Family Matters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind went blank I was standing there with my dad's arm around my waist naked except for stockings and my sister socking his cock. Oh my god, I had forgotten about Lisa. I looked down and she was working Daddy's cock like a pro. She had one hand stroking him while the other worked his balls. Daddy had his hand on her head and was fucking her face while she sucked with gusto. The sight was surreal. Looking at my sister suck Daddy's cock was like watching a movie of me doing it. It was so confusing. Yet it was the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

I leaned in close to my father and said, "Daddy what's happening? What's happening to me?"

"Its Ok Baby, Daddy Loves. He loves you both."

"But what about Mom?"

"It was her idea. She wanted tonight to be special. She wanted this for you because she loves you."

My head was spinning. I looked down at Lisa unwittingly suck her father's cock and thought that ignorance is bliss. Daddy's hand was still on my ass and I could feel him start to stroke me with more confidence. I lost all sense of reason and planted a hot and heavy kiss on Daddy's lips. Daddy met my aggression with his own, and we kissed hard and passionately. Lisa stood up from sucking his cock and I stood in front of him looked him right in the eye and said, "Fuck me Daddy I need your cock in me." In no time at all Daddy had me down on the sofa with my legs spread wide and his cock deep in my pussy. I looked around the room and saw my two friends were both playing with their pussies while Lisa was sitting on the table spread eagle with Paula eating her pussy. I lost track of how many times I came that night and when Daddy finished with me he fucked Lisa, while Paula was sitting on her face.

Around 2:00 that morning we were worn out and our birthday was officially over so we boarded the bus and headed home. On the bus Lisa snuggled up close to me with her head resting on my chest. Half way home she raised her head looked at me and said, "wasn't daddy great?"

"You Knew?"

"of course I knew"

"When? How?"

"When I pulled his chaps off. You don't think you are the only one who knows his birthmark do you?"