Family Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

Mom was sitting on the edge of the couch and watching Sue suck me. I pushed down on Sue’s shoulders so she slipped down into a lying position. I followed her down and also helped Mom to the floor. Mom was leaning back against the couch, Sue was stretched out on the floor and I was able to bury my face in Mom’s crotch as Sue continued to suck.

Mom slid down so she was also lying on the floor. Sue and I adjusted our positions. I kissed Mom’s inner thighs and belly before licking her slit almost from asshole to belly button. Her outer lips were thicker and fleshier than Sue’s. I tugged them with my lips and licked and sucked them before working my way to her inner pussy lips and her clit.

Sue, in the meantime, was turning herself around. Mom was wriggling around and helping Sue. I heard and felt Sue breathe an “Ohhh, yes.” around my cock as Mom began to work her tongue and lips to Sue’s clit.

Sue stopped sucking my cock and began to jerk me as Mom intensified her efforts on her clit. Mom rolled onto her back and pulled her pussy away from my mouth. Sue got up on her knees and planted her cunt on Mom’s face.

I spread Mom’s legs and kneeled between them. Sue leaned forward and spread Mom’s pussy lips with her fingers. Her lips were wet with the juices which were oozing from her pussy hole.

I stood up and held my cock in front of Sue’s face. She held her mouth open as I pushed my cockhead in. She swabbed the cockhead with her tongue as she lubricated it with her spit. I got back on my knees. Sue guided my cock with one hand as she spread Mom’s pussy lips with the other. I heard a muffled “Ummmmm.” from between Sue’s thighs as I pushed my rigid cock deep into Mom’s love tunnel.

The warmth and snugness of Mom’s pussy sheathing my cock felt so good that I just knelt there and enjoyed the sensation. I clinched and unclenched my pelvic muscles several times. My cock twitched and Mom responded by squeezing her vaginal muscles.

Sue moved off Mom’s face and head and sat on the floor beside us. I gripped Mom’s hips and began to fuck her. Her pussy juices coated my cock and it sort of shined in the light from the fireplace as it pumped in and out. Mom began to move her hips. She thrust up as I thrust down and in and soon my pelvis was smacking against her.

Sue rubbed Mom’s breasts and belly for a while as we fucked. Then she left, only to return, shortly, with a vibrating dildo. I was holding up Mom’s legs as I long cocked her with deep slow strokes. Sue sat down beside us and spread her legs. I watched as she worked the vibrating dildo into her cunt. She pushed it deep inside herself and then squeezed her thighs tightly together to hold the dildo in place.

The hum of the vibrator got quieter as she worked the vibrating dildo head as deep as she could get it. Sue rolled over so she was sort of lying on top of Mom. She began to suck Mom’s nipples. As she did so, she pulled herself up onto her knees. The dildo was sticking out behind her. As it vibrated, it slowly slipped out of her cunt. I touched it to push it back into her. Sue reached back and pushed my hand away. I continued to fuck Mom with slow strokes as the dildo worked its way out of Sue’s cunt and fell to the floor between her knees.

The top of my cock shaft was rubbing against the top of the opening to Mom’s love tunnel. My nuts were starting to feel tighter. Mom was rubbing the left side of her clit with an index finger.

Sue stopped playing with Mom’s breasts, picked up the dildo and moved behind me. She pushed the pussy juice lubed dildo head against my asshole and turned on the vibrator to a low speed. The vibrator tickled as it buzzed my asshole.

I could feel my asshole begin to relax and I could feel the dildo head begin to slip into me. Sue moved around so she was kneeling beside me. She rubbed Mom’s pussy with one hand as she slowly pushed the dildo into my ass with the other.

She slowly increased the speed and intensity of the vibrations as she worked the dildo into my ass. Mom was beginning to really heave her hips and pelvis and her belly and breasts were beginning to take on a flush of color. I increased the speed on my long cock strokes.

I could feel Sue’s fingers against my ass. She tickled my ball sac and I knew she had nine or ten inches of the dildo up my ass. As I pulled my cock back out of Mom’s pussy, Sue did the same with the dildo and she slowed down the speed of the vibrations.

As I pushed my cock back deep into Mom, Sue quickly bottomed the dildo in my ass. At the same time, she squeezed my nuts and turned the vibrator up to high speed. The combination of the rapid slide of the dildo into my ass, the nut squeeze and the sudden intense vibrations caused me to bury my cock balls deep.

Sue manipulated the dildo and my cock jerked as I began to unload my cum into my Mother’s pussy. Mom arched her back. She trust a hand between us and touched my cock. She was cumming and I was cumming and pushing my cock as deep as I could into her.

Finally, my nuts stopped blasting wads of cum. I leaned forward and half kneeled and half leaned over Mom. She continued to do thrusts as we both finished cumming. Sue shut off the vibrator and pulled the dildo out of my ass. She leaned over and hugged both of us as we came down.

After some minutes, I pushed myself off of Mom and lay down on my side beside her. She lay with her eyes closed as Sue rubbed her belly. Mom opened her eyes and looked at Sue. She looked at me, then back at Sue as she reached and pinched one of Sue’s nipples. “Your turn is next.”

We all sat or lay quietly for some minutes. The fire flared as some logs collapsed. Mom stirred, then got up and walked out of the room. Sue pushed me onto my back. She was on her knees and leaning over me. There were those luscious breasts hanging over my face again. “Suck my tits.”

Sue leaned lower over my face. I was only too happy to comply as a nipple brushed my nose. I moved my head a little, licked the nipple and then sucked in between my lips. I felt a hand on my crotch as Sue began to fondle my balls. Sue straddled my arm and I was able to push my hand between her thighs. She spread her knees. She began to stroke my soft cock as I worked a finger into her cunt. She was sopping wet and my finger slipped easily into her. Sue and I were happily finger fucking, tit sucking and jerking off when Mom came back.

She squatted down beside us, “I hate to break this up, but I think we should get more comfortable.”

I looked up at her, “What could be more comfortable than a breast to suck and a cock to jerk?”

“You know what I mean.” Sue rolled onto her back as I sat up. I leaned over her and kissed her then we helped each other up and followed Mom into the Master Bedroom.

There was an array of dildos, vibrators, strap-ons, and butt plugs spread out on the bed. “Both you and Sue seemed to enjoy Sue’s vibrating dildo, so I thought I would get everything out and we could have tool and toy time.”

Sue sat on the edge of the bed and picked up a large tapered double dong. She rubbed one head against her cunt and licked the other. “Who needs a man when you’ve got this monster?”

Mom laughed as she sat down on the edge of the bed next to Sue. She looked at me, “Come here.” She tugged my cock and pulled me close to her. She picked up a vibrating cock ring. “This should work for you.” She opened the ring, lifted my cock and balls and closed the ring around the base of my cock.

The ring had two buzzers. One was beneath my cock and behind my balls and the other lay on top of my cock. She turned on the buzzers. “That works fine.” My balls stopped shaking as she turned them off. My cock was now semi-erect.

Sue had laid back on the bed. She was licking and sucking a jelly vibrating cock and running a tapered vibrator around her clit. “I hate to disturb her.”

“What do we have here?” Mom picked up a rather large vibrating egg. “That won’t do for Sue, but.” She leaned back on the bed and placed the egg against her pussy. She spread her lips. and began to insert the egg. She looked at me, “Give me a finger.” I pushed the egg until she told me to stop.

Sue sat up to watch. “I’ve never used an egg before. How does it feel?” Mom moved the switch and rolled her eyes back. “I take it that it feels good?”

She turned it off. “Oh, yes.” She looked around and picked up a pair of vibrating nipple clamps. “Have you ever used these?” Sue shook her head “no”. Mom touched one of Sue’s nipples. Sue held her breasts up as Mom adjusted and attached the little alligator clips. “They shouldn’t pinch or hurt. They should just be tight enough to stay on. Unless, of course, you want some pain.”

Sue shook her head again. “No, they’re not too tight.” Mom fingered the switch. Sue’s clamped nipples instantly hardened.

Mom looked around and picked up a medium butt plug. “Turn over, Sue. This is for you.” Sue got on her knees and pushed her ass out. Mom handed me the plug and a tube of lube. I put some lube on my finger and worked it around and into Sue’s asshole. After lubing the tapered butt plug, I pressed it against her.

Mom turned on the vibrator. I pressed lightly and watched as Sue’s asshole opened up to accept the plug. Sue wiggled her ass as her hole stretched to accommodate the shoulder of the plug. I pushed the plug all the way in as her asshole contracted around the small shaft above the base. I ran a finger between her pussy lips. Sue lay on her back and inserted another vibrator in her cunt.

Mom picked up another egg and handed it to me. “Lube this and put it in my ass.” She bent over and spread her ass checks. I applied lube then pushed the egg until it slipped past her sphincter. Then I slipped my other hand between her legs and slipped two fingers into her pussy. Mom sighed as she turned on the egg in her pussy. I handed her the end of the wire from the egg in her ass and she plugged it into the remote with the other egg.

She picked up a large butt plug. “This is for you.” I bent over and placed my hands on the bed. Mom applied lube around my asshole. She lubed the plug and turned on the motor as she pressed it against my asshole. I tried to relax as the taper stretched me open.

“Can you help me, Sue?” Mom looked around my hip at Sue, who was humming away on all four vibrators. Sue scooted across the bed on her back. Instead of helping Mom push the plug up my ass, she slid under me, grasped my cock and pulled me down to where she could start sucking me. She took the vibe that had been in her cunt and placed it against my cock shaft.

The sucking of her warm mouth and the vibrations in my cock took my mind off the insertion of the large plug. Mom turned on the cock ring. It helped and I felt my asshole begin to close as the wide shoulder of the plug slipped past my sphincter. Mom pushed the plug home and turned off all the vibrators. Sue rolled over onto her stomach and pushed herself up onto her knees. She continued to suck my cock until Mom stopped her.

“Sue, lie down. Let’s make sure all the wires are untangled and everyone is plugged in.” Sue lay day and spread her legs. Her engorged lips were dark pink and wet from her juices. “Bud, get between her legs.” Sue had sucked me into a nice hard-on. I kneeled between her legs and rubbed my cock up and down between her lips. Sue used a hand to guide my hard cock into her cunt as Mom started the vibrators, one at a time.

She started the plug is Sue’s ass first. Sue arched her back and pushed her pelvis up. I could feel the vibes as we began to fuck. When she started the plug in my ass, I involuntarily shoved my cock deeper into Sue’s cunt. She grunted, “Easy, big boy.”

“Sorry.” I pulled back to pump her with short slow strokes. The cock ring started up and my cock jumped and became harder. Sue was running the remote for her nipple clamps. She dropped the remote and squealed as I pressed the top cock ring vibrator against her pubis.

I don’t know how Sue felt, but the vibrations and sensations going through my cock, balls and ass was almost too much. Mom lay down the several remotes she was running and picked up another vibrating nipple clamp. She carefully attached it to the skin of the hood over her clit. The jaws of this alligator clip were covered with rubber or soft plastic.

She attached a second clamp to one nipple. She shut down my cock ring and butt plug and handed me the last two nipples clamps. Each had a little box for the battery and motor attached to the alligator clip. I adjusted the clamps on my nipples and started the vibrators.

Sue was running a vibrator over and around her clit. I lifted her legs and pushed my cock back into her. Mom must of had everything running because she wasn’t really paying attention to Sue and I or manipulating the switches. I followed the cord from the cock ring to the control. I pulled the control to where I could reach it. I turned it on low then I handed the control to Sue.

I lowered her legs and then propped myself on my arms so I could hump my ass and fuck her deeply. When my cock was buried and our pubis’ were pressed tightly together I would stay still so the cock ring vibrators would buzz her clit and vibrate my ball sac and nuts against her pussy lips. Sue turned the control all the way up.

Our movements and grunts and groans must have gotten through to Mom because all of sudden she turned both ass butt plugs up to full speed. The vibrations were throbbing through my thighs, ass, cock, and balls. Sue arched her back. She was beginning to wail and she was squeezing her breasts beneath the two vibrating clips. Her thighs were shaking.

It was about all I could do to stay with her. The vibrations were so intense that I could hardly feel the cum boiling up out of my balls. Mom’s sense of timing was perfect. She shut off the two ass plugs just as the first big wad of cum shot deep in Sue’s hot cunt. Her wail became a scream as her orgasm began. I shot a number of wads and gobs as Sue writhed and bucked with me.

As I collapsed on top of Sue, all I could hear was labored, heavy breathing and the buzz of several vibrators. Sue had her arms around me and we were kissing each other all over our faces. We could feel the four vibrating tit clamps. Mom shut off the cock ring.

I rolled off Sue and onto my back. Mom unfastened my two nipple vibrators then she unfastened the cock ring. She licked and sucked my cock clean. I pushed my head under her crotch, unfastened the clip next to her clit and proceeded to tongue and suck her clit until she also had a orgasm.

We all lay quietly again for a few minutes. The room was completely dark and had been for sometime. I got off the bed and removed the butt plug from my ass. I rolled both Mom and Sue over and removed the egg and butt plug.

Sue propped herself up on one arm and took off her tit clamps before lying back down. Mom had taken the one clamp off her breast and I watched as she pulled the egg out of her pussy. I gathered up all of the used tools and toys and put them in a wastebasket. All of the other toys on the bed were put back in their storage box. It was still raining.

I got back on the bed and crawled between the two women. I put my arms around their shoulders and hugged them to me. I asked both of them if they were o.k. Sue said she could feel my cum hitting the insides of her cunt. We kissed and talked before falling asleep. Before falling asleep, we agreed that mechanically assisted fucking with the help of power tools was fun, on occasion, but the old fashioned skin-to-skin, kissing, licking, sucking, style of fucking was best.

I was awakened by the ringing of the telephone. I noticed the sun was shining. It was Dad on the line. He asked if he had interrupted anything important since the phone had been ringing for over five minutes. I told him, “No, just a deep mechanically induced sleep.”

He said, “I don’t even want to know what that means, but the road crews are clearing the rock falls,” and that he and Bobby would be back up to the cabin by noon and did they have some stories to tell us about the flood and blackout. I went back to the bedroom and decided to let Mom and Sue sleep.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers
12