Family Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Their reaction to first swinging experience.
2.5k words
4.6
132.6k
7

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pencoch2
Pencoch2
105 Followers

Chapter 2: The Following Day

The following morning Chris woke Dave anxiously, wondering how he would react. She need not have worried, Dave smiled at her and said, "Wow, what a session."

Chris replied; "Yes it was great, but how far would it have gone if the kids hadn't been returning home just then? I saw you getting a hard on looking at Sue's cunt in that scarlet thong."

"And what were you doing showing Tom your knickers at the top of the stairs, you timed your entry just for that didn't you?"

Chris just laughed and replied, "Not really but when I saw you gawping at Sue's tits, I couldn't resist paying you back, glad that I did now, it was the best fuck we have had for a long time."

"How far would you have gone if the kids weren't due back" She continued.

David looked at her and said;

"I think that both of us would have enjoyed fucking our neighbours, don't you?"

Chris just leaned over and kissed him;

"It's a pity that we do not have the time to fuck each other right now, my cunt is dripping." She then wiped her fingers along her slit and offered them to David who eagerly licked them clean.

"We haven't time for sex," Christine said, "We have to get to work."

David was a lawyer with his own practice and Christine ran her own estate agency and both set good examples for their staff by being the first in most days. Knowing this they both arose, took showers and got dressed

David as usual had completed these tasks before Christine and as he was walking down the hallway, glanced into his daughter's bed room, Hazel had always left her door open, from the first time she had a room of her own an he saw Hazel laying on her bed, the sheet and duvet cast aside and her nightie had ridden up to her waist. Her legs were slightly open and David could see her vagina with its covering of dark red hair. He stopped and realised that his daughter had trimmed her pubic hair into a thin line. He felt a stirring in his loins and was ashamed and hurried on past and left for work.

Christine, a little later, had the same view; she however went into Hazel's room and pulled the sheet to hide her daughter's modesty, not knowing that her husband had already enjoyed it, she then woke both her daughter and son as they were scheduled to go on a field trip with the school

A few hours later Christine, cursing under her breath, walked slowly up the driveway to her house. She was both cursing and walking due to her car breaking down on the way to her office she had been forced to call her office to let her staff know that she would not be in that day and a garage to tow it for repair; the tow truck had dropped her off about a mile away. Not even the memory of the previous evening and David's reaction this morning could lighten her mood.

She unlocked the door and entered the hallway, she glanced at herself in the mirror and grimaced, the walk in the sun, in her business suit had made her perspire and her usually immaculate red shoulder length hair was wind blown around her face. She paused and placing her briefcase on the floor, shrugged out of the suit coat.

She called her office to let them know that she could be contacted at her home number and that she would soon be online to complete some outstanding contracts, she also called David to let him now that he car was in for repair.

Christine went into the study where her computer was set up, she tried to boot up but failed, she was quite an expert with the equipment but no matter what she tried she achieved no response. The sales contract was important and she knew that the only other computer in the house was Karl's, she decide to invade his privacy and carry out the work there.

She and Karl had a very close relationship, unlike most young boys he had always loved being with her and had seemed even more attentive since his 13th birthday and even more so for the past month. She was sure that he wouldn't mind her using his room and computer.

Once she was sat in front of Karl's computer she checked to see if he had left it logged on with work that he hadn't saved. She saw a strange file i.d and out of curiosity opened it.

The file seemed to be a type of diary with e-mails saved as entries. She was about to shut it down when she saw her name highlighted in an e-mail. She read the message with growing shock. It was from a friend of Karl's saying that Christine Browne was the foxiest mom in the town and that she would make a tremendous fuck.

It went on to describe in detail how the young man would lick her twat and asshole and stuff his cock down her throat and fuck her mouth until he shot his cum down her throat. He went on to say that after that he would ream her ass until he came again.

What shocked Christine even more was that started a tingling in her cunt, reading on she realised, that this was the reply to a message from Karl, in which he described how he would love to fuck both his mother and sister and he had described in equally as explicit detail how he would do it.

Reading further messages, Christine realised that Karl and Hazel were involved in at the least heavy petting, as Karl had described how her pink nipples tasted and how they hardened whenever he played with them. When he described how she had taken his prick into her mouth for the first time and had given him a fantastic blowjob and had swallowed all of his cum. Chris felt her groin grow warm, further reading on how Karl and Hazel had seen her and David and Tom and Sue fucking last night and that Hazel had begged Karl to eat her cunt as she had watched her mother getting a good fucking, not only shocked her but got her even more aroused.

Christine realised that her fingers had unknowingly found their way under her skirt and she had been fingering herself, she had felt the wetness in her vagina, her son wanted to fuck her, what was wrong with her, why did she find that arousing and not disgusting. She pressed her fingers onto her swollen clitoris and brought herself to a climax.

Christine felt ashamed of herself and she ran down stairs and fled outside. Without thinking she made her way to Sue's door. Sue who had seen Chris coming was opening the door before Chris had arrived there.

Sue could see that Christine was upset; "What's wrong ," she cried ushering Christine inside.

Christine was almost incoherent as she tried to explain what had happened.

Sue told her to calm down and made her take a shot of brandy. Christine gulped it down and asked for another one. Sue obliged and after finishing it Chris had managed to cool down a little though the brandy was making her a little dizzy, she was not used to hard drinks.

Sue led Chris to a comfortable sofa and made her sit down and gave her another brandy to sip, she also noticed that unmistakeable smell of sex emanating from Chris...

Haltingly Chris told Sue everything except how she had behaved; she was still too ashamed to admit such feelings. She couldn't understand why she was confiding in her new friend, especially about something as sinful as incest. She then remembered the intimacy of the previous evening and knew that Sue would be a special friend and understand.

Sue put her arms around Chris seemingly to comfort but her hands finished resting on Chris' breasts and said;

"What you are saying is that Karl wants to fuck his sister who would be a willing partner?"

On receiving an affirmative nod from Chris, Sue gently began to massage Christine's nipples over her silk blouse and said;

"When you saw it your first reaction was to be disgusted but as you read on you found that you were turned on by it?"

Chris was stunned, what did Sue mean, she then heard Sue's next words;

"Did you continue because you were enjoying reading about someone having sex, even though it was your son and daughter? Be honest with yourself, you enjoyed watching Tom and me last night and I bet you also got a thrill out of being watched."

Chris stopped sipping at the drink and looked at Sue;

"Do you think that's possible; am I that perverted that I would condone my children fucking each other just to get a thrill?"

Sue's reply shocked her;

"Be completely truthful now, didn't you think for a moment how much he's like his dad and that he certainly seems to know how please a woman?"

Chris paused before replying, how did Sue know that those were her thoughts, she asked Sue that question only to be surprised to hear Tom's voice answering, she hadn't even noticed him when she entered the room.

"Because that is what our mother thought, when she caught Sue and me fucking, when we were the same age as Karl and Hazel."

Once more Chris' head reeled;

"You are brother and sister," she gasped.

"Yes, we love each other dearly and have been living as man and wife for the past year." Sue Replied.

"What happened when your mother caught you" demanded Chris.

Tom answered her;

"Initially we didn't know that she had seen us but the following day she came to my room, sat on my bed and asked me how long I had been fucking Sue.

Those were exact words and they shocked me, I told her about 6 months, she didn't seem shocked but asked me why I was not using any protection; I explained that Sue was on the pill and that everything was OK. She then asked how many other girls I was satisfying with my big cock. I swore to her that Sue was the only one and that Sue did not go with any other boys.

I noticed Sue at the doorway and called her in, she was in a babydoll nightie that hid nothing from view, and mother pulled her over and sat her on the bed.

I noticed then that my mother was wearing a very low cut blouse with a cross over skirt and the skirt had parted showing her stocking tops. She then questioned me about where we had learned about fucking, I told her about the video and magazines that I had found in my Uncle Will's basement. She told me to show them to her and when I got them from my wardrobe, told me to play the video.

The video was hardcore and showed a variety of scenarios, I noticed that my mother's skirt had risen higher and that she didn't seem to have any panties on. Mother seemed to be getting worked up and started to make comments about the video and Sue and me, she was saying things such as how long it had been since she had been fucked by a big dick and that when she had seen us the previous day , had wanted to join in but didn't want to frighten us.

I began to get an erection and as I was only in shorts, couldn't hide it. She then looked at me and said did I want to fuck her as well as Sue; I looked at Sue who smiled and nodded and turning to her mother put her hands down the blouse onto her tits.

Mother then reached over and pulled my shorts down, she remarked on how thick and round it was and before I knew what was happening had put it into her mouth.

Sue had taken mother's blouse and skirt off to reveal that she was naked under her clothes. Sue took one of Mum's nipples into her mouth and began to suck on it. Her hand slid down mum's body onto her shaven cunt and began to finger fuck her.

Mum opened her legs wide and told Sue to lick her cunt, she then released my prick from her mouth, turned over onto her knees, lifted Sue into a 69 position and began to tongue Sue's clit.

Her cunt was at just the right level and I rammed my cock straight in, I went in right up to my balls and with Sue licking my shaft and Mum's clit at the same time as having her cunt reamed by Mum's tongue we soon climaxed, I had pulled out and sprayed my come into Sue's face. We slept and shagged together for 4 years until we had to move here with my company."

Whilst Tom had been telling his story, Chris had imagined her in Tom's mother's place and began to feel those sexual urgings again.

Sue had noticed the affect Tom's words were having and increased the pressure of her hands on Chris' breasts rt. Tom taking his cue dropped onto his knees in front of Chris and slid his hand under her skirt and up her nylon clad thigh.

Chris' mind was in a whirl, she had never been unfaithful to David but she was slowly losing control of her sexual desires, she cried stop when Tom's fingers softly caressed her slit over her silk panties.

Sue and Tom ceased their caressing immediately and Sue asked Chris what was wrong.

Chris sobbed and said that she wanted to go on but she couldn't be unfaithful to her husband.

Sue cradled her and that she completely understood as she and Tom had agreed never to be unfaithful unless both agreed.

Chris thought for a moment then said;

"Does this mean that you have agreed to let Tom fuck me if I was willing?"

Sue replied; "How can you think otherwise after last night. If your children weren't due back, Tom would have fucked you and David would have been my first man other than Tom, and you know it."

"Ah" said Chris, "How did you know that I would be willing to have another woman join in?"

Sue said nothing but reaching forward, slid her hand up Chris' skirt, under her panties straight into her moist cunt, she then took Chris' willing hand up her dress onto her wet vagina and soaked Chris' fingers with her juice, Sue then put her fingers, covered in Chris' vaginal fluids fingers into her mouth and pressed Chris' fingers to Chris' lips, Chris licked them eagerly tasting another woman for the first time and Sue just raised an eyebrow.

Chris smiled and said that she and David had said the same thing on wakening that morning. She got up off the sofa and kissed her would be lovers.

"Talk to you later" she said as she left the room and went to her own home.

Pencoch2
Pencoch2
105 Followers