Family Lessons Ch. 5

Story Info
Billy joins his parents in bed.
2.8k words
4.55
344.3k
85

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,732 Followers

The evening was a rather quiet one in the Johnson household. Billy wasn't home, he was at a friend's place. Howard appeared to have something on his mind and spent the whole evening watching television. Sharon was left pretty much to alone and didn't quite know what to do with herself. She still felt a little guilty for her tryst with Billy, but at the same time she still wanted him. Sharon was sure that if Billy were to ask she would willing bend over the kitchen table for him. A shiver of lust went through her 31 year old body as she remembered his big cock jerking in front of her face, his cum shooting all over her face. She had to deliberately control herself to stop her hand from creeping between her thighs at the memory of the way her stepson had slowly fucked her in the bathroom that morning, and the way he had taken her doggy style the previous night at Howard's instruction.

"What's happening to you Sharon?" she asked herself aloud as she sat alone in the kitchen trying to gather her thoughts. She even briefly considered speaking with Howard again and suggesting giving Billy another sex education lesson. But what could she suggest, they'd done just about all there was to do. There was always anal sex which they'd only touched on, but she could hardly go and tell Howard she wanted their son to fuck her up the ass could she? Oral sex was out of the question as Howard didn't like the taste of her so he seemed to assume Billy wouldn't like it either.

"You doing alright in here darling?"

Sharon looked up in surprise to see her husband Howard enter the kitchen. "Oh yes, I'm fine," she replied, rather unconvincingly but Howard didn't seem to notice. He moved up behind her and began to rub her shoulders. "Oh, that's nice," breathed Sharon as Howard massaged the stress from her.

"Why don't we have an early night tonight," suggested Howard, he looked down at her from above, his eyes taking in the sight of her ample breasts swelling out from her chest, the plain white t-shirt she wore was quite tight and left very little of her generous curves to the imagination.

"Okay Howard," nodded Sharon, sleepily. She'd had a few rather sleepless nights recently so a good nights sleep would do her the world of good. Sharon gasped suddenly as she felt Howard's hands reach down from her shoulders to cup and squeeze her large breasts through her t-shirt. Perhaps sleep wasn't the reason Howard wanted an early night after all.

"Mmm," murmured Howard as his hands kneaded her big tits, "Let's go to bed." Sharon didn't protest and let her husband lead her to their bedroom. She'd spent most of the evening thinking about sex, so was quite surprised to find that she didn't really want to fuck Howard, despite her horniness. For some reason, ever since that first time when Billy had squirted his delicious cum into her mouth she'd lost all interest in sex with her husband, but at the same time she wanted to fuck Billy every minute of the day.

Howard yanked Sharon's t-shirt up over her head, he was pleasantly surprised to see that she was braless beneath. He leant forward and sucked on one of Sharon's huge boobs, licking hungrily at the hardening nipple. As much as Sharon didn't want to make love to Howard, she wasn't about to tell him she'd rather his son than him, her husband.

With his lips still glued to Sharon's nipple, Howard's hands fumbled between them, unbuttoning the front of her jeans and peeling them down off her hips. Beneath she had on a pair of lacy white bikini style panties which quickly followed her jeans to the ground. Howard gave a little moan of lust as he slid his lips over to her other nipple which he immediately sucked into his mouth. At the same time his hands reached around and grabbed her soft buttocks, squeezing the firm globes and pulling her now naked body in against him.

Howard then pushed Sharon back onto the bed and gazed down at her nakedness for a moment, "God you're sexy!" he breathed. Howard then stripped off his clothes, revealing a fully erect cock. It was not as big as his son's, but it was hard as a rock, harder than Sharon had ever seen it. They had not had sex since her first night with Billy and Howard was obviously more than ready.

"Please suck my cock Mom," said Howard with a smirk, imitating his son's request.

"Howard!" snapped Sharon.

"Suck me!" urged Howard again, this time more insistently.

"Howard, you know I don't like that," protested Sharon as her husband climbed onto the bed, kneeling by her head and moving his cock towards her face.

"You didn't seem to mind Billy sticking his cock down your throat," retorted Howard, a little angry now, he rubbed the head of his cock across her closed lips.

Sharon paled a little, realizing what he said was true. She would have protested more, but the guilt she felt over her additional trysts with Billy made her relent. Sharon conceded and parted her lips allowing her husbands foul tasting cock into her mouth. Sharon almost gagged at the first taste. While she loved Billy's sweet tasting cock and his salty cum, Howard's penis always tasted of stale urine and dried cum. The one time she had let him shoot in her mouth it had tasted horrible, unlike Billy's sperm which was like the most delicious wine Sharon had ever drunk.

"Oh yeah!" groaned Howard as he pushed his fat cock deep between Sharon's red lips, "That's it, suck my cock baby." Howard took hold of her head with one hand, guiding her up and down on his shaft as he pumped slowly with his hips, fucking her face lustily. He reached down and roughly squeezed and mauled at her big tits while he drove his cock relentlessly deeper into her throat. Sharon submissively allowed him to use her mouth, her tongue swirling and her cheeks sucking as she did her best to make the blowjob as quick and painless as possible.

As Sharon's head bobbed rapidly over his lap, Howard pinched on her nipples and squeezed her massive tits. He lifted one breast up off her chest by her nipple and shook it, enjoying the way the ample flesh jiggled and shook. The sight of her big wobbling tits gave him an idea, he pulled out of Sharon's mouth, much to her relief.

"I want to try what Billy did yesterday," said Howard, maneuvering himself around on the bed so that he was straddling her torso. Sharon didn't complain, at least she didn't have to suck his cock anymore. Howard reached down and gave both her upthrust breasts a rough squeeze. He rolled them around across her chest, mauling and massaging with his coarse hands.

Howard leant forward, letting his hard cock fall between Sharon's enormous boobs. He squeezed the substantial orbs together around his cock, rubbing them back and forth along his cock. "This feels great," he breathed, "I can't believe I haven't tried this before."

Sharon let out a quiet gasp as Howard began to hump with his cock, vigorously titfucking her. His fingers roughly pinched on her nipples as he kept her tits tight together, forming a tight sheath which he pumped rapidly.

"Shit!" groaned Howard, "This is even better than I expected," he said, his cock pumping between her huge balloon-like tits. Howard felt the sperm rising in his balls and knew he was close to cumming. He immediately halted his thrusts, clenching and unclenching his fists on Sharon's big breasts as he attempted to regain his control.

After a moment Howard climbed off Sharon's chest and flipped her onto her front. He pulled her up to her knees with her face pressed down into the bed and prepared to enter her from behind. Whenever they made love they almost always did it like this, doggy style, and it looked as though tonight was going to be no exception. Howard's hand stroked up across Sharon's sex and found it dripping wet. Her thoughts had been on the slow deep fuck she had experienced with Howard's son earlier in the day and she was wet with excitement.

"Fuck me Howard!" she gasped, her statement slightly muffled by the pillow she was biting on.

Howard smiled, pleased to see his wife finally appearing to want him, showing some of the passion she had shown with Billy. He seized her hips and lined his hard cock up with her dripping pussy. With a lustful grunt he plunged forward with his hips, driving his cock hard and deep into her waiting twat. They both moaned loudly at the entrance, Sharon slipping a hand between her legs to rub her clit as Howard thrust against her buttocks.

"Oh yessss!" groaned Howard as he rammed hard against his wife's rear, his cock drilling deep into her. Without slowing his thrusts he slid one hand long her side to catch a swinging breast which he seized and squeezed roughly. Howard's hands moved to the small of Sharon's back as his hips bucked against her, he leant backwards slightly, letting his driving cock plunge deeper, and closed his eyes, letting the wonderful sensations of fucking her fill him.

Sharon moaned and pushed back with her ass, pushing hard to meet her husbands vigorous thrusts. Sharon rose up slightly to her hands, letting her cunt screw back against Howard's cock. "Oh Howard!" she moaned, genuinely enjoying their fuck.

Suddenly she looked up in shock to see Billy standing at the open doorway to the bedroom, looking straight at them. Sharon froze at the sight of their son, but Howard didn't seem to notice, he continued to pound her from behind, his eyes closed as he let the lust take over his movements. Billy was completely naked and was busy stroking his big cock as he watched his parents fucking. His eye's locked with Sharon's as Howard's hard thrusts jostled her around and she almost came then and there.

Without a word Billy walked quietly across the room towards them, still not alerting his father to his presence. To Sharon it was surreal, almost like she was in a dream as her stepson moved right up to the edge of the bed so he was directly in front of her. He was still stroking his hard cock and it was now only inches from her face, Sharon licked her lips, she could smell his scent and knew immediately what he wanted.

Billy let out a barely audible sigh as his stepmother's delicious mouth enveloped his hard cock. Sharon slid her lips right down the length of his shaft, 'till her nose was pressed into his belly. Sharon's tongue fluttered across the underside of Billy's throbbing shaft as she drew back up his length, and then she was shoved forward by Howard bucking into her pussy from the rear. As she was thrust forward Billy's cock drove into the back of her throat.

"Oh yes!" groaned Billy loudly, his hands clutching the hair on top of Sharon's head as he fed his cock to her. At the sound of his voice Howard's eye's snapped open in shock and he stopped thrusting against Sharon.

"Billy!" exclaimed Howard in surprise, the sight of his son taking Sharon's other end was the last thing he had expected to see.

"Hello Dad," said Billy in reply as he moved Sharon's mouth over his cock, causing her to bob rapidly up and down his hard length, her full lips rubbing him delightfully.

"What the hell..." began his father, his expression of confusion turning to one of anger.

"Just shut up and fuck your wife Dad," said Billy, never stopping from pushing Sharon's head down on his cock, "There's enough of her to share."

Sharon, completely turned on by the combination of Billy's words and the taste of his cock in her mouth, ground herself back against her husband, feeling his hard cock full her. Howard grunted slightly as she fucked back against him. Just before he had heard Billy's moan he had been close to cumming, and Sharon's movements felt incredible.

"Just because I let you fuck Sharon the once doesn't mean you can help yourself whenever you want," said Howard, the fight gone out of him. He tightened his grip on Sharon's hips and began to fuck her again, his hips thrusting slower than before though.

"Sorry Dad," said Billy apologetically, he kept one hand on Sharon's head and with the other reached beneath her to squeeze and fondle her heavy tits. "I just saw the two of you going at it and I couldn't help myself."

"That's okay son," said Howard, carrying on a casual conversation across Sharon's back while he fucked her actually turned him on even more, "I can understand that, when you were fucking her the other day I almost joined in myself."

Between them Sharon was going crazy, Billy's long hard cock in her mouth made her wetter than she'd ever been, and her husband's cock was drilling deep as he got more and more turned on.

"It won't happen again Dad I promise," said Billy, now putting a hand on either side of Sharon's face and fucking her mouth in earnest.

The conversation between the two Johnson men was suddenly interrupted as Sharon screamed out in pleasure, her orgasm shooting through her lithe body. Sharon moaned around Billy's relentlessly plunging cock and she thrashed back against Howard's pumping manhood.

"Ahhh!" grunted Howard, Sharon's sudden explosion triggering his own. He bucked forward and thrust himself to the hilt in her tightening pussy, his cock spurting wildly as he forced it as deep within her as he could.

Billy continued to thrust himself back and forth into Sharon's ever willing mouth as he watched his parents cumming. The young teenager, keen to join their climaxes drew back out of Sharon's mouth and grabbed hold of his own cock, rapidly stroking it in front of his stepmother's face.

"Get ready for it Mom!" he grunted and second's later exploded all over her face. Sharon opened her mouth as Billy's hot cum splashed over her face, the taste of his seed almost setting her off into a second orgasm. Sharon felt her husband pulling out of her as Billy milked the last of his cum into her wide open mouth.

"Oh God that was good!" groaned Howard.

Billy stumbled back, still holding his cock, "That's for sure!" he agreed.

"Never again!" his father said warily to Billy as he started to cum down from his climax.

"I think Mom should lick us clean," said Billy, taking his parents by surprise.

"Ahhh," stammered Howard, not sure what to say. His cock twitched a little at the thought even though it didn't have much life left in it. Howard had to admit the idea appealed to him, even though he knew how much Sharon hated the taste of sperm, she would never go for it, "Your stepmother doesn't like doing that," he said.

"She'll do it," disagreed Billy. He moved around to sit next to his father on his parent's bed, offering up his sticky cock to Sharon, "Won't you Mom?"

Sharon hesitated, staring at Billy's cock, her mouth watering at the thought. She then glanced at her husband's cock and a small shudder went through her.

"Clean us off please Mom," ordered Billy.

Sharon swallowed uncertainly, then she moved forward and leant over her husband's lap, taking his foul cock into her mouth and sucking on it. She decided that she wanted the lovely taste of Billy's cum to be left lingering on her taste buds so she had to get Howard's over and done with. Sharon's mouth filled with saliva as she slurped at Howard's cock, making sure to clean all his cum from the softening shaft. Once she was sure it was clean she moved over to Billy and sucked his delicious penis between her red lips. She moved her mouth up and down over his shaft, her tongue smacking over the length and savoring the taste she had come to love so much.

"I told you she would," said Billy, shooting his father a smug grin.

Sharon finally rose up off Billy's lap.

"I think you should go to bed now Billy," his father told him. "And you are to never again do something like this. Okay son?"

"Yes Dad," Billy said with a nod as he stood and left the room. He walked down the hallway with a big smile on his face. He now knew that his stepmother was his, she would do whatever he said.

...to be continued...

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,732 Followers