Family Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cac51
cac51
10 Followers

"Why don't you come in a little closer, Jane, so you can see everything I do as I work myself up to a blissful high and come for you."

Jane moved her chair over to the end of the bed where she was close enough to see every minor detail of her mother's pussy, but not too close to get in the way and possibly become a distraction. Tanya was now running her finger up and down her slit and generating more and more moisture to lubricate her finger. Then she moved her other hand from her breast down to her pussy. She then proceeded to pull her pussy lips apart to expose her inner pussy to her intrigued daughter. By this time Jane was feeling more than a little moist in her own pussy and wondered if she should remove her underwear or wait until her mother encouraged her to do so. She decided that as she was the audience and her mother was the instructor, she should wait until invited before actively participating in the sexual activity.

Tanya was now pushing two fingers into her pussy and was starting to squirm and close her legs to apply more pressure on her hand. This meant that Jane's view of her mother's pussy was hindered and Tanya realized what she had done. She gave Jane a knowing look and once again spread her legs to show her daughter how wet she had become and also her fingers working in and out of her pussy. She pulled her fingers from her pussy and placed them in her mouth. Jane got quite a shock, as this was totally unexpected. She then realized how the smell of sex was getting stronger in the room. Jane was unsure if it was just her mother or if she was also contributing to the atmosphere of the room.

Without a word, Tanya pulled her fingers from her mouth and offered them to Jane. Jane was a bit reluctant at first to do anything but Tanya moved her hand closer to Jane's face. Jane took the hint and grabbed her mother by the wrist and brought her hand up to her mouth. At first, she just kissed the back of her mother's hand. But, then she kissed her mother's fingers before wrapping her lips gently around Tanya's index finger and sucking gently on it. Jane could taste her mother's juice on the finger and thought how much it tasted like her own juice.

In the meantime, Tanya had inserted two fingers of her other hand into her pussy and was now starting to increase the speed of plunging her fingers in and pulling them out again. Her breath was becoming quite ragged as she could feel that her orgasm was not too far away. She paused every now and then to pull her fingers from her pussy and apply a little pressure to her clitoris. As Jane watched, she realized that she had not registered just how big her mother's clitoris was- well, at least the hood stood out quite noticeably. Tanya's clit hood was being slightly pulled back each time she rubbed it and Jane could just see the tip of her mother's clit peeking out from under the hood. This turned Jane on immensely. This was the first time she had actually seen a clitoris and she was quite intrigued by the way her mother was moving the hood to make it peek more and more from under the hood.

Jane could not help herself. Her hand plunged into her panties and no sooner had she done it than her mother shouted. "No!" and gave Jane such a look that she made her feel like the little girl who had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Jane immediately removed her hand and just concentrated on her mother's actions. Her mother continued to play with her pussy- moving her fingers in and out while with her other hand she was rubbing her clit. This was arousing her more and more to the point where she could hold on no longer and yelled at the top of her voice, "I'm Cummmmmmingggg!" She continued to frig herself and spread her legs as far apart as she could. The sensation of coming and the fact that her daughter was watching her do it, pushed her on further and further to the point where she thought the emotions would overpower her and send beyond consciousness.

As she started to return to earth, Tanya looked at Jane and saw the look of wonderment on her face.

"Yes, little daughter. Look into your mummy's pussy and see how she has come for you."

Jane could not tear her gaze away from her mother's pussy. Her pussy lips were quite red and swollen and it took all her will power not to lean forward and kiss her mother right on the pussy lips.

Tanya then lay down on the bed, but continued to, ever so slowly, work her finger in and out of her pussy. It was her way of returning to normal after such an intense orgasm.

"Now, tell me Jane. What did you think of that? Is that anything like you bring yourself to orgasm?"

"It is almost like we must have gone to the same school, mum." Jane laughed. Now, all that Jane could think of was how she would get herself off after the intensity of the moment pushed her onto some sort of high.

"Would you like me to masturbate for you now, mum?"

"No, dear. I just want to swap places. Take off your underwear. You sit up here on the bed and I'll sit on that chair. Then I want you to lean back against the bed-head and place your hands behind your head. That's right, just like that. Now I want you to draw your heels up towards your pussy and keep your knees as low as possible. That's it. Now I can see your lovely breasts heaving as you breathe. Ooh look, your nipples are starting to harden again. Putting yourself on show like this is turning you on. Isn't it? Now, bring your heels together and take your hands from behind your head and press down on your knees. See how it forces your legs down? That also opens your pussy for me to look at. Aaah, beautiful. I can see into your lovely pussy and it is really quite moist, isn't it."

This chatter by Tanya continued to soothe Jane and before long, she could actually feel an orgasm building and she had not yet even touched her pussy. Tanya continued the commentary, explaining how she had felt as she had experienced her own orgasm- the tingling starting inside her pussy then gradually overtaking her entire body. How she could feel her womanly juices start to flow from her pussy and down the cheeks of her arse. How she could actually feel her pussy lips begin to swell with the proximity of her orgasm. All this was now having the desired effect on Jane. She could feel the orgasm about to burst inside her, when, without warning, her mother leaned forward and barely touched her daughter's turgid nipple.

That was just too much for Jane. The tide burst and she felt sparks run up and down her entire body.

"Oh, My God. I'm cummming, Mum." She started to move her knees together then apart again getting faster and faster. This seemed to heighten the sensation- and she still hadn't actually touched her pussy. Jane would look back on this moment in the future and fondly remember it as one of her most amazing orgasms ever experienced.

Her mother then withdrew her hand from Jane's breast. She had contact with her for no more than a second or two, but it was enough to send her over the edge.

A minute or two later, Jane was back on planet earth and had finally regained a normal breathing pattern, rather than the gasping and rasping that wracked her body during her fantastic orgasm.

"Well, dear. How was that?" Her mother finally said. "I don't know about you, but this would have to be one of the most fantastic experiences I have had in a very long time."

"Mum, what can I say? Whew! Wow! Fuck... Oops, sorry. Now I've gone and spoiled the moment. I'm so sorry mum."

"Hey! Don't worry about it. Sometimes I even yell that, worse and more as I come. Just the thought of a couple of fingers up my cunt and I'm on fire. But it doesn't sound as nice when it's put like that. Don't you think it's more beautiful to say something like 'Gently caressing my little hole' or something like that?"

"You're hopeless, mum."

"Hey, I'm hungry. And look at the time. Want some lunch?"

"Don't you mean breakfast? No, I guess not. That was as good as, if not better than, breakfast and I haven't even had anything to eat. Let's just eat; I don't care what you call it."

FAMILY LESSONS Ch. 3

After they had enjoyed a snack and a drink, the two women were like two very young teenagers- giggling and squealing at just about everything that the other one said. They had never been so close. Tanya, however, had to break the afternoon and go and meet a friend for 'an appointment she had forgotten about'.

Jane just wandered around the house and tidied her room, did some washing before lying on her bed and reading. As she lay there, there was knock on the front door and she went to see who it was. Imagine her surprise when she opened the door and there stood Tracey and another girl from work, Belinda. Tracey, Belinda and Jane had been good friends since they all started working together. The one thing that strengthened their bond was the mutual dislike of that pig, Mr. Massey. They all shared a dislike for him and it was not that he had done anything to them rather that he just had no time for them and did his utmost to try to keep them from having any sort of contact in the workplace.

Jane invited her friends in and they retired to the TV room where they could just lay about on the bean-bags on the floor and relax. The conversation turned to the inevitable- S-E-X. Tracey told them how she had been trying to get onto the guy at the menswear store, Belinda told them of her night out the previous night and had finally got her date to actually do it in her bed- not the back seat of his car.

"I was beginning to think that he could maybe only get an erection in his car. Men! Or should I say 'Boys!'?" This got them all laughing.

"So, What have you been up to, Jane?" One of the girls asked.

"Oh, nothing much. I just had a quiet night at home last night and slept in this morning. How often do you girls masturbate?"

This certainly caught both Belinda and Tracey off guard. There was a silence in the room as if someone had suddenly turned off all forms of communication in the universe.

"Wha... Wha... What did you say?" Tracey was first to regain speech.

"You heard me. I was wondering if I'm normal or not. I am not overly keen on any of the guys we knock around with, but I do like to fantasize about some imaginary hunk as I diddle my lil' ol' puss. Just lately, I have been enjoying a nice relaxing diddle and take up to 10 minutes to actually come. I find it is so nice- no pressure, no thoughts of getting busted by the olds and all that sort of thing."

"If it's confession time, then yes I like to do it occasionally," replied Belinda.

"Rather than sounding like a liar, I guess I must confess that I also like to take things in hand more than once or twice a day." And that was Tracey's response.

"Tracey, remember our little chat yesterday? I have been thinking about it and think it's not such a bad idea."

Belinda chimed in with, "What are you two on about. If I'm not welcome here, let me know and I'll leave."

"Oh, don't be so sensitive, Belinda." Replied Jane. "We were talking yesterday and wondered out loud what it would be like to have a 'mutual masturbation'. You know, we could watch each other do it and note the different techniques. You do that different to me, have you ever tried this, I never thought of doing that and so on."

"Ooh, that sounds like fun. We'll have to try it one day," responded Belinda.

"What's wrong with right now? No time like the present, they say." Tracey was about to have one her fantasies realized and not with one other person, but two! This was the ideal time for her as the others seemed more than a little interested and once they start, it was just a matter of going one step at a time. If they were to make some arrangement to do it later, one of them may get cold feet.

"No one's home at the moment. Dad and Dennis will be home late tonight as they always go to their club and watch the barmaids in their skimpy little outfits flutter their eye lids and wiggle their tits to encourage the guys to drink more. Mum had to go and visit some friend and I don't expect her home for quite a while."

"I'm game." "Me too." "Let's do it!" All three were now in the mood for some fun.

"We'd better have some ground rules. No touching anyone unless they specifically ask you to do so. If we get busted, we were all in on it, no welshing on your friends. We have to share in the cleaning up this room after. Any more?"

"Got a towel for me? Sometimes I come by the bucketful. You have to face into the centre of the circle and let everyone see what you are doing to what. Anyone else got any?"

Tracey then chimed in with, "I have only one question. How come we all have our clothes on still?"

That drew a few chuckles but also prompted Jane to come up with another rule- getting started.

"We'll sit on our respective beanbags and I'll go first and take off one piece of clothing. Then Belinda will take off one piece, then Tracey takes off one and so we go around the circle, OK?"

Jane removed her blouse and showed off her lovely pink bra. Then Belinda removed her top to reveal her bra. Tracey then removed her top to reveal a pair of lovely braless breasts, slightly upturned pink nipples on creamy white breasts.

"Tracey, you tart. No bra! And look at me," said Jane. "Now I don't have one either."

So it went around the trio, one at a time they removed an item of clothing until they were all naked. Then Tracey had an idea.

"Why don't we show each other what we really look like naked. I mean get a good close up look at each other's so we are not left wondering."

Everyone agreed to this and Tracey stood and stepped in between the other two and cupped her right breast, then gently pulled her left nipple. The other pair just sighed and looked on in amazement. Then Tracey ran both hands down her sides and grasped the cheeks of her arse. She pulled the cheeks apart as she slowly turned and showed off her little crinkled butt hole. After doing a complete turn, she then raised one foot, placed it at the side of her knee and invited the others to look closer at her pussy.

"God, Tracey. If I didn't know better, I'd say you have been waiting to do this for us for a while. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. You have a lovely body and I just love the way you keep your pussy trimmed."

Then Jane stepped forward when Tracey once again sat down.

Jane raised her hands and cupped her nicely rounded breasts and gave them a bit of a squeeze. She then slapped her arse and spun around giving the other two a nice view of her naked body. Ever so slowly she reached down to her pussy and spread the hair and lips apart and again slowly turned to give a clearer view of her pussy.

As Jane sat, Belinda stepped forward and without any hesitation, she bent forward, keeping her legs unbent, and touched her toes. From behind this gave a clear uninterrupted view of her pussy lips and butt hole. She turned slowly so that both girls got a good view.

When she sat down, Jane said, "That was fun. I'm feeling quite horny now. So, what's the next move in this game? Do we just masturbate or add a little spice?"

"What do you mean?" asked Belinda.

"Well, we could just get ourselves off together and be turned on watching each other. Or we could just draw straws and do it one at a time. Or we could do it together and give a commentary of what we are doing, along with lots of encouragement from each other. What do you reckon?"

The other two indicated that the last option sounded like real fun and Belinda added, "Let's just stop the chatter and get down to serious business. I have a very juicy pussy that is in need of lots of attention. Wow, look at that, I'm leaking juice already."

The three girls then proceeded to get totally engrossed in turning their pussy on. It didn't take long for a silence to fall across the room, but this was short lived as Belinda said to Tracey, "Do you always go straight for your clit, or is it just today?"

"No, I usually get my fingers in nice and deep then start to work up the tempo. Eventually, I get to a point where it really hurts to tease my clit by rubbing close to it, but not quite touching it. He gets quite angry to the point that I almost scream sometimes as I touch him."

The girls continued to softly caress their pussy. Some pulling the hair apart to expose the outer lips for the others to see. While others spread the entire foliage and lips to expose the inner pinkness to the air and light. Nipples being pulled, groans of satisfaction or appreciation, licking of nipples, biting of nipples, fingers going deep into pussies, more than one or two fingers going deep, fingers caressing butt holes, there was nothing that they didn't try. If one tried something new, it was quickly tried and tested by the others. There was a distinct change in the smell lingering in the air- perspiration, mingled with pussy odour had a distinctive effect on the participants in this game.

"Hey, watch this," said Jane. I'm sooo close to coming, you may want to watch to see if you see any change in my pussy as it happens. Oh! My! God! AAAAGGGHHH. That's it. Yes. Oh, hell!"

Tracey's response was. "Wow, that is so beautiful. You have such a nice pussy, I could eat it. Oooh, look, it IS leaking. Just a little bit running out the bottom. Looks like it's all watery and ... Can I please taste it?"

This chattering and fingering and coming lasted for some 30 minutes more. None of the girls would succumb to any invitation to have their pussy licked. Nor did they get to put their finger in someone else's pussy. However, they all got to taste each other's fingers and the consensus was that it tasted fantastic regardless of who it belonged to.

As they were sitting there recovering, they didn't hear the car in the drive or the front door open. It was Tanya. She had come home earlier than expected and was curious as to the laughter and giggling coming from the TV room. All she knew was that it was all female and one was Jane. As quiet as possible, Tanya crept to the room and stood outside the door for a couple of minutes listening. The chatter and giggling was muffled through the walls and door as she tried to figure what was being said. Curiosity got the better of her and she slowly opened the door. Imagine her surprise when she found three very pretty 18-20 year old girls sitting naked on the floor and they all had at least one of their hands at their pussy. The girls froze and just stared open-mouthed at Tanya.

Tanya, being so much wiser, was first to recover and before any else could say a thing, she said. "Can anyone join this game? It looks like fun."

Jane was first to respond and said. "Mum, How come you are home so early? We didn't expect you for quite a while. We were just playing a game. Having a bit of fun. Doing girl things. Mum, wha..."

"Don't worry, Jane, dear. You should see the looks on your faces. It seems there was a ghost in here and it not only frightened the hell out of you, but also ripped out your tongues. Don't worry girls. You have nothing to fear. Let me guess. You decided to take off all your clothes and play show and tell with your pussies. It is a perfectly natural experiment for any girls your age. It's just that it is usually done solo. Doing it as a group looks like a heck of a lot more fun. Can mum join in and get a bit of the action? Are there any rules?"

"Mrs. Cox, we are so sorry to be caught doing this in your home," said Belinda.

"No need to be sorry for anything, dear. What is your name, I don't believe we've met?"

"Sorry, Mum. Tracey and Belinda, from work, this is my mum. I'm sure she won't mind if you call her Tanya."

And, at that, Tanya removed all her clothes and sat on the floor.

FAMILY LESSONS Ch. 4

After Tanya broke the ice by caressing and tugging at her breasts, the girls relaxed once again and the conversation continued as it had before. The girls were intrigued that Tanya was so open in her sexuality and not at all shy about showing off her older body parts- although they were still in very good condition. In fact, they were so engrossed in their chatter and showing techniques and asking about different ways of getting a better view of a certain action, that they did not hear the guys come home.

cac51
cac51
10 Followers