Family Matters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,193 Followers

Every time I looked down at her she was watching my reaction to her efforts. I don't know if it's possible to smile with your mouth full of cock but I swear she tried to many times. I looked to the clock again as my balls churned once more and in shock saw another hour had passed. Jess stepped up her efforts and my cock responded immediately. In mere seconds my sperm flew from my balls and rocketed from my cock head, slamming into the back of her sensuous mouth. The first salvo knocked her head back and my cock almost escaped her mouth. With renewed gusto she clamped her lips onto me and took each of my remaining four powerful ropes straight into her mouth before swallowing and taking another blast.

My cock finally stopped pumping blasts of cum and Jess gently massaged my shaft with her tongue as she searched for the few lonely drops as well as cleaning my shaft of all traces of my cum explosion. Jess was finally certain she had thoroughly cleaned my shaft and began pulling off of me. When she had only four inches of my shaft still inside her she surprised me by halting her retreat. Instead her tongue stretched out and literally flew around and around my shaft, swirling around against my entire shaft that was still in her mouth. I groaned and moaned, which just caused her to increase her pressure on my cock. My god what she was doing felt so good!

Jess showed incredible muscle control as her tongue never stopped slurping and swirling against my shaft. Again I groaned and my torso lurched upright before I flopped back onto the bed groaning "Oh shit, I'm going to cummmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Oh shit! Oh fuck! Oh Jess, you're making me cum again!" As I finished groaning this out my cock exploded into her hungry mouth and she milked my shaft for a surprising six long ropes of my seed. My hips rose high off the bed carrying her with me as I pumped my cum into her hungry cavity.

After my last shot had filled her mouth I groaned "Oh fuck, Jess!" as she pulled slowly off me with a greatly increased suction on my shaft.

I was breathing hard after her incredible work on my shaft and found more speech impossible. "Don't worry, you don't have to say anything! Your reactions were words enough! I had to do this for you after the way you took care of my mom! And as for the fuck idea, we will one of these days and when it happens my mom will be there! Goodnight cuz, I love you more than either of us knew." Then she kissed me lightly on my lips and then my cock once more before rising and slipping from my room.

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,193 Followers
12