Family Lodge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to head for the curtain, "Please hold it as long as you can. The longer it has to work the better." I clenched my cheeks and stood there nude in front of him with and ass full of warm water. This weekend better be worth it.

I made it almost two more minutes before the cramps forced me to start moving again. I just made it to the toilet in time. I wondered how many more embarrassing things I would be asked to do before this weekend was over. When I was done I came back out, "Are we done? Can I have my clothes back and get dressed now?"

"There is one last thing for you to do and I will tell you everything about this weekend you want to know." He motioned to the contraption he had wheeled in. "I need you to kneel on these padded rails and place your face in the ring that looks like one from a massage chair."

I shook my head at him and then followed his instructions. When I was in it was weird but not uncomfortable. It left my butt sticking the air and my tits hanging.

"Good. Now put your hands up by your head and grab a hold of the handles there and hold still." I put my face in the ring and grabbed the hand holds. Before I could do anything else he had put a strap over my hands and head. There was no buckle on the strap but it still managed to hold my head and hands down. It was probably Velcro. Before I could move my legs to get out that way he put another strap over them. I couldn't move much.

"Uncle Larry you want to tell me what you are doing?" I tried to calmly ask.

"Give me another minute here to finish this and I will." He added a couple of padded bars for support, spreading my knees farther apart, and a few more straps to tie me down further and I couldn't move at all. Several of the arms on the device I was now firmly attached to must have been adjustable. He lowered my head more and slid in my knees causing my butt to stick up and out more.

I was getting nervous but I knew my dad and brother were in the other room so I didn't complain. I knew they would rescue me if I needed it but dad had said to do what Larry had said without question. When he was done he asked if I was comfy. Surprisingly it wasn't too uncomfortable. Just embarrassing having my butt stuck in the air and open and my tits hanging out in the open.

He then continued with the questions. When was the last time I had intercourse, have I had anal sex before, how long was my longest sex session. Larry then asked if I had any questions. Where should I begin?

"The first thing I want to know is when I can get out of this thing."

"You see, that the thing. You will be in it for most of the weekend. You will be allowed out between 8 and 10 a.m. tomorrow."

"Well what the hell am I supposed to do until then?" started to get a little ticked.

"You will be the entertainment for the weekend."

"I don't understand how I am supposed to entertain people if I am stuck like this." Then it hit me. With my butt stuck in the air like this I was open and available to whoever wanted either hole. "You couldn't be serious? We are all relatives here are we? I am expected to just stay stuck in this thing and let anyone who wanted have their way with me?"

"Actually, yes. That is exactly what is going to happen. The best thing to do is relaxed and enjoy as much as you can. Here is the story. This has been a family tradition since back in the slave days. They have made some concessions for modern times as they no longer used the branding iron or will kill you when they are done." That caused me to try to struggle but he calmed me down before he continued.

"They used to go out and grab a lone female, slave or just a random loan woman, and use her until she was of no use to anyone. They switched to using a female family member after one of the women they grabbed had gotten a bunch of them a nasty infection. Luckily they were able to get some medicine and it was quickly cured. As they started to use family members they came up with a more comfortable way of restraining and a non-permanent way of marking your use. We still have to live with you when we leave here you know.

"You are on this padded platform as you yourself have said is not bad. You are not hog tied or put in a stockade or being strung up in any other way. There are no longer beatings or whippings. No one is going to use a knife on you or anything larger than their fingers or dicks. There will even be lube available if you need it. And no one has died from one of these weekends in over 100 years. Some guys will just use you as a way to get off. Others will take their time and might try to get you off as well. But know that you are stuck as you are until 8 a.m. tomorrow. The more you fight it the worse it will feel.

"Each time someone cums in your vagina you would get a mark on my right butt cheek. Each time someone cums in your ass you got one on my left cheek. Who knows? You might break the weekend record of 40 marks. They used to mark the women with a branding iron but now they used a sharpie. The mark will even go away in a couple of days."

I tried to moved again but found I couldn't. I was getting ready yell for my dad, "If you are going to scream or complain a ball gag would be put in your mouth. You can struggle all you want to but so far no one has been able to get out without help. Most guys will probably not talk to you or feel the need to treat you any better than a rag to cum in. It would be better if you just tried not to make any noises and not try to talk to them unless you are asked a direct question. No one will cause you any permanent physical damage.

"You were selected for this weekend and there was no way out of it now. You were not told what would go on to prevent you from making a scene or putting up a struggle until after you were here. You should have a long talk with your mother when you get home.

"It is against the rules but I could provide you with a drug that would cause you to be completely relaxed and would possibly cause you to no remember most of this weekend. It has some side effects and some of the other guys don't like it being used." I like the sound of that less than how I was currently stuck so I told him no.

So this is what my mom and Jodi weren't telling me. The last comment mom made to me made more sense to me now. This must be where she picked up some of her tips. She must have known I would come here sooner or later and have been preparing me all along. Both mom and Jodi seemed to get though it and I didn't see them shunning anyone else in the family or running off screaming bad things to others. Now I knew why they were so "tired" after their weekends here.

Each had been here more than once so it couldn't be that bad. I decided that since they had gotten thought this more than once each I could also. Thing were defiantly going to change when I got home. If I was going to have to put up with being displayed like this and fucked by who knows how many family members I was going to not worry about what I wore around the house any more when the others were there. Hell, no more trying to keep the noise down if I was screwing Bob. And just in my bedroom was out the window as well. I was going to get some more answers from mom and Jodi on what else they knew about this.

"If you needed more lube I have a bottle and would apply some whenever I check on you. There is a bottle on your stand and some others may apply some as well. What else do you want to know?"

"How many guys are at these lodge weekends?"

"It varies but usually 15 to 20. They come and go at all hours as fishing is currently the only thing in season this time of year around here. Some of them like day fishing and some like night fishing."

"So will everyone here fuck me?"

"Probably everyone will and more than once."

"Does that include my dad and brother as well?"

"Most likely. Otherwise they would not have come here."

That stunned me. I know Jake had come here the last time Jodi was here. Did that mean he had fucked her also?

When he asked if I had any other questions I was still too stunned to think of anything else so he then unlocked the wheels and pushed me out to the other room. He moved me over to one of the corners but I couldn't see anything but the old wood plank floor. He adjusted my height with a foot peddle then locked the wheels in place. "I will be back in a couple of hours to give you an energy drink. Do you need any lube before I leave?"

I meekly said yes somehow accepting what was going to happen. I felt it drizzle on my ass and run down to my pussy. He then pushed a finger into each hole and wiggled them around a little bit. He patted my upturned ass and was gone.

There were a few voices but I didn't recognize them. There I was naked strapped to this thing that had my butt stuck out and knees spread. Both holes where open and available to anyone that happened to walk by. There was nothing I could do to prevent anyone from doing anything they wanted to me. I waited but not for long.

12