Family Issues Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's been way too long," Helen said in a husky whisper as she adjusted her feet slightly and pulled his buttcheeks even further apart. Kevin felt her flex his hips backward somewhat as she held him pinned against the wall, her cock pulling back from his insides. She continued with a smooth backward motion until her massive ridge started pulling against the muscles that locked her cock inside of him.

Kevin clenched his ass cheeks, not wanting her to pull out and Helen gasped as his tunnel pressed on her glans. She didn't need the conviction. Slowly and mercilessly, she plowed it back into him.

"Ohhh," they moaned in unison. Kevin's head rolled against the wall. Helen began to work up a steady rhythm as she fucked him slow and deep. She drove herself balls deep inside him every time and pulled until the massive head of her cock was halfway out, before shoving right in. The large knob rubbed luxuriously over Kevin's prostate. Less than a minute after she began, his cock was pulsing, and pre-cum oozed continuously onto her toned abs. She made love to him with slow determination, and not a little anger about the time that had passed. Every now and then she squeezed more soap onto the base of her cock and fed it to his hole with her next thrust.

"Oh, it's deep," Kevin hissed as he felt the tingling spread through his midsection all the way to the tip of his cock. His arms held tight on her shoulders and neck. His fingers sank into her skin with each thrust. Helen started to speed up, and Kevin's body bumped rhythmically against the shower wall as her body rose. Her long cock filled his tunnel as she pressed harder into him. His legs flexed further, and his folded thighs rubbed against her breasts each time she buried herself inside him.

"Oh, oh, oh," he moaned as he lost control over his body. The sensations centered on his throbbing prostate as Helen's massive cockhead tore across it. It started as a dull throb and then escalated to a mind-numbing wave of electricity. Helen drew back and then gripped him tightly as she slammed him fiercely against the shower wall, driving her long cock deep.

Kevin's first ejaculation sailed into the air and hit her chin. His second rope of cum painted the cleft between her beautiful breasts. Another white string sped up from the tip and pasted her abs with a silvery ribbon.

"Ahhhh." He gave one last satisfied sigh and watched her beautiful face that was contorted with effort and lust.

Helen's rhythm intensified. She was squeezing him hard against the wet wall now. She looked like a Valkyrie from the legends, the water streaming in rivulets down her golden hair, her wet muscles flexing again and again with her song of lust. She grunted and slammed into her lover.

Kevin clenched as her engorged knob began to shoot its precious load high up into his waiting guts. She continued to hammer into him, her ejaculating cock reaching the deepest point as she painted his inside with stream after stream of pent-up lust.

"Hmm." He purred and looked into her eye, loving the wild creature he saw there when she came.

At last, she gave a final thrust and stopped, her body pressing into his and her head pressed to his.

"I missed you so much, Kev."

"I missed you too."

She lowered him down and started soaping her body, but Kevin stopped her and took the soap off her hands. "It's your birthday. Let me do everything," he whispered. "I'll soap you like, like, I'm the best soap...man ever. You were never soaped like I'm about to right now. Yeah."

Helen nodded and put her head directly beneath the spraying nozzle while Kevin soaped his hands.

Ten minutes later there wasn't too much progress. Helen's phone started ringing, but they both ignored it.

"Hey, best soap man ever?"

"What?"

"I have other parts, too, Kev."

"I know."

"On the other hand, my boobs have never been so sparkly clean."

"I call them Mary-Kate and Ashley." Kevin kissed the scarred left breast.

"Like the Olsen twins?"

He kissed her right breast. "I wouldn't want Ashley to get jealous."

"Uh huh."

"Wanna know what I call your—"

"No!"

"'Kay." He finally started working on her back, and Helen sighed happily. Her muscles felt terrific as his kneading fingers spread the frothy lather all over her shoulders. Kevin worked on her back and down to her toned legs before going back up to her peach bottom. The one he liked so much. Kevin spread her ass cheeks and dragged his tongue along the cleft between them, just to laugh when she yelped. Her ass cheeks were deliciously firm, and he let his hands run in slow, soothing circles all over them. He rubbed the soft orbs slowly and then sank his fingers into her skin.

Helen clenched. There was an inviting heat coming from her crack, and Kevin let his hand slip inside. His soap-slicked fingers danced over the taut skin at the bottom of her crack and over her tight puckered hole. The tip of his thumb circled her starfish, listening to her sharp intake of breath each time he rubbed the pink opening.

His hand looped around her and pulled her body closer. She felt his hardness touching her leg and smiled. It always felt like a victory when he lusted for her. His wet hand went around her erect cock, and he gave it a squeeze, sending a shudder down her back.

Kevin's soapy fingers rubbed slowly around the velvety-smooth shaft. Touching Helen's cock made it swell immediately, and it continued to fill and stiffen. It was hot, and it heaved like an animal. A white tear of pre-cum materialized at the tip. Helen sighed, and the beast jumped in his hand. That was part of her too. Fuck all the haters. It made his heart swell when he made her grow and crave like that. Her hard erection caused him to spread his gripping fingers even further. The huge knob at the end got darker as more blood pulsed into it.

"I would like to dedicate my next song to the love of my life."

"Me? I'm the love of your life?"

"Happy..." He planted his lips between her shoulder blades and kissed her multiple times. "Birthday to you," he sang in a deep voice. His hand slowly squeezed its way down her cock.

"Happy..." his unoccupied finger trailed between her legs, swirled around her smooth sack, dipped inside her wet vagina, came out wet with soap and her juice. Then it traveled back to her ass. "Birthday to you." She gave a sharp intake as his soapy finger slipped inside her anal tunnel and wiggled.

"Happy birthday, Ms. Vice President." He pumped, his hand squeezing her cock as it slid up and down, emitting squishy sounds. His finger inside her tunnel joined the rhythm. Futanari had a fun button inside their ass, and he rubbed it gently. Kevin counted silently to fifty, and Helen exploded. Her engorged knob started to shoot its precious load high up into the air. Kevin aimed her cock at the shower wall. He tried to paint a white heart with an arrow running through it, but it came out more like a deformed smiley. Helen's legs shook so hard she had to sit down on the floor.

"Happy birthday to you." He kissed her beautiful golden crown and sat beside her. "Eat your heart out, Marilyn."

They shared a laugh, and Kevin hugged her tight, nuzzling her neck. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her close, gently rubbing her arm. She pressed her forehead to his wet chest. Despite the heaviness in her stomach, it fluttered at the feeling of her body pressed against his. Kevin gave her warmth from within.

Her smartphone started ringing again.

"Someone's trying to get you," Kevin said.

"It can wait. Probably a survey or some bullshit."

He began soaping her again, going all over the places he'd neglected. After he was done, he rinsed off the soap and wrapped her in a big towel. For a few moments, she stood and enjoyed his touch as he rubbed her naked body. She tried to pretend that she was inside a perfect bubble, just like Slovenia. It didn't work—the dark clouds in her life kept bumping into her dome. Her phone started ringing again.

"Persistent nag. Probably someone who wants to wish you a happy birthday," Kevin said.

"How, how long can you stay?" she said in a quiet voice.

"Ehhh, two hours. We're safe for another two."

He was here with her, and it was amazing as always, but there was the tick of the clock hanging over it. She felt like crying again, so she told herself, Stop acting like a little girl! Crying would only ruin the precious little time she still had with him.

He kept kissing her and rubbing her body, but now it wasn't enough to chase the clouds away. Her smartphone started ringing again.

Kevin snorted. "Okay already. Coming. Jeez."

"What the—?" She heard him from the hallway.

"What's wrong?"

Kevin stepped back inside, frowning.

"What's wrong?"

"Funny shit. A Finn O'Brien was trying to reach you. My dad's name is Finn O'Brien. What are the odds?"

"Oh."

"Oh? Why did my father just call you, Helen?"

Her lower lip trembled. "What?"

"Why the hell did my father just call you, Helen?"

She hoped she didn't look as guilty as she felt. "I met with your father, a week ago."

His purple eyes lit up. She searched, but there was no kindness in them.

"I met your dad, Kevin."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"He came over to meet me, and we sat down, and we had coffee, and we talked."

"Oh. That makes sense. So nice."

"Don't panic, Kev." She projected. She saw the flare of anger across his handsome face, and her breathing became more rapid and shallow as she felt little spiders crawl up her throat.

"What do you mean don't panic? Finn came here? Why? Did you ask him to come?"

"It was an accident. I didn't mean to."

"How the hell do you invite someone by accident? Did you accidentally find out his number, and then your fingers accidentally pressed the right digits?"

"I knew you'd get mad."

"Then why the hell did you do it?" He grabbed his clothes and stepped out of the shower. Helen ran after him to the living room. He didn't waste time drying himself and pulled on his pants and shirt, his movements fast, resolute.

"Your father asked to see me, Kev. He begged. Will you sit down for a sec, for a minute, and stop acting like you've just discovered that I'm an ISIS head chopper?"

There was a storm brewing under Kevin's stony expression. "What did you tell him?"

"He wanted to know what's really going on with you."

"What did you tell him, Helen?"

"Everything."

"Everything?"

"About Diana, and how I forced you to be with her. That I wish I could turn back time and choose differently. That I love you. "

"Why the hell did you have to tell him about Diana?"

"He asked. He has the right to know, Kev. It's unfair, the way you keep him in the dark. Will you sit down, for fuck's sake? It's hard enough for me as it is without you making me feel like you hate me now."

"You went behind my back." He raised his voice.

"I'm so sorry."

"That's a pattern with you. You fuck up, then you say you're sorry. I've sacrificed a hell of a lot to keep my dad safe from the truth. I've spent the last seven months as a boyfriend to your abusive sister just so I can keep him clueless, and you went and just spilled all the beans because you want us to be together, today."

"I'm so sorry."

"Yeah, me too." He turned around and started walking towards the door.

"You're going?"

"I need time to think. I need to figure out a way to do damage control."

"Everything is so easy for you, Kevin."

"Which part? The one where I have to fix everything for my dad, or the one where I need to fix what you've done?"

"You hold all the aces. That's so unfair."

"Aces? Me?"

"Yes, aces."

"Look at me straight and tell me that life dealt me aces, because it doesn't even feel like lemons, Helen. Lemons would have been nice."

"Aces, Kevin. I can't live without you, but you seem to be doing just fine without me."

"That's not true."

She nodded and sank her teeth in her lip, hoping the pain would stop the tears. "I get it. You're about to finish your degree. You've got a new exciting job. Good things are happening in your life."

"I'm so sorry that things are finally starting to look up for me."

"I'm not. But you said one year, and you didn't ask me—you've made the decision for both of us. And you could have said three or five years, and I would have said yes."

"Hey..." His voice became tender.

"My life is total crap right now. And you don't have any idea what's it been like for me for the past three weeks. I sit and wait for you to call, and I'm not even allowed to call you. And I put on a brave face because you told me to be a real Valkyrie." A single tear traveled down her scar, and a friend tear followed. They both hung from her chin for a moment before they fell. "Sometimes you manage to send me a text message. Sometimes you even sneak a phone call past Diana. And when you do, then I'm high, but when you don't, I cry myself to sleep. I try hard not to think about you with her."

"Hey..."

She made an honest effort to keep it down, but everything came tumbling down and dissolved into a whirlwind of salty emotions. The tap opened with her confession. "Sometimes I wish that we could go back to the time when we were just friends. At least we were together back then. So I sat down with your dad, it was a mistake. Yeah, I was hoping he'd ask for my help financially and that you'd be able to come to me. I'm so sorry that I love you so much I sometimes can't think things through."

Kevin stared at her tear-stricken face, shocked at the tiny amount of time it took him to understand. His mother always talked about kindness while she was cruel to his dad, the only person who loved her unconditionally. Kevin shuddered at the thought of following in her footsteps. Nobody likes to think himself a bastard, but for Kevin, the revelation was gut-wrenching.

"You hold all the aces, Kevin. If it's a game, then I've already lost. I never had a relationship before, but if this is how it feels, then...I've lost, Kevin, I came in behind Diana, behind everything. I came in last."

The winter snows raging inside him melted right away. He gently enveloped Helen in his arms and sat her down on the sofa. She sobbed into his chest, hands clutching his shirt. There was rawness to it, like the pain of an open wound. Kevin held her close, rocking her slowly, and kissing away her tears.

"I'm so sorry," he said over and over. "I'm so sorry."

–-

Kevin checked his watch. Two hours came and went, and he was still in the penthouse. They lay naked in her bed after they'd made love. Unlike their shower sex, their make-up sex was very long and very tender. It was an emotional release more than anything. Now her golden hair was spread on his chest, and she was munching on a slice of the Doberge cake.

"I can actually hear my bum getting bigger. Me and your cooking, Kev, we share a love-ate relationship."

"Happy birthday, baby."

"Thirty years ago I began sucking at human relationships. So exciting."

"Feeling better, love?"

She checked his watch. "Do you need to go now?" He nodded, and she wrapped him in a hug that was less loving and more of a WWE pinning type. "Let's see you try."

He kissed her top. "It's true what they say about makeup sex. It was really nice."

"Still, I don't want you to be angry with me, ever."

"Did you offer to cover my dad's debt when you met him?"

She reluctantly let go of Kevin's hands. "I wanted to, I almost did, but I was too scared of your reaction."

"Ouch. Am I that scary?"

"You're precious, and I'm scared of losing you."

"Let's...let's make it the last time something like that happens, okay? I'm not an asshole, Helen. Never have been. Hurts to hear you're scared of me."

She nodded. "It was strange. I thought your dad would be furious. I'm a futanari abomination who slept with his son, and he's a Bible Belt Baptist after all."

"He's nothing like that. I've almost never seen him go to church."

"He wasn't religious?"

Kevin remembered a moment from a long time ago. Pastor Roy Anderson, tall like the messenger of God out of the scriptures, looking down from his podium, smiling and confident. Below, his short, pale father, Finn O'Brien, perched on the edge of his stool like a frail puppet. Fists balled, looking up at the man who had everything, including the love of the woman Finn loved. There were more than anti-religious sentiments to his dad's aversion to the church.

"He wasn't mad about me being a futa, but he was mad as hell when I told him about what I've forced you to do, though he tried to tone it down. I asked his forgiveness several times, and he tried to be understanding. He's a good man, Kev."

His finger lazily trailed the perfect lines of her lips, and she took a mock bite. "I used to be so ashamed of him."

"What? Why?"

"People made fun of him because of my mom, because of a lot of things. He was an outsider. No one respected him, my mother least of all. Some of that just rubbed...I used to be ashamed of him. But he's a good man."

"He was just desperate to know what's really going on with you. He said that some years ago you hung out with the wrong type of people, and that opened a rift between you, and since then you two never really talk."

Kevin stiffened. "What exactly did he say?"

"That he was mad at you because you chose the wrong company against his counsel. But he doesn't even blame you for that; he blames himself for pushing you away."

"Did he say what kind of people they were?"

"No. Why?"

"Never mind."

"Huh?"

"Give me three weeks, Helen, okay?"

"What?"

He kissed her neck. "Three weeks to figure out a way to get the money, and if I can't, then I'll take the money from you. We'll do it properly. You'll give it to me as a loan. Can you hold on for three more weeks?"

She lifted her head off his chest. There was the hint of a smile on her rose-petal lips. "Are you serious?"

"Dead. Serious. I was a jerk. You gave me a solution, but I chose my stupid pride over you. I put you in last place when you should always be in first. My mother again, she used to say...Fuck. I can't blame every nasty choice I make on her. It was me. Three weeks, Helen, and during these three weeks I promise to call at least twice a day and to sneak out whenever I have a chance to."

"Why three?"

"I have an idea, plus in three weeks, my new work offers some nice vacation deals as perks for employees. And, well..." He reached out for his pants and took out an envelope.

"What's that?"

"Your present."

She picked up the note. "Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm going to the Bahamas, and so are you. Happy birthday, from the guy who loves you more than anything."

"Three days in the Bahamas in a four-star hotel, three weeks from now," he said. "All inclusive, just me and you. Cocktail glasses with little umbrellas, scuba diving, and you know what."

"Suddenly life doesn't suck anymore." She kissed his lips several times, then snuggled back into him. "Best birthday and best birthday gift ever. I'm going to take a nap. Wake me up in three weeks."

"What about Richardson and Williams? Did you fix things at work?"

She snorted. "Yeah, fixed the national debt too. I'm no smarter than I was three weeks ago. I've shared my suspicions with William, and you wanna know what he did? He went on a two week vacation. He has some real problems at home with his wife, and he needed the time off to sort them out."

"Yeah, I remember."

"It's like he gave up. Tomorrow there's the CEO's monthly meeting. Just the vice presidents and William are invited. We use it to discuss board strategies, new policies, new markets, but mainly to approve big projects. As things are looking right now, there's going to be a majority for Destiny Mall, which I feel is the single worst investment in Richardson and Williams' history."