Family Love Ch. 09

Story Info
Familiar feelings. Family fulfill their desires.
3.8k words
4.68
97.7k
14

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pencoch2
Pencoch2
105 Followers

Chapter 9 Familiar Feelings

Christine came out of the bathroom made up and in her underwear. She had a white transparent silk brassiere with a matching lace G String with suspender straps holding up nylon stockings. . She slipped into her silk dress that fell to just below mid thigh with a low plunging neckline that highlighted the swell of her breasts.

They were going to the golf club that night for the monthly dinner dance and would be meeting up with their twins; she was worried as to how to act with them after their behaviour that day. She looked agonisingly at her husband, David who was already dressed and ready to go and said.

"Have we done something terrible to our children, have we scarred them for life?"

It was a dread that she had felt in the post coital period immediately after she and her son had indulged in a wild sex session. She knew also, that her husband had deflowered their daughter, on the very bed that she was sitting on.

David understood her fears and though wondering a little himself, answered her reassuringly.

"We did nothing against their wishes, darling, we have known for a while, that both of them wanted to make love to us. We gave them the opportunity to say no and both of them were happy when we were making love. I don't think that you should worry about it too much."

Christine, glad of the reassurance, nodded her head in agreement and as she finished putting on her lipstick, said.

"I suppose that we can talk to them tonight at the dinner, at least we will be able to judge by their behaviour if everything is all right between us."

David nodded his agreement and led her to the taxi that had arrived.

On arriving at the club they went to their usual table and Christine was relieved to see her son and daughter already there. Hazel looked stunning in a simple spaghetti strapped slip dress that clung to her curves like a second skin. She can't have any underwear on at all, thought Chris and bending closer to her daughter realised that the bra was incorporated in the dress and that Hazel had a very small thong matching in colour to the pale blue of the dress.

Throughout the dinner it was clearly established that both of the children had not only enjoyed the love making but were hoping and looking forward to similar sessions. Karl, who was sat between his mother and sister, actually put his hand on his mother's thigh and gently squeezed it, as they talked. Hi s touch thrilled her and she realised that she had nothing to worry about. Her son wanted her as much as she desired his body.

The dining table was set in a U shaped alcove and dimly lit by a candle, Christine was furthest away from the dance floor and used the privacy, afforded by the lay out, to caress Mark's penis through his trousers, as it stiffened to her touch, she turned to him and said;

"We will have a lovely time tonight my sweet; I want to feel that rod of yours plunge deep into me."

Karl smiled and slid his hand under her dress to the apex of her thighs where he teased her mound, loving the touch of her lace panties under his fingers. He ran his finger under the silk fabric into her wet slit and then teased her clitoris. He removed his fingers and put them to his mouth, then licked them clean of her juices

"You have incredibly sexy undies Mom," he whispered.

"I have friends at college who would pay me good money to let them have some of them, especially ones that you have worn and have your smell on."

Christine gasped, she had heard of men who had a thing about women's underclothes but to think that some actually wanted hers dumbfounded her. That they had told her son about it made it even more bizarre. She then remembered Peter White and how he had described in detail to Karl how he wanted to make love to her.

She looked at him and asked;

"What do they want my panties for?"

Karl smiled at his mother and replied;

"To masturbate into of course, it's what I do with those that I have taken from the laundry basket at home. A lot of my friends have asked me to get some of yours.

"How many of your college friends discuss such intimacies about each others mothers and what did you tell them about me?" Christine queried.

"Don't worry, there are only a couple that I talk to, the others have seen you around town and think you're hot. Peter and Jim are my close friends, the only thing that I have told them is that I think that you are very sexy, they both agree and have fantasised about having sex with you."

This revelation sent a shiver through her body, another student wanted her, and she wanted to find out more. That thought stunned her, "what has happened to me, I have never been unfaithful to David before. Now I have been fucked by my neighbour Tom; my son and am now I'm thrilled at the idea that another boy wants me." She said to herself.

Before she could take it any further, the music started and David invited her to dance, Christine told David of her conversation with Karl and was surprised to see that his reaction was to wonder who this Jim was and did she like the idea of being fancied by younger men. She admitted to him of her thoughts as to how she was sexually aroused by such talk. She asked him how he felt about the matter. She was both shocked and pleased by his answer that he loved seeing her being made love to by another man and that it aroused him too. Putting action to words, he took her hand and pressed it into his groin; she felt his rock hard cock, pressing against his trousers. She smiled and promised him that she would take care of that later.

The evening progressed with the parents and children dancing with each other and with friends. Eventually it was time to go and as they were walking to the entrance, Karl said;

"Talk of the devil, there's Jim and his Mom and Dad."

Christine and David looked to where he was indicating and saw the three people; Christine thought that the woman was extremely beautiful with long black hair falling below her shoulders. Her deep crimson cheongsam dress, split to the hip did nothing to hide a sensational figure and her dark chocolate coloured skin emphasised the startlingly blueness of her eyes. Her husband was about six feet tall and was strikingly handsome, his short black hair greying slightly at the temples made him look very distinguished. The young man stood next to them, she thought was positively gorgeous. He was the same height as his father but had his mother's features and skin colour and those surprising blue eyes.

Karl turned to his mother and introduced his friend and family to her;

"Mom this is Dr. and Mrs Thomas and my friend, their son Jim."

He completed the introductions of the two families and as Christine shook Mrs Thomas' hand, she was surprised at the smile and knowing look that flashed across the woman's face.

"Call me Amy and my husband's name is Mark, I feel sure that we will get to know each other better, now that we are members of the same club." Amy Thomas said.

Her voice was deep and velvety, it sent shivers down Christine's back, so much so that the hair on the back of her neck rose.

"I'm Christine and my husband's name is David, I am sure that we will get to meet each other again."

Christine replied, just then the parking valet arrived with their car that Karl and Hazel had used to get to the club. The Brownes made their farewells, left the club and got into the car. Karl was driving, David and Hazel went into the back seat and Christine sat in the front alongside Karl.

On the short drive home, Christine looked at her husband and daughter in the rear of the car. She smiled as she saw that Hazel had allowed her dress to slide up her legs, her thighs were open and the V of her pale blue thong could be clearly seen.

Christine pulled her dress up so that Karl could see her underwear; she then put her forefinger into her mouth and from there transferred it to her lace protected vagina. Sliding it under the edge of her G string she began to play with herself, rubbing her finger up and down her slit, letting it penetrate further with each movement. She began to gasp with arousement and when she allowed herself to touch her clitoris she was in the throes of an orgasm.

Just before she climaxed, she removed her fingers, now oily from her secretions and offered it to Karl's mouth, leaning towards him she whispered;

"Do you want to taste your mother, darling?"

Karl opened his mouth and took her fingers between his lips and sucked off her juices. He glanced over to his mother, smiled and said;

"Just wait till we get home, I'm going to really make you scream tonight."

He removed his hand from the steering wheel and rubbed her vagina through her panties; his mother squirmed and tried to manoeuvre her hips so that his fingers would contact her inflamed clitoris. Mark deliberately avoided this and teased her until she grasped his hand and forced it onto her mound. His touch had the desired effect as she achieved the long anticipated orgasm.

Meanwhile in the back seat, David had slid down with his head between his daughter's thighs. Her silk underclothing provided no barrier to his tongue as he forced the silk into her moist vagina. His lips tongue and teeth played within her and she too felt her climax rising within her body, she moaned;

"Harder daddy harder, make me come, YES GOD YES." She screamed as she felt the release flood through her.

Her climax coincided with their arrival at the house.

The family walked in to the lounge, the atmosphere was charged with sensuality, both men had rampant erections and the women were wet, both, in anticipation of what was to come and the caresses that they had been subjected to on the ride home. David turned to Karl and suggested that as they had done all of the work so far; the women should perform a strip show for them. Karl agreed enthusiastically and called on his mother and sister to, "take them off."

Christine laughed and called Hazel over to her;

"Let's really surprise them and strip each other." She whispered in Hazel's ear.

Hazel paused for a moment; she had never had any sexual contact with a woman before. Karl and she had talked about it but she had never taken it any further. She realised that it was the best opportunity that she would ever have, to know what being made love to by a woman would be like and whispered back;

"Why not go further Mom? Let's give them a full woman on woman scene."

Christine gave a little gasp, could she make love to her daughter as Sue had done to her that Saturday. She felt that familiar tingle run down her spine and knew that she was turned on, by the thought of tasting her daughter's love juices. She nodded her agreement, turned the lights lower and put on a slow blues CD.

Christine turned to Hazel, took her head between her hands and gently kissed her on her eagerly waiting lips. Hazel's lips parted and Christine's tongue slipped into the open mouth, their tongues entwined and teased each other. Whilst still kissing her, Christine ran her hands down Hazel's back, cupped the cheeks of her bottom and pulled hard enough to cause their Hazel's pelvis to come up hard against her own thigh. She felt the heat from her daughter's groin on her own leg

Christine moved her hands to the thin straps of her daughter's dress and pulled them over Hazel's shoulders, this caused the dress to slip down to Hazel's waist revealing her baby blue strapless bra. Chris then pulled the dress off Hazel's hips and as the dress hit the floor, Hazel stepped out of the silk puddle around her feet. She stood in her bra and panties, panties that were still imbedded into her pussy from the efforts of her father's tongue.

Hazel broke away from her mother and undid the clasp of the white silk dress, it floated free of Christine and drifted to the floor. Like her daughter Christine's arousal was made obvious by the wetness staining her white lace underwear. Both of the women stripped off their bras revealing their breast to the men, now watching with bated breath, wondering exactly what they were going to see.

Christine sank to the floor, pulling her daughter with her; she lay between her daughter's thighs and began kissing her daughter's neck, using her teeth and tongue to nibble and tease. Simultaneously she cupped Hazel's breasts and used her thumbs and fingers to pinch and tug at the pink tips causing them to harden even further. Her mouth moved down her daughter's body, leaving a silver trail of saliva leading down to hazel's right breast. She paused and then quickly closed her lips around the swollen nipple, she felt the ridges with her tongue, a tongue that was lashing across the engorged tip, her teeth and lips joined in the frenzied assault and she heard Hazel moan.

Christine's hands moved from Hazel's breasts down to the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them off her hips, down past her knees. Hazel completed the removal of them and Christine felt the wetness of her daughter's vagina against her bare flesh.


Hazel was experiencing sensations that she had never imagined possible. Yes Karl had kissed and caressed her in a similar way, but her mother's touch seemed to ignite fires in so many parts of her body. Her nipples were harder than they had ever been, every time her mothers tongue, lips or teeth flicked, nipped or sucked at them, a tingling sensation shot from them into her chest, sped to her stomach and flared up in her vagina. She knew that her secretions were soaking her mother's thigh where it rested against her groin. Slowly she started to thrust her hips onto her mother's body the resulting friction causing her clitoris to stiffen with lust.

She felt her mother's mouth glide down from her breast, to her belly, the lips feather light touches raising goosebumps on her arms as they trailed down. They stopped at her navel and she felt a stab of delight as her mother's tongue darted into the tiny hole.

Christine realised that her breasts were level with her daughter' cunny and grasping hold of her own tit she ran the hard button of flesh at its tip along the slit of Hazel's vagina. She used her nipple like a small prick, penetrating into Hazel's warm, wet opening. Her own vagina was flowing with her juices at the touch of the velvety walls of Hazel's vagina on her nipple. It brushed up against the stiff clit and once more Hazel groaned in pleasure. The delicate touch of her mom's nipple brought her even nearer to a climax.

Christine lifted up and tempted Hazel's mouth with her love-juice coated breast and when Hazel willingly started to lick and suck at it, murmured;

"Yes baby, suck it all off, lick my tits, bite them."

She had taken the opportunity to remove her G-string and pulled Hazel's hand to her moist pussy.

"Finger me darling, make me come."

Hazel obliged and pushed two fingers into her mother's dripping cunt.

She stopped caressing her mother's breast and turned her body until her head was over her mother's vagina. They were in the classic soixante-neuf position and both women began to pleasure each other with their tongues and fingers. Both of them seemingly single minded, ran a finger along the join between the vagina and anus of their partner and plunged a finger into the brown rose hole. David and Karl roused beyond control had by now stripped off their clothes and with rampant cocks approached their womenfolk. David got to his knees at his wife's head and slowly pushed his prick into his daughter's pussy, Karl had carried out a similar action to his mother and his penis was pistonning in and out of her gaping cunt. He pulled it right out and Hazel guided it not into her mother's vagina but into the virgin asshole, located just above her mouth.

She watched her brother's prick slowly enter the tight sphincter and resumed fingering and licking her mother's cunt, helping her mother to ignore the pain of the penetration into that forbidden hole. Karl thrust and his prick was completely buried to his balls in his mom's arse.

The two women were being fucked and licked at the same time, they felt their orgasms rising and when David shot his hot sperm into his daughter's womb Hazel screamed out of her climax.

Immediately following her shout of joy, Karl's prick erupted, jetting his semen deep into his mother's bowels. Christine felt Karl jerking in release and this sent her spiralling into a massive orgasm.

After a few minute the men's flaccid cocks slipped out of the respective orifices and they moved away, Karl to clean himself up.

Christine saw the creamy liquid oozing out of her daughter's ravaged vagina and proceeded to lick at it probing as deep as she could with her tongue to gather as much of the pearly liquid as she could. Hazel roused by her mother's action, reciprocated and cleaned all of the come leaking out of her mother's anus.

The sight of this activity caused David and his son to become erect once again. Karl turned to his father and said.

"I have read of a human sandwich, have you dad?"

David was startled by the question, he was also intrigued, and he had heard of the sex act and had wondered what it would be like. Now his son was suggesting that they do it to either his wife or daughter.

"Who shall we use as the meat?" he queried.

"Well I have just stretched mom, so we should try Hazel." He replied.

Hazel and Christine had heard the conversation and Hazel, who had talked about this before with Karl, was eager to try.

She moved from under her mother and mounted Karl who was lying on his back. His hard penis plunged right into her pussy.

David applied some cold cream, given to him by his wife, on his cock and around her anus, his finger penetrated into the tight little hole, lubricating it. He positioned himself above her and aimed his stiff prick at the brown ring of her arse gently but purposely he forced the bulbous head into her.

Hazel felt her father's penis inch its way into her bottom simultaneously her brother's prick was thrusting deep into her cunt. Not only was the sensation of the two members entering her body exquisite but the illicit nature of incest was an added thrill that caused her body to respond as never before. She felt her hips rising to meet her father, stabbing his prick into her and then plunging down onto her brother until his prick was fully into her.

A rising tide of pleasure swept over her, it seemed as if her insides were on fire as wave after wave of erotic pleasure ripped through her. She glanced over to her mother and saw that Christine was busy finger fucking herself; she saw that her mother had four fingers diving deep into her vagina, with the thumb rubbing vigorously at her clit.

Hazel screamed out;

"YES I'M COMING, OH FUCK I'M COMING" as orgasm after orgasm raged through her body.

David was transported by the tightness of his daughter's anus; it seemed to squeeze the whole length of his knob as it plunged into her. He was aware of his sons penis, as it pistoned in and out, in counterpoint to his own movements in Hazel's cunt, the two pricks separated by a thin membrane. Unable to control himself any more, flooded her bowels with his come.

Karl reacting to Hazel's wild gyration of her hips and the tightness of her erstwhile virgin cunt, contracting around him, jerked his sperm deep into her womb as the electrifying sensations overwhelmed him.

Christine totally overcome by the sight of her daughter being fucked by her husband and son at the same time, almost fainted with the thrill of her climax and determined that she was going to experience the "sandwich, in the very near future...

The four of them lay in a sex induced torpor, satiated with their sexual exploits.

Hazel moved to the bathroom to shower and Christine joined her. She hugged her daughter and whispered;

"Did you enjoy those two cocks shagging you, as much as I loved watching it? It looked absolutely mind blowing and how many time did you come?"

Pencoch2
Pencoch2
105 Followers
12