Family Matters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,193 Followers

After my aunt peed we took a shower together where she got down on her knees again and amazed me with another stupendous blowjob. Talk about talented! We then got out of the shower dried each other and got dressed. While satisfying our hunger with sandwiches we talked about what had just happened. "Gary, what you did up in my room means more than you could ever know. I was feeling so down on myself, I had no self esteem, no feelings of worth. All I had was the feeling of a huge void in my life. You and your magnificent cock filled that void better than I thought possible! I certainly hope this wasn't a one time thing!" That said she hugged me to her chest and kissed me deeply. "Thank you for making me feel like the most desirable woman on earth!"

"Oh my god, Aunt Ronnie, you made me feel like the king of the studs!"

"I know that you are."

"I loved fucking you, Aunt Ronnie, I loved the way you take me into your pussy and mouth all the way down, no girl has ever been able to do that!"

"Gary, if we are going to fuck, then you can't call me 'Aunt'! No fuck partner of mine calls me that! And secondly, we Hornsley women (that's her and my mom's maiden name) are made for taking huge cocks. In fact, we crave them, can't get enough of them, if we can find one that's good enough. Sometimes we would even kill for them!"

I looked at her stunned for several seconds. Then I asked, "Does 'Hornsley women' mean all of them as long as they didn't marry the name?"

"Oh shit, I shouldn't have said that!"

Try as I might, and I did try mightily, Ronnie would not utter another word about her slip of the tongue. So I satisfied myself by engaging in daily wild sex with her. If we knew we would have the house to ourselves for a while we went to one of our bedrooms and fucked each other silly. Twice we contented ourselves with me giving her a quick fuck to a tumultuous climax, then she sucked me till I shot my load down her throat.

On top of that, each night she came to my room and sucked my cock for about two hours, making me cum three or four times. The first night she came to my room, I asked her if she didn't want us to fuck and she said "No, I scream too much when I cum! Besides, I love how your cock throbs in my mouth and your cum tastes so good! Some times I wish I could just live on it!"

Ronnie and I had been intimate for well over a week now and mom and Jess were none the wiser. At breakfast mom informed us that she would be home late after working with an important client. I got home early like usual that day and my aunt was waiting for me. We fucked like rabbits in her room before getting thirsty. We headed to the kitchen naked and downed two Coke's quickly. I went into the family room and turned on the stereo to some nice gentle music. It took a while to find the station as Ronnie had slurped my cock down her throat and quickly got me hard and wet before she got on her hands and knees wanting me to fuck her doggie style. I did so and we both got off with thunderous climaxes, although she had three to my one.

I went and got more Coke then I found her in the living room sitting on the long couch. After quenching our thirst again we fucked like crazy on the couch, first I was on top, then she was on top. We lost track of time somehow. I was lying on my back, head on one armrest and feet at the other end with my aunt pounding the shit out of her pussy in the classic cowgirl position. After Ronnie rode me to her climax she fell backwards between my legs and onto her back. She laughed at her predicament and then said, "Good grief, your cock is still hard as a rock and still firmly inside of me. I like the way this feels!"

So instead of getting up, we slowly humped into each other as we talked about all sorts of things. We were for some reason in no hurry to finish as we simply enjoyed our unhurried closeness, the incredible feelings of this slow fuck, and the chance to get to know each other better on a mental level.

With the stereo playing in the rec-room we never heard Jessica come home. After looking for us where the music came from, she began searching the house. When she entered the room all she could see was our heads protruding past the armrests at each end. We thought she could see more, lots more. Ronnie was nearing another climax when we both froze to her daughter saying, "Oh, there you two are!" I could tell Ronnie was reacting to the sensual act of having her daughter in the room when my cock was balls deep in her pussy and Jess noticed her mom having some sort of problem. Jess had stopped when she saw us, but now stepped much closer as she said, "Mom, are you all right! Are you sick or...OH MY GOD MOM!" Jess was staring down at our joined sex organs with her mouth gaping wide as Ronnie groaned and slid over the edge and into climax land.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming! Oh god, oh fuck, oh god YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed as her hips frantically slammed back and forth on the couch as she fucked herself on my rock hard cock. The entire scene was too much for me and my cock swelled inside of her before I started flooding her with another load of me sperm. "Oh fuck Gary, I can feel your cum shooting inside of me! Oh my god, Jess, he's so good! Oh fuuuucccckkkkkkkkkkk!"

Jess had started to leave with her hands over her eyes, but at hearing her name she turned back to us and watched as her mom and I came back to earth. Her mouth slowly closed and her tears stopped flowing as her mother's body eased to a stop with my cock imbedded about halfway up her velvet tunnel. "Good god, mom! What do you think you are doing?" she asked with distress in her voice.

"Oh honey, we were fucking of course, and then we were cumming! Oh my god, I came so good, thank you Gary!"

"Thank you?" Jessica cried out. "Shit mom, he's your nephew! How could you!?"

Reaching out she took Jessica's hand in hers and softly said, "Honey, it started by accident, on one of my really bad crying days. But now that I...we have started I don't ever want it to stop! Jess, honey, your cousin is the best fuck I have ever had! You should try him out, you'll love it!" As her mom said those words Jess looked to me then my cock still inside her mother and yanked her hand from her mother as she ran to her room screaming at us for sinning.

"Oh shit, help me up so I can go talk to her!"

"No, I have a better idea. We both need to clean up, so I'll carry you to the shower and we can wash away the evidence. Besides, if we unhook now my cum will pour out of you and mom will be royally pissed!"

"Well, I can't argue with that, my wonderful stud! Let's go."

I pulled her to me then onto my lap before slowly repositioning and standing up. I walked us up the stairs with my aunt holding tight to me, my cock stabbing deep into her hot pussy. I'm still not certain what started her again, but as we neared Jess's bedroom door Ronnie groaned into my shoulder as her grip with her arms and her legs tightened. Suddenly, right outside Jess's door, Ronnie cried out, "Oh Gary, you beautiful man, I'm cumming on your cock again! OH FUCK, OH GOD, OH FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee!" I silenced her with a tongue kiss as I probed her mouth in search of her tonsils. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the door open slightly and Jess peek out to see me carrying her mother on my cock, as her mom violently jerked her hips up and down on my flesh flagpole. I swear I heard a gasp before the door softly closed.

Ronnie's body was still shaking in my arms, her pussy convulsing wildly around my cock, when I got us to the bathroom. I turned on the water and got it to temperature before stepping into the shower and gently lifting Ronnie off of my cock and setting her feet on the shower floor. My aunt leaned against the shower wall and held herself tight as another spasm shook through her body. Finally she looked up at me saying "That was...you were...oh fuck! That was incredible! You have made me cum REALLY good many times, but holy shit, that was fucking incredible! YOU were unbelievably incredible!" Again she dropped to her knees and sucked my cock long and hard until I swelled in her mouth and delivered five huge ropes of cum into her succulent mouth.

"Ronnie, you are so good at giving head! I could never tire of your blowjobs!" I told her as I lifted her back up then kissed her hard, tasting my stuff on her lips.

"Oh Gary, I love your cock, I could suck it forever!" After more kisses we got to the task at hand and washed each other from head to toe. Naturally some areas took much longer than others and then we were finished and toweled each other off. "Oh shit, no clothes!" she said as we looked around the bathroom. I wrapped my towel around my waist as she wrapped hers around her torso and we were covered enough to go to our rooms to get dressed.

When we got to Jessica's door Ronnie said, "I should talk to her about this," and her hand reached for the door knob. I stopped her and she gave me a questioning look.

"Let me talk to her. She was obviously madder at you than she was at me!"

"Well, I guess that makes sense." She replied. Then she kissed me quickly before she walked to her room to dress.

To be continued...

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,193 Followers
12