Family Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
711 Followers

The rain was cold. My cock was shriveled up and my nuts had been sucked up into my crotch. Dad and Bob were the same. Mom and Sue's nipples looked as hard as diamonds. We all had goose pimples.

As soon as we got inside the cabin, Mom got out towels and Dad started a fire in the fireplace. We all helped each other dry off. After we warmed up a bit Mom went to make some warm cider. We spread blankets over the furniture since the leather upholstery can be cold on bare skin. We talked and sipped cider as we warmed up.

Sue said she had to finish something that she had started earlier. She spread a blanket on the floor, came to me and led me to the blanket. She pushed me down on my back, then kneeled down beside me and sucked my cock into her mouth.

Dad watched a minute, then he moved Sue, or Sis, around. He got on his back and slid his head between her legs. He settled down to pleasuring Sue with his tongue.

Mom joined in by dropping to her knees beside Dad and going down oh his cock. Bob looked like he didn't want to be left out, so he positioned Mom so he could eat her pussy.

That left me with the only unoccupied mouth. I motioned to Bob to move closer. All of us wiggled around so I, too, was able to finish something that I had started earlier. The family daisy chain lasted about a half an hour when Sue squeezed my cock and told me she didn't want anyone to cum just yet.

I let Uncle Bob's cock slip out of my mouth. Dad's slipped out of Mom's. Mom kept her pussy positioned over Bob's face. She told him that Bobby was going to get a blowjob from his big sister. This was too good not to record. I got the video camera and started taping as Mom sucked Bob's cock deep into her throat and Bob resumed eating his sister's pussy.

Sue was sitting on her knees. She was stroking her pussy with her fingers as she watched. Dad got up on his feet. He looked at Mom and Uncle Bob in the 69 position. Then he walked over and stood in front of Aunt Sue. He pressed his cock against her lips and said that here was something for Sis to eat.

Sue looked up at Dad with a surprised look, but she opened her mouth and swallowed her brother's hard cock. I taped Sue as she held Dad's ball sac in one hand as she sucked away.

In the meantime, Mom and Bob had moved out of their 69. Mom was on her back as Bob positioned himself, on his knees, between her widely spread legs. I zoomed in with the camera and got a close up of his hair free cock disappearing into her pussy.

Sue stopped sucking Dad's cock as they watched brother and sister begin to fuck. Sue crawled over to Mom and kissed her. She lay down so her head was next to Mom's. She spread her legs as Dad kneeled between them. I zoomed in again and got a good close up of her bald smooth pussy being penetrated by her brother's hard, hairy cock.

I moved back so I could tape the whole scene of two sets of siblings fucking away. Mom and Sis were lying so they could turn their heads towards each other and kiss. They spent a lot of time sucking each other's tongues as Bob and Dad pumped away.

Sue had her feet pulled up and Dad was bracing himself on his sister's knees as he fucked her with long, slow strokes. He buried his cock deep in her pussy as he arched his back. His ass muscles clinched as he began to cum.

Bobby was screwing Mom with a sort of a "stutter" stroke - a couple of long strokes, followed by several short, fast strokes. He groaned and fell forward to lay on Mom. His ass humped up and down as he pumped his cum into his sister's cunt.

Bob rolled off Mom and lay on his back. His cum coated cock flopped against his stomach. Dad crawled over to Bob and began to clean Bob's cock. Mom and Sue moved back into a 69 and started cleaning the cum out of each other's pussy. Sue was on top.

I hadn't gotten my rocks off yet, so I put the camera on a tripod. I was so horny, my balls were blue. I kneeled behind Aunt Sue and pushed my rock hard cock into her juicy pussy. Mom stopped eating Sue long enough to lick my balls several times.

I put my hands on Sue's hips and settled into fucking her with long strokes. She reached back with one hand and squeezed my balls. I blew my wad when Mom stuck her index finger up my ass. When my cock slipped out of Sue's cunt, Mom licked it clean.

We all slowly separated and lay and sat around on the floor for a few minutes before we called it a night.

Everyone seemed a little embarrassed at a late breakfast. Sue broke the ice by saying that she had finally fulfilled one of her teenage fantasies. Bob asked her what was her fantasy. She told that it was having sex with her brother, of course. A general discussion of teen and other fantasies continued throughout breakfast.

The telephone rang while we were finishing breakfast. Dad had to go into the office for the day. After Dad left, we went out onto the sunny patio with the newspapers and coffee. Mom and I stripped and lay back on two chaise lounges.

Sue and Bob stripped and stepped under the outdoor shower. They touched up their smooth look. Afterwards, they pulled a couple of chairs next to Mom and I. We chatted and drank coffee. Sue looked at Mom and said that she should really shave her pussy. Mom said she had kept it bare and smooth for a while a long time ago. Bob got up to get the rest of their shaving kit and I went to get the cameras.

Mom got off the chaise lounge, spread a towel over it, then sat back down on the towel. She leaned back and spread her legs wide. Bob had returned with the kit and a large bowl. He handed Sue a battery powered hair clipper. I video taped every thing as Sue started carefully trimming Mom's pussy. Mom said the clippers tickled.

It wasn't long before Mom's thick, curly thatch of dark blonde pussy hair had been reduced to a short fuzz. Bob filled the bowl with hot water and Aunt Sue mixed some shaving soap in a mug. Sue said they liked the shaving soap better than the regular shaving cream in a can. Bob placed a warm, wet wash cloth over Mom's pussy to start soaking and softening the now short hairs.

Sue removed the wash cloth and started working the lather into the fuzz with a shaving brush. Mom said the brush tickled more than the clipper did. Sue picked up a razor and began to very carefully shave Mom. In a few moments, Mom's pussy was as bare and smooth as Aunt Sue's.

Mom stepped under the outdoor shower to rinse off while Bob took the towel away. Mom already kept her underarms and legs shaved and waxed smooth, so it didn't take long to make her a "smoothie" like her brother and sister-in-law.

After drying off, Mom sat down back on the lounge. Sue was sitting on the lounge that I had been using. Mom spread her legs and looked down at her hair free pussy. I started the video camera as she ran a finger up and down between her pussy lips. Sue began to finger her pussy. I moved back to tape both women.

Bob stepped up by the head of the lounges. He rubbed his cock of Sue's cheek. She turned her head, opened her mouth and started to suck his cock. The chaise lounges were close enough together that Bob could alternate between Mom's and Sue's mouths.

I video taped all I could stand, then I put the camera down and replaced Mom's fingers with my lips and tongue. I licked her smooth pussy lips and sucked and tickled her clit.

After we had rested a bit, Mom picked up the clippers and said it was my turn. I stood as she and Sue started at my neck and began to trim off my body hair. Bob video taped the two of them at work. First the chest and stomach, then the back and legs. They carefully clipped the pubic hair around my cock and balls.

I rinsed off in the shower. Then one of them mixed and applied lather, while the other one used the razor. They shaved my armpits, but not my arms. Bob said that was so I could wear short sleeved shirts and no one would be the wiser. I was bent over so they could shave my ass crack. As they carefully shaved my cock and ball sac, I began to get a hard-on. Sue thanked me, saying it made it easier to hold and shave.

I rinsed off then stepped out of the shower. Mom snapped some digital photos of me. I looked down at my cock and I ran my fingers over my smooth ball sac. Sue, who was sitting on a lounge gestured for me to come over. She said she wanted to be the first, then she sucked a nut into her mouth.

She moved from my balls to my cock. She sucked hard and fast and I was hard in no time. On the adjacent lounge Mom was lying back with her eyes closed as Bobby ate her newly shaved pussy.

Sue got off of her lounge and told me to lie down on it. She straddled me and sat down on the hard-on that she had sucked up. I watched her as she pumped up and down. She got off me and spread a towel on the deck. She lay down on the towel.

I got on my knees between her legs and slid my cock in through her pussy lips. I leaned forward and caught my weight on my elbows. We began to hump together. The sensation of a hair free cock slipping in and out of a bald pussy was something else. I felt like I able to go deeper. We slowed down and finally stopped. Mom and Bob were watching us.

We decided we would all get in the hot tub and wait for Dad to arrive home. We heard his car pull into the garage. Dad came out onto the patio a moment later. Bob waved a bottle of beer at him. Dad sat on a lounge to take off his shoes and socks. He stood, stripped and walked over to join us. Bob handed him the bottle after he settled into the water.

We talked for a while. Then Mom said it was time to fix something for dinner. She stood up in the hot tub. Dad saw her smooth, bare pussy, grinned, and said he saw what he wanted for dinner. Mom swatted at him and said maybe later for dessert or a bedtime snack.

I said I would go help with dinner. When I stood up, Dad just stared at my smooth hairless body. Sue slid over next to Dad. She ran her hand over Dad's hairy chest and told him his turn would be after dinner. Before he could say anything, she kissed him, then stood up and got out of the hot tub.

Dad wasn't too keen on the idea of being shaved. Mom prevailed on him. He finally agreed and led the way to the shop and gym. Mom and Sue used the clippers to remove most of his body hair. Dad stepped into the shower, rinsed off the loose hair, then stepped back out where Sue started applying lather.

Uncle Bob and I handled the video and digital cameras. Mom wielded the razor. It took a while to achieve the smooth look on Dad. Finally, Mom held Dad's cock as his sister, Sue, finished shaving his ball sac.

After Dad rinsed off the remaining lather and dried himself off, Mom wanted to get some photos of the three of us - Dad, Bobby and myself. She wanted pictures of her three smooth nude men. We three were sort of standing around as Mom used the digital camera. I was looking at Dad's cock and balls which stood out prominently now that they weren't hidden by his thatch of dark, curly pubic hair.

Sue had just picked up the video camera, when Bobby lowered himself to his knees in front of Dad. He told Dad that he hadn't done this since he and Dad fooled around together. He then held Dad's semi erect cock as he guided it into his mouth. Sue moved in for a close up.

Dad stood still for a moment. Then he asked me to get a couple of exercise mats out. I laid the mats on the floor. He stopped Bob and told him to lie on his back on the mats. After Bob lay down, Dad straddled his head. Dad fed his cock back into Bobby's open mouth, then leaned forward and sucked Bob's hardening cock into his own mouth.

Sue moved around with the video camera and Mom took some digital photos. I stood there idly stroking my cock. I located a tube of lubricating jelly, greased up my cock and got down on my knees behind Dad.

I held his hip with one hand as I aimed my cock at his puckered butthole. I moved forward and pushed the cockhead trough his anal muscle ring. Dad grunted but he didn't stop sucking his brother-in-law's cock.

Bob stopped sucking his brother-in-law's (and best buddy's) cock long enough to lick my balls and watch my cock disappear into Dad's ass. I bottomed in one slow stroke. Bob resumed sucking off Dad and I set up a steady piston action.

I looked over a Sue. She was rubbing her pussy with one hand and the video camera was dangling from her other hand. Mom took the camera from Sue and mounted it on its tripod. Sue slipped a finger into her pussy as she watched the three of us suck and fuck. Mom snapped a couple of photos of Sue and trained the video camera on her for a minute.

Sue came over to us and whispered something in Dad's ear. She came to me and asked me to stop. Dad and Bobby separated and got off the mats. Sue told Bobby to lie on his back. She straddled him and sat on his cock.

Sue told me to get the lubricant and lube her ass. She wanted to try a triple penetration. I rubbed some lube around her pucker then pushed the tapered nozzle into her asshole. After squeezing a good amount of lube up her ass, I re-lubed my cock. Mom asked her if she had ever had a cock up her butt before. Sue said she hadn't, but now was a good time to try it. Sue leaned forward over Bobby. I spread her ass cheeks and Mom guided my cock towards her asshole.

I pressed the cockhead against Sue's pucker. I told her to stop me if it hurt too bad. She said just to go slowly and she'd be o.k. I'd push and stop, push and stop until finally I felt the cockhead pass her anal muscle ring. I waited until she told me to continue. I finally worked my cock all the way up her ass.

Sue looked at her brother and told him to bring his cock around to where she could suck it. She told Bobby and me to start double fucking her. I watched her open her mouth so Dad could feed his cock to his sister.

After Sue started sucking Dad's cock, I started a slow pumping motion with short smooth strokes. We got a rocking motion going which allowed the three of us to fuck Sue's pussy, face and ass at the same time. Mom had the video running on automatic and she was shooting digital pictures.

We kept this up until Sue dropped Dad's cock out of her mouth and told us to stop. She said it was fun but she was exhausted. Mom told Sue to lie on her back. She straddled Sue and started to lick her pussy. I added some lube to my cock and kneeled behind Mom. Sue watched as I pushed my cock up Mom's ass.

Sue licked my balls then started to lick and kiss her sister-in-law's pussy. Mom stopped eating Sue long enough to turn and look over her shoulder and tell us she was glad we got the idea so quickly.

Dad and Bob were stroking their cocks when they weren't taping or photographing us. This was the third ass that I'd been in and I was ready to cum. I picked up the pace and the stroke. My ball sac would swing and smack Mom's ass as my cock bottomed in her.

Sue lubed a finger in Mom's pussy, then she pressed her finger into my ass. She worked it around to press my prostate. My cock jumped and I started to blow my load into Mom's ass. Mom pushed against me and I emptied my nuts into her.

As I pulled my cock out of Mom's ass, Sue pulled her finger out of mine. Mom rolled off of Sue. Dad rolled Mom onto her back, stuck his cock in her mouth and buried his face in her pussy. Sue crawled over and swallowed Bob's cock. I was too tired to do anything but watch.

Sue must have done the finger up the ass trick for Bob because he sprayed cum over her face and tits as he blew his load. I heard Dad grunt and Mom pulled his cock out of her mouth as he creamed her face and neck.

At breakfast, Mom asked Sue how she liked the three-way. Sue replied that it felt great. Bud's cock up her ass hurt a lot at first, but the pain eased and the cock in her cunt, along with the cock up her ass really filled her up. Then sucking a third cock at the same time was really neat.

She said it was too bad she didn't have a cock to hold in each hand. She wanted to see the video and photos later and that Mom should try a three-way. Mom said she intended to soon. I pictured that in my mind and began to get a hard-on.

After breakfast, we showered and did the maintenance on our smooth looks. We packed a picnic lunch, applied sunscreen, gathered up gloves, tools and the cameras and headed out to gather firewood.

I hurried ahead with the video camera so I could get some footage of the nude working party, wearing sandals and packs, as they walked up the trail. We stashed the packs under the log in the grove and fanned out into the woods to look for dead and down trees.

We took turns recording the activity as, dressed only in gloves and sandals, we cut, carried and stacked lengths of logs and chunks of wood where it would be picked up later and hauled to the cabin wood pile.

We walked back to the grove for lunch. A blanket was taken out of one of the packs and spread on the ground. We sat down and ate lunch. As we ate, I looked at Bob and Sue. Their all over tans were coming along nicely. All of us looked good without any body hair and with lots of tan skin.

Dad stood up and stretched. I looked at his smooth cock and decided I wanted it in my mouth. I got on my knees in front of him, kissed his cockhead, then opened my mouth and swallowed his soft cock completely. I rubbed my nose against his smooth pubic bone. That was better than having a nose full of curly hairs.

Dad's cock quickly grew hard, thick and long and filled my mouth and throat. I stopped sucking Dad and motioned for Bobby to come over. He had a hard-on. I swallowed as much of his cock as I could as I fondled his balls. I alternated between Dad and Bobby until Dad told me to mount the log.

Mom kneeled beside me. She grasped Dad's and Bobby's cocks. She asked Sue to get a tube of lube out of one of the packs. Sue tossed Mom the tube and picked up the video camera.. Mom rubbed a heavy coat of lube on Dad's cock. She told me to lay down on the blanket. As I was getting comfortable on my back on the blanket, Mom gave Dad the tube.

Mom straddled my legs. She gripped my cock and jacked it a few times. She positioned her pussy over my cock. I watched as she sat down. Her bald lips parted and my cock disappeared between them. She shifted around until she was comfortable then she nodded at Dad.

Dad worked lube around and into her butt hole. Sue moved in close with the cameras as Dad worked his well lubed hard-on into Mom's ass. Mom wiggled her ass as Dad bottomed his cock. I could feel his cock slide into place.

I began to hump my hips as Dad slowly stroked in and out of her ass. Bobby was standing next to Mom. He was grinning as he stroked his cock. Mom looked at him. He stepped in front of her and held his cock in front of her face. She opened her mouth and swallowed her brother's cock in one gulp.

Mom was groaning as we three men filled her holes. I watched Bobby's ball sac swing as he fucked his sister's face. I stopped humping and helped to hold Mom up. Bobby's cock was wet with saliva and occasionally some would drip off Mom's chin and drop on my face of chest.

Finally, Mom backed off Bobby's cock. She asked Dad to back out of her ass. She rolled me and lay on her back with her eyes closed. Dad asked if she was o.k. She said yes, but Sue was right. The feeling of being fucked by three cocks was intense and it was exhausting.

It was getting late, so we began to gather tools, cameras and picnic things together. I helped Mom to her feet. After picking up the blanket and putting it in my pack, I started down the trail towards the cabin.

I stopped once and looked back. Mom and Dad were holding hands as they walked together. Aunt Sue and Uncle Bob were no where in sight.

As I walked along, I realized no one had cum and that all of us were probably still pretty horny. I suspected that after we all rested and had some dinner, we would do something to relieve that condition.

T@nman
T@nman
711 Followers
12