Family Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Burgeoning love between families.
2.5k words
4.52
182.7k
43

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pencoch2
Pencoch2
105 Followers

Chapter 1 Neighbours

David Browne looked at his 38 year old wife as she moved towards him, she was dressed in a light summer strapped dress, her 36C breasts filled the fabric and her long slim dancers legs were on plain display beneath the above the knees hemline.

He felt once more that surge of lust that he experienced the first time he had met her 24 yrs ago. He moved to her and embraced her, as she came into his arms he slid one hand down her back and cupped her bottom, the other hand, unerringly went to her breast and he gently squeezed her with both hands.

Christine softened into him, and then pushed him away chuckling, "We start that and we won't be ready for our guests."

Dave smiled and released her; he knew that later tonight they would more than make up for it. In the meantime it was time to go and check that the drinks were all ready.

They had invited their nearest neighbours Tom and Sue Stone for the evening, the young couple, in their early twenties, had only recently moved into the house next door and they had found that they shared a number of interests. Both couples were members of the local sports club and had met a few times in the pool and gym as well as on the golf course.

Dave was pouring glasses of chilled white wine when he heard the door bell. He knew that Chris was putting on the finishing touches to her make up and went to the door. He welcomed them in and after kissing Sue's cheek, followed them into the lounge.

He noticed that Sue had followed Christine's advice and had dressed casually. She was wearing a white short sleeved sweater that did nothing to hide her pert breasts, about 34C, David thought. A red mini skirt also showed her long slim legs to advantage, her beautiful face was framed by her short blonde hair that was left loose.

She turned towards him, just as she entered the room and he realised that she was not wearing a bra, the outline of her nipples could clearly be seen pressing against the soft fabric. He took the bottle of wine that, she was holding out and could barely tear his gaze away from her chest. He felt a stirring in his loins and was a little embarrassed, he was behaving more like his teenage son rather than an adult.

He was saved from further blushes when Tom turned and asked where Chris was as he had a box of chocolates for her. Tom was the same height as David, just shy of 6 ft and had short hair as blonde as his wife's, his body again like David's was trim and muscular.

As if on cue, Chris called from the top of the stairs; both men turned at her voice and watched her descend. Dave realised what Tom would see, as he knew from experience that with the shortness of her dress, Chris's panties would be on display for the top few steps. He glanced quickly at Tom and saw, to his relief that Tom was equally as enthralled as he had been over Sue's bra- less display.

Tom gave Chris a peck on her cheek and proffered the chocolates, the two men let her precede them into the lounge and once again a sexy display was revealed. The back lighting rendered Christine's light summer dress almost transparent and they could see the outline of her legs right up to the v of her groin.

Dave was surprised to hear a low whistle of appreciation from Tom and the whispered, "you are one hell of a lucky man, to have a looker like her for your wife all those years." Dave did not feel any jealousy at someone seeing a little more of his wife than usual, but considered it complimentary and thanked Tom for his comment.

They had been standing around chatting and sipping their drinks for a while when the kids burst into the room. Chris and Dave had a Karl boy and Hazel a girl, 18 year old twins, they had been out playing tennis and did not realise that their parents had guests.

Hazel flopped down into a chair flashing her long legs in white cotton tennis dress with matching pants and David sucked in his breath as he saw the dark shadow of his daughter's pubic hairs showing through the cotton gusset. Once again he caught a glimpse of Tom looking at the same thing; again he was surprised to feel no animosity to the young man who has been both ogling both his wife and daughter

Karl was in a white T shirt and shorts so tight that there was no mistaking the bulge in the front of them.

Sue commented on how the children uncannily resembled their parents, with Hazel being a slightly smaller version of her mother and Karl almost as tall as his father. Tom joined in by saying that he bet that Dave had to keep all of the local boys in line with a shotgun. The kids were embarrassed with the attention and quickly left the room.

They returned a short time later to inform their parents that they were going to the movies and would be home around midnight.

Once they had left, Sue asked if it was safe for them to be out so late, opening up the topic of sexual predators and how dangerous the world had got for youngsters. The conversation developed, as they all do in such company and soon they were talking about how things had changed over the years.

The wine had been flowing quite freely and Chris found that she was a little tipsy, so much so that when she had sat down on the sofa, her dress had ridden up her thighs, exposing the white lace v of her panties. Sue too was a little drunk and she had flopped to the floor, displaying her legs and a hint of a scarlet thong that matched her skirt.

Dave was a little unsure as to what to do, neither he nor Chris had ever got involved with other people and he wondered as to why Chris was being so carefree in front of their friends, at the same time he couldn't avoid taking quick peeks at Sue, he felt his penis begin to stiffen and kept his glass in his hand hiding the lump that was showing in his trousers. He glanced over at Tom and was surprised to see Tom looking quite openly at Chris's legs and panty covered vagina.

The talk had turned to what Dave and Chris had done when they were courting, Sue cut into Dave's description, of how they had been school sweethearts and that they hadn't kissed until they had been on 3 dates, by turning to Chris and asking outright, "Where did you have sex for the first time?"

Dave was taken aback and was further surprised when Chris laughed and told them that it was in their hotel bed, on their honeymoon, he was completely nonplussed when she went on to say that the wait was not worth it.

He was mollified when she went on to add that, if she had known how great it was, she would have allowed Dave to make love to her, on their very first date.

Chris laughed and nodded; she then turned to Tom and asked him to say where he and Sue had first made love.

Tom's reply shocked Chris and startled Dave, he said; "We first fucked in my father's car and have had sex in many odd places." He then added, "Where is the strangest place where you two fucked."

Dave knew that though prim and proper on the outside, Chris was turned on by such language and wondered as to what her re-action would be. It was quick in coming as Chris replied almost without thinking;

"That would be when we were at the first of my parent's anniversaries after our marriage. I was standing behind this high backed settee that came up to my breasts and was in the shadows. Dave came up behind my and started feeling me up.

He could see that I was getting worked up and lifted my dress up to my waist, he took my panties off and started fingering me, I heard his zip being undone and then felt his cock slide into me" He was fingering my clit and I just kept tensing my muscles. I think that we conceived the twins that night."

Dave was stunned, not only had Chris revealed one of their closely kept secrets but her use of the language told him that she wanted to fuck. He looked at her panty covered vagina and saw that the lace was almost transparent she was that wet.

He broke into the silence that had fallen and asked Sue the same question.

Sue smiled and said; "We were on holiday with some friends of our parents, they had a cabin out by a lake and had invited us to go them with them for a weekend. The cabin only had one bedroom and on the second day a water pipe burst and flooded it. We decided that all of us would sleep in the main room.

Shortly after we were laying on the floor ready for sleep, I heard Martha groaning and realised that she and Bill were making out. I nudged Tom and took his prick in my hand, he got the message and began to finger my pussy, He lifted up my T shirt and kissed my breasts, he took my nipples into his mouth and began to kiss and nibble on them, I groaned and he moved down my body, kissing my navel and finally down to my vagina and began licking me out. I looked over to see Bill and Martha looking on, it sent a big shiver through me and I purposely pulled the duvet off us. They could see Tom lapping at my cunt and I saw Martha slide the bedclothes aside then take Bill's cock in her mouth. Tom turned me onto my front as he knew I wanted to watch the other couple and stuck his prick deep into me, I then saw Bill sit on the edge of the bed settee and slide Martha onto his tool facing us, it turned me on even more as I watched his glistening tool plunge in and out of her dripping snatch. I began to come and told Tom to pull out and to shoot his load over my face, as he did this I saw Bill frig Martha to her climax and he also pulled out and came in thick creamy gobs all over her stomach and tits..

David was almost creaming in his pants and made no attempt to hide his erection thrusting like a tent pole in his trousers. He looked at Sue's scarlet covered cunt and saw that her thong had slid between her wet labia displaying a completely shaved pubic area. He turned to look at his wife and saw that she was rubbing her vagina oblivious to the presence of their guests.

Tom looked at Dave and Chris, noticing their obvious arousal and said;

It looks as if you two enjoy open sex, have you ever made love to each other in front of anyone and if not would you like to now"?

Dave looked over at his wife; she smiled nervously and nodded at him and then said;

"No we haven't but we are going to right now, Dave get over here and gets that tongue of yours working in my pussy."

Dave lost no time and within seconds he had his head buried between his wife's thighs, eagerly thrusting his tongue into her vagina through the fabric of her panties. Chris started to groan and David knew that she was completely in the throes of a sexual frenzy as she began mouth obscenities, begging him to stick his fingers into her hot cunt. She lifted up from the settee and pulled her dress over head, she then unclasped her bra and dropped them to the floor. Her hands began to tweak and roll her hard nipples and she bent her head to take them one by one into her mouth where she licked and sucked on the hardened tips...

Meanwhile Sue had pulled off her sweater and dropped both her skirt and thong onto the carpet, Tom had lost no time stripping and was stood there with his prick standing straight up like a ramrod. Sue moved onto her knees and took his knob end into her mouth she began to suck and nip on it until Tom caught her head and thrust his full length into her throat. He began to fuck her face; Sue was clearly practiced in it as she had no trouble in allowing the full length of his rampant prick down her throat.

Dave didn't try to remove Chris's panties but gripping them firmly, ripped them off. He then stood up and shucked his shirt, slacks and boxers, Chris emulated Sue and took her husband's raging prick into her mouth, after a short time of mouth fucking, Tom told Sue to get onto her knees, moving behind her he plunged his rod deep into her cunt. Sue grunted at the force and told him to start fingering her clit.

Dave saw this and arranged Chris, on her knees facing Tom and Sue, he then rammed his cock into Chris' eager cunt. Chris was in ecstasy as she watched Tom fucking Sue whilst her husband was giving her a reaming like she had never had since the time at the party. Without realising it Chris and Sue's heads were side by side and Sue turned to Chris and kissed her face, Chris was surprised but reciprocated and soon they were tonguing each others mouths and Chris, to her astonishment began caressing Sue's breast. Chris began to have a multiple climax and her jolting orgasms spurred the others on.

Sue felt Chris' hand on her breast and this sent her over the top into a tremendous climax. The men realising that they were about to come, withdrew from their wives cracks and spewed their semen all over their backs.

All 4 lay back against the settee and looked at each other.

"That was terrific" said Sue. Chris nodded her agreement, Tom and Bob echoed the sentiment. Before any further action could take place;

Dave said, "Fuck; the kids are due back any second we will have to get dressed before they catch us"

Realising the truth they hurriedly dressed and prepared to say goodnight, they were just in time as Karl and Hazel walked into the room. Chris hoped that the incense burner that she had just lit would be strong enough to disguise the smell of 2 well fucked cunts.

Pencoch2
Pencoch2
105 Followers