Family Lessons Ch. 2

Story Info
Billy gets a ride home from his stepmother.
2.9k words
4.58
523.8k
149

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,726 Followers

It was two days since that strange night. Two days since Billy's parents had sat him down for sex education lessons. Billy's stepmother had stripped off and let Billy play with her large breasts, she had stroked his cock for him and she had sucked his dick. It was two days since Billy had shot his load in her mouth without warning and his father had got angry with him. Billy had been so close to losing his virginity by fucking his gorgeous stepmother Sharon, a woman he had fantasized about since he had first met her. With her long blonde hair, long sexy legs and ample tits she would have been any teenager's wet dream. As it turned out she was his father's new bride. And last night Billy had been so close to getting to fuck her, but he had literally blown it, shooting his load and ruining the whole thing.

Since that uncomfortable night Billy had done his best to avoid his parents, he couldn't even look Sharon in the eye after what he had done, despite the fact she had assured him it didn't upset her. Billy had made sure that he spent both evenings locked up in his bedroom and tried to avoid any conversation with his parents beyond a simple grunt or monosyllabic response.

Today however it was raining. Whenever it rained his stepmother always picked him up after school without fail. Today was no exception. Sure enough, when Billy stepped out of the front doors of the school his heart sank as he saw Sharon's car parked out front. Normally he looked forward to days like this, where he could be so close to the blonde beauty. Today however it was the last thing he wanted. He would have to spend the fifteen minute drive home confined in the car with her where he couldn't run away or avoid conversation. His stomach lurched nervously as he slowly walked down the front stairs towards her car. Oh well, it was better talking to Sharon than enduring an angry lecture from his father.

"Hi William," said Sharon as he climbed into the car. She was trying to act as casual as normal, but Billy detected a certain degree of awkwardness to her voice.

"Hi Mom," Billy replied sullenly, not meeting her gaze.

Sharon started up the car's engine and pulled out onto the road. She looked as beautiful and sexy as ever, not making Billy feel any more at ease. She wore a tight fitting pale blue sweater that clung to her pendulous 40DD breasts and dipped well into her expansive cleavage. The outfit was completed with a pair of tight white jeans, so at least her gorgeous tanned legs were not in Billy's view.

"Good day at school?" she asked him, knowing how uncomfortable Billy was and endeavoring to pick a relatively safe topic of conversation.

"Yeah," replied Billy, not wanting to encourage her in the least. The fact he couldn't help but continually steal peeks at her chest wasn't making it any easier. They looked so big and inviting and his thoughts unintentionally went to last night when he had held those massive mammeries in his hands.

For the next few minutes they drove in silence, neither speaking. All of a sudden Sharon swerved abruptly off the road and skidded the car to a halt on the roadside.

"This is ridiculous!" she said, turning in her seat to face Billy.

"Wh..whaddya mean?" asked Billy, startled by her sudden action and dreading the conversation he knew was about to come.

"Dammit William!" swore Sharon, "You've been sulking for the past two days. Howard and me were just trying to help you, we didn't want to hurt you. I'm sorry if what I did was…" now it was Sharon's turn to struggle for words. "I'm sorry if I hurt you or disgust you," she said quietly, her eyes downcast.

"No," Billy replied, shaking his head, he couldn't believe she would think such a thing. Sharon was the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on, "It's not that at all," he told her.

"What then?" pleaded Sharon, determined to settle things between them, "You've hardly said two words to me since the other night." Sharon felt a tiny shudder of lust go through her own body as she remembered the activities of that night.

"I..I'm embarrassed, that's all," said Billy, blushing a little as he remembered that night himself. His cock actually tingled a little at the memory. The tension between them was almost visible.

"Oh William," said Sharon softly, she reached over and hugged him tightly, "Perhaps what Howard and I did was a mistake. You can't be expected to be sexual with your stepmother."

"No, no it's not that either," said Billy, painfully aware of her big soft breasts pressing against his chest as she held him, "It's me. It's what I did."

Sharon released him from her embrace. "You mean cumming in my mouth?" she repressed the feelings of arousal that filled her as she recalled his taste.

Billy swallowed nervously, his dick twitched again as his beautiful stepmother used such language "Yes," he nodded glumly.

"I thought I told you that was okay, I didn't mind," Sharon said softly, reaching out and putting her hand reassuringly on his knee and giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Are you still mad at me?" asked Billy guardedly, he almost jumped out of his skin as she touched his knee.

"Mad?" she repeated incredulously, "I was never mad William. I didn't mind at all." Sharon then hesitated, biting her bottom lip as she paused, considering her next statement. "In fact I kind of liked the taste of you," she said, regretting the statement as soon as it left her lovely lips. She knew how inappropriate the whole night had been, and the fact she had got turned on from suckling on her stepson's cock made the whole incident even worse.

Billy refused to believe her, "You're just saying that," he replied accusingly.

"No I'm not!" insisted Sharon, speaking honestly.

"Yes you are," Billy replied sullenly.

"It's true!" maintained Sharon, "How can I make you believe me?"

Billy didn't replied, his eyes were downcast and he was very aware of her warm hand on his leg.

"If you don't believe me I'll do it again," said Sharon after a moments deliberation, on the inside however she was very conscious of how crazy she was talking. This shouldn't be happening!

"What?" asked Billy, looking up in surprise and meeting her gaze for the first time. He saw no mirth in her eyes, she was not joking or teasing.

"I'll do it again," confirmed Sharon, as much to herself as to Billy. It was too late to back out now.

Billy licked his lips nervously, too surprised and excited to speak. Was she really going to put his cock in her lovely mouth again?

"I'll even let you cum in my mouth," said Sharon, sliding her hand up from his knee to stroke the inside of his upper thigh. Billy's cock immediately hardened.

"Really?" asked Billy, his voice cracking slightly.

"Really," nodded Sharon, smiling warmly as she slid her hand even higher, pressing her palm into the insistent bulge of his groin. Billy moaned slightly as she rubbed his growing cock through his jeans. She then reached over with both hands and carefully unzipped his fly. She smiled up at Billy, enjoying the look of nervous anticipation on his face. The idea of driving a young teenager wild with lust excited her incredibly.

"Now you mustn't tell your father about this William," she told him sternly, at the same time pulling the front of his underwear down, his erect cock popping out in front of her face. Sharon licked her lips at the sight, she could hardly wait to taste him again.

"I won't," agreed Billy, gasping as Sharon wrapped her soft hard around his trembling shaft. He groaned as she stroked his cock to full hardness, at that moment he would have agreed to anything she asked of him.

Sharon let out a small whimper of lust as she leaned over and licked the tip of his cock, swirling her tongue around and tasting his precum, which was already forming on the slit on the head of his hard dick. Sharon then slowly licked her way down and up the long shaft of his cock. She then immediately sucked the large head of his cock into her hot mouth, her cheeks hollowing as she hungrily feasted on his manhood, slurping noisily. Billy moaned happily as his stepmother's head bobbed in his lap, getting a blowjob from a hot blonde in a car was like something out of a movie.

"Oh God that feels so good," he gasped. The noose of Sharon's lips slid up and down his penis, taking more and more of him into her mouth. Pretty soon she was deep throating him, taking his whole length into her throat and Billy was in heaven. He reached down underneath her, eager to once again touch those massive knockers she had inside her tight fitting jersey. Sharon moaned around Billy's thick cock as he cupped her large left breast, giving it a squeeze through her knitted top. The ample orb felt so warm and soft, and he could distinctly feel her hardened nipple against his palm. She was not wearing a bra beneath her top!

Sharon raised her face up from his lap, "Do you want me to take my top off?" she asked, smiling wickedly up at the teenager.

"Oh fuck yes!" groaned Billy fervently, his cock pusled in her soft hand. Sharon smiled at his eagerness and then yanked her top off over her head. Billy's fondling hand had indeed felt correctly, she wore no bra beneath it. Her huge breasts tumbled free, jiggling as they lifted up with her top and then fell free, settling on her chest.

"Like them?" Sharon asked cheekily with an impish grin on her face. Billy licked his dry lips at the breathtaking sight, they were huge, bigger and rounder than he remembered, even though it had only been a couple of days since he had touched them last.

"Oh wow," moaned Billy, he reached out with both hands and squeezed her bare tits, his hands groping and mauling lustfully at the luscious melons. Sharon gasped as Billy roughly played with her immense jugs, squeezing, pinching and fondling to his hearts content.

She let him explore her big boobs for a moment more then pried off his hands, "I do believe I've got something to prove to you." With that she leant back over his lap and impaled his cock into her mouth once again, sucking him forcefully from the base of his cock. Billy gasped and let out a loud groan as he was once again enveloped. His hand dropped to the top of her head, stroking her silky hair as he guided her rapid movements over his dick. It felt incredible!

"Stay down!" hissed Billy suddenly, taking Sharon by surprise. She tried to sit up to see what was going on, but Billy held her head firmly down into his lap, muffling her protests with the thick cock in her mouth.

"Hi Billy!" said a voice from outside the car as Billy wound down the window a little. Sharon recognized the voice as belonging to their next-door neighbour Mrs Cook.

"Hi Mrs Cook," Billy greeted in reply. Sharon could hear the nervousness in his voice. He kept one hand on Sharon's head and pushed her down harder on his cock, urging her to continue her suction. Sharon smiled wickedly and complied, trying to keep the slurping noises of her hungry mouth to a minimum as Billy and Mrs Cook discussed the bad weather they were having. Sharon had to admit that Billy was doing a good job of keeping a straight face, so she sucked even harder, taking him right into her throat, swallowing his whole cock.

"So why are you parked out here at the side of the road?" asked Mrs Cook.

"Ahh," Billy hesitated a moment, half thinking of something to say, and half out of lust as Sharon slipped his cock out of her mouth and rubbing it around over her nose and cheeks, her face felt so soft against his cock. "The car broke down, Mom's gone for help," he explained.

"You need a ride home?" asked Mrs Cook.

Billy gasped as Sharon plunged his cock back into her mouth, trying her hardest to make him moan in front of Mrs Cook. Sharon had to admit it was quite a thrill to be sucking her stepson's cock and being so close to discovery. It had been a fantasy of hers to suck off Howard under his desk while he was having a meeting at his job. If he hadn't had such a bad tasting cock she might have actually done it too. This however, was even better.

"Ahhh…" stammered Billy as Sharon's hand slipped into his underwear and began to toy with his testicles while she sucked him, "No thanks Mrs Cook. Mom got a ride back to the gas station and should be back with help any minute now."

"Okay Billy, I have to get going now, say hi to Sharon for me."

"Will do Mrs Cook, thanks for stopping," replied Billy, winding up the window as Mrs Cook drove onwards. He breathed a sigh of relief as she finally left.

Sharon lifted her head up cautiously as she felt the pressure of Billy's hand ease off the top of her head.

"That was close," said Billy.

"Quick thinking, well done William."

Billy reached out and gave one of her big breasts a brief squeeze, "I believe you were proving something to me?" he said with a smirk.

Sharon smiled back and once again took his hard cock into her mouth. Billy leant back in his seat, smiling broadly as his stepmother sucked hungrily on his penis. Her head bobbed up and down, practically jerking him off with her mouth.

For the next five minutes Sharon worked his cock over, alternating between heavy sucking, deep throating and licking his cock top to bottom. Billy soon felt the cum churning in his balls and new it wouldn't be long before he shot his load. "Uh oh," moaned Billy, his buttocks sinking back into the car seat as he tried to keep his cool.

"I'm gonna cum soon," gasped Billy, remembering what his father had told him about warning the girl before shooting. At the same time his hips retreated downwards, his cock partially slipping from Sharon's mouth. Sharon continued sucking hungrily, eager to once again taste his sweet cum. She felt him recoiling back into the seat and realized at once what he was trying to do. She tried to follow his retreating cock, sucking it back hungrily into her mouth, aching to feel his cum splashing across her tongue once again.

As Billy continued to squirm in his seat Sharon lifted herself up from his lap, "I want you to cum in my mouth William," she told him, "I want to taste you again."

With a loud gasp Billy thrust the throbbing head of his cock back up between his stepmother's full red lips, grunting in abandon as he released his control and let the damn in his testicles burst. Sharon moaned lustfully around his cock as she felt his cum spew into her mouth, his hard cock twitching violently as it lunged desperately into her throat. Sharon swallowed rapidly as rope after rope of thick cum splashed straight down her throat, her lips locked around his shaft and milking every drop from him. His hands were on the back of her head, pushing her down hard into his lap as he tried to get his cock as deep between her lips as he could.

"Oh fuck!" shouted Billy as he deposited his load into Sharon's willing mouth, all his inhibitions gone at last. As the final spurts of his seed flowed into Sharon's mouth and she sucked the last of his cum hungrily, Billy sank back into his seat, breathing heavily.

"Do you believe me now?" asked Sharon after she had finished cleaning his cock. She rose up from her stepson's lap and wiped her mouth.

"I believe you," he said with a satisfied sigh, "I really believe you."

***

Later that evening Sharon sat alone with her husband Howard at their dining room table, their voices in hushed conversation as Billy sat watching television in the next room.

"I'm not so sure about this Sharon," said Howard cautiously, "When we gave Billy the opportunity the other day he abused that privilege." Truth be known, Howard was actually jealous that Sharon had let Billy cum in her mouth and didn't seem to mind it. He was beginning to wonder if this whole thing was a big mistake. It almost seemed as though Sharon wanted to fuck Billy, despite her initial hesitation and he wasn't sure he liked that.

"Come on Howard, he's only eighteen," said Sharon, she'd been debating this with Howard for almost half an hour now and his resolve was weakening, "You can't expect him to have that much self control, it was his first time remember?"

Howard sighed, his wife was right, "Yes I think I shot a little quickly my first time as well," he said with a little chuckle, "And you are a very sexy woman. I suppose I can't blame him from getting over excited."

"So we'll continue the lesson?" asked Sharon, trying her hardest to hide her enthusiasm.

"Yes," nodded Howard, "You're going to fuck Billy tonight. He's going to become a man at last."

...to be continued.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,726 Followers