Family Life Ch. 01

Story Info
College-age son gets closer to his parents.
4k words
4.59
349.9k
134
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
712 Followers

This story is based upon a feedback request from a reader. They know the specifics of their request. I hope the story exceeds their expectations.

* * * * *

My parents and I have always been close and they have always been very open and truthful about family matters to me. My parents were high school sweethearts. My Mother was nineteen and my Father was twenty when I was born. As I grew older, they told me that I was the result of a heavy petting session, in the backseat of my Father's car, that quickly became passionate. My Mom's pregnancy changed all of their plans. They got married right out of high school. They had both planned on going to college, but their plans were changed.

My Dad worked part time while he went to a trade school. He eventually got an apprenticeship as a machinist. Mom stayed home until I started school. After I started school, she also went back to school. She studied nursing and worked her way to a degree and on-the-job training to become an RN. My Dad was able to continue his schooling also and earned a degree in Industrial Engineering and Production Management.

I'm in college now, but over the years, I learned that my parents had a pretty rough time in getting ahead. But I didn't know that while I was growing up. When all the other kids family's were going on vacation to the California amusement parks, my family went camping, hiking and fishing during the summer.

We did lots of fun things together. I learned things like camp cooking, how to set up camp, fishing tricks, survival skills, etc. that made summer fun for a boy. Sometimes we would hike all day or fish all day, and we would end the day by skinny dipping in a stream or lake and nude sunbathing at our campsite.

I asked why my parents had hair on their bodies and I didn't, and I asked why my Mother didn't have a "willie" like me and my Dad. They said that the body hair was something that came with age and my Mom "didn't have a 'willie' because girls were finished off more neatly than boys."

As I think back, family communal nudity was not unusual. We skinny dipped and sunbathed together on vacation and much of the time we bathed and showered together at home. This all came to an end, without an explanation, when I was nine or ten. And I never wondered my parents spent so much time washing and drying each other when we skinny dipped or bathed and showered together. We had always been a close family and there was always lots of affectionate hugging and touching between us.

I'm in my third year of college now and I never realized how close I would come to my Mom and Dad until I returned home, for the summer break, after my sophomore year.

My parents were professionally and financially successful. One of the first things they did was to purchase a vacation cabin. This became our weekend retreat.

Shortly after I came home from college, we made a trip to the cabin to open it up for the summer. The cabin was located on a hilltop at the end of a private road. My folks had slowly acquired the surrounding forest land whenever they had some extra money. Now the cabin overlooked a rather extensive private forest preserve. Along with adding to the land, they added to and improved the cabin. Things like solar hot water and supplemental electric power, a hot tub, a shop and storage building, a photography dark room, and a well stocked wine cellar.

We settled in and had dinner. Mom had found some of our old vacation photo albums while she was getting out bedding and towels. We looked at the albums while we ate. There were many black and white snapshots and instant photos of our camping trips, fishing successes and hikes. There were a number of photos of us skinny dipping and sunbathing.

Dad commented that we surely had fun back then. Mom said she really enjoyed the skinny dipping and the feel of the sun and wind on her body and she wished she could be so carefree today. Dad said he didn't see why she couldn't sunbathe here at the cabin. And there was probably enough land so that we could even build a hiking trail or two for nude walks in the woods if she wanted. They asked me what I thought and I said that as a kid I enjoyed the skinny dipping and the showering and bathing together and, as a kid, I never understood why it stopped.

Mom said maybe we ought to renew the skinny dipping tradition tonight in the hot tub. We sat silently for a moment, then nodded in agreement. We cleaned up the dinner dishes, then we agreed to meet on the patio - no swim suits allowed.

The old photos showed that Mom was a Babe, with a slim waist and legs, pert tits proudly held high and a neatly trimmed pussy. Dad was a Hunk with a slim build with meaty looking cock dangling above a low hanging ball sack.

I was a little nervous about being nude with my parents. I've got a pretty good build since I work out. And I think my "package" is pretty good too - a rather thick cock and plump balls surrounded by curly blonde hair.

When I came out onto the patio, they were holding hands and standing by the hot tub. Their towels were lying over a chair. I hadn't seen my parents nude in at least ten years. Mom was still a Babe and Dad was still a Hunk. They were both a little heavier and their waists were thicker. Mom still had slim legs, her tits were full and still proudly carried and her dark blonde pussy hair was thick and curly. Dad was more muscular. His chest was covered with dark hair and his still impressive cock and balls were framed by thick, dark, curly hair,

I threw my towel over my shoulder as I walked up to them. I think we were all a little embarrassed at first, but after we settled into the hot tub we began to relax. I sat across from them at first. Mom told me she wanted me to sit beside her. She wanted to sit between us and to be close to her two "boys". I moved around next to her. She was still holding Dad's hand and she took mine in her other hand. We sat, soaked and talked until it was quite late. It was nice listening to the sounds of the night and the quiet bubbling of the water.

Dad got out first. As he toweled himself dry, he said he was going to start a fire in the fireplace. I helped Mom out of the hot tub. I dried myself off then went inside to help Dad. I pulled the drapes closed and walked over to the fireplace. He was on his knees and he had gotten a small fire kindled. The only light in the room was from the fire as Dad added more small pieces of wood. Mom came in and sat on the sofa in front of the fireplace. Dad added a couple of larger logs to the fire.

As he stood up, Mom asked us to stand side by side so she could see her "boys". She asked me if I remembered asking why I didn't have body hair like her and Dad. I told her I remembered. She placed a hand on each of our stomachs, she said I now had hair like Dad. She said she liked looking at her two fine men. She slipped her hand down across our pubic hair and wrapped a hand around each of our cocks. I didn't know what to do. Dad looked at me and smiled.

Mom leaned forward and kissed first Dad's cockhead, then mine. She lifted our cocks off of our balls and said she liked holding her two fine men. She gave our cocks a little tug and we stepped closer to her. She placed Dad's cockhead against her lips and sucked him into her mouth. My cock was starting to rise. She stroked her hand along my cock. She took Dad's cock out of her mouth, turned to me and slid her lips as far down my cock as she could go. She cupped my balls in her other hand. Dad patted my butt, then he sat down on the sofa next to Mom and watched her suck their son's cock.

The light from the fireplace filled the room. The only sound I heard was my own breathing. Dad moved closer to Mom. He put one arm around her. He placed his other hand over hers as she cupped my balls. He kissed her cheek, then his lips moved down to side of my cock. I felt his tongue licking along my cock as Mom moved her lips up to the cockhead. She took my cock out of her mouth, kissed Dad on the lips, then held my cock as he sucked it deep into his mouth. I didn't know what to think or feel. Mom looked up at me and smiled. I put one hand on Dad's head and one on Mom's. I stood there in the fire light as my parents took turns giving me a blowjob.

Mom got off the couch and came over to stand behind me. She put her arms around me and pressed her body against mine. I could feel her nipples pressing into my back. I took my free hand and put it behind me and on her hip. She took my hand and placed it on her pussy. She pressed tight against me. My Father was vigorously sucking my cock and my Mother was rubbing her pussy against my hand.

Dad stopped sucking and sat back on the sofa. He looked at Mom and said that he now knew why she enjoyed sucking his cock so much. He said he had always wanted to know what it felt like to suck a cock, but he figured he would never know. He said it gave him thrill to have a piece of man meat in his mouth and to be able to suck it and lick it all over.

Mom took my hand, she stepped over in front of Dad and kneeled down. She held my hand and pulled me down to my knees beside her. She took Dad's cock in her hand and started to kiss and lick it. She whispered to me that she wanted me to help her. I hesitantly licked his cockhead, then licked down the side of his shaft towards his balls. Mom licked the other side, then plunged her mouth down his cock. I looked up, Dad's eyes were closed. Mom took his cock out of her mouth and looked at me. I leaned forward and slid my lips over his cockhead. Mom told me to run the tip of my tongue around the rim then tighten my lips and push down his cock. She told me to keep my lips tight and bob up and down. Dad was right- sucking cock gave me a thrill - a sort of nasty thrill - a doubly nasty thrill since I wasn't supposed to be sucking another mans cock especially since that man was my Father..

Mom whispered in my ear that she wanted to see her "boys" in a 69 on the rug in front of the fireplace. I stopped sucking and moved over to the rug. Dad got down on the floor. We lay on our sides facing each others feet. He grasped my cock and pulled it into his mouth with deep suction. I licked and kissed his cockhead before taking into my mouth and resuming sucking him off. I was able to fondle his balls.

I looked up at Mom. She was setting on the sofa watching us. The fingers of one hand were slowly running up and down between her pussy lips. She was cupping a breast with her other hand and, occasionally, she would hold her breast up and suck her nipple. I thought about this erotic and forbidden activity we were all engaged in. It just made my cock stiffen and swell. I was enjoying the feel on Dad's cock against the inside of my cheeks and on my tongue, when I felt something press against my asshole.

I tried to look around but I couldn't really see. I felt something cool and slick in my ass crack, then I felt a small finger slip into my asshole. I continued to suck cock as I felt another finger probing me. It was a larger finger. Soon I felt two separate fingers probing and stretching my ass. Dad had stopped sucking. I stopped sucking and lay quietly. I felt the smaller finger slip out. It was replaced by another larger finger. I was being stretched. The two fingers were pulled out and I was helped up onto my hands and knees. I felt Mom's hand spreading my ass cheeks as more lube was worked into my asshole. Dad's hands replaced Mom's on my hips and I felt something bigger than a finger pressing against my pucker. I tried to relax as Dad's cockhead slowly stretched my asshole as he pushed his cock up my ass. It hurt. The pain was pretty sharp until his cockhead pushed through my muscle ring. He pushed in all the way until I felt his pubic hair brush my ass. I expected to see his cock pop out of my mouth. I was stuffed full of father cock. I heard Mom say something about how beautiful it was to see her "boys" fuck. Dad started to pump his cock in and out of my ass. It felt good. I pushed back to force him deeper. He picked up the pace and I could feel his balls swing against my ass. All of a sudden, he paused, arched his back, shoved his cock balls deep into my ass, and blew his load. I felt his cock jerk and spasm as he shot his load of cum into me.

He held my hips to his crotch as he fell over on his side. My cock was as hard as a rock. Mom kneeled over me and sucked my cock into her mouth. She kneaded my balls and pressed her tongue hard against the bottom of my cock. Dad's cock stiffened as he pushed into me again. That's all it took. I started to cum. Mom kept my cock in her mouth as she sucked and swallowed. Cum was leaking from her lips. I felt like I was shooting my cum from the bottom of my body.

Mom stopped sucking me. She leaned over me and fed me a taste of my cum as she kissed me. She then kissed Dad. I could feel Dad's cock soften. It dropped out my asshole with a soft pop. Mom squeezed some cum out of Dad's cock. She sucked it into her mouth the fed his cum to each of us as she kissed us. I could feel cum leaking out of my ass. Mom leaned down and licked some of it from my thighs. She then lay up next to me. Dad put his arms around both of us as we rested.

Mom said she knew we shouldn't be doing what we had done, but it felt good. Dad said he, too, knew that we shouldn't be having sex with each other, but, if we all agreed, he wanted each of us to continue to follow our desires. I told them that I was surprised by what had taken place. I had enjoyed most of it and I wanted to go on.

Mom said we should clean up a bit then get some rest. We showered then lay down on the king sized bed in the master suite. Mom was in the middle with Dad and I snuggled up next to her. I fell asleep thinking about the three of us and where we might go and do after we awakened.

When I awakened the room was in dim light. I had a piss hard-on. After using the bathroom, I returned to the bedroom. Mom and Dad were sleeping on their backs. I pulled the sheet down and then kneeled on the end of the bed before crawling up between Mom's legs.

I buried my face in her muff. I inhaled her womanly scent before using my tongue to burrow through her thick pussy hair to her slit. I licked her slit from bottom to top with long slow licks. She spread her legs for me. I used my fingers to open her pussy lips then I resumed the long slow licks.

Mom, in her sleep, said Dad's name and how good his licking her pussy felt. Dad moved and propped himself up on an elbow. I looked up, my face wet with pussy juices. Dad smiled and started to stroke his cock. I went back to eating Mom's pussy. I found her clit and sucked it gently between my lips. She spread her legs even more. I tickled and sucked her clit while Dad leaned over her and started to suck on her breasts. This awakened her.

I continued to lick and suck her clit. She finally realized what was happening. She asked where I had learned to eat pussy so well. I looked up at her. She was propped on her elbows and smiling down at me. I told her college wasn't all books and tests. Besides, it was more socially appropriate for a young man to eat pussy than to suck cock. With that, I leaned over and gave Dad's cock a couple of long deep sucks before going back to sucking Mom's clit.

Dad tapped me on the shoulder and I moved aside. His tongue replaced mine on Mom's pussy. He ate her pussy for a few more minutes, then he got up on his knees, took his cock in one hand and lubed the cockhead by running it up and down between Mom's pussy lips. He slowly pushed his cock in. Mom adjusted her ass a little and he set up a steady stroking motion. Mom placed her hands and either side of her pussy. She held her lips open. I noticed her thumbs were touching Dad's cock as it slipped in and out of her pussy. I sat back and stroked my cock while I watched my parent's fuck. Dad started breathing harder and he picked up the pace. Finally, he shoved his cock balls deep and groaned as he told Mom he was cumming. He fell forward on top of her for a minute. They hugged and kissed, then he rolled off Mom and on to his side next to her.

I looked a Mom lying there with her widely spread legs. I moved between her legs and looked at her pussy. Her pussy lips were pink and swollen and there were drops of cum on her pussy hair. I leaned forward and licked her pussy. I liked the taste of the mix of her juices and the cum. My cock was so hard it ached. I moved up and slipped it into Mom's cum-slick tunnel. I held myself still as I savored the feel of my cock inside this special pussy. I began a slow stroke when Mom put a hand over my cock. She said to stop. She had something that she had always wanted to try.

I pulled my cock out. She rolled over and got up on her hands and knees. She told me she wanted me to fuck her doggie style while she sucked Dad's cock. Dad crawled around in front of her, got up on his knees and fed his cock into her mouth. I got up on my knees behind her and slipped my cock back into her pussy. Dad and I set up a motion. As I pulled her back onto my cock, her mouth slipped up Dad's cock. When Dad pulled so her mouth slid down his cock, my cock slipped back out of her pussy.

The bedroom was in full light now. I looked over at the big mirror over the dresser. The three of us were reflected in it. It was an erotic picture. As Dad and I fucked her mouth and pussy, I watched her breasts swing and sway with the rocking motion the three of us had set up. When I buried my cock balls deep in Mom's pussy, some of Dad's cum would squish out around my cock. I used some of this cum to lube a finger which I slowly worked into Mom's asshole.

She must have liked this because she really clamped her lips onto Dad's cock as she set up a "super suction." Dad stopped fucking her face as he began to cum. I could see, in the mirror, that some of his cum was leaking out around her lips as she swallowed his load. I started to pump faster. My balls started to tighten and my cock was getting stiffer.

Mom balanced on one hand. She let Dad's cock slip out of her mouth as she reached back with her other hand and squeezed my balls. I arched my back, drove my cock as deep as I could and unloaded my cum into my Mother's pussy. Mom pushed her ass back against me which kept my cock deep in her pussy. I put my arms around her and pulled her up so her back was against my chest. At the same time, I sat back so my ass was sitting on my heels. Mom was sort of sitting on my lap with my knees between hers. I slid my hands up under her full breasts and held them in my hands. There was cum in the corner of her mouth and on her lips. I licked the cum off and she turned her face towards me. As we started to kiss, I felt, first, a hand then a tongue on my balls.

Dad was kneeling front of us. He licked and sucked my balls, then licked up my cock which was still in Mom's pussy. He nibbled and licked her pussy lips, then settled down to steadily sucking her clit. Mom and I broke a French kiss. She put her hands down on Dad's head and I held her breasts while I ran m fingers over her nipples.

Mom started to make "mewing" sounds as she pushed Dad's face against her pussy. She was telling him not to stop and her hands where all over her belly and breasts. She was pinching her nipples and mewing and crying and laughing all at once. She was shaking and trusting her pelvis and twisting her hips so much that I couldn't believe Dad was able stay on her clit.

Finally, she relaxed against my chest. She kept saying how good that was. She placed a hand on Dad's head as he continued to kiss and lick her pussy and my cock. My cock softened and plopped out of her pussy. Dad licked my cock clean and then he started to clean his and my cum out of Mom's pussy. This set her off again into a series of small orgasms. Dad finished cleaning her pussy. He sat up. His face was wet with cum and pussy juices. Mom leaned forward and kissed him. Dad leaned forward and put his arms around both of us. I helped Mom clean the mixed pussy juices and cum off Dad's face.

T@nman
T@nman
712 Followers
12