Family Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Summer47
Summer47
231 Followers

After about 10 minutes I shot my load deep into her teenaged bowels as she screamed as the saltiness stung her split. Again, I scooped up the contents dripping out of her ass, mixed with her blood, and fed it to my still wailing daughter. I did this a few times watching her swallow them.

Then I took her in my arms, stroking her shaking, naked body saying, "sshh baby, sshh. Daddy loves you so much. That's why I did it. I love you so much -- I wanted you to be mine. It'll never hurt this much, ever again. Next time it will be better -- I promise." I started to suckle at her full breasts and finger fuck her at the same time, trying to quieten her. She settled a bit and nuzzled into my chest. I continued to finger fuck her in her pussy and talk to her softly, "just think baby. You'll soon have my baby growing in you and be the envy of your sisters when you're all fat and swollen. And just think, when you've birthed it, you'll have big milky tits like Mummy and then you and I can make another baby together. You're a real woman now Annie -- my real woman!"

And that night Annabel moved into our bed and I broke my promise to her. I fucked her again in both her pussy and her ass and it wasn't better because, of course, her damage hadn't healed yet. But with her own mother's insistence, I managed to shoot my load deep inside her again!

Annabel would never forget that day - her 18th birthday and her initiation into incest! From that day, my eldest daughter became my second "wife" and nine months later gave birth to my beautiful daughter, Juliet!

Summer47
Summer47
231 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
24 Comments
OmniferisOmniferisalmost 11 years ago
more

this is awsome, you should do a follow up with the other daughters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
of course rape is terrible and inexcusable

but I like the comment by the reader who wrote "family lovers." He married his sister and they have five daughters. Now the girls are begging their father to fuck them and knock them up. That is totally consensual and great. I bet his big stiff daddy-dick feels real fine when he slides it up the adorable little coochies of his Little Princesses. Dad's big fat prick stretches and pounds his darling daughters' sweet little twats and blows his big fatherly balls up into the girls, giving them great big cuntfuls of his creamy fatherly sperm, the same sperm that made them. This man's going to be a dad and a granddad at the same time. What a cool guy.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
No rating given., I don't give bad ratings just because I did not like the story.

It was OK until he raped and tortured his daughter and then again before she healed. His dick should fall off. Yes, I know it is just a story but the idea is terrible and degrading to the human race, to do your daughter that way. Or to dream it up for a story. NOT entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sick

You are very sick in the head and should be locked up

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Meh.

I like things to be at least a little believeable.

This was not.

Lexie

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
My Brother's Baby 18-year-old virgin finally succumbs to twin brother.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Breeding Slut Virginal Lucy gets knocked up by Dad.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories