Family Love Ch. 04

Story Info
The awakening of incestuous thoughts in parents.
2.2k words
4.66
110.9k
4

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pencoch2
Pencoch2
105 Followers

Chapter 4. A Change in Ideas

Christine put the phone down, wondering what had got David so roused that he would leave his office early.

She went to their bedroom and stripped off her sweat soaked clothes, and stepped into the shower. She began soaping her body and as her hands were washing her breasts she felt a familiar tingling begin in her groin, she continued to stroke her breasts with her soap covered hands. She felt her nipples harden under her touch and closed her eyes.

Seconds later she opened them in shock, she had not fantasised that David was making love to her but Karl, she remembered the words that he had written as to how he would stroke, caress, tongue and nibble her tits and how he would then slide his tongue down to the joining of her legs and tease her with kisses until she demanded that he tongue her pussy.

Shuddering with shame she quickly finished her shower and dried herself, as she dropped the towel she caught sight of herself in the full length mirror; could he really want to make love to me she thought, is own mother? She looked critically at herself and realised that thanks to the workouts and jogging, her body was indeed nothing like most of the women of her age who had given birth to children. She remembered that David would be home and was expecting her to be ready for sex.

She moved to her wardrobe and took out that special lingerie that they had chosen when they had visited Paris. It consisted of a whisp of a thong in black silk that barely was wide enough to cover her labia and disappeared into the crevasse of her bottom, the top was slivers of the same sheer black silk that looped over her neck and crossed over her breasts, covering but not hiding her nipples. Christine knew that whenever she put it on she would feel aroused, it was something about her strict upbringing, the outfit was "forbidden and sinful" and that started her mind and juices flowing.

She went and laid on the bed, the wicked thoughts that her sexy underwear raised began to affect her, she placed her hands onto her breasts and felt her nipples harden into small nubs, she pinched and rolled them with her fingers and felt that electric like tingle spread from her tits down her stomach into her groin.

She rubbed her thighs together and began to moan with pleasure, her free hand snaked down her body and she placed her hand over her shaven mound, slowly she pressed her middle finger between the lips of her wet vagina, trapping the silk covering, she moved her finger until she was rubbing her clitoris. Waves of pleasure rose up her body; she arched her pelvis and began to thrust against her finger. She slipped the thong aside and put another of he fingers into her throbbing twat, feverishly she rubbed and pinched the hard pink knob rising out of it protective sheath.

"Oh fuck me," she said "fuck me, stick your prick in me and fuck me hard.

David stood at the door, he had heard his wife moaning as he climbed the stairs and knew that she was working herself up to be ready for him, he had thrown off his clothes and had stood in the entrance to their room, stroking his rigid cock, precum was oozing from the tip then when he hard her words he smiled and wondered what had got into his wife.

Their sex life, whilst not boring, had certainly stepped into another level. Voyeurism and exhibitionism certainly seemed to have turned Chris on, he thought as he stepped to the bed.

Crossing to the bed he mounted it and without any pause pulled his wife's hand aside and thrust his cock deep into her wet cunt;

"Like this slut", he said...

Christine's eyes flew wide open, initially glazed and a look of horror on her face, to be replaced by an animalistic glare of lust as she recognised that it was her husband plunging his rigid member into her belly.

"That's right my cocksman, fuck me deep, fill my cunt with spunk from that big prick of yours, and come on fuck your dirty slut harder, harder." She screamed."

This had an electric effect on David and he lifted his wife's legs over his shoulders so that his cock could plunge deep into her body. Christine was mashing her tits, pulling and tweaking he nipples encouraging him to fuck her harder, deeper, until she felt the convulsions begin deep in her belly.

She shouted out; "I'm coming oh fuck, I'm coming".

David could tell by the way her vaginal walls had started to contract that she was near to her organism, they had the usual effect on him and drove him to come, he felt his semen flood out of his prick into her womb. Christine cried out of her coming at the same time.

They fell back to the bed, satiated for the time being, Christine turned to look at him to see how upset he was at her words. David gazed into his wife's eyes and gently asked her what had caused her to get so worked up. She began to cry and was only placated when he said had been really aroused by her wildness.

Christine paused and then decided that she had to tell her husband what she had discovered. She explained to him of her computer break down and what she had read on Karl's computer and that what she had read kept on creeping into her mind. David suggested that they go and look at them together and try to see when Karl had started thinking about his mother in that way.

Quickly they jumped out of bed, threw on robes and went to Karl's room. There David, who was even more of an expert than Christine soon found the links that Karl had been using. Looking at the archived files he had found that Karl had found his way onto an incest web site and had entered the chat room.

There he had started describing his feelings for his sister initially then as the days had gone on for his mother too. They were even more shocked when he opened a file labelled, "private photographs" to reveal photographs of Hazel in revealing poses, going from Hazel fully dressed some in school uniform, in swimwear and then in underwear, some of which Christine recognised as being hers.

The last few shots showed Hazel totally naked openly showing her womanhood to the camera. There were also of blurred shots of his mother as she was undressing, seemingly taken from the bedroom door.

There were others of Christien that were obvious attempts by Karl to obtain intimate shots of his mother. Some, taken from a lower level, were of her standing on a balcony, her dress blowing in the wind revealing her stocking and panties. Christine realised that they started from about 4 years ago and remembered Karl's craze for photography when he had been given a digital camera on his 13th birthday.

The last set showed Karl, he was completely naked and was sporting an erection, Christine noticed that though it wasn't as thick as her husband's, her son's cock was easily as long. The next photo showed him holding up a pair of black silk panties that she recognised as hers from about 2 years ago, in the third shot he could be seen masturbating with the panties wrapped around his cock, the last one showed him shooting loads of creamy cum into the panties. Christine, unwillingly was extremely turned on by these images.

His main contact on the site obviously knew the family by the way he was talking about, "foxy Christine Browne". David dived a little deeper and found that the contact was a school friend of Karl, Peter White, who lived not too far away. They had been at a school function a few months ago where the boy had obviously seen Christine.

Peter had posted photographs of his mother Diane to Karl and on looking at the file, they were surprised to see that she was in the nude, clearly knew that the photographs were being taken and seemed quite professional. She was also a stunner.

David was fascinated by the photographs of Hazel and intrigued by the references to her and was stunned when he realised, that she harboured fantasies of being made love to by her father, Karl had said in one chat, that she wanted her father to take her virginity, which was why she wouldn't let him fuck her but would let him fuck her mouth and tits.

Christine who had read everything at the same time looked at her husband and then told him about her being shocked and of her visit to their neighbours and then related the story of Tom and Sue's incestuous relationship. She told David that Tom and Sue saw nothing wrong in their children's desires

"What are we to do David?" she queried.

David said nothing but parted her robe and ran his fingers through her slit; they came away gleaming with her love juices.

He showed her his once again hard cock and said;

"I was not going to say anything about this but, I saw Hazel on her bed this morning, she was naked from the waist down, and I was aroused as a man and ashamed as a father. It seems that all of Karl's words have you aroused and I admit that after seeing Hazel naked this morning, I have not been able to get her out of my mind. I think that I would love to see our son fucking your head off, as he puts it and I would certainly like to be the one to remove our daughter's maidenhead."

Christine gasped, she had been imagining Karl ramming his prick into her all day and now her husband was condoning it. She turned her thoughts to David fucking her little girl and realised that she was not at all disgusted by the taboo act but felt even more aroused.

Though she knew it was illegal and had never even considered it in the past, she realised that, like her husband the idea of being fucked by her son thrilled her to such an extent that she shivered and then asked;

"How are we going to let them know that we want them to join us for sex?"

She whispered quietly, admitting to him that she agreed with his words.

David thought for a moment then said;

"I've got it, we will visit the same web site as Karl is on and drop some hints, we can see then if he wants to take it further, we will think of something else for Hazel if Karl really does want to fuck his mother."

Christine agreed that this seemed a good idea and after returning the computer to its original state, went back to their room.

They threw off their robes and Christine lay on her back with David's head between her thighs. David started to tongue his wife's pussy and as if planned Christine began to moan and cry out Karl's name.

David caught on to her fantasy moved up from his wife's thighs and said;

"Are you ready for me to fuck you now mom, do you want your son's big dick in your cunt now?"

Christine was really aroused and grunted out, "Yes son come and fuck your mother, push that prick of yours deep into me".

She threw her legs around David's back and cried out;

"Oh Karl you are so like your father, I wish he could see us and I could take his cock in my mouth and see if I can make you both come at the same time. I bet Hazel likes your cock."

"No mom she wants dad to be the first to fuck her, she has a lovely snatch though, I have tongued it and he came like crazy. Does he go as deep as I do mom, does he finger your asshole as I am doing?"

David replied in his role as Karl and true to his word he thrust a finger into Christine's ass.

This was a first for her and after the initial shock she realised that with his prick plunging deep into he cunt and his finger thrusting in counterpoint in her arse, she was building up to a tremendous climax.

"More," she cried, "More stick another finger in, fuck me harder, Oh yes, yes I'm coming." With that he body shuddered and she arched her back. This action brought on David's climax and once more his come flooded into his wife's belly.

After a moment they rose and shared a shower, both of them too drained to do anything other than wash each other. Once they had dried they dressed in casual clothes and went down to the lounge.

They had only sat down when the phone rang. It was Sue; she asked to speak to Christine, Christine took the phone and enquired as to what Sue wanted. Sue just told her that, she had seen David arrive home early and hoped that all was O.K. and did they want to come around for drinks and a chat.

Christine informed her that they were a little tired but could they visit the following day as it was a Saturday and they would be free.

Arrangements were made for David and Sue to go around for lunch.

Pencoch2
Pencoch2
105 Followers