Family Life Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

She raised her butt up off of my face. I heard dad groan. He drove his cock balls deep into my ass. I could feel a warmth pulsing deep into my ass as I squeezed my asshole tight around dad‘s cock. Mom gently squeezed my balls as she pushed her lips down my cockshaft. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of being fucked and sucked. Mom stopped squeezing my balls as they filled her mouth with my cum. My nuts didn't explode so much as empty in a long squirt.

Mom's pussy was directly above my face. I raised my head and licked and sucked her wetness. The three of us remained in this position while my asshole milked dad's cock and mom sucked me dry. Mom finally rolled off of me and onto her back on the blanket. Dad pulled his cock out of my ass. He wrung it with his hand and squeezed the last of his cum out to drip on my cock and balls. He wiped himself on my thigh. None of us said a word.

I lowered my legs. I thought dad would lay down beside mom, but he spread her legs, leaned down and began to eat her pussy. I watched them for a few minutes. Mom was smiling and fondling her breasts and dad was slurping. Dad was on his knees with his butt in the air. I moved around. His big balls were dangling between his thighs. I reached out and gave them a gentle squeeze.

I rubbed his butt with my hand. I realized that mom had lubed him up when she finger fucked his ass while he was fucking me. Looking around, I founding the bottle of lotion that we used for lube. After greasing my cock, I got on my knees behind dad. His butt hole slowly stretched open as I pressed my cockhead against it.

My cock entered him and I pushed deep until my balls pressed against his. I rotated my hips and ground my cock around. Dad flexed his asshole and squeezed and released my cock. I grinned as I began to fuck him with long strokes. I'd slide out and rotate my hips, then slide back in and rotate my hips some more. All the while dad was squeezing and releasing his sphincter.

Leaning over him, I could reach under him. J found his cock. It was long and hard. It lay in the palm of my hand until I began to stroke it. I began to fuck him with fast, short strokes that banged my balls against his ass. Cum was bubbling in my balls and dad was getting harder in my hand.

I pumped faster as my cock swelled and my nuts burst. As the first of several wads of cum splattered deep inside dad's ass, his cock jerked in my hand and a short stream of cum squirted out onto the blanket. I kept my cock deep in his ass as I ground my hips against his while my balls emptied.

Dad moved to lie down beside mom. My cock dropped out of his ass as he stretched out beside her. I crawled around and lay down on my side next to her. My cock flopped onto her thigh. Dad turned on his side. She put her arms around us and we both leaned in and kissed her cheeks.

We lay like that for a few minutes - kissing and caressing - until mom pushed us away. She sat up and laughed.

Dad reached out and stroked her thigh, ‘What's so funny.'

She covered his hand with hers. She touched my face with her other hands. ‘I don't know,' she smiled, ‘but I hope we are already back to our normal family life.'

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers
12