Family Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pencoch2
Pencoch2
105 Followers

The two men wee exhausted by their efforts and lay back drinking the wine; Sue moved to Chris and taking her head between her hands, slowly bent to her and kissed her, initially gently but as she felt Chris' lips soften and mouth open, more forcefully.

Chris had never been French kissed by a woman before and felt her body responding to the eroticism of the experience, she sensed her nipples hardening into hard knobs of flesh and when Sue stopped kissing her mouth and moved to he throat started breathing in short gasps.

Sue's lips closed around her right nipple and she began to lick, suck and nibble at it gently but now and then a sharper little bite.

At every movement of Sue's mouth Chris felt stabs of pleasure coursing through her body and she yelped with surprise and joy when Sue's hand slid across her mound, her clitoris hardened and appeared from beneath its fleshy hood.

Sue pushed two fingers into the moist pussy; still oozing her husbands come, turned her hand around and pressed her palm hard against the engorged flesh. Chris moaned with pleasure and forced her pelvis against Sue's probing hand and fingers.

Sue slowly slid her mouth down the luscious body, that she held kissing Chris' stomach, the top of her thighs and paused at Chris' labia.

Chris cried out;

"Stop teasing, eat me, lick me out, please oh please."

Sue chuckled and then plunged her tongue like a spear into Chris' welcoming cave, she teased and caressed the throbbing flesh and felt Chris respond, her body seemingly vibrating in cadence with her plunging fingers and lashing tongue.

Chris was aware that this experience was one that she wanted to repeat, her body had never felt so alive and vibrant, she screamed out her pleasure as at last Sue's tongue and fingers brought her to a mind shattering orgasm.

She was unaware that she had thrown her legs around Sue's head and was pulling her into her womanhood.

As her climax ended, Chris relaxed her grip on Sue fell back onto the floor; she brought her lover's head up level with hers and kissed Sue deeply.

"Thank you that was fantastic," she whispered; "Will you teach me how to pleasure another woman?"

Sue chuckled and replied;

"Just do to her what you would like being done to yourself, it's that simple."

Pencoch2
Pencoch2
105 Followers
12