Family Love Ch. 10

Story Info
Friends and lovers.
3.5k words
4.68
55.1k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pencoch2
Pencoch2
105 Followers

Chapter 10: Christine Meets Amy & Jim

Christine sat at her desk, towards the end of a slow business day, that she put it down to the terrible weather stopping people, from wanting to view property. She relaxed in her chair and thought back over the past eventful few months and how her life had changed.

That day when she had enjoyed having sex with her husband in front of the Stones, coupled to the time when she had stumbled across her sons sexual desires, on his computer had catapulted her and her husband into a maelstrom of wantonness. She who had been a faithful, relatively innocent wife had become, in her mind a loose woman, who had enjoyed swapping partners and having sex with both of her children.

The memories of being made love to by her son thrilled her and she felt her nipples stiffen at the thought. The four of them had enjoyed a free for all, in the fortnight, after that epic orgy on the night of the dance. She had enjoyed nights of wild sex with her husband, son and daughter and combinations of the three. Christine realised that there did not seem to be anything that she wasn't willing to try, she had extended her sexual knowledge far beyond what she had ever thought possible. Her reverie was interrupted by the ringing of her phone. It was her assistant Joyce who informed her that a Mrs Thomas wanted to talk to her. It was when that dark velvety voice came on line that Christine remembered the meeting at the golf club.

It turned out that the Thomas' were looking to upgrade their house and knowing that Christine was in the estate business wondered if she would view their property and recommend a suitable one for them to purchase. Christine had agreed and arranged to view the Thomas' house the following day.

The next morning Christine showered and without thinking why, took out her razor and made sure that her pubic area was clean shaven and smooth to touch. She put on a black lacy underwear set; the panties were merely a small triangle of lace with a thin ribbon running between her legs and an equally as thin ribbon ties as a waist band. The bra consisting of flimsy black lacy triangles that did little to hide her nipples and the thin straps seemed barely strong enough to support the weight of her breasts. Her matching garter belt supported barely black nylons which emphasised the white flesh of her thighs left exposed. She then put on a black silk shirt blouse and black pencil skirt, slit up the front to just below her stocking tops, the out fit was completed by the black high heeled court shoes.

On the way over to the Thomas' Christine was thinking of properties that she had on her books and what sort of houses that the Thomas' had and wanted. She turned onto the road of the address and saw that the houses were all set off the road in about one acre plots. Automatically she priced them as she drove down the road, finally she arrived at the Thomas house, she was pleased to see that it was set in beautiful landscaped gardens with a paved drive leading up to a large forecourt and a double garage to the side of the house. She parked her car in front of the garage doors and as she rose out of her car saw that Amy Thomas was at the door waiting for her.

Christine walked towards Amy and noticed that she was wearing a cream button down cotton dress that fell to just above her knees, the neck was opened displaying the deep cleavage between her coffee coloured breasts, the long sleeves were undone at the cuffs which were turned back emphasising the slim wrists and long fingers. The curves of her legs were enhanced by the 3 inch high heeled strapped shoes. She was stunning thought Christine and was glad that she had taken the trouble to "dress up" that morning.

They took each others hands in greeting and touched cheek to cheek, Christine felt a tingle speed from her cheek, down her back, raising the hair on the back of her head.

Wow, she thought, I had better be careful around this lady, or I might embarrass myself, I have never felt such an attraction to a woman before even though she must be at least ten years older than me. Amy led Christine into the house and took her, via the large hall, into a tastefully decorated lounge. Christine, as invited, sat in a comfortable armchair and accepted the coffee that Amy offered. Unknown to Christine, Amy had been thinking how beautiful the younger woman was and too had felt an intense physical attraction.

Christine retrieved the property folder from her case and after establishing what Amy was looking for, proceeded to show the properties available. Amy selected a few of them to view and Christine arranged suitable times, with the owners for her to take Amy on inspection visits. She then suggested that a tour of the Thomas' house would enable her to select the best selling point, to put into brochures for advertising. Amy smiled and said.

"We have plenty of time for that; let's just get to know each other a little better."

Christine's heart raced, what exactly did Amy mean, was she reading more into Amy's words than was meant?

"That would be fine, where do you want to start?" she replied.

"Oh; nowhere in particular, for instance I'm the daughter of a Jamaican mother and Welsh father and was born in London, where do you come from?" Amy queried.

Christine gave a brief account of her life and family; it was when she mentioned her son Karl that the conversation took an unexpected turn.

"Ah yes, Karl, he and my son James, only we call him Jim, are very good friends aren't they?" Amy asked.

Christine paused for a moment, thinking of Jim's request to her son that Karl steals her used panties and gives them to him.

"I understand that they are, at least they seem to share some common hobbies." She answered with a smile.

Amy smiled back and said;

"Yes they seem to have a penchant for collecting unusual things. He seems to have a close friendship with your Karl and Peter White. I have spoken to Diane, Pete's mother a few times; she seems to know a little more about their collections than I do."

Christine thought for a moment and asked;

"Have you lost any underwear lately?"

Amy laughed and replied; "You've lost some panties too, I wondered where some of mine had gone as I only buy sets, and I found myself with three bras and no matching panties. I confronted Jim and he told me about the arrangement that he had with Karl and Peter, by the way I like your choice of underwear, you must have a healthy sex life."

Christine wondered how Amy knew about her preferences in undies and realised that Amy must have talked to her son about it. Why hadn't Karl told her the whole story? She decided to find out how much more Jim had divulged to Amy.

"I understand that it isn't just the panties that they are interested in, I had to use Karl's computer one day and stumbled across some interesting photographs."

Before she could finish Amy gasped, in horror;

"You didn't see those that Jim took of me? I don't know what got into me to let him take them. I saw the ones of you and Dianne; it was obvious that you knew nothing about Karl trying to photograph you. What must you think of me?" she sobbed.

Christine moved over to her and took Amy's hands. She realised that Amy was hiding more than just allowing her son to photograph her, in what was obviously intimate poses. She decided to pretend to know more and looked into Amy's eyes then said.

"How long have you been having sex with Jim?"

Amy, gulped and said;

"It happened a few months ago, Jim has always been my favourite and I let him kiss me at a dance one night. My husband and I had been going through a rough patch and hadn't slept together for almost a year. Jim took the kiss as a sign to go further and eventually I let him have me one night when I was drunk. He started making love to me on a regular basis from then on. One night my husband caught us and to my surprise joined in. He then told me that he had been fucking our daughter for about two years and that was the reason why he had stopped making love to me."

"The real reason why we want to move to a bigger house is so that my daughter can move back in with us, she is divorcing her husband. Mark wants us all together as a family."

Christine was elated, she really fancied this gorgeous woman and realised that she had the perfect opportunity to take advantage of the hapless Amy. From her position on her knees in front of Amy, all of Amy's legs were on display, past the tops of her hold up nylon stockings up to the pale cream coloured, silk covered mound of her mons veneris. The sight only inflamed her passion and made Christine determined to seduce this lovely older woman. She rose up and hugged Amy; she moved her lips close to Amy's ear and whispered.

"Did you swallow his come and how did you like it when he first put it into your behind?"

"How do you know he did that to me; don't tell me that he has told Karl and he put it on the website?"

"No, Karl hasn't said anything but it was what Peter and Jim said they would like to do to me." Replied Christine and kissed Amy behind her ear.

She felt Amy shudder and moved her mouth slowly to Amy's lips, planting gentle kisses on the way. She reached Amy's mouth and tenderly kissed her lips. She felt Amy clutch her and poked her tongue into the opened lips. Amy responded and as the tongues duelled in Amy's mouth Christine placed her hand onto one of the heaving breasts, protected by the cotton dress.

Amy was conscious of Christine's hand caressing her and realised that it was a pleasant sensation, even though it was the first time that a woman had made sexual advances to her. She looked at Christine and murmured;

"We shouldn't do this, it's wrong."

Christine smiled and whispered,

"As wrong as letting your son fuck you, how much did you object to his hand feeling your tits?"

Amy gasped and felt a rush speed into her groin as the lascivious thoughts of Christine doing the same as Jim had done to her. When Christine's fingers closed over a nipple, even though it was covered by her dress and bra, she felt that pulse of arousal course through her breast into her belly and warmth spread in her vagina.

Christine unbuttoned Amy's dress down to the waist, revealing Amy's beautiful breasts covered by a flimsy cream bra. She saw that it was front fastening and quickly undid the clasps releasing those dark brown mounds. Amy's breasts were no more than a B cup but her chocolate brown nipples were long. In their state of arousal they stood out at least a half inch from the darker rings of the areola and had a similar diameter. Christine leaned forward and took the nipple from Amy's right breast into her mouth. She felt the smooth ridges slip under her tongue and closed her teeth over the nub of flesh.

Amy felt Christine's mouth close on her tit; the thrill rippled through her, her nipple seemed to have a life of its own, sending pulses of pleasure, burning deep into her inner body and mind. The thought of another woman making love to her, added to her pleasure. An uncontrollable surge of lust burst into her head, she pulled Christine's head hard onto her body.

"Yes, yes that's lovely, lick it, and bite it." She moaned, and when she felt Christine's fingers brush against her well lubricated labia, she cried out for more.

Christine obliged Amy's demand and slipped her fingers under the flimsy material guarding Amy's pussy. She parted the outer lips and slid two fingers into the hot wet vagina; she used her thumb to press against the sheathed clitoris.

Amy felt the sensuous shock stab deep into her being and thrust her hips up to the searching, teasing fingers. Fingers that seemed to know, exactly where to caress, to arouse her even further. She felt her body begin to tremble as she succumbed to her first lesbian induced orgasm.

Christine realised that Amy had reached her climax and pulled away.

She took Amy's hands and said;

"Let's do the tour of the house now, starting with the master bedroom. We can get to know each other really well there."

They stood and Amy's dress fell off her hips to the floor. Christine saw Amy naked apart from a lacy pair of panties and stay up nylons. There was not an ounce of fat on her superb figure, her breasts were firm and topped by the dark brown nipples, still engorged from the caresses that Christine had placed on them. Her body ran smoothly down to her flat belly from those lovely breasts; Amy's hips swelled out invitingly and her vagina, barely visible through the front of her panties, showed a hint of black pubic hair, neatly trimmed along the bikini line. Her legs were long; slim yet with curves that the height of her heels showed off to perfection.

Amy led Christine, by her hand, up the stairs and into a beautifully furnished, en- suite bedroom, complete with a king-sized bed. Once there, Amy turned to her and started to undo the buttons on her shirt blouse. Christine undid the catch on her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She stood there in her La Perla underwear, knowing that she had nothing to be ashamed of with regard to her physical attributes.

Amy bent towards her and unfastened the flimsy bra, freeing her breasts, the cool air further stiffened Christine's nipples and when Amy took one of them into her mouth, she gasped with pleasure. The two beautiful women, clad in skimpy panties, stockings and high heeled shoes embraced each other and Christine, with gentle pressure, forced Amy down onto the bed. They kissed initially tentatively then with growing passion.

Christine could feel her nipples harden as they thrilled to the touch of Amy's breasts, the familiar shocks of lust speared through her, causing her vagina to moisten; she opened her legs so that her thighs trapped Amy's right leg against her mons. Her own left thigh was rubbing against the V of Amy's legs; she could feel the silk protecting Amy's pussy.

They slowly rode each other, each of them becoming more and more aroused as the friction of their legs against each others clits raised their passion even higher. Christine broke off the embrace and slid down Amy's body, planting kisses in a line from mouth, between the valley of Amy's breasts to the join of Amy's thighs. Her tongue pushed aside the flimsy covering and plunged into the hot orifice. Not to be outdone, Amy twisted on the bed and in turn, using her tongue, lips and teeth. Licked, kissed and nibbled her way to Christine's waiting wet pussy.

Amy undid the ties on Christine's panties and pulled them away from her body, though new to either being made love by or making love to another woman Amy instinctively knew what to do to arouse her. The two women become lost in pleasuring each other with fingers, tongues and teeth; they teased and titillated the vagina that was in front of them. Both of them could feel by the trembling and shaking that they were nearing climaxing.

That was the sight that greeted Amy's son Jim as he reached his parent's bedroom. He had deliberately returned home knowing that Karl's mother was visiting his mother. He hadn't expected to see either his mother's dress discarded on the lounge floor or the woman of his dreams, naked on his mother's bed eating his mother's cunt, expertly to by the sounds that his mother was making. He decided that he was going to seize the opportunity and stripped off. He moved to the bed, realising that neither of the women were aware of his presence and catching hold of Mrs Browne's hips had thrust his cock as deep as he could into her.

Christine felt another pair of hands grasp hold of her hips and something long hard and round thrust deep into her; she realised that some man had penetrated her, the thrill of being fucked by some unknown person thrilled her even more and she shuddered into a series of orgasms that rippled through her very being.

From her position Amy had seen her son approach, totally naked, moving his hand up and down his thick prick and had said nothing. Amy eagerly began to lick her son's prick as it ramrodded in and out of Christine's gaping cunt. She used her fingers to nip and caress the clitoris that was now fully aroused and jutting out of its fleshy sheath.

Jim knew that he was reaching his climax as the pressure built up from his balls, into the swollen head of his prick and with a grunt he shot his hot sperm, deep into his friend's mother, the women that had occupied his fantasies for the past few months.

Christine felt the semen jet into her loins and screamed her joy as she too climaxed. It was then that she turned her head to see who it was that had fucked her so soundly. She pulled away from Jim and his cock, wet with his come and her juices, slipped onto his mother's face.

Amy immediately opened her mouth and eagerly began to lick clean the still hard rod of flesh jutting out from her son's body. Christine lay back and caught Amy by her jet black hair. Amy gasped at the sharp pain and moved in the direction that eased the pain. This brought her face into contact with Christine's dripping vagina;

"Eat my pussy slut."

Commanded Christine, surprising herself with both her attitude and words; she had never felt such a surge of power before and seemed to know, instinctively that it was the way that Amy wanted to be treated.

"Lick your son's come out of my cunt, and then make me come with that tongue of yours."

She looked at the young man stood at the foot of the bed.

"Don't just stand there catching flies, put that cock of yours to use and fuck your mom. Make sure that she comes, then ram that prick right up her arse." She ordered.

Both Amy and Jim hastened to obey her, Amy's tongue and lips caressing and teasing her clitoris, causing that delicious tide of lust to swell in her body. Jim's prick, slamming deep into his mother's body, started Amy on the road to satisfaction, as the way in which Christine was treating her, added to the sensualuality of the experience. She began to shake with the magnitude of the climax that was overcoming her and she felt similar tremors rocking Christine's body as her teeth gently nipped at the engorged clitoris. They reached their orgasms almost simultaneously and as Christine screamed out her release, Amy grunted to her son;

"Now do what your mistress said and fuck me in my arse, son."

Jim withdrew his penis, wet with the juices of his mother's womb and slid it effortlessly into the tight rosebud orifice of his mom's anus.

Amy felt her son's prick plunder her rear passage and to help overcome the pain, as the large stiff rod slid ever deeper into her bowels, began to finger her own clitoris.

The tightness of his mother's asshole brought Jim ever nearer to his climax and as he felt the semen boil up from his balls, he thrust fully home, into his mother and flooded her bowels with his come.

The three of them lay back exhausted by their efforts, Christine looked at her lovers and realised that she had allowed a male to fuck her without her husband's knowledge. She also recognised that not only did she not mind but that she enjoyed power over the two of them and that she was going to have them satisfy her as often as she wanted.

They showered with Christine insisting that Amy act as her maid and took Jim's penis into her mouth as they were showering. She didn't expect too much of him as he had already come twice, but once she had coaxed his prick to stiffness, insisted that he fuck her again and had Amy tongue her to another climax, before she left.

Pencoch2
Pencoch2
105 Followers