Family Kink: A Sister Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then I asked, moving my pussy away, "Do you want to be my pussy pleasing pet, baby sis?"

She looked up at me, her lips wet with my juices, displaying the insatiable lust so common to the heat of such discovery, as she answered, not answering the question, "I can't believe we're doing this."

I clarified, "We'll be doing this a lot. I've always wanted my own live-in cunt muncher."

"Please don't talk like that," she asked, even as she broke eye contact and gazed rapturously into the depths of my inviting pussy.

"Natalie, I'm just telling you the truth. You're a natural submissive, and now that you've discovered your true calling, you'll always crave this submission," I explained, as I grabbed the back of her head and guided her back to my pussy... allowing this new truth to marinate in her head.

She didn't hesitate with my pussy back in her face, and she instantly resumed licking.

I continued, "You can deny it Natalie, but the reality is that you're a natural born submissive; it's part of your DNA. You'll crave pussy now like you've always craved chocolate."

She kept licking... I kept manipulating her mentality.

"And the good news is you have a tasty treat available to quench your cunt cravings just down the hallway from your bedroom," I offered generously.

She kept licking... I kept implanting suggestions that would linger long after today.

"You crave cunt, you crave submission, you crave pussy juice," I listed, confident that all those things were true.

She kept licking... I described her current feelings.

"Right now you have mixed feelings. You can't believe this is happening. You can't believe you're licking your own sister's cunt. You can't believe how much you like it. You can't believe how natural this feels. You're questioning why you're liking it. Why you're dying to get your sister off, dying to taste her cum," I continued, as I began to slowly grind on her face.

She kept licking... as I decided to push her.

I pulled away from her again and asked, "Do you want to taste my cum?"

"Yes," she nodded, looking into my eyes with the insatiable hunger of a pet desperate to please.

"You understand I'll expect you between my legs regularly," I added.

"Yes Gigi, I do," she whispered, now at the point where future consequences didn't matter, only the present goal of satisfying her lustful thirst.

I moved off the couch, wanting to get more comfortable, always finding it hard to come when standing up, and moved to an easy chair.

I ordered, "Crawl to me, my pet."

She looked at me, surprised. It looked like she was about to protest or question, but like a good pet, like the submissive she really was, she got off the couch, lowered herself to the floor and crawled to me... her head down the entire time. It looked so natural on her!

I considered making her suck my nylon-covered toes, something I often did with new pets (all my pets actually), but I decided to save that for another time... I already had her where I wanted her... in the most subservient position possible and quivering with tension as she eagerly waited to resume licking me.

I parted my legs and offered, "Go ahead my sister slave, get your treat for being such a good girl."

She looked up at me with confusion, my words hard for her to process as lust consumed her. I watched her face as first comprehension, then acceptance sank in. She crawled between my legs and resumed licking.

"Oh yes, my pet," I moaned, "lick my cunt. Show me how much you love my pussy."

And she lapped hungrily, like a kid on a hot day in a hurry to eat an ice cream cone before it melts.

"Oh yes, baby sis, you'll be eating my cunt all the time now," I added, my moans increasing. "My very own live-in cunt muncher."

She moved to my clit and slid two fingers in my cunt, trying to replicate the way I'd gotten her off.

Her fingers made me moan loudly as she searched for my g-spot.

"Left, left, to the left," I moaned; she was so close.

And then she found it and began tapping it, while sucking my clit between her lips as I warned, "Get ready my little sister slut, you're not the only squirter in the family."

She kept the double pleasure going and in a few more seconds I grabbed her head, held her deep in my pussy and screamed, "I'm coming, slut!"

And I gave her a full facial waterfall as I squirted like crazy all over her face, grinding my pussy up and down.

To her credit, she kept her tongue extended, trying to capture as much of my pussy juice as possible.

The orgasm was intense as wave after wave flowed through me.

When I finally let go of her head, I weakly said, "Like I said, you're a natural, Nat."

She looked up at me, her face drenched in my wetness, and repeated an earlier thought, "I can't believe we just did that."

"I can't believe I took this long to make you my pet," I said, stretching my legs.

"You weren't serious about us going to do this all the time?" she asked.

"Deadly," I nodded, standing up. "In fact, I expect you on my bed, naked except for the thigh highs, on all fours and waiting for me. Now."

"Gigi, I...."

"Now!" I firmly repeated.

"But...."

"Natalie, don't test my patience. Do as you're told," I instructed firmly, half a step on the loving side short of anger.

She seemed to want to say more, but instead nodded and began to crawl to my room.

I smiled. Deep down, she was so submissive, she already knew without even asking, she should crawl and not walk.

I went to my duffle bag. I had taken my favourite strap-on to school in case I decided to fuck a pet... which I hadn't.

I got undressed, of course leaving on my thigh highs, donned the harness and walked to my room.

As expected, she was naked, on my bed, her perky 34B firm tits and great ass on view for me. I was surprised her tits hadn't grown like mine. I'm a 36C cup and our mom's are even larger.

I said, "Since you planned to lose your virginity tonight, I think it's important we do just that."

She turned back and saw the intimidating cock I was wearing.

"Oh my," she gasped.

"Indeed," I nodded, as I moved to the bed. "Yours. Ready to get fucked?"

I expected her to protest a bit, new pets usually did... but she simply nodded, "God, yes."

I liked the surprise in her voice as her lust again overrode everything else. I moved behind her and asked, not wanting to make a mess on my bed, "Have you already broken your hymen?"

"Yes," she nodded.

Curious, I asked, "With what?"

"One of mom's dildos," she answered.

"Mom has sex toys?" I asked, the thought of checking never having occurred to me.

"Quite a few actually," Natalie nodded.

"Well, that is interesting," I said, as I decided not to tease her at all, and slowly, steadily slid all eight inches inside her.

"Oh God," she moaned.

I began fucking her slowly, thrilled that I was taking her virginity. She wasn't the first girl whose virginity I had taken, but hers was definitely the most special; she was family.

After a couple minutes of slow fucking, Natalie surprised me again as she begged, "Please big sis, fuck me harder."

"You want to be my slut?" I questioned, pausing with my cock buried deep inside her.

"Yes, yes," she moaned, "I want to be fucked hard like a slut."

"My slut?" I questioned.

"Yes, dammit," she answered in frustration, "I want to be your live-in cunt muncher, your fuck toy, your sister slave, your family slut!"

"That was hot," I said approvingly, as I began fucking her faster, slamming into her with each forward thrust.

"Oh yes, fuck your slut," she moaned loudly, giving in completely to her submissive role, clearly loving the hard fucking.

She begged, "Harder, faster, fuck... pound me!"

Deciding to let her control her own orgasm, after a minute of rough reaming, I suggested, "Go ahead and bounce back on my cock, you insatiable slut."

She didn't need to be told twice, having committed to her natural role as a submissive, as she began meeting my thrusts.

"Holy mother fucker!" She screamed.

"Don't you mean sister fucker in your hole?" I joked.

"Yes, yes," she replied, bouncing furiously back on my cock. "Slam your slick slider into your slutty soaking sibling sister fucker!"

"Come for me, my pet," I ordered, knowing she was close.

"Oh God, fuck, yes, shit, fuck, fuck, yesssss," she babbled until her orgasm hit and she collapsed forward.

I leaned forward too and resumed fucking her even as her orgasm cascaded through her.

"Oooooh fuuuuuuck," she screamed again.

I fucked her hard for a few more seconds, then slowed down for a bit more as her orgasm petered out.

Finally I pulled out, removed my strap-on, moved onto my bed, lay back and ordered, "Come enjoy some sloppy seconds. You've gotten me really wet, you sexy slut."

Nat weakly crawled between my legs and dined on my delicious delicacy (way better than whatever she would have dined on if she'd been having dinner with that loser).

She licked me to a second orgasm after a good fifteen minutes before I drew her up my body, leaned in and kissed her, always loving my pussy taste on another girl's lips.

One more time she said, this time smiling, "I can't believe we did this."

"It's only the beginning," I promised.

After another kiss, she went to have a shower and I went directly to my parents' room, looking for toys. In Mom's bedside drawer she had a vibrator, but that was it.

So I snooped some more and discovered a suitcase in the back of her closet with a dozen toys including a strap-on, butt plugs, handcuffs and a double ended dildo.

I stared at the box of toys that a domme would usually own.

I was baffled.

I was curious.

And I was going to get to the bottom of this....

The end

12