Family Love Ch. 06

Story Info
Saturday afternoon.
4k words
4.72
97.1k
7

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pencoch2
Pencoch2
105 Followers

Chapter 6: Saturday Afternoon

Christine and David showered and were getting dressed for their lunch meeting with the Stones. David had finished pulling up his slate grey slacks and was buttoning up a white sports shirt. He looked over to his wife who had finished styling her hair and make up, she removed her robe and pulled the pale blue silk thong up to her waist, David loved the way it enhanced the cheeks of her bottom and how it barely covered the shaven mound of her womanhood. She then rolled on her nylons, a dark blue in colour and of the hold up variety, the lace at the top just tight enough to make her thighs bulge out a little, she looked positively good enough to eat he thought.

The sight was soon removed from his eyes as she slipped a deep blue summer dress over her head and has it fell to mid thigh, he realised that she was not wearing a bra, her nipples could be seen faintly through the almost transparent material. She finished off with dark blue high heeled sandals and a deep crimson lipstick.

David thought that she looked absolutely stunning but also slightly sluttish, something like the high priced call girls that he saw sometimes in court. He picked up a bottle of wine and saw that Chris had some flowers for Sue, they left the house.

Sue saw them walking up their drive way and told Tom to go to the door. Tom was dressed in casual clothes similar to David. Sue was wearing a flimsy skirt that looked as if it had been shredded at the hem and a top that barely covered her breasts, her bra was a half cup type that pushed her breasts up and almost showed her nipples through the flimsy material of the top, she was barelegged, had high heeled slippers on, and reminded him of the current trend of pop singers on MTV.

Tom opened the door and whistled in admiration of Chris, she smiled and bent forward to kiss him on the cheek, he turned his head and she found her mouth on his and his tongue flicking at her lips, she opened her mouth and their tongues entwined with each other.

The kiss was broken by David coughing and smilingly asking Tom were they going in or not. Tom laughed and ushered them into the house.

David got his own back when he gave Sue and equally passionate kiss on greeting, he was further surprised though, as he saw Chris and Sue engage in a long, tongue lashing kiss. He noted with growing excitement, that her nipples had stiffened to such an extent, that they were pushing out her dress, as if there were hat pegs at the end of her breasts.

The foursome, easy in each others company went into the lounge where Tom poured their drinks. Chris looked at David a little nervously and was reassured by him smiling and nodding his head. She turned to Tom and Sue and related the events that had taken place the previous day.

Sue looked at them and asked them if they had considered giving in to their children's desires. Chris answered for them and said;

"We know that you two will understand the temptation of making illicit love, you are brother and sister, yet live as husband and wife. You both have made love to your mother and enjoyed it. Has it had a bad effect on you, do either of you feel guilty, dirty or bad in any way? We do not want to cause our children harm but we both have tremendous sexual fantasies about them."

Tom said, thoughtfully;

"We have suffered no hang ups and whenever we go home continue our relationship with our mother."

The Brownes looked at each other and Chris spoke;

"Have you any ideas how we can encourage them?"

Tom thought for a while and replied;

"Does he go on line to that web site often, for if he does he may be on at this moment?"

David replied that as far as he could remember Karl went on line most days and that he had noted both Pete's and Karl's web names and that he had registered under another name.

They went to the Stone's den and logged onto the chat site. David noticed that Pete was there but not Karl, rather than hang about waiting, Tom surfed the web, looking at more incest sites. Christine was astounded at the number of them and of the content.

One particular site containing supposedly true mother and son relationships fascinated her with the ways in which the participants had seduced one another.

Catching sons masturbating and being frustrated, due to absent husbands seemed to be the main one.

There were some however that spoke of motherly love just spilling over to sexual feelings and others of incest being a family trait, handed down generation to generation.

Thankfully for Chris there were a number in which sexual curiosity had been the over riding factor.

They revisited the chat site and saw that Karl was on-line; they saw that he was chatting to Pete and that once more they were discussing how both of them would like to fuck their relatives.

David went on line and messaged Karl asking him if he had managed to fuck his mother yet, making it seem that he had been reading their dialogues in the past. He went on to say that perhaps, as a "mother" herself, he may be able to give some tips, saying that her son had seduced her recently and that she had fallen for his method.

Karl was cautious initially but gradually responded to David's seemingly friendly postings and eventually asked as to how "her" son had seduced her.

He was taken aback at the reply of; simply letting his mother catch him masturbating into some of her underwear and when questioned, tell her that he had wanted to fuck her for years.

David went on to emphasise the need for crude language to avoid any confusion as to his love for her as a son.

Karl read this and said that he would try it the following day.

Chris read this with growing arousement and after David had logged off turned to him and kissed him deeply, she felt his hands cup the cheeks of her behind as he pulled to him; her nipple became rock hard nubs of flesh pushing into him as strongly as his hard penis forced itself against her groin.

Sue laughed and suggested that they move into the play room next door for more comfort. The two couples walked into the other room which was lushly carpeted and only had large cushions, scattered around a low glass topped, coffee table.

Chris who was in front of David, felt her husband hands grasp her breast and begin to knead them, his fingers parted and trapped her nipples which were once more, engorging with her blood to hard knobs of sensitive flesh. He was mouthing her neck and she experienced a growing sense of excitement as his fingers, lips, tongue and teeth stimulated her.

The sudden coolness on her breasts made her realise that he undone the top of her dress, she let it fall and pool at her feet, his hands stopped their caressing of her breasts and he turned her to face him. He bent and slowly let his mouth trace a path from her neck to her breasts and he began to suckle on her, alternating from one throbbing nipple to the other.

Electric shocks were running from her nipples to her groin and slowly stoked a heat in her vagina, his mouth slid lower and circled her belly, just above her panties. His tongue dipped into her navel then travelled over the silk protecting her vulva and as it reached her labia, she felt her body trembling

"Take them off and tongue me, I want to come in your mouth". She demanded.

David pulled her panties off and she raised her foot onto the coffee table.

"Now suck my cunt until I come, stick your fingers into me, come on suck me, suck me"; Chris cried, her voice hoarse from her sexual arousement.

David willingly obliged and thrust two of his fingers into her dripping vagina; he teased her clitoris with his tongue, lips and nibbled it gently with his teeth.

Chris felt her climax building up from deep in her bowels her labia were swollen with excitement and she thrust hard onto his mouth, indescribable feelings of lust spread through her body and she grabbed his head and thrust it hard against her body, wet with juices that were now running freely down his hand and face.

Her thighs wet with her love juices started trembling quicker and quicker until she felt the damn burst inside her as her creamy liquid flooded her already dripping cunt.

"God; that's it I'm coming, I'm coming".

She screamed as that wonderful sensation of a sexual orgasm flooded her body and she sank to the floor not able to control her muscles.

Cries of bravo and clapping made her look around and to her confusion Sue was cheering the exhibition that she and David had put on.

Sue looked at the couple; she had her husband's tool in her hand and was slowly wanking him off;

"That was awe inspiring", she exclaimed; "You two certainly know how to enjoy sex, where did you learn such a technique David?"

Without waiting for a reply she undid the tie of her miniscule top and let it fall to the floor, her nipples were jutting out over the top of her half cup lacy bra, her skirt soon followed and she was stood in a tiny white lace thong and her white bra.

Tom had stripped off his shirt and his slacks lay on the floor at his feet, he stepped out of them and placing his hands on Sue's shoulders, pushed her to her knees in front of him; she then took his hard prick into her mouth, moistening the red thick end with her tongue flicking the tip of it into the slit at the top then engulfing it with her wide open mouth.

The long blue veined member slowly slipped into her mouth down to the back of her throat. Sue had practiced this for so long that it did not even cause any gag reflex; Tom closed his eyes and thrilled to the warm and wet orifice that had taken in the full length of his cock.

He slowly started to thrust in and out of his lovely wife's mouth and she used her lips and teeth to stimulate the sensitive tip, she knew exactly how to give her husband the most pleasure and used that knowledge to build the sensations wracking his genitals.

He felt as if his whole prick was on fire, from the bottom of his balls, being squeezed gently by Sue, to the tip that was being excited by her manipulation of her mouth.

Sue let one hand drop to the junction of her thighs and began to run her hand along the slit, forcing the fabric of her thong between the lips of her vagina, she centred her thumb and massaged her clitoris, her ministrations started her juices flowing, she began to rock in time to the waves of passion building up in her body.

Tom nearing his climax, pulled out of her mouth and sank to the floor with her, he kissed he thighs and gradually moved his mouth closer to the juncture of her legs and moved her hand aside, he then placed his mouth over her oily cavity and ran his tongue between her nether lips and found the hard pink bud of her clitoris, jutting out of its protective sheath.

He used his tongue, his lips and his teeth to rouse her to further heights of physical joy. He eased off as he felt the trembling beginning in her thighs, knowing from past experience that this was the start of her being relieved by her climaxing.

Sue cried out and tried to follow his mouth and tongue with her eager, wet cunt;

"No, don't stop, you bastard I want to come, stick your tongue back in."

Tom ignored her protestations and turned her onto all fours, he then plunged his rampant prick straight into her gaping hole. He leaned over her back and grasped both of her breasts with his hand and began to massage them, one by one he ran his hands in the love juice flooding her pussy and then took a nipple between his oily fingers and rolled and pinched them, causing them to stiffen even more.

He knew that she had extremely sensitive tips on her breast and was soon rewarded when she thrust her own hand between her legs and frantically massaged her clit.

She began to scream out loud, sounds not words could be heard, except for the occasional;

"Yes!... Fuck!... Yes" and finally; "AAAGH YES I'M COMING".

Her body shuddered so much that Tom was almost dislodged; he held on long enough to start his own climax but his prick slipped out and he shot a stream of white milky sperm all over her ass and back.

Both of them sat back on one of the large cushions, their bodies slick with perspiration, Sue looked completely wanton with her reddened tits poking over the top of her slutty bra and her panties twisted and soaking with some of them still trapped inside her well fucked pussy.

David and Chris hadn't been idle whilst Sue and Tom were pleasuring each other; as soon as David had made Chris climax he had shucked off his clothes and pulled Chris' head into his thighs, she took his throbbing prick into her hand and lowered her mouth over the purple bulbous end.

Delicately she licked around the top and nibbled ever so gently at the ridge separating the bell end from the rest of his penis, she felt him jerk towards her trying to push more of himself into her mouth. She felt the velvety yet ribbed tool slide into her mouth and relaxed her throat muscles until the tip was touching the back of her throat. She moved her head away feeling his hardness as she closed her mouth around the throbbing shaft.

With her free hand she began to stimulate herself by running her fingers into her pussy and lightly teasing that sensitive nub of nerve endings, hiding just at the top of her labia.

She matched her head movements to her husbands quiet thrusting then taking his balls in the hand soaked with her own juices, gently squeezed them; she sensed his mounting excitement and pulling her head away told him to fuck her in their special way.

He moved away and as she bent her knees, he lifted her onto her shoulders blades, her knees pressed tightly against his chest and her vagina gaping open waiting for that engorged prick to plunder its depths.

David was stood bent over his lovely wife and he plunger his cock into her eager pussy.

This position seemed to allow his prick to thrust deeper into her body, Sue felt every inch of him sliding into her warm wet cavern and cried out for him to fuck her harder.

She felt his hands plunder her breasts, pinching and kneading her nipple; she bucked up towards him and felt that wonderful sensation that was the prelude to her orgasm.

David could sense her approaching climax as her cunt walls contracted around his prick;

"I'm coming my slut, I'm coming," he breathed hoarsely simultaneously to his wife screaming out of her climaxing as she felt his hot sperm spurting into her womb.

The two women went off to the bathroom to freshen up, Sue had to remove her thong to use the bidet fully, and after Christine had cleaned up they returned to the men who hadn't moved.

"Why don't you get some drinks darling," she asked her husband. Tom stood up and went to the fridge, he took out an already bottle of white wine and four chilled glasses, he handed out the glasses and started to pour the wine.

Chris lay on her back her head resting on David's thighs, Tom couldn't help but see how seductive she looked, her pale blue stocking clad legs with one leg partially bent at the knee, her naked pussy gleaming with her own juices pearling on the bare lips.

His prick hardened at the sight and as he poured the wine he missed the glass she held out for him, the cold wine splashed onto her breasts, ran down into her belly and formed a tiny pool around her belly button.

Without hesitation Tom dropped to his knees and proceeded to lap up the spillage, tracing its path lightly brushing his lips over her breasts, moving down to her navel.

Chris was startled and looked at her husband over Tom's head; David smiled and raised an eyebrow in query, Chris licked her lips then nodded her head slightly.

David grinned broadly as his wife pushed Tom's head down to the juncture of her thighs.

"I think some of the wine ran down there Tom," pointing to her vagina.

She said; having to support herself on her elbows, as her husband had slipped from underneath her and had beckoned Sue over to him, On the way over Sue removed her bra and as she moved to David's side, he said;

"Don't think we should be left out in the cold, do you?" and he placed his mouth onto her left breast and began to tease her nipple.

Tom, meantime, had moved his head down to Christine's crack the freshly washed area smelled of roses with an underlying sense of musk that grew stronger as his tongue passed through the outer lips of her secret portal.

Christine opened her legs wider and in doing so her thigh came into contact with Sue's, as yesterday, the touch of another person's body, whilst she was being made love to jolted her.

Chris looked over and saw that her husband had lifted Sue onto her shoulders and his head was buried between her thighs. Chris realised that his tongue must be hitting the right spots as Sue was moaning and her head was rolling on her shoulders.

Chris herself felt Tom's tongue flick over her clitoris and his fingers were probing into her vagina, sliding in and out causing waves of intense pleasure deep into her body. Tom's moved his head up her body onto her breasts, teasing, licking, sucking her nipples, she arched her back, thrusting her pelvis into Tom.

As usual her rising passion caused her to start using dirty words to express her feelings;

"Stick it in me Tom." She pleaded; "Fuck me with that big cock of yours. Do me doggy fashion and play with my tits."

He turned her onto her knees and thrust his hard prick, deep into her waiting, warm, velvety cavern.

David had replaced his tongue with his throbbing manhood and was plunging it into Sue's body as hard as he could, her legs folded onto his chest.

The movements of the two men resulted in Sue's head resting at the side of Chris' hips; she could see her husbands prick moving in and out of her friend's shaven cunt and without thinking ran her hand along it's shaft down onto Chris' pussy, she could see the pink nub of flesh and trapped it between her finger and thumb, she started to roll and gently pinch it between her digits.

Chris felt another hand on her body; saw that it was Sue's and immediately started contracting the walls of her vagina, feeling a tremendous orgasm building up. Tom felt the contractions within Chris and speeded up his stroke, he felt her final massive squeeze and his sperm shot out, flooding her womb with the warm creamy liquid.

Chris screamed out;

"Fuck, I'm coming, Yes I'm fucking coming oh fuck." and felt her own juices release from her body to mix with those of Tom's.

Tom withdrew his prick, slick with their juices and his wife took hold of it and proceeded to lick it clean of both his cum and Chris' secretions. Chris watched her in fascination wondering what it would taste like.

Sue began to groan as her body responded to David's deep thrusting; she had never experienced being made love to in such a fashion and like Chris, found that the position resulted in extremely deep penetration. So deep that she found her body responding far quicker than normal and as David's tool plunged deep into her, waves of passion engulfed her.

His body grating on her pelvis forced the base of his hard member onto her clitoris, higher and higher rose the waves, those electrifying sensations emanating from her womb forced groans of pleasure from her lips until at last she felt the release of an orgasm ripple through her.

David continued and to her joy Sue felt another climax approach and another one that rocked her body. David gave a last deep thrust and his come inundated her body, the hot seed jetting into her combined with the depth of his cock brought her to an earth-shattering orgasm;

"Yes, God Yes." She cried, her body collapsing with the intensity of the feelings she experienced. When his come soaked tool slid out of Sue's pussy, Chris raised her head and engulfed it with her mouth. It was the first time that she had tasted another woman's come on her husbands prick and she found it to be quite pleasant.

Pencoch2
Pencoch2
105 Followers
12