cabin, enjoying each other's bodies and the beautiful treks Triglav Park had to offer. Most of the treks ended in bed, and one of them ended in the shower together. There was a lot of lovemaking, sometimes tender, sometimes wild as they tried to compensate for the lost time. There were also naked breakfasts, a ton of laughter, cooking together, music, and even Krav Maga sessions. Kevin once managed to flip Helen on her back, though he suspected she let him do it.

"Kevin, I'm in the pool, come quick!" she shouted as she heard him entering the cabin.

"What's the rush?"

"I've found a channel that's about to broadcast the Game of Thrones season final. It's about to start."

"Kickass!"

The cabin had a small, temperature-controlled plunge pool that was facing the river. You could relax while watching the happy dash of the water below and experience dipping without risking pneumonia. Helen dragged the big flat screen from the living room, so it faced the terrace.

"Numberrrrr sixty-five!" she hollered as Kevin stepped outside the room and onto the parquet surrounding the pool.

"It's thirty-five. Jesus, I've told you whenever I go on the parquet you shout 'Number thirty-five.' Thirty-five. Kevin Durant—who the hell is sixty-five?"

"What do I know about football?"

"Football? Really?"

She poked her tongue at him.

"Oh, you're naked." He placed the bags from the cafe at the edge of the pool.

"Yeah, I used to be ashamed of my body, but now I have you ashamed of my body as well. It sort of distributes the burden. If we can find three more people who can be ashamed of my body, I'll probably start wearing bikinis."

He kneeled and kissed her lips. She almost pulled him into the pool, but he managed to escape. "What's the lube doing here?" He pointed at the white tube sitting not so innocently on a towel at the pool's rim.

Helen opened her mouth, faking surprise. "What the hell? How did this thing get here?"

"I wonder."

"I'm okay with you wondering. Did you get my coffee exactly right?"

"Relax, precision is my middle and a half name, though the guy at Starbucks said the Mars Rover probably has a less complex instruction set than your coffee."

Helen gave a Bronx cheer. "Simple coffee is for pussies. What the hell is that?" She picked up from the bag a large cup containing a festival of black and brown, ending with a frosty top.

"That's my pussies' coffee; it's local," Kevin said. "Latte Submarine. They dunk balls of Swiss chocolate, and they slowly dissolve at the bottom. See all the happy chocolate bubbles? It's dissolving." He clapped like a child who's about to get his first puppy.

"Are you sure this is safe, Kev?" She took a sip and giggled.

"Hey!"

"Looks dangerous. It has too many calories I don't want you to get hurt." She took a bigger sip and painted herself a dark mustache.

"Tom Selleck, I presume?"

She licked her upper lip, aiming for Scarlett Johansson sensual, sensual but it came out more like Amy Schumer awkward.

"Give me back my coffee, you thief!"

"Can't help it. The heart wants what the heart wants."

"If the heart wants the heart can go fetch. It's my coffee."

"Why are you still dressed?"

Kevin took his shirt off and twirled it around before tossing it with great showmanship. He kicked off a shoe next, his body moving to the Game of Thrones opening theme's cello and violin playing on the screen, while he hummed with the music. He twisted his lithe body and teased with each item like a stripper on a sleazy stage. Helen laughed, clapped, and catcalled.

"If you wanna burn calories, I have the perfect solution for you," he said. "Dracarys!"

"Haha. Shorts off! This is an underwear-free pool."

"Give me back my coffee, Helen."

"I think I'm beginning to develop feelings for it."

He grumbled but let her have it because loving someone meant you sometimes sacrificed your coffee. He took her cup of coffee instead and snuggled against her.

Helen always thought that watching Game of Thrones with Kevin was one of the best experiences life had to offer. It turned out that watching Game of Thrones in a warm pool with a naked Kevin was way better. It was distracting, in a good way. On the commercial breaks, Helen insisted on giving Kevin a body massage. She was pretty terrible at it, but she was just looking for excuses to touch him.

"HBO drifted so far away from Martin's books." She kneaded his ass cheek.

"I'm willing to bet that even if it were a movie about earwax, some nerd is gonna stand up and say, 'Hey! That's not how it happened in the book,'" Kevin said.

"I'm not a nerd."

"You're a dork in denial." Her index finger pressed and slipped inside his ass, and he clenched. "Ouch!"

"Sorry."

"Are you certain this is a legit ancient Chinese body massage technique?" he said.

"I told you already. It's called Ho Chi Wa and it's from the third dynasty."

"You're making shit up as we speak, aren't you?"

It was the season finale, and they both had a moment of 'Oh, finally!' as 'You know nothing, Jon Snow!' gave his King in the North Pole to 'Where are my dragons?' Daenerys. Helen was already hard, and the erotic scene was just an excuse. She pulled Kevin into her lap and nibbled on his ear. "You thinking what I'm thinking, Kev?"

"Daenerys Storm Born, Targaryen, Khaleesi, Breaker of Chains, Mother of Dragons, Snow?"

"I was thinking something else."

"That if she gets pregnant, he'll say 'He knows nothing!'?"

"Nope."

"But I'm getting warmer, right?"

"Remind me to never ask you what you're thinking." Helen's arms encircled him, and she pulled him closer. Her cock snuggled between his ass cheeks. "Relax, I need to finish your Chinese body massage."

She leaned forward, and Kevin could feel her large balls against his backside as the massage worked upwards, the smooth orbs raking across his rear end. She didn't know her own strength, and the body massage was quite horrible, but she also peppered the back of his neck with small kisses, and who can say no to that?

She lifted him and carried him to the pool's edge, setting him down on his stomach on the soft towel. She positioned herself between his legs and spread his buttocks. His small, tightly drawn scrotum became fully displayed. She leaned in and tenderly kissed it. Kevin shivered.

"It's like a little dancing button." Helen giggled.

"Shut up!"

She buried her chin in his cleft and pressed her lips to his starfish in a passionate kiss. His sphincter launched into a flurry of spasms.