Family Lessons Ch. 7

Story Info
Billy's friend Tommy gets in on the action.
3.5k words
4.47
271.6k
80

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,727 Followers

Sharon woke up very late the next morning to find the house completely empty. Her husband was still away on his business trip and her stepson Billy had gone to school several hours ago. Sharon lay back on the bed, her mind spinning. Had she really fucked her stepson Billy again last night? To be honest, it all still felt like a dream to her. All she really knew for sure was that she loved Billy's cock and she loved Billy's cum. It had felt so strange last night, almost as if Billy had some kind of power over her. All she had wanted to do was please her stepson. She could hardly believe she had let that cop feel her up to avoid getting a ticket. What kind of slut had Billy turned her into?

Sharon's musings were suddenly interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Who the hell could that be?" Sharon muttered as she climbed out of bed. She was still naked so Sharon grabbed a fluffy white dressing gown and wrapped it around her curvaceous body before heading downstairs towards the front door.

Sharon opened the door and much to her surprise she saw Billy's best friend Tommy. The day before when they had seen Tommy in the street on their way out to the movies, Billy had ordered Sharon to let Tommy play with her big tits and the horny teenager had given her a thorough groping through her blouse. Sharon blushed a little as the sight of Tommy reminded her of her wanton actions the previous day.

"Hello Mrs Johnson," greeted Tommy, his voice quavered a little and he sounded extremely nervous.

"Tommy?" Sharon said frowning in confusion, her thoughts still distracted, "What are you doing here, shouldn't you be in school at the moment?"

"Umm…" Tommy shuffled his weight from foot to foot and he blushed a little.

"Do you want to want to come inside honey?" Sharon offered, her voice softening as she sensed the boy's discomfort. He seemed to be in some sort of trouble, or at the very least had something important on his mind. Tommy was eighteen, only a few weeks older than Billy, but he had a chubby baby face and was extremely shy and withdrawn. Sharon had always felt the urge to mother him whenever he was around. She led Tommy to the lounge and sat down beside him on the couch.

For a moment there was an uncomfortable silence and Sharon noticed Tommy staring at her chest. She glanced down, remembering with a blush that she was only wearing a robe and nothing beneath. Her robe had come a little open, and although it wasn't much, Tommy's eyes were glued to the deep cleavage revealed there.

Sharon pulled the front of her robe closed, suddenly feeling very vulnerable. "Why didn't you go to school today Tommy?" she asked the fidgety young man.

"I did go," said Tommy after a long hesitation, "I got a ride with Billy."

Sharon waited for him to elaborate, but after a long pause she urged him on, "It's only eleven Tommy, you should still be there. What's wrong honey?"

Tommy swallowed, appearing to be trying to summon his courage, "Can I touch them again?" he asked her finally, his face reddening even more.

"What?" gasped Sharon, confused for a moment and then shocked as she got an inkling of what he was referring to.

"Like yesterday," mumbled Tommy, "Your boobies."

"Tommy!" exclaimed Sharon in surprise, unconsciously pulling the front of her robe even tighter around her, "I think you should leave."

"Please!" begged Tommy pleadingly. "Since last night I haven't thought about anything else. Can I just quickly touch them, they were so nice."

"Tommy this is not appropriate, last night was a mistake," Sharon said, getting over her shock, "I'm sorry honey but…"

"Please!" interrupted Tommy, "They're so soft and big and…"

"No!" it was Sharon's turn to interrupt and she very firmly refused him.

"Just for five minutes, then I promise I'll stop, please Mrs Johnson! I just want to feel them one more time." Tommy was biting his lower lip and staring hungrily at Sharon's bosom.

Sharon was a little flabbergasted at this point, Tommy did not seem to be taking no for an answer. "It's not a very good idea Tommy. We can't!" she told him as firmly as possible.

"But they felt soooo good Mrs Johnson. Pretty please with cherries on top?" he begged.

"Look, I don't know Tommy," murmured Sharon.

Tommy sensed her resolve might be fading, "Two minutes! I'll be real quick."

Sharon smiled and almost laughed as the boy tried to bargain with her, she knew she shouldn't let him, but after the previous night she wasn't sure if he would accept no for an answer. "Two minutes?" she repeated his offer.

"Yes!" cried Tommy in agreement, "Then I'll stop I promise."

"Well maybe it wouldn't hurt…" began Mrs Johnson.

"Thank you!" said Tommy, shuffling closer to her on the couch.

Sharon held a hand up and halted him, "But you have to promise that this is the last time."

"I promise!" he agreed, licking his lips and trembling in anticipation.

"And you can't tell anyone, not even Billy. Especially not Billy."

"I promise."

"Okay Tommy, two minutes," she said, turning herself round on the couch to face towards the horny teenager.

"Great!" Tommy said with a wide grin, he then reached up for the sides of her robe and began to pull it open.

Sharon's hands shot up and held her robe shut, she had expected him to feel her up through her robe. "I don't have anything on underneath Tommy," she told him.

"Cool!" said Tommy, his face lighting up even more as he reached for her robe again, keen to touch bare tit.

Sharon stopped him again, "Maybe I should go put a t-shirt or bra on before we start."

"No Mrs Johnson can I see your bare boobies? Pretty please? It'll be so much better that way," Tommy begged.

Sharon sighed and decided she didn't want to go through that all over again, it was probably better to let Tommy have his way. "Okay Tommy," she relented, "But be gentle." With that she reached up and pulled the robe off her shoulders, letting it fall down to her waist.

"Oh wow!" groaned Tommy as he wonderful big breasts were bared. "They're incredible!" he gasped, staring at the magnificent orbs that were so full and round, topped by dark nipples that jutted out invitingly. Although they were 100% natural, Sharon's sizeable breasts were well rounded and high placed, better than any set a plastic surgeon could make.

As Tommy reached for her lovely jugs Sharon stopped him again, "Two minutes remember Tommy, and this is a once only deal."

"Sure whatever," shrugged Tommy, he was no longer to be denied. Not waiting for any more invitation Tommy pressed both palms to Sharon's full breasts, his fingers curling around to cup the heavy orbs. "Oh God!" he groaned, giving her big tits a gentle squeeze.

Sharon couldn't help but smile with delight at his appreciation of her assets. The teenager's initially gentle fingers and palms stroked around the full roundness of Sharon's breasts, lifting and softly squeezing them again before his fingers stroked down to her nipples which he lightly rubbed with his fingertips. "These are incredible," Tommy breathed, tenderly pinching Sharon's hardening nipples between his fingers and lightly tugging on them, causing her breasts to jiggle slightly.

"Thank you," said Sharon with a soft smile, pleased at the compliment. A shiver of pleasure shot through the beautiful thirty one year old's body as Tommy squeezed her large tits. There was something she seemed to find incredible erotic about the worshipping touch of a young man.

"I can't believe I'm actually touching your boobies Mrs Johnson," moaned Tommy, circling the fleshy melons around her chest with his palms.

"Well believe it Tommy, because you've only got a minute and a half left." As Sharon told him this she immediately felt him start to fondle her with more vigor, the young man obviously eager to make the most of the opportunity.

"Oh God!" groaned Tommy quite loudly as he really began to squeeze and knead Mrs Johnson's big tits in his hands. He seized her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and gave them a tight pinch and a twist before covering her breasts once more with his whole hands and fondling eagerly.

"Just be gentle," urged Sharon as the teenager practically mauled her tits, "Remember, I'm attached to these things you know."

"Oh, sorry Mrs Johnson," said Tommy, hesitation for a moment before he continued to play with her breasts, although a little softer and slower since her admonition.

For the next full minute Sharon let Tommy have his way with her big tits, squeezing and rubbing, stroking and fondling, petting and pinching, mauling and groping. Young Tommy was like a kid in a candy store.

"Time's just about up honey," said Sharon, wincing slightly as he gave her tits a particularly rough squeeze. Sharon decided not to stop him, to let him have his fun, as the ordeal was almost over.

Tommy suddenly took Sharon by surprise, bending forward and sucking the tip of one heavy breast into his mouth. She gasped as he sucked at her nipple, pressing his face hard against her full, soft breast while his tongue lapped hungrily.

Sharon let him slobber over her chest for just a few seconds, "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Sharon pushed the horny young teenager away from her breasts. "Time's up Tommy," she told him closing her robe.

"Please!" begged Tommy, reaching out and squeezing her left tit through her gown, "Just a little bit more."

"No Tommy!" snapped Sharon, slapping his hand away. "I told you before, two minutes is all you get."

"Aww come on Mrs Johnson, you've got me all excited now, just let me suck your boobie a bit more?"

"Damn it Tommy!" growled Sharon, getting angry at his persistence now, "I told you no! If I'd known you were going to be like this then I never would have let you start."

Tommy went silent for a brief moment before continuing, "Did I do a good job of sucking on your boobies?"

His question took Sharon a little by surprise. What was she supposed to tell him that he was like a drooling idiot? "It was very nice Tommy," Sharon said as kindly as possible.

Tommy hesitated another moment, "I sucked you, so now you have to suck me!" he said quickly.

Sharon's face went dark, "What!?"

"This," said Tommy, pulling his super hard cock out of his pants, "Suck my peepee!"

"Get the hell out of my house!" yelled Sharon angrily at Tommy's crudeness, this had obviously been a huge mistake on her part.

"Aw cummon Mrs Johnson," pleaded Tommy, trying the same tactic that he had used to get to play with her tits, "Just put it in your mouth for a little bit, just two minutes."

The wild look on Sharon's face made it obvious that was not going to work with her, "Get the fuck out before I call your parents!" she threatened. She'd had enough.

"No, you won't," replied Tommy, surprisingly calm and firm.

"What?" stammered Sharon, a little taken aback by Tommy's sudden assertiveness.

"If you call my parents I'll tell them what you and Billy did," threatened Tommy.

Sharon paled, "I don't know what you mean…"

"You sucked his cock Mrs Johnson, and you let him fuck you," accused Tommy, "Billy told me all about it. And if you don't teach me the same things you taught him I'll tell everyone what happened."

"You little shit," began Sharon, "If you think you can blackmail me you have another thing coming."

Tommy knew she was bluffing. He took hold of his penis, which was still poking out through his open fly, "Suck it or explain it all to the cops."

Sharon swallowed nervously at his threat. The last thing in the world she wanted out was that she had committed incest. She looked at the incessantly hard cock that Tommy held in his hand, awaiting her attention. Perhaps it wouldn't be that bad. She would suck his cock and give the lusty teenager a thrill to buy his silence.

"Okay," agreed Sharon reluctantly, her voice was so low it was practically a whisper.

"Good," said Tommy with a wide smile as he leant back on his chair and awaited Sharon's mouth on his erection, "I knew you'd come around to my way of thinking."

Sharon wasn't sure what to expect as she leant over Tommy's lap and reached for his dick. Would he taste foul and sickening like her husband, or delicious like her stepson? She took Tommy's hot cock in her hand, it was as hard as steel, even more rigid than Billy's had ever been. Sharon gave it a few quick strokes, enjoying the feel of it in her soft hand, then she leant in and opened her mouth, preparing herself for what was to come.

"Wait!" cried Tommy suddenly.

Sharon froze, her lips hovering inches above Tommy's cock. Surely the young teenager had not had an attack on conscience. Sharon was so curious to taste his penis that she actually hoped this was not the case. Tommy was breathing heavily, his cock trembling in her hand.

"Take off your robe first," ordered Tommy, "I want to see the rest of you."

Sharon straightened up and released the teenagers cock almost reluctantly. She shot a glare his way, the moment of lust she had experienced was once again replaced with outrage at the further indignity Tommy was forcing upon her.

"Stand up," commanded Tommy.

Sharon bit her lower lip to stop herself from replying and instead swallowed her meager pride and stood up. She then pushed the soft white robe off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor, revealing her naked body in all it's glory to Tommy.

"Oh wow Mrs Johnson!" breathed Tommy, his eyes stroking over her slim, yet voluptuous body. She had long, tanned legs, firm thighs and buttocks, a flat stomach and a pair of big tits that defied gravity. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed and Tommy could see the glistening lips of her cunt. "You're an absolutely babe!"

Sharon blushed a little, not sure how to answer him. She was flattered by the young man's enthusiasm but did not want to admit it to him.

"Wow," repeated Tommy, pausing to openly stare at her for a moment longer before he remembered his unattended cock, "Okay get sucking now Mrs Johnson."

Sharon winced slightly at his crudeness, but she obediently went to her knees in front of him, taking his still extremely erect cock in her soft hand.

"You know this is very wrong Tommy?" Sharon tried once more to change the boy's mind, despite her own sudden urge to service him.

"Suck me!" Tommy groaned as Sharon immediately obeyed, bending forward and licking with her wet tongue right up the underside of his erection, from balls to tip. As she reached the end of his length she swirled her tongue around the head of his penis. His precum was reasonably tasteless, a little salty perhaps. It was definently not as delicious as Billy's, but at least it was not offensive like her husbands. She would have no trouble sucking the teenager off.

Sharon worked her tongue back down the shaft of Tommy's penis where she nuzzled his testicles and gave them a gentle lick.

"Put it in your mouth Mrs Johnson," groaned Tommy impatiently, her teasing tongue driving him wild. Sharon's mouth obediently moved back to the end of Tommy's cock and she let him push the head of his dick between her lips. Sharon immediately gave the young man's cock a hard suck and Tommy let out a groan of pleasure. "Oh fuck that feels good!" he gasped as Sharon let her mouth fill with saliva as she sucked on the end of him. Her soft hand took hold of the base of his shaft as she began to bob her head slowly over his cock, her full lips forming a tight seal as she accepted more of his length into her mouth. Tommy continued to moan and groan, practically writhing with pleasure while the bobbing movements of Sharon's head became faster as she took him deeper.

"Oh yeah! Suck it!" Tommy told his best friends mother, his hands reaching down to grab the back of her head and push her down a little further on his cock. "You give great head Mrs Johnson," Tommy told her, bucking up slightly with his hips, his cock approximately three quarters impaled in her mouth. Tommy was a little shorter than Billy so she knew she would have no trouble deep throating him, even if his thrusts became more aggressive.

Sliding her hand down to toy with Tommy's testicles, Sharon pushed her mouth down further over Tommy's hard cock, working her lips all the way to the base. Tommy could hardly believe it, Mrs Johnson was deep throating him! She had his entire cock in her mouth. "Oh my God!" groaned Tommy, writhing with pleasure on the couch.

Sharon drew up off him and looked up, smiling wickedly, "You like that?" she murmured, seductively licking her lips and fluttering her eyelashes.

Tommy gave a strangled grunt of lust and grabbed Sharon's head again, pulling her face back down into his lap and pushing his eager cock into her hot mouth. Sharon let the horny teenager thrust against her face a few times, holding her head down tightly as he bucked upwards, shoving his dick against the back of his throat. She then slid back up to the tip, keeping the head trapped in her wet mouth as she began to jerk off the lower half of his cock with her warm hand.

"Oh shit!" gasped Tommy, Sharon's hand a blur on his cock and her mouth heavily sucking, "I'm gonna cum soon!"

"Warn me when you do," instructed Sharon, rising her mouth up off his cock to speak. Although Sharon enjoyed drinking Billy's cum the idea of Tommy shooting in her mouth did not appeal.

Tommy caught Sharon by her chin as she started to dip her head back down to continue sucking his dick. "Stop," he told her, "It's time to fuck."

"No Tommy," murmured Sharon, a note of fear in her voice as Tommy pushed her onto her back on the couch.

"Yes Mrs Johnson," insisted Tommy as he opened her thighs and started to maneuver himself between them, "We either do it or I tell the whole town about you and Billy." Tommy lay down on top of her, his erect cock at the juncture of her thighs, "You don't want that do you?"

"No," agreed Sharon in a whisper as Tommy reached between their bodies to line his cock up with her moist cunt.

"Good," Tommy smiled, giving her neck a brief lick, "So what are you going to let me do to you?"

"Fuck me."

"Whatever you say," Tommy gave a quiet moan as he pushed upwards with his hips. The throbbing head of his cock parted the flowering lips of Sharon's cunt and slid up inside it, immediately filling her. The teenager gasped at the entry as he cunt clutched his cock, it felt incredible to be inside her, inside this gloriously sexy older woman. Tommy grabbed hold of her shoulders for leverage and then thrust up, his loud moan filling the room as his cock filled Sharon's pussy.

"Fuck me!" repeated Sharon, much louder this time as Tommy began an inexperienced rhythm of thrusts against her loins.

"Oh that feels so good!" gasped Tommy, bucking awkwardly, but vigorously, against Sharon. The woman could tell by the speed and insistence of his thrusts that he wouldn't last long.

"Fuck me," Sharon whispered, closing her eyes and biting her bottom lip. It felt wonderful for her as well, to have another virgin cock inside her.

"Holy shit!" groaned Tommy loudly, suddenly stiffened and stopping his rapid lunges. His cock was buried to the hilt into Sharon's inviting vagina, it began to twitch and buck as Tommy writhed on top of her and he spilt his seed into her cunt.

Sharon cried out with her own pleasure as Tommy came again and again, filling her pussy with his cum, his skinny young hips jerking as he spasmed with orgasm. The suddenness of Tommy's explosion had taken her by surprise. She hadn't initially been intending to let him cum in any or her orifices, let along her pussy, but he had shot so soon and now his sperm was filling her. Sharon supposed it didn't matter much, at least he was not her stepson, and at least she was on the pill after all.

"Oh God!" gasped Tommy, dropping a hand to squeeze her right breast lustfully as he arched his back and pushed his hips against Sharon's, trying to bury more of his length up into her. His cock shot burst after burst of hot cum into the beautiful blonde beneath him as he grunted with pleasure. Tommy, finally spent his load and collapsed on top of Sharon, breathing heavily. "Oh wow," was all he could get out.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,727 Followers