Family Lessons Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh man," groaned Billy, his eyes rolling back as he clutching tightly at Sharon's tits and rapidly thrust his cock between them. He was in heaven. Sharon slipped her hands beneath his, pushing his away as she took hold of her tits herself and pushed them harder together. Billy gasped, letting her take over as he put his hands on the edge of the couch in front of them to steady himself and really went to down, his hips bucking wildly and his dick pummeling rapidly in her cleavage.

Sharon craned her neck forward a little to watch as he titfucked her. With each thrust the head of Billy's hot cock would poke up from between her tits, tantalizingly close to her face, then it would retract back and disappear between the ample pillows of her big breasts. Sharon couldn't help herself, as he thrust forward she leant her head in and parted her lips, letting the head of his cock push inside her waiting mouth. Billy moaned as he suddenly felt the end of his cock in his stepmother's mouth and with his next thrust he pushed harder, shoving more of his length between her ovalled lips. This was incredible, he was fucking her tits and mouth at the same time.

As he drew his cock back Sharon sucked heavily and it escaped her lips with a loud slurping noise. She barely had time to lick the small taste of precum from her lips before Billy was ramming his cock into her mouth again.

"Oh shit!" groaned Billy. This time as he backtracked he froze up, spasms of pleasure shooting their way up from his balls, up the length of his cock. Cum burst from the tip, shooting up between Sharon's breasts and splashing over her neck and chin. Billy's whole body tensed as the waves of his orgasm flooding his loins, rope after rope of hot cum spurting over his stepmother's chest, neck and face, his climax even more intense than the first time she had sucked him off. "Oh shit," repeated Billy, softer this time as his cum was almost spent. His hips started moving again a little, sliding his cock slowly along the now cum-filled trail of Sharon's cleavage, as he milked the last of his cum from his cock. He continued pushing with his hips 'till he pushed the head of his cock into Sharon's mouth. Her tongue swirled over the dripping stick, lapping the tasty fluid she had come to love so much.

"Ok stop there," said Howard softly from his seat as he realized that Billy once again had his cock in Sharon's mouth. Unbeknownst to his son and wife he had cum himself, the crotch of his pants soaked through with his sperm.

Billy sat back a little, brushing the sensitive tip of his shrinking cock against Sharon's nipple before climbing up off her and sitting back on the couch. Billy had a big grin on his face, he was finally no longer a virgin, and boy what a way to do it.

Howard noted with some alarm that Sharon was licking the excess cum from her chin and seeming to relish it, "Go get yourself cleaned up Sharon," he told her before turning to Billy. "Well done son, you're now a man, did you enjoy your first fuck?"

"Oh yes Dad, very much," said Billy enthusiastically as Sharon got up and went to the bathroom for a shower. Billy watched her naked ass sway as she left the room, "Can we do this again soon?" he asked his father hopefully.

"Absolutely not!" snapped Howard, shocked at the mere suggestion, "This was a one off lesson. An introduction to manhood. Sharon is my wife not yours, if you want to have more sex you'll have to find yourself a girl willing to do it with you."

"Okay father," mumbled Billy, extremely disappointed. His first fuck had been wonderful, but he felt as though he was only getting started. There were so many more things he wanted to do to his gorgeous stepmother. He felt his cock tingle as various thoughts entered his horny young brain…

…to be continued…

12