Family Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,748 Followers

"Certainly William," replied Sharon, just like before. She then leaned forward, her tongue flicking out to lap up the drops of precum formed on the head of his cock. Billy moaned at the sight and sensation. Sharon, encouraged by his moan, swirled her tongue all over the tip of his hard penis, tasting him. She had to admit he didn't taste as bad as she had expected, far less offensive than her husband. Billy clutched the arms of his chair and groaned as Sharon's tongue licked down the underside of his long shaft all the way to his testicles, which she lapped at and briefly sucked into her mouth.

"Oh wow!" moaned Billy as Sharon moved back to the top of his big cock and sucked the head into her mouth. Billy practically convulsed against the chair as Sharon sucked heavily on the tip of his cock. Sharon began to bob her head, moving her lips back and forth over the head of his cock as she continued to slurp at the hard organ. Billy stroked the top of her head, running his fingers through her long blonde hair as Sharon worked more of his cock into her mouth. Sharon was overcome with her own lust, she couldn't believe it she was actually enjoying sucking on Billy's cock!

"Mmmpfh!" moaned Sharon around her mouthful of cock. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked hard and took more of him into her mouth. She worked her lips about three quarters of the way down his long shaft and then retreated back to take just the head in her mouth. Billy was in heaven. His hands were on the top of her head, gently pushed her down further with each bob of her head, and at the same time his hips were thrusting up off the seat, feeding her more and more of his hard cock.

"Oh man this is incredible!" grunted Billy, just the mere sight of his lovely stepmother on her knees with his cock in her sweet mouth almost set him off.

Howard could tell that Billy was close to cumming and decided to put a stop to things. He knew very well that Sharon hated the taste of cum. The first time he'd cum in her mouth she gagged and choked, almost vomited on the taste. Since then, blowjobs had been few and far between and she always made him pull out and cum on her tits, never in her mouth or on her face. "Okay that's enough!" he said loudly.

Sharon dropped down on Billy's cock one last time, sucking his whole length and pressing her nose into his pubic hair. The feeling of being engulfed in her hot mouth was incredible and Billy groaned loudly.

"Stop!" repeated Howard, louder this time as Sharon held Billy's cock in her throat. This time she seemed to hear him and straightened up, Billy's cock popping out of her mouth.

"Please don't stop Mom!" begged Billy as his cock left her mouth, he took both Howard and Sharon by surprise at the pleading tone in his voice, "Just a little bit longer please! It makes me feel so good! Please!"

"Okay, but just a little bit more," agreed Sharon, leaning back over Billy's cock and sucking it straight back into her throat, almost to the hilt. Billy groaned with pleasure, his hands going back to her head and his hips rolling as he thrust up into her mouth, almost fucking her face with short stabbing lunges of his cock. Sharon moaned softly around his cock, letting him use her mouth to sate his lust, enjoying the subservient role and also the salty taste of his cock that was so unlike his fathers.

Howard frowned in surprise and remained silent, Sharon willingly returning to suck more on Billy's cock had shocked him immensely. It had been the last thing he expected, knowing the way she hated giving blowjobs. Yet she was doing a great job of pretending she was enjoying Billy's cock in her mouth, the teenager was practically humping her face.

And then it happened so fast that it took everyone by surprise. Billy pushed Sharon's head hard down into his lap as his cock burst. The head of his cock jerked in Sharon's throat, taking her off guard as she found her mouth suddenly filled with Billy's semen. On instinct, Sharon tried to spit it out but Billy was buried too far down her throat and he held her there tight. Sharon swallowed desperately as a second burst roped from Billy's cock, he actually didn't taste too bad Sharon was forced to admit to herself. In fact he tasted delicious! As his third spurt burst from his cock Billy released her head. However, instead of pulling away from him, Sharon sucked harder, trying to drink more of his cum. She backed off a little so that just the head was in her mouth and her hand took hold of the base of his cock, squeezing hard as she milked the last of his tasty sperm onto her tongue.

"No!" roared his father angrily, standing up suddenly from his seat. Billy jerked back into his chair, his cock popping from Sharon's mouth with a loud smacking sound. Sharon was actually disappointed at its departure.

"You shouldn't have done that Billy!" growled his father angrily, knowing how Sharon hated him cumming in her mouth, "That shouldn't have happened!"

Billy's eyes were fearful as he saw his father's rage, "Please, don't be angry, it happened so fast, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry Dad."

"Don't say sorry to me," snapped back his father, "It was my mouth you defiled without permission."

"Sorry Mom," said Billy, turning to his stepmother. He didn't look her in the eye however, he was truly ashamed at what he had done.

"It's okay," replied Sharon, washing the remnants of his cum around in her mouth, she just couldn't get enough of the taste, "I'm not angry honey, it's just that some girls don't like it when you cum in their mouth. The polite thing to do is warn them first and let the girl decide if she wants it or not."

"Sorry," repeated Billy, glumly staring at the floor.

"I do believe we're done here for now," said his father, still rather sullen and angry at his son's actions. Truth be known he was actually jealous, Sharon never let him shoot in her mouth like that.

"But you said I'd get to fuck Mom!" protested Billy. His withered cock actually twitched slightly at the thought, some of the life returning to it.

"Well you've blown your chance at that!" snapped Howard. Sharon remained silent, keeping her knees together to hide that fact her pussy was dripping wet. She'd give anything to have Billy fuck her right now.

"But..."

"No argument! Go to your room right now son!"

to be continued...

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,748 Followers
12