Family Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

We got out of the tub, dried ourselves and went inside. Dad headed straight for the bedroom. Mom was lying on her stomach on the bed. When we came in, she asked Dad what had taken so long. Before he could answer, she said she wanted him to do something that they had never done and that he had wanted to do. He asked her what that was. Before she answered I got on my knees and sucked Dad's cock into my mouth As she told him she wanted him to take her ass, I felt his cock twitch. I was watching Mom out of the corner of my eye. As she pushed herself up to her knees and spread her ass cheeks, I felt Dad's cock get even harder. I took my mouth off his cock and found a tube of lube.

Dad just stood there looking at Mom's ass as I coated his cock with a generous amount of lube. Mom's asshole was shiny, she had pre-lubed herself. Dad got on the bed behind her. He kneeled there as he ran his hands over her suntanned ass and back. I went and got the video camera and the digital cameras as he leaned over and kissed Mom. I was able to get the video rolling as he positioned himself.

He held the tip of his cock against her puckered asshole. He told her he would go slowly. Mom wiggled her ass and pushed back against him. I got some great video and photos as her asshole stretched and opened as Dad pushed his cock up her ass.

He slowly pushed in until he was balls deep. He kept telling her how much he loved her for giving herself to him like that. He set up a slow steady pumping motion as he told her how tight and warm her ass was and how good it felt. Mom had a couple of pillows under her head and chest. Her face was turned towards me. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling as Dad butt fucked her.

Mom pushed herself up onto her hands. She started to thrust her ass towards Dad. He picked up the pace and soon he was hammering his cock into her. I could hear the slap of skin on skin as his pelvis hit against her ass. Her head was thrown back and her breasts were swinging and swaying with their rocking motion. Dad arched his back, drove his cock as deep as he could and howled as he blew a week's worth of pent up cum into Mom's guts. Mom squealed as she felt his cock explode and I got some terrific video footage and photographs for their newest album - the anal album.

Mom straightened her legs and lay down on her stomach with Dad on top of her. Dad rolled them onto their side. His cock was still in her ass, as he put his arms around her and kissed her and caressed her breasts. Finally Dad pulled his cock out. He rolled onto his back. His lube and cum covered cock was still hard and jutting towards his stomach.

I turned off the video camera and then I went into the bathroom and squirted a large amount of lube up my ass. I returned to the bedroom and got on the bed with them. I rolled Mom over on her back and moved her around so I could get between her legs. I lay down and went to work on her pussy. I spread her lips with my thumbs, then started licking up her pussy juices. Dad watched us. As I licked my way up and down her slit, I got up on my knees so my ass was in the air. I hoped Dad would take the hint. I felt the bed shift as Dad moved around behind me.

He was on his knees behind me. He reached between my legs and fondled my cock and balls. Dad then pushed down on my back to bring my ass down to the level of his cock. I was sucking on Mom's clit when he pressed his cockhead against my asshole. I stopped sucking so I could fully savor and enjoy the sensations of my ass being penetrated by a hard warm cock.

My muscle ring slowly stretched as Dad pressed his cock forward. The ring stretched and allowed his cockhead access into my ass. As his cockhead moved deeper into my ass, the muscle ring relaxed to form a tight fit around Dad's cock shaft. The feeling of his smooth hard cock sliding into my "nether tunnel" was most enjoyable. As his pubic hair brushed against my ass cheeks, Dad pulled back on my hips and firmly bottomed his cock in my ass. I looked over my shoulder and grinned at him, wiggled my ass, then returned to eating Mom's juicy pussy.

Dad started pumping his cock in and out of my ass with a steady motion. He increased the speed of the piston strokes until his balls would bounce against mine at the bottom of the stroke. He had lots of energy, but his staying power was getting pretty short. I felt his cock stiffen. He pulled back on my shoulders so I moved up into sort of a "sitting-kneeling" on his lap. He trust his hips and pelvis upward to shove his cock as deep as possible as he pumped his load of hot creamy cum into me.

I could feel his cock pulse as he shot each wad. It felt great! My hard cock was standing upright against my stomach. Dad reached around me and started to stroke my cock. Mom was propped up on her elbows watching us. Her legs were still spread. Dad jacked me off in just a few strokes. He aimed my cock and I shot my cum onto Mom's pussy and belly. Dad pulled his softening cock out of my ass and crawled around me. He licked my cum off Mom's belly and pussy. He then turned and started cleaning my cock. Mom got on her knees and joined him. We ended up, on our knees, in a group hug.

The next morning, at breakfast, we talked about our sexual encounters, in general, and, specifically, about the addition of anal sex to the mix. Mom said she rather liked the feel of a cock up her butt, but she would have to do it some more before she could decide whether or not it would become a common practice. Dad said he enjoyed anal sex almost as much as vaginal sex and oral sex. I told them I enjoyed both giving and receiving. Dad then asked Mom when she would like to try it again.

I think she was teasing him earlier when she said she would have to try it some more before she could decide if she liked it. She said that we should watch last night's video, then she and Dad could talk about a next time. We went into the living room. I got the video cartridge out of the camera and rewound it while Mom and Dad got settled on the couch. During the viewing of the video, Dad commented that, from her smiles and her ass thrusts, Mom seemed to enjoy having a cock up her butt. She didn't say anything until the tape was finished, then she commented that it was too bad we didn't get the pussy eating and man-to-man ass fucking on tape also.

Dad said that another thing we didn't have on tape was a hot Mother and Son session. Watching last night's video had given me a boner and thinking about making a video with Mom was enough to make me want to beat myself off right there. Mom said that would be fun to do sometime, but right know she had something else to do. She went into the bedroom. When she came out she had a blanket and a tube of lube, which she handed to Dad. I went to get the cameras.

She went outside. Next to the patio is a lush patch of grass that we call the sunning lawn. Mom spread the blanket on the grass and stood there waiting. I got the video camera set up and caught Dad pulling off his t-shirt as he came out of the house. When he got to the blanket, he stopped and pulled off his shorts. His cock was hard and erect. Mom was wearing a house coat. Dad dropped his shorts and the lube. He unfastened the tie on her house coat and pushed it off her shoulders. He kissed and licked his way down her body. He dropped to his knees and buried his face in the thick patch of hair covering her pussy. Mom placed her hands on his head as she spread her feet farther apart.

While Dad was nuzzling and kissing Mom's pussy, he was also lubing his cock. He stopped his pussy play and turned Mom around. He started kissing her ass cheeks and running his tongue up and down her ass crack. Mom bent over from the waist. Dad spread her cheeks and started giving her a rim job. He took the tube of lube and began to lube Mom. He worked a bunch of lube around her asshole, then he stood up and slide his cock between her ass cheeks. They hugged and kissed for a moment, then sank to their knees together.

Mom got on all fours and Dad was on his knees behind her. As his cockhead touched her pucker, Mom pushed her ass back, just like she did with me earlier when she gave me her "anal cherry". Dad quickly set up a steady pumping action. I set up the video camera to record the action, then I took a number of still shots for the anal album.

Watching Dad's ass move back and forth gave me an idea. I lubed my cock, then got on my knees behind Dad. I spread his feet apart. I reached between his legs and fondled his balls. By stretching my arm, I could get my fingers on Mom's pussy. I was able to slip a couple of fingers into her wet pussy. I brought my hand back and pushed one pussy lubed finger into Dad's ass. He got the idea. He adjusted his and Mom's positions. I lubed his asshole, then got behind him. He stopped pumping long enough for me to work my cock into his ass, then he resumed pumping his cock into Mom's ass. As he pushed into her ass, his asshole moved up my cock, as he pulled back from Mom's ass, his ass moved down my cock. I was just leaning back and enjoying it all, when Dad's pumping started to pick up speed and get a little jerky. I knew he was about to cum, so I pulled my cock out of his ass, so he could concentrate on Mom and himself. I went back to taking some more still photos as they got off together.

After cleaning ourselves up, we went about some of our daily weekend routine. Late in the afternoon, I decided to workout on the fitness machine. After warming up, I was lying on the bench and trying to decide which routine I should start with. Dad and Mom came in. Mom got on the exercyle and Dad said he would set up the weight stack for me if I wanted to do some bench presses. I was finishing up the second set of presses when I felt Mom's hand slide under my t-shirt.

She slid her hand up to my chest, then back down into my shorts. She ran her hand around my balls, then grasped my cock. Then she pulled her hand out of my shorts and started to pull my shorts off. I raised my hips to help. After my shorts were off, she pulled my legs down until my butt was at the end of the bench. She leaned over an started to suck my cock.

I watched her head bob up and down. I wasn't sure what she was going to do next, but I was sure I would like it. I looked at Dad. He was watching Mom and idly stroking his cock. I sat up and replaced his hand with my mouth. As I sucked, Dad's cock lengthened, thickened and stiffened to fill my mouth. I was going to have to learn how to do deep throat sometime, so I could fully service, and enjoy, my Father's cock.

Mom stopped sucking me. She must have signaled Dad, because he put his hand on my face, then pulled his cock out of my mouth. I was reluctant to let him go, so I clamped my lips tight as he pulled out. His cock came out of my mouth with a pop. He rubbed his cock against my face before he stepped down to stand beside Mom. She pulled his shorts off and the stood and helped him take off his t-shirt. She took his hand and wrapped around my cock. Dad got on his knees and licked my balls. He looked at me and licked his lips before he placed my cock in his mouth.

Mom walked up beside me. She pulled off my t-shirt. We watched Dad sucking away for a minute, before she, first, took off her shorts. The bottom of her long t-shirt was below her hips. As she pulled the t-shirt up, I watched her expose her lush body to me. First her hips and pelvis, then her thatch of thick pussy hair. Next, her belly, then the full breasts which I like to hold, kiss and suck. She pulled her t-shirt over her head, shook her hair then placed her hands on her hips. I love it when she shakes her hair like that. Her tits shake too. She looked determined and like she had a specific plan in mind.

She placed her feet apart, ran a couple of fingers up and down her pussy slit, wiped her fingers on my lips, pushed my down onto my back, swung one leg over the bench to straddle me, positioned her pussy over my face, and then stood there waiting. I looked up the plane of her belly, between her breasts, to her face. She was looking down in anticipation. I gave her pussy slit a long lick from bottom to top, ending at her clit. I looked up again. Mom had her eyes closed and she was cupping her breasts with her hands.

I put my hands on her hips and began to seriously service her delicious pussy. I gave her pussy slit long slow licks. The way Mom was sitting over my face allowed me to use my nose to separate her pussy lips. I would lick her slit and lips and bump my nose against her clit. Her clit was standing erect and, not wanting to neglect it, I swirled my tongue around it and sucked it. I was so intent on eating Mom's pussy that I had almost forgotten that Dad was also sucking me off until he slipped a finger up my ass as he applied hard suction to my cock.

Mom pushed my face away from her crotch as she stood up and got off the bench. She moved to the end of the bench and took my cock out of Dad's mouth. She handed Dad a tube of lube as she straddled me. She held my cock in one hand and guided it into her pussy as she sat down. She leaned forward and put her hands on my chest as I humped my hips. She told Dad to lube both of them up and to butt fuck her.

Mom lay down on my chest and stomach. Dad moved Mom's legs so they were over and outside of mine. He then spread my legs wide so he could get between them and up to Mom's ass. He gave my balls a squeeze as he began to lube Mom's ass. He lubed his cock and held it against Mom's pucker. As he pushed into her asshole, Mom asked if I could feel his cock slide into her. I couldn't feel him yet.

Dad bottomed his cock. I started to hump my hips as Dad began to slowly pump his cock. Mom started to pant and sort of whimper. As Dad and I moved our cocks in and out of Mom's two holes, we could feel each other. Mom's panting picked up and she was voicing little squeals. Dad picked up his pace and I knew it wouldn't be long before he blew his load.

Dad let out a groan and began to shot his cum into Mom's ass. Mom shuddered and started humping her hips. I held on for a few seconds more, then hugged Mom tightly as I humped my hips and drove my cock as deep as I could into her pussy as I began to shoot my wad.

Mom stopped cumming and lay down on my chest again. Dad lay down on her back.

That evening, while soaking in the hot tube, we told Mom that we had enjoyed the double penetration, but we were sort of surprised that she had set it up so soon after being initiated into anal sex. She said she had seen it in a movie and what better way to try it than with the two men in her life.

We asked Mom how it felt to have two cocks. She said it felt like she was stuffed with cock clear up to her guts. She said she couldn't describe the feeling of two cocks moving inside her, but when we started cumming, the twitching and pulsing of the two cocks was an exquisite feeling. She also commented that it was too bad there wasn't a third cock around because she would like to experience a triple penetration.

Dad was quiet for a while, then he said we could invite my Aunt Sue and Uncle Bob up for a week. Mom was then silent for a while before she said that she didn't think Bobby would be interested in having sex with his older sister and she was sure that Sue, who was Dad's younger sister, was not interested in sex with anyone but Bobby.

Dad said he didn't know about any of that, but he would give them a call after he got home from work in town and see if they might be interested in spending some time with us at the cabin.

Mom said that was fine and who could know what might transpire.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers
12