Family Lodge Ch. 01

Story Info
A weekend with the guys at the family lodge.
5.9k words
3.98
102.4k
78

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: story contains nonconsentual sex.

*

The guys in my family have a tradition that once a month they would gather for a weekend at the family lodge in the mountains. My father only went a couple times a year for as long as I can remember though. What I was told was the guys would go fishing or hunting or just hang out and have "guy time". One of the girls in the family was chosen to serve as "host" and generally keep up the place and make sure the guy stayed in line. I found out later that was not entirely true.

My mother had gone several times. My older sister Jodi had gone twice since she turned 18. Neither one told me everything they did there but they looked worn out when they got back. Jodi didn't get out of bed for two days after the first time she went. At 16 I told my dad that I wanted to go sometime since I liked to be outdoors and loved fishing. He said that my time would come but don't be too quick to go as I wouldn't get much time there to be outdoors or fishing. My other duties while there would keep me busy almost the whole time. I pouted a little but I waited.

Then two weeks after my 18th birthday I was told I would be going on a trip to the lodge. It wouldn't be for two more weeks though. My dad and I would go when my brother Jack was back from college on summer break and he would be joining us. My mother smiled at me and said we had a lot to do to get me ready to go for my first trip. I was confused as I had all the outdoor gear I needed. We went camping quite often as I grew up.

I thought she meant filling me in on all the "extra duties" I would have while I was there and how to keep all the guys in line. Later that night she came to my room, "Jill you should pack light," when she saw that I was already starting to pack some things in a bag. "Please come and sit with me a little bit," she patted the spot next to her on my bed. "Listen Jill, it is only a weekend and you probably wouldn't even get outside. Your duties will keep you busy." I nodded to her. I had started packing assuming I was sleeping in a tent as we usually do when camping. "I really don't think you need to take much. Most of what you needed would be provided once you get there."

She then changed subjects "Have you told Bob you are going to be gone that weekend?" Bob was my boyfriend at the time.

"No, not yet mom." She and I talked about everything so it was not unusual for her to ask about him. "I actually was thinking of dumping him and now might be a good time to do it. He is going to an out of state college this fall and I am going to the college in town and was staying at home like Jodi you know." I knew it was going to end with Bob but didn't know when yet.

"I am sorry to hear that. Didn't you say that he was good in bed and well hung?"

"He is but with him leaving this fall I thought I should start looking for someone else now. I never thought I would be with him forever. He has served his purpose to me and it is time to move on."

My mother shook her head at me, "Why don't you tell him you will be gone that weekend and see if you still feel that way when you get back?"

I looked at her and asked, "What goes on there that would change my mind?"

"I am sorry honey. You know I am not allowed to tell you. Some of the guys wouldn't want any personal information to get out to someone who hadn't been there. We will have a long talk about everything when you get back. We can discuss anything about it you want then. Anything else will have to wait until you get there." Now she was getting me nervous. I had expected it to be me with a bunch of my guy relatives at the lodge hunting or fishing most of the time. Me probably having to do some cooking or picking up some empty beer cans. Boy I was way off.

"How big was Bob again?" my mother asked.

"I held up my hands a little bit apart, "About 8 inches long and 2 1/2 around." I thought she was just trying to get me to think about him so I wouldn't dump him so easily.

She shook her head at me, "And you took him completely in your ass?"

One morning when I had come down to breakfast I sat down carefully and she asked me why so I told her the whole story. She knew I was no virgin and probably more about my sex life than most mothers cared to know about their daughters. She had told me some of her sex stories before so I knew she would understand. After that she had told me a few tricks and how to completely relax so it didn't hurt so much later. I have tried some of them and they did help the next time I let Bob fuck my ass. "You haven't complained of a sore butt recently so the things I told you must have worked, or haven't let him do it again."

"Oh we have done it again...several times. Yes they worked fine."

"Good. Just keep that info in mind along with all the other things I have told you. You know there is another thing that has works also..." We kept at this for an hour or so while I starting repacking. She would ask me details about my sex life most of which she already knew and she would tell me about another tip or trick to try the next time. I got to try a couple the next time Bob and I went out. So far she has not given me any bad sex advice.

The two weeks flew by. Jack was still away at college and would get back on Thursday. We would be leaving for the lodge the next day. Jodi was either in class or at work since she didn't have a boyfriend that I knew of. My mother and father were almost always at work. That left me home alone now that I was done with high school and yet to start college. I took advantage of it and had a nice start on an all over tan.

I usually walked around the house naked most of the time when I knew no one else was there. I had gotten so used to be naked around the house that once or twice I had made it out of my room and half way down the stairs naked when I remembered someone else was there. I hurried back to my room and put on a t-shirt and shorts. I almost never wore underwear anymore either. I wasn't sure anyone would complain if I stayed naked but I hadn't seen anyone else walking around naked so I didn't.

I went out with Bob four more times before the trip and we fucked each time. One time it was even in the ass again with no soreness the next day. I didn't ask my mom how she accumulated all here tips and tricks but was glad she did.

The Thursday arrived when Jack was due in. I was the only one at home like usual and laying out by the pool naked working on my tan. I expected Jack any time so I was listening for his car. When I heard it I put my towel around me and went in to greet him. We hugged as I hadn't seen him in over six months.

"Nice tan Jill. Is it all over?"

"You know it. Let me go put something on and we can talk."

"You don't have to on my account. I would love to see how all over it is."

I shook my head at him and headed upstairs to my room. When I was almost to the top of the stairs I flipped up the towel in the back to give him a glimpse of my ass and dashed for my room. I heard a whistle as I closed my door. I dropped my towel and threw on the first t-shirt and shorts I found. They turned out to be ones that I sometimes wore to bed if I wore anything at all. The sides on the shorts were slit all the way up to the waist band which left them fairly loose. The t-shirt was old and was starting to get thin. It had a couple of small holes in it but it was comfortable. In the right light parts were even getting see-through. I didn't look at what I put on before I hurried back down to talk to Jack more.

By the time I got back downstairs he had brought in his bag and was digging in the fridge. I leaned against the counter to talk to him while he dug.

"You know Jill I am really looking forward to this weekend since I found out you were going."

"Oh, ya? Well what you plan on doing while we are there?"

He was vague in his answer about some of the places on the lake he wanted to fish. When I pressed for details about other things he told me I would find out. When he finally looked up at me he stopped in mid sentence.

After a moment he continued. It was then I realized what I had on. "God Jack. I am sorry. I should have put something else on but this was the first thing I found. I will go change."

"Don't bother. It would be fine with me if you didn't wear anything."

"Actually most days I usually don't since I am the only one home, but since I am dressed now and you don't have a problem with it I would just leave it on."

"Feel free to act like I am not here then," he grinned and shrugged his shoulders. When he was done fixing himself a sandwich we sat at the table and we talked more while he ate. We talked mostly about his school and his friends there.

He would sometimes glance at my tits while we talked. My C's weren't as impressive as Jodi's D's but I liked them. I knew my nipples were sticking out and that he could probably see them in this thin shirt. When he finished eating, "I should get to unpacking. I am sticking around here for a couple of months not just the weekend."

I followed him up to his room and I plopped down on his bed as he set to work unpacking. I finally got the conversation on to what his current girlfriend was like. I had seen a picture he had emailed. She was a tall blond with big tits. Jack said she was a little taller than me. He said she had fake D's but they looked and felt good. She was a runner and had long toned legs. He didn't go into as much detail as mom and I usually did but it enough to know they had sex often.

We kept this up until someone else got home. When we were headed down stairs I stopped by my room and changed quickly. It was Jodi who got home first. She and Jack were still hugging when I came down. His back was to me but I thought he had his hands on her ass instead of around her back. He started over on what he had been doing in school the last several months. I went into the kitchen while they were talking to start making dinner as mom and dad would be home soon. They were still sitting on the couch when I came back into the room. I had heard this part before so I went back into the kitchen.

When mom and dad got home it started all over again. It allowed Jodi to get away to change though. When she came back down she had on some really small tight shorts that I had not seen her wear before and a small half shirt with no bra. That was strange for her but I didn't say anything. We all sat down to eat and neither mom nor dad said anything about the way Jodi was dressed. The rest of dinner went on as normal. Jack kept going over some things for the third time since he got home. When dinner was done mom and I cleaned up while Jodi, Jack and dad went into the other room.

...

I woke up early Friday. Everyone who worked had taken the day off. Either they were going or seeing us off. I slipped on a long shirt and went to get a shower. I made sure to shave everywhere and wash good as I wasn't sure when I would get another chance over the weekend.

When I was done I wrapped my towel around myself and grabbed my shirt. I almost ran into Jack on my way out. He looked still asleep and just in some shorts. Probably out for his morning pee. He had a hard on that caused his shorts to stick out in front of him. He stepped around me and went into the bathroom. He pushed the door closed behind him but it didn't close all the way. The bathroom was situated so that when he pulled his dick out to pee he was in profile. I shouldn't have stayed to look but I couldn't help myself. He had to be at least as big as Bob. I looked for a little bit then went on to my room.

It would be at least Monday before I could get at Bob to relieve what Jack had unknowingly started. No time to get myself off properly so I slipped on some shorts and a shirt and headed downstairs to get something to eat. I was at the bottom of the stairs when I remembered that I had not put on any underwear again. I was just about to go back upstairs and put some on when dad saw me and said to get something to eat so we could leave.

I stepped into the kitchen and dad was already there eating. Jodi was sitting across from him in her night shirt she sometimes wore. The arm holes were ripped and stretched so that you could see to the bottom of her ribs. She sat on the back of the shirt so that it was tight across her but and it was easy to tell it was the only thing she had on. The neck was so stretched out that it had slipped off one shoulder and was half way down an arm and was showing a lot of cleavage in front. Another inch or two and her hard nipple would have been in plain sight. I had only seen her wear it once or twice in it late at night before bed and never downstairs like this.

Mom on the other hand had on a short light robe. It was tied at the waist but not pulled together as much as it usually was. As she moved around I could tell she didn't have anything on under it on top and was not sure if she had any panties on either until she bent over once. She bent over at the knees keeping her legs strait for some reason and her robe pulled up enough so that I was sure it was the only thing she had on. What had gotten into my mother and sister? They were making me feel overdressed with just a T-shirt and shorts on.

I sat next to dad and mom sat a big plate of food down in front of me, "Eat at all you can. It may be a while before you get a chance to eat again. You will be busy from the time you get there." It was as much as I usually ate in two days. She just smiled and turned back to fixing more food for Jack.

I wasn't even half way done with my food when Jack walked in. He at least seemed dressed normally. He sat down next Jodi leaned over and gave her a light peck on the cheek and said good morning to her. Mom sat a plate of food in front of Jack that wasn't as big as the one she gave me. As she leaned over the table to set his plate down her robe gaped open so that I am sure Jack got a good view. She ignored the confused look I gave her.

It was then that I noticed that Jodi was leaning forward while talking with dad about something. The arm hole in her shirt closest to Jack had pulled so most of her breast was exposed. No one seemed to care. I just watched everything and continued to eat. Jack usually used both hands to eat. This morning his hand closes to Jodi was below the table and looked to be over on Jodi's leg. Something strange was going on. I would defiantly have to have a long talk with mom when I got back.

After dad and Jack were done eating we loaded in the car to go. My mom hugged me and whispered in my ear, "Do try to enjoy yourself. Just keep your wits about yourself. Don't be surprised if there are a couple of rowdy guys around. Just relax and know that you will be back home soon." I was confused by the remark and brushed it off as a paranoid mother. After all I was with my dad and Jack and everyone there was going to be family weren't they.

Dad and Jack got in the front and me in back. I settled in for the two hour ride. I had forgotten about my lack of underwear again until we were on the road and by then it was too late. I didn't bring any extra bras and only had one pair of panties in my bag. I had my swim suit just in case so I could use that. I would make due if I had to. I dozed off for part of the ride.

I woke up a little after we pulled off the interstate. I asked how much longer my dad said we were almost there. We turned off the paved road were on ten minutes later. It looked like a little used farm road and was a little rough. "Now Jill, when we get there since this is your first time you will have to go through a quick orientation. Some things you will be asked to do may sound weird but just trust that both your mother and sister have already done the same things. Don't worry about what you have to do and just follow the instructions."

We drove slowly on that for almost another five minutes. We pulled up to a fairly large sized log cabin. I noticed that there were already three other cars there as I looked around getting out of the car. It was a bright sunny day around noon. I could see several smaller cabins close by but there was nothing else but trees and hills for as far as I could see.

Dad told Jack to get their bags as he took me up to the lodge. Just as we got to the door Uncle Larry stepped out. I had seen him at a family reunion a few years back. I knew he was the doctor of the family. I guess I didn't expect to see him here. "Jill you go on with Larry and he will explain what you will be doing this weekend and get you settled in. I want you to do everything Larry said without question. Even if you it doesn't make sense right now. Ok?" I was a little confused but said I would.

Larry shook my hand, "Glad to see you made it. Come with me and we will get you set up." He took me inside and to the room immediately to the left. I didn't get to see anything of the rest of lodge before he closed the door behind us. There was a bed and a small sink in there. "Jill this will be your room when you get to take a break. We will be the only one in here unless there are problems. We will also need to use it to do a quick exam of you. Most of activity you will be involved in can be quite exhausting and we want to make sure you are up to the tasks. I will then help you get ready and take you out to the other room."

How bad could it be cleaning up after a couple of guys, "I am pretty sure I can handle it. Let's get started."

He smiled at me, "Glad to hear it. First thing I need you to do is to undress and have a seat on the bed."

"Um. Why?"

"I told you I need to do a quick exam. For that I need you to be naked."

I shrugged my shoulders, "If you say so." I wasn't convinced but dad did say some things would be weird.

I had expected him to leave the room while I undressed. When he sat down in a chair in the corner it was obvious he wasn't leaving. He was a doctor so I figured what the hell. I started taking off my clothes. As I was undressing he started asking me questions. Some were like how often I exercised, how often I drank, when my last period was. When I was naked he noticed my lack of body hair and asked if I shaved or waxed. I told him I had just shaved this morning.

"Ok, now Jill, I need you to move to the end of the bed with your butt on the edge. Good. Next I want you to grab the back of my knees and pull my legs to my chest. I need to do an internal exam as well."

I was not sure what I needed that for but I did as he asked. He pulled a bottle of lube out of his pocket and put some on two of his fingers. He wiped them across my pussy and ass then stuck his fingers in my pussy. He felt around a little bit then pulled them out. He then stuck both of them in my ass and felt around some more. It was uncomfortable but nothing I couldn't handle.

"Everything seems good. You should do fine. The next thing is, have you ever had an enema before?" I nodded at him. "Would prefer preferred to do it yourself or do you need help."

"If it is really necessary I can do it myself."

"It is necessary. You will understand why shortly. There is a toilet behind the curtain to the side." He gave me a bag and hose. "The bag is prefilled and the temperature should be ok. I will be back shortly. I need to get a couple more things." He picked up my clothes and left with them closing the door behind him.

He came back less than a minute later when I had just gotten the hose in. He was pushing some sort of contraption that I wasn't sure what it could be used for. "Please finish with the enema so we can continue."

I was a little embarrassed but the lube he had previously applied to my ass made the hose slip in easily. I opened the valve and felt the warm water flow into me. It was not my most favorite thing to do but the sooner I finished the sooner someone would hopefully tell me what was going on around here. When the bag was empty I gently eased the hose out and handed him the bag and hose.

12