Family Love Ch. 11

Story Info
The Twins visit the Whites.
2.8k words
4.69
58.7k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pencoch2
Pencoch2
105 Followers

Chapter 11 The Twins pay a visit

Karl picked up the phone to hear his friend Peter White invite him over for an internet session, Karl agreed and surprised Peter by asking him if Hazel could come along too. Peter was delighted and told Karl that she would be most welcome, especially if she agreed to pose for him as she had done for Mark.

Mark laughed at this and hung up; he called out to Hazel to get dressed as they were off to visit his friend.

Hazel knew all about Pete and his how he had turned her brother onto incest, she had seen the nude photographs that Peter had taken of his own mother and also knew that he had made been making love to his mother ever since his 18th birthday. She knew also that he wanted to have both her and her mother and had posted his wishes in emails to her brother.

Hazel had given her maidenhead to her father some weeks ago and had realized that she loved the feeling of having sex. Ever since she had allowed her father to introduce to the sensations of having a penis slide into her body, she had become almost insatiable, demanding that either her father or brother satisfy her cravings, the sinfulness of it just made it more exciting.

Now there was another male making himself available, she shivered as that that warm tingle sped from deep within her belly to the tips of her breasts, making her nipples stiffen with anticipation. She dressed quickly but carefully, choosing clothes that would not only excite any man seeing her but also initiating little electrical thrills through the tactile sensation on her body. She had donned a short pencil slim black skirt, slit from the just above knee hemline to mid thigh. Accompanying this was a black silk blouse that hinted at her braless breasts. On her legs she had pulled on barely black stockings fastened to a lacy garter belt, a tiny black satin thong barely covered her hairless vagina. The finishing touch was the 3" high black strapped evening shoes that emphasized the curves of her calves to perfection. She knew that she had guessed right when, during the walk to the car, her nipples had become engorged, as they brushed against the delicate silk of her blouse, she was ready for sex and knew it.

They pulled into the driveway of the Whites' house and Karl saw that Pete's mother's car was there, he hoped that it meant that she was home; he had wanted to lay Diane White as much as Pete wanted his mother. The door opened as they approached and to his joy, Karl saw that it was Pete's mom. He greeted her;

"Hello Mrs. White, this is my sister Hazel, Pete invited us over for the evening."

"I know," she replied;

"Come on in and make yourselves comfortable, Peter is not here at the moment, he has gone for some wine for me."

The twins were examining her as they approached; both of them saw a very attractive woman who looked 10 years younger than her age of 45 years. She was about 5ft. 4". and was extremely slim with what looked like 36C cup breasts. Her figure was clearly displayed in the skin tight, white, sheath dress that she wore. Her midnight black hair fell around her shoulders and framed an almost oriental face, Hazel guessed that there was either Japanese, Chinese grandparents in her make up, whatever it was it had served to sculpt her features to perfection and her dark almond shaped eyes was the icing on the cake, Hazel thought that she was very beautiful and felt a physical attraction to her.

Karl typically male had taken in the long slim legs flowing into the swell of her hips and then the flat stomach, he felt his manhood stiffening as his gaze drifted up to the swelling of her breasts and the tips protruding slightly against the fabric of her dress,

They entered the house, Diane White leading the way; Karl choked back a gasp as she walked away from them, when he saw that her dress was split at the back almost all the way to the join of her legs. His penis hardened at the sight of her flesh briefly visible above her stockings as the dress parted when she walked before them. They entered a brightly lit room and sat in the large armchairs, indicated by their hostess. She offered them some wine and as they sipped at it commenced to talk about various topics. The air was electric as both of the twins wanted to make love to the woman sitting in front of them, it was made even more intense when Mrs White turned to a small table and lifted a tray of sandwiches, and the movement caused the dress to part at the back showing the twins A slight hint of a white panties covered rear. Karl longed to run his thickening tool between the crack right into her body and Hazel's vagina moistened at the thought of running her tongue along the crack.

The tension was broken at the arrival of Peter who, after a short chat to his mother took his guests up to his room. Once there he lost no time in complimenting Hazel and looked quizzically at Karl;

"Did you ask her?" he enquired.

"Ask me what?" Hazel interrupted.

"Peter wondered if you would pose for him as you did for me." Karl said.

Hazel smiled at Peter and slowly lifted up the hem of her skirt revealing all of her nylon clad legs and the black thong, this slip of material had worked its way between the lips of her shaven, moist vagina.

"Is your camera ready?" she breathed. Not as ready as my prick. Thought Pete, as busied himself with the final touches to his lighting and camera.

"Just a moment," he replied. finally he turned to her and said,

"O.K. lets start with a little teasing, unbutton your blouse and let the shoulder nearest the camera show, then let it slip further, bearing your breast."

Hazel complied with his directions and Pete, using his digital camcorder snapped away, he also recorded it with a digi- recorder. He directed her as to what actions to take, what clothes to remove and even how to remove them. He was an expert photographer and used shadow and lighting to enhance the display that Hazel's beautiful young body gave to the cameras until finally she stood in just her heeled shoes, stockings and suspender belt. He then told her to finger herself, Hazel gladly obeyed and parted her pussy lips as her fingers unerringly went to the seat of her arousal, she rubbed and teased her clit, causing her body to tremble with lust.

"Come on boys, don't keep me waiting," she cried.

"Get those pricks and tongues working now."

The slow sensual strip and masturbation had caused both boys' pricks to stiffen and Karl hurriedly unbuttoned his fly and freed his rampant cock. Hazel smiled, her body inflamed with the passions that she had aroused in the two boys and also by knowing that her naked body would soon be enjoying their rigid shafts, her nipples had engorged and hardened into nubs of pink flesh, her vagina was wet with the secretions of sexual arousal. She beckoned Karl to her and took his penis into her hand then guided it to her crimsoned lipped mouth. As his member passed through her lips, Karl undid his belt, kicked off his loafers and as his trousers fell around his feet, stepped out of them, he equally as quickly tore off his shirt. Peter meantime had left the video camera running and undressed himself. He moved to Hazel and took one of her pink tipped breasts into his mouth and began to tease her nipple with his tongue and teeth.

Hazel's body reacted to the oral titillation and the nerve ends in her ridged nipples sent shockwaves through her nerve centers that seemed to centre in the depths of her belly, generating a warmth that spread towards the joining of her legs, instinctively the fingers of her left hand sped to that sensual heat and she began to stroke her labia, parting the lips so that her eager fingers could reach that tiny bud at the top of her vagina. Her body shuddered as the tips of her fingers brushed across that bud of flesh jutting through its protective sheath. She felt Peter's head move down her body to the juncture of her thighs and relinquished her clitoris to his warm tongue; she placed her hand to the back of his head and pulled him to her.

"Use that tongue of yours Peter, lick me, and suck me,"

She cried, and then resumed deep throating her brother's rampart prick.

Between them Karl and Peter moved her onto the edge of the bed, Peter moving away to ensure that his video camera was focused onto the scene. As he moved away Karl turned her onto her side and used her secretions to lubricate the tight rosebud of her anal passage then slipped his middle finger into the greased sphincter. Peter returned and without hesitation, guided his hard rod into her hot wet vagina.

Hazel thrilled to the touch of both boys and eagerly pulled Peter to her; she turned to her brother and grunted; "Stick your cock into my arse Karl, let me feel the two of you fucking me."

As the two hard shafts of flesh penetrated her Hazel was transported to a plane that she had recently come to know and love; her whole body seemed on fire, the alternating thrusting of Karl's and Peter's tools drove her nerves up to that fever pitch which she knew heralded her climaxing. She could feel the ridge of her brother's prick slide out until the only the tip was still in her tight brown ring, she grunted with pleasure as it ripped past her sphincter muscle deep into her body. Peter's long thin tool stuttered a little and he cried out;

"I'm coming, I'm coming,"

As he savagely plunged it into her belly, she felt it pulse as his hot seed spewed into her, almost simultaneously Karl groaned as he to sprayed her inside with his semen. That was sufficient to drive hazel over the edge and she clung tightly to Peter as her body shook to the thrill of her orgasm.

Peter pulled his slimy rod out of her pussy and pushed it to her mouth, eagerly she cleaned the juices from around the glistening prick.

She was only dimly aware of another tongue sliding between the lips of her vagina, cleaning her of Peter's cum; she looked up and saw that it was not her brother but Peter's mother Diane, who was dressed only in her underwear and that consisted of just a pair of white lace panties and hold up nylons, the lace trim of them emphasizing the change from material and the soft, tanned skin of her slim thighs.

Unknown to either Karl or Hazel Diane had been watching the whole scene on a monitor set up in her bedroom by Peter and the sight of Hazel's sexy stripping and then the three teenagers, enjoying such a torrid sex session had aroused her.

She had never been involved in group sex and had no interest in making love to another woman but the sight displayed on the screen had set her heart pounding with lust. Unconsciously she had slipped out of her dress she began to caress her left breast initially over the soft silk of her brassiere but as her nipples became engorged through her manipulation, she undid the front fastening clasp and let them fall off her body; her left hand moved down her body to the join of her thighs, her fingers stroked and tantalized her warm moist slit. Her body responded to her ministrations by releasing copious amounts of lubricating fluid into her vagina, her panties were pushed into her body as she frantically sought out that nest of nerves residing in her clitoris, as her eager fingers grasped and squeezed that little nub of flesh, her body shuddered in a releasing orgasm.

Diane had been faithful to her husband until her son had seduced her, his lust had led her further and further into what she had once thought of as depravity until she was willing to allow her son to dictate what further depths that she would sink to. Diane no longer worried at the morality or ethics; she liked obeying her son in experimenting in the sinful copulation that society considered incest to be.

The sight of Karl ramming his cock into his sister's anus as her son was fucking the young girls cunny had aroused her to the pitch that she was determined to experience a double fuck and she had sped to her son's room, anxious to experience her first.

Even though she had never touched another woman's sex before, she had read stories and watched hardcore videos with her son so she knew what to do and had sunk to her knees and applied her mouth and tongue to Hazel's come drenched slit. She found to her surprise that the taste was not at all unpleasant and being a woman, instinctively knew how to arouse Hazel's lust.

Karl returned from the bathroom where he had been cleaning up and saw the backside of the woman that had aroused him, he could see that her vagina was inflamed and openly shining with moisture and guessed that Peter's mother had been fingering her pussy. His cock stiffened at the sight and he sunk to the floor and turned onto his back, immediately behind her; her thighs were parted and allowed easy access for his tongue, Karl lost no time in using it to lick at the parted lips of her labia. He noticed that Diane's body started twitching almost immediately.

Hazel pulled Peter to her and took all of his deflated cock into her mouth, she began her expert tongue and lip action, sucking the now hardening prick deep into her throat then releasing it, her tongue probed the small opening in the tip and she tasted the remnants of his last ejaculation. Her own body was responding to the tongue lashing that Diane was administering to her vagina, the tremors shooting into her body aroused by the actions of the older woman's teeth and tongue nipping and lapping at her clit.

Diane, herself was thrilling to the skilled work of Karl his tongue driving her passion higher and higher, his tongue moved down the groove from the small of her back, around the brown rosebud of her anus and along the entire length of her dripping slit. He moved back to the small hole between the tight cheeks of her derriere, circling it he plunged the tip into the orifice lubricating it sufficiently to allow a finger to penetrate up to the knuckle, the fingers on his other hand were ploughing into her pussy.

Tearing herself away Diane cried out;

"Enough, enough, Peter get on your back so that I can mount you and Karl stick that prick into my rear end instead of your fingers."

The two boys obeyed with alacrity, as keen as Diane to continue their sexual exploits. Soon Diane was groaning with pleasure as her son's tool plunged rapidly into her pussy and Karl's hard prick rammed deep into her anus. The boys could feel the movement of each other's cocks, separated by that thin membrane between vagina and rectum. Diane's body convulsed with the pleasure that she was experiencing as the two young men's' shafts simultaneously ravaged both of her holes.

"Oh Yes!! Yes," she screamed, "Fuck me harder, harder; stick those cocks right into me,"

Her body was sending extreme messages of sexual arousal to her brain, though her son had fucked her in both passages many times, this was the very first time that her body had been subjected to the thrills emanating from both places at once. She trembled with the shocks shooting from her sensitive nerve ends titillated by the rapid movement of the boys' rigid shafts. She felt the warmth welling up deep within her womb, spreading seemingly from the center of her being until like a dam bursting overwhelmed her.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." She screamed, her body jerking so hard with the orgasmic relief that Karl was almost thrown off.

Her gyrations and tensing of her vaginal and anal walls caused both men to shoot forth their semen into her eager body. Like a spider in its death throes, the three of them shuddered in release and sank into one another.

Later on the way home Hazel remarked that she was sure that her mom and Dad would welcome the Whites one day.

Pencoch2
Pencoch2
105 Followers