Family Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers

Dad was really humping his brother-in-law's ass. He'd rock back on his heels then drive his cock balls deep into Bob's asshole. Dad was fucking Bob so hard and deep that Bob's dick was being pushed deep into mom's pussy. Dad shoved his boner deep one more time. He groaned and pushed himself up almost onto his toes. I knew he was cumming. Bob was bent over mom's back. Dad leaned on Bob's back then he pulled his cock out and sat down on another lounge.

My own cock was hard and upright. It felt like a steel rod and my balls ached slightly. I had to do something for relief. Bob's dick had slipped out of mom's pussy. I walked over to him and took him by the arm. I guided him to the patio table. Bob leaned on the table. Cum was oozing out of his asshole so I run the head of my cock up and down his ass crack. When it was slick with dad's cum I pushed it into Bob's slippery asshole.

"That's it, Bud, fuck me like your old man did!" Bob groaned. Soon my balls were slapping against Bob's as we quickly established a fast fuck rhythm and speed. I heard some noise and stirring around behind me, but neither I nor Bob paid any attention. We were too busy enjoying our fuck.

I felt something soft touch my ass then gently touch my balls. Mom leaned in and kissed my cheek, "Don't stop." Her hand slid across my back then she ducked under the edge of the table in front of Bob.

"Oh, shit! I've died and gone to heaven," Bob shouted. "Fuck my ass, Bud! Suck my dick, sis!"

I couldn't see mom sucking her brother's dick, but the way Bob was squeezing his asshole around my cock, she must have been sucking him hard and deep. She slipped one hand between our legs and my balls grazed her fingertips just before they smacked against Bob's balls. Bob was moaning and groaning. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw dad with the camera.

Bob groaned loudly and his sphincter clamped tight around my cockshaft. I heard mom gulping her brother's cum. I gave Bob a couple of long, slow, deep strokes then I punched my cock in and out in a series of short hard strokes before my nuts popped. Bob gasped and I groaned as wads of warm cum pulsed through my cock and into his gut.

When mom was finished sucking off her brother, she crawled out from under the table. After she stood, she gave me then Bob a cummy kiss. Bob and I rested together while my cock softened and plopped out of his ass.

Sue came over and kissed both of us, "That was some show!" Bob and I grinned at each other and simultaneously we said, "That was some fuck." We laughed as we opened a couple of brews.

Dad walked over. He pointed at his hard dick, "What do you plan to do about this?"

Bob looked down at it, "I'm about fucked out so I can't help you."

After taking a couple of pulls on my beer, I wrapped my hand around my father's cockshaft, "If you can wait a couple of shakes, I think I can help you take care of that."

Dad grinned, "I was hoping you'd say that." He walked over to one of the lounges and lay back on it. As I finished my beer, he rubbed lotion lubricant on his cock as he stroked it while patiently waiting for me.

"Careful with the stroking. Don't shoot your load." I finished my beer. I got up on the lounge so I was facing dad and I was astraddle his hips. My ass was positioned just above his hard erect cock. I reached between my legs to grasp dad's cock so I could hold it steady and aim it as I lowered my ass on to it. I felt a hand on mine.

"I'll hold that for you." Aunt Sue gripped dad's cock. "You're right on target, Bud." I inhaled and relaxed my sphincter as I felt the head of dad's cock spreading it open. The warm, hard cock sliding up into my ass felt so good that I grinned. "Bull's eye." Sue rubbed my back. Dad humped his hips and drove his cock deep into me.

"That looks more like a bull's ass, rather than a bull's eye."

"Oh, Bobby," mom chuckled, "Where do you come up with those?"

"I don't know, but I'd like to get a piece of that action." He straddled the head of the lounge. His semi-turgid dick was in my face and his balls and ass were over dad's face. I leaned forward and began to lick the head of it. Bob took his dick in his hand. He rubbed it across my face until I opened my mouth. He put his hand on the back of my head as he stuffed my mouth with his cock. I swallowed all of it. I was rather surprised to find my nose pressing against his pubic bone. He was stubbly since he hadn't shaved his pubes for a couple of days.

I sealed my lips around his shaft and slowly pulled back until just his cockhead was inside my mouth. Then I sucked hard as I pushed my mouth down to his pubic bone again.

"Damn, Bud! You're some cocksucker."

Dad pulled himself up so he could lick and suck Bob's balls while I sucked his cock. I'd been so focused on sucking cock that I'd forgotten the cock in my ass. After reluctantly releasing Bob's cock from my mouth, I reached back to fondle dad's nuts. He humped his hips. I got the idea and began to raise and lower my ass. I couldn't ride his cock too long at a time because of the strain on my thigh muscles.

Dad tipped his head back and I watched while Bob fed his cock to him. Soon he was fucking my father's face. When Bob rested, I tried to rest too. He'd stand still and I'd lean close to him and lick his chest and suck his nipples. Sue walked around us with the camera. She was getting the action from all angles.

After a while, Bob apparently tired of the face fucking. He pulled his cock out of dad's mouth. He stood there a minute before he picked up the lubricating lotion and began to apply to his hard cock. I wasn't sure what he had on his mind until he walked around behind me and straddled the lounge. I felt his cock pressing into my ass crack.

"Hand me a cushion. Bud, raise up so I can get this cushion under the two of you." I rose up and dad lifted his hips. After we settled back on the cushion, Bob pushed his cock against me again. "That's a better angle. Now let's get some more lube and we should be able to do it."

"Are you going to double fuck Bud?'

"I sure am, Sis." He worked the nozzle of the lotion bottle along dad's cock and into my ass. I felt the cool lube being squeezed in." The bottle was removed and Bob pressed his cock against dad's and against my asshole. "Straighten your legs, Bud. I think this will work."

I straightened my legs so now I was more or less laying face down on top of dad. I knew Bob's cock was stretching my asshole because I could feel some pain. Bob was talking to himself, "Easy. Easy. Go slow. That's it, open up and let me in." The pain was sharper than the first time I took dad's cock up my ass, but I didn't want Bob to give up. I just hoped he didn't tear or rip something. He stopped pushing and my asshole felt a little better as it became more accustomed to the stretching. "Let's go some more." Bob pushed. I could feel him entering me.

"Sue, have you ever seen an ass get double penetrated?"

"No, never. Not for real. Just in pictures. I've never had two cocks in my pussy."

"I should hope not," mom laughed. "Are you o.k., Bud?'

"Yeah," I grunted.

"I can feel you dick against mine, Bobby. How are you doing?"

"I'm over half way there."

My ass felt stuffed.

"This will be a great video. Can you guys move more?"

"I can't, Sue."

"I can move a little." I felt dad's hips humping under me. Bob started to rotate his hips. Dad shifted from a light humping motion to sort of a churning motion. I could feel the two cocks moving around and I could feel my asshole stretching more to accommodate their motions. "I can feel you, Bob. It feels pretty, good. How about you, Bud? Can you feel bother of us?"

'Oh, yeah! I can feel both of you alright."

Bob began to rotate and grind his hips in a faster motion, "Damn, that feels so good that I'm going to cum!"

I felt a warmth ooze into my full ass. Dad moved his hand to my cock. "You must like two dicks, Bud. You're hard as a rock."

"And I'm ready to explode."

Dad wrapped his hand around my shaft and began to pump. He humped his hips and I felt more warm cum filling my double dicked ass. He tried to drive his cock deeper just as my nuts popped and I squirted my load onto his chest and stomach.

We remained motionless for a minute then Bob pulled his dick out with a soft pop. I tried to raise up by I couldn't. "Someone give me a hand here." Mom helped me get one foot on the ground so I could push myself up off of dad's cock.

Bob sat down on the end of the lounge and dad lay back. I slowly straightened up and stretched my back and legs. Then I walked around a little.

"You o.k., Bud?"

"Sure am, Sue. I'm just not used to being in the middle like that."

"Well, that was something else to see."

Always practical mom announced that we should stop fooling around and think about getting something for dinner. We had several pizzas in the freezer. Mom put a couple of them on to bake while we cleaned up. We had a garden salad and beer with our pizza.

After dinner, Sue hooked up the video camera to the TV so we could look at the video of the afternoon's activities. When we got to the part where I was being double dicked, Sue kept rewinding and watching it.

"How'd it feel, Bud, to have two dicks in your ass?"

"Well, Sue, it hurt."

"It hurt?"

"Yes, for a while. I didn't think my little butthole would stretch that much and I was afraid Uncle Bob would tear something."

She indicated the picture on the screen, "It looks like it stretched and it looks like all three of you are enjoying yourselves. Did you enjoy it, Bud?"

"Yeah. It felt pretty good after a while. Especially when both dad and Bob began grinding and rotating."

"It looked like fun. Did you two guys enjoy it too?"

Bobby grinned, "I'm sorry to say this to my wife, but Bud was the tightest piece of ass that I've ever had."

Sue smiled, but she didn't say anything to her husband. She turned to dad, "How about you? Was Bud's ass the tightest piece you've ever had?"

"Well, it was definitely different and it certainly was tight, but it came no where close to the best piece of ass that I've ever had." He leaned over and hugged mom.

She squirmed around in his arms, "Really, now!"

Sue picked up the remote. "Let's watch it again." While we were watching it again, Sue began to rub her clit. As the video continued, Sue began to finger fuck herself.

"Sue, you're going to burn yourself out if you aren't careful."

"Damn, I just get so hot thinking about having two cocks in my ass or my cunt."

"Really, Sue."

"Well, I do. I'm a cock loving slut at times. Right now my pussy is so hot it's on fire. Are you guys up for a three way?"

Dad looked at mom then at Bobby, "Well, I uhh."

Bobby shrugged, I suppose I could get it up again."

"How about you, Bud?"

"Uhh, I suppose so."

"You suppose so! This is my last night of vacation. I want it to end with some hot and dirty sex. All three of you get on your feet and stand in front of the fire place." We got up and moved to the fireplace. Sue tossed a cushion on the floor and got on her knees. "Line up here in front of me." We lined up. "I'm going to suck my husband, my brother and my nephew's cocks until they are like steel rods, you're going to fuck me in all three holes." Sue began the action by beginning to suck dad's dick.

I noticed mom pick up the video camera. She unhooked the cable from the TV then she began to move around and tape the four of us. Dad was in the middle. She alternated among the three of us until we were all hard and erect. "That looks better all around. Bud, lube your dick while I lube my ass."

I squeezed lotion into my hand then handed to bottle to Sue. She spread her knees and worked the nozzle into her ass. Then she resumed sucking her husband and dad. I got down behind her and squeezed the lotion bottle. She stopped suck cock long enough to turn her head to me, "Work your big dick into my ass then lay back on your back so I can lay back on your chest."

I pulled the nozzle out of Sue's ass, then I slipped my hand between her legs and gave her pussy a firm squeeze. She was so turned on that her pussy was sopping wet and her inner thighs were wet with her juices. She almost swallowed all of dad's cock when I squeezed.

After lifting her hips, I pushed my slippery cock into her ass crack. She raised her hips a little more and my cock found her asshole. I pushed my cockhead against her greasy pucker until it opened and my cock slipped in. After putting my arms around my aunt, I slowly leaned back until I rolled onto my back. Sue lay back against me. She spread her legs wide and I humped my butt and lodged my cock as deep as I could in her ass.

She looked at dad, "Get on top and fuck me."

Dad got down so he could stuff her pussy with his cock. He braced himself on his arms to keep some of his weight off of me.

Bobby straddled Sue and me. He fed his hard-on into her mouth. I couldn't move, but dad and Bob could. I felt dad's cock through the walls of Sue's vagina and rectum. Mom was busy taping our tangle of arms, legs and cocks. Bob moved off to the side as his wife continued to suck him. I worked a finger into my uncle's asshole where I found his prostate glad.

Bobby grunted as he pulled his cock out of Sue's mouth. He held and stroked it as he shot small gobs of cum onto Sue's and my faces. He stuffed it back into Sue's mouth and she sucked him dry. Dad let out a groan and I could feel his cock twitching and pulsing as he pumped a load of cum into his sister's vagina. Sue was using her vaginal muscles to milk dad and her sphincter was clamped tight around my cockshaft. Dad got off of us so I was able to hump my hips and drive my cock in and out of my aunt's ass.

She squealed as my balls erupted and filled her ass with warm cum. She lay her head back and tried to kiss me but all we did was smear Bobby's cum around on our faces. I put my arms around her and held her breasts. Sue put her legs together and caught my caught between her ass cheeks.

We must have fallen asleep, because all of a sudden we seemed to be alone on the floor in front of the fireplace.

"Uh, what is it, Bud?'

"It looks like everyone else has gone to bed."

"I suppose we'd better too."

I got to my feet then help my aunt to her feet. As we walked down the hall to our bedrooms, we heard slight sounds coming from mom and dad's bedroom. We stopped and looked in the door. Mom was lying crossways on the bed. Her head was over the edge of the mattress, her hair was hanging down towards the floor. Dad was fucking her face with long, slow and deep strokes. Bobby was lying between her widely spread legs. He was busily devouring his sister's pussy.

Sue put her arm around my waist, "That's sweet. Let's go to bed."

T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers
12