Family Matters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without thinking anymore I ripped his cock sock away and felt the power of his cock in my hand. I felt its heat against my face. Then I swallowed it hole. If my father wanted me I wanted to be the best he had ever had. I wanted to be a good little cocksucker for my father.

Before long Leslie joined us and I did not know if she knew or not, nor did I care. I wanted him. I wanted to fuck him. To taste him. To feel him in me filing me up. But just as I was going to make that happen Leslie grabbed him and that laid on the sofa and started to fuck. I was jealous at first but said fuck it I would get my turn next. So I watched the two of them father and daughter. We look so much alike that it was like watching him fuck me from a far. I felt like I was having an out of body experience.

I played with my pussy as I watched them fuck. I marveled at his muscles as he expertly drove his cock into his daughter. While I watched Paula came to me and began to suck my tits. Then she worked her way down to my pussy. It was like waking up into a wild porno movie. My best friend sucked on my clit while my father fucked my twin right in front of me.

I saw Daddy tense up and I knew he was coming. Again I felt the pangs of jealousy as he pumped her full of cum. When he withdraw from her dripping cunt I saw his shining sword as it hung between his legs. All I knew was that I wanted to taste him. I dropped in front of him and took his wet cock into my mouth savoring the taste of his sperm mixed with my sister's juices. I felt so nasty and so sexy all at the same time. I sucked Daddy's cock until it swelled in my mouth. Then I aimed it at my pussy and took my prize. Daddy fucked me so hard. I could tell that he wanted me. Daddy wanted me. The dumpy twin. At that moment I was feeling anything but dumpy. The sexiest man in the world. Was fucking me like there was no tomorrow. He fucked me so hard and I slammed back to meet him with each thrust. The sound of our bodies slapping together could be heard over the music. While Daddy was fucking me Paula came over and sat on my face. For the first time I was eating pussy and I liked it. I liked it a lot. I made a mental note that Paula and I would have to do more of this. Then my next thought was that I sure as hell was not gay because there was no feeling in the world better than this dick in my pussy.

I don't remember how it ended but the next thing I knew, we were on the bus and I was telling Leslie that I knew it was Daddy. I had a feeling that she knew as well but it was confirmed on the bus. The bus dropped us off at the house and Leslie said good-bye to her friends but I was not through with Paula yet.

"Can you spend the night?" I asked Paula

"Are you kidding? I thought you would never ask."

" I don't want to sleep alone tonight."

"Are you Okay?" She asked me with a look of concern.

"Yeah its just that a lot happened tonight and I may need a friend in the morning."

"Lisa I will be here for you when ever you need me."

"I know" I said as I kissed her gently on the lips.

The three of us walked in together hand in hand.

_______________________________________________

I had never been so nervous about anything in my whole life. The last two months were very exciting for me every since I came up with this special birthday surprise. My sister, Regina and I have been sharing a special love since that night we saw David Dance in the VIP room. We get together once a month or so. Some times we do it with David sometimes without. I wanted my kids to know that kind of love and tonight seem like the perfect way to introduce them to family love. All night I sat at home waiting for David to call. Then finally around 2:00 the phone rang.

"David, how did it go?" I asked with excitement in my voice.

"Better than you could have ever hoped."

"Oh David, You mean?"

"Yes Jackie," he interjected, "I fucked them both."

"Oh my God, David. How long before you come home?"

"I left them at the club, I just jumped in my car and headed straight for you."

"Are They Okay?"

"Trust me Jackie, they are fine. I just couldn't wait to get home to tell you all about it. I will be there in 5."

I had never been so happy in all my life. There were so many things that could have gone wrong but not tonight. Everything was just perfect and David was on his way home. In less than five minutes the front door opened and David came rushing in. This fool had not bothered to get dressed. He had on a cock sock and his cowboy hat and that's it.

"Honey?" I asked cautiously "Where are your clothes?'

He plopped down on the sofa next to me and replied. " I just wanted to come home. I wanted to get here before the girls and tell you all about it."

I shook my head laughing at this man of mine and grabbed his hard cock in the cock sock and jokingly said "But Baby you could get arrested for driving like this." We both laughed as he quickly filled me in on all of the sexy details. I was so proud of Lisa. I had no idea that she had found her sexiness so soon. Just a month ago she was still a virgin, tomboy and now she was a sexually aware woman. About 25 minutes later the door opened again and the girls came in. David was still wearing his cowboy hat and cock sock. I was wearing a sheer nightgown and we were on the sofa making out. We the girls came I we slowly turned to face them but I never let go of David's hard cock. In hind sight I may have been marking my territory, in a manner of speaking.

"Hi Girls," I said all casually like they had just gotten home from the movies or something. Now I wasn't expecting Paula to come in with them and she definitely was not expecting what she saw when she came in. Paula stood there with her mouth wide open as she started to add up all of the pieces of their wild night at the Drama Club. I slowly stroked David's cock as the stunned girl looked. With out missing a beat Lisa surprised me by looking Paula in the eye and saying, "Paula, you know my Mom and Dad don't you?"

Then Lisa came over to the sofa kissed me full on the lips. Kissed her Dad as well while giving his cock two or three strokes. Grabbed her friend by the hand and pulled the still shocked young lady off to her bedroom. It was classic.

____________________________________

When Ms. B told me to make sure Lisa had fun I thought I knew what she meant. But I had no idea until we got to the club. Ms B was telling me that it was okay, no not just okay, but her preference that Lisa got her freak on at the club. Anytime you tip these guys as much money as we had, somebody is fucking. Wow! I still couldn't fully wrap my head around that. But for me this night was AWSOME!!!! I got to eat Lisa's pussy. She ate mine. Damn this was a good night. Maybe it was the liquor and tomorrow we will be back to the way we were. But at least I had tonight. My only fear is that when Lisa gets sober and remembers what she did that she might push me away. I tried not to think like that but as we rode back to her house and Lisa was cuddled up with her sister and not me, my mind started to think the worst.

I didn't want this night to end but we were back at the twins' house and Leslie was saying good night to her friends and Lisa was walking up to me so I knew that it was over. Then out of the blue Lisa asked me to spend the night. I wanted to jump up and down and scream but I had to play cool. I didn't want her to think I assumed too much so I played real cool. But DAMN! On the inside I was jumping up and down. It was all worth it. The gamble I took on changing my image everything. It was all coming together. I didn't have any thoughts that Lisa and I were a couple now. I was not even sure that I would want that. But we had had our night and at the end of it we were still friends. And I was way cool with that. The three of us went into the house with Lisa in the middle between Leslie and I. And I couldn't help but think that this evening had brought the twins closer together.

We came in the house to see Ms B on the sofa making out with... Holy SHIT!

Ms. B was kissing and stroking the Bone Ranger, I mean Mr. B I mean What the FUCK do I mean? I knew what I was seeing but it was not making sense. Because if you add it all up then Mr. B is the Bone Ranger and FUCK NO that ain't right. I know Mr. B. He's a friggin accountant. Sure he works out but he's an accountant... Right?

My body was paralyzed while my mind tried in vain to make this shit make sense. Ms. B was sitting there holding Mr. B's cock, stroking it right in front of us. They had to know we could see them. But wait... HOLY MUTHER FUCKING SHIT! Mr. B is the FUCKING Bone Ranger. Lisa and Leslie just FUCKED the Bone Ranger. WHAT THE FUCK IS REALLY GOING ON HERE?

I just stood there staring. Then Lisa introduces me to her parents (like I don't know who the fuck they are) like nothing happened then grabs my hand and pulls me to her room. NO FUCKING WAY!

In Lisa's room I just stood there in the middle on the floor. My friend who just this morning was a virgin has just spent the night fucking her father and I watched and didn't fucking know. Seriously; my head was spinning.

"You really should close your mouth." I heard a distant voice speaking.

"Huh, What?" I said still confused.

"Come here Paula, sit with me." Lisa said patting the bed next to her.

Like in a trance I slowly moved to the bed and sat down.

"Crazy night, huh?" Lisa said.

I looked at her like she must be kidding. This shit was way passed crazy.

"Paula, at first I didn't know. I was just caught up in the whole night, feeling sexy and wanted everyone else to think I was sexy. And then I realized it was Daddy. And I saw how sexy he was. And how everyone in the room thought he was sexy. Shit he's the Bone Ranger, everyone in the state thinks this man is sexy. Leslie is so sexy. And you even say how sexy Mom is. I didn't want to be the only non-sexy person in the world's sexiest family. Then all of a sudden I wanted Daddy, more than any body, to think I was sexy. I know he loves me, but Leslie is the one he always flirts with. I wanted to show him I could be sexy too. I wanted him to want me and think of me as sexy. I know it's weird but can you try to understand?"

I looked into her eyes and her some crazy reason, knowing Lisa as I do, all of that seemed to make sense, especially with the changes that she has been going through over the last month. But DAMN! She just fucked her father. It was sooo sexy, watching his cock slide into her pussy while she ate mine. They fucked like animals in heat.

"Yeah I think I do understand." I told her as she leaned in and gave me a soft but passionate kiss.

"And that's why I love you." She said.

We made out for a while longer than we got undressed and without a word we both knew that it was time to go to sleep. I snuggled up behind her and felt her naked skin against mine as we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to see Robert standing in Lisa's room wearing his boxers sporting an erection. He was just staring at us as we slept nude, uncovered, our bodies intertwined. I pretended not to be awake as I tossed in the bed stroking Lisa's tit as I turned. Out of the slits of my eyes I saw him stroke his cock a few times then leave the room.

_____________________________________

I think my sister has gone completely lesbo and right in front of the whole family. Last night she tongue kissed Paula right in the living room and now they are naked in the bed sleeping together. I bet they fucked last night. Damn I wish I could have seen that. What I have been seeing lately has caused my cock to stay hard all of the time. And now here I am in her room watching her and Paula roll around in their sleep. Damn I want to jerk off right now and cum all over both of them. And where in the hell did Paula get tits like that. She must have been tying them down or something because I always thought she was flat chested. But last night in that dress and now. Wow!

I backed out of the door so not to get caught and shit! I backed right into Mom. Shocked I turned quickly to see who it was that I bumped into and my hard cock stroked her thigh. She took a step back looking down then over my shoulder at the partially open door. Then she gave me a sly smile.

"Come downstairs and get some coffee I just made a fresh pot." She said as she took my hand leading me to the kitchen.

Mom had on a short robe that barely covered he ass. When she reached for the coffee cup I could see that she was not wearing any panties. The sway of her breast told me that she did not have a bra on either.

"I'm drinking mine black. Would you like sugar in yours?"

Needing something strong I replied. "Black is fine, thanks."

I could not keep my eyes off her ass as she moved around the kitchen. I felt like a pervert but the house just seemed so sexually charged lately that I could not help myself. I tried to think of something else hoping my cock would go down. But my mother's ass and my sister's tits were the only images I could muster. And my cock continued to tent my shorts.

My mom turned to bring me the coffee and I quickly diverted my eyes to the floor. However, it was not fast enough as Mom caught my gaze.

"Its okay, honey to look or to be curious. It's even fine to get excited. Women are flattered to know that they can excite a man, especially at my age. But Robert, it's not nice to spy on your sister. You must respect her privacy."

"Mom, I'm sorry it's just that her door was cracked and they looked so sexy lying there, Ijust..."

"I know Honey, they were quite the sight weren't they?"

"Mom, what's happening around here?"

"I guess we do owe you an explanation. Son, your sister's are at a special place in their development, their sexual development to be precise. They are at a point where they want to open up and try new things. Both of them are going through this but I think you noticed the biggest change has occurred in Lisa."

"Mom, is Lisa gay?"

"Well honey, I don't know. I don't think so. I think she is experimenting. She may one day decide that she is gay, or she may not. She may learn that she is bi like I am. Either way we will love and support her.

"You're what?!?" I asked blown away by her declaration.

"Yes Honey, your Mother is bisexual."

"Does Dad know?'

Laughing she replied, "Yes your father knows and he loves and supports me as I am. Your father and I both have something that we should probably tell you. I am sure we will do it soon."

"What, is dad bi too?"

"What if he is? I am not saying that your father is bisexual. But if he is would that change how you feel about him?"

"Yes, I mean no, I mean, Mom I don't know what I mean. Why is all of this happening?"

"Because you all are growing up. You are starting to notice things that you hadn't noticed before."

"Like what?"

"Like your sisters being sexy. They have always been sexy you just never took note before. Now you are noticing and its starting to effect you." She said nodding down to my still erect cock.

"Mom?" I said crossing my legs

She leaned forward and started stroking my thigh. "Like I said, its okay, flattering even. But is it still like that because of you sister or me?

Finding no reason to lie, "Both, I guess." I said hunching my shoulders, trying to find somewhere to hide.

"Well that's very sweet of you. It's nice to know that and old lady can keep a young fella's interest."

"Are you kidding me Mom? All of my friends think you are the hottest MILF in town."

"Oh my, a MILF huh? What about you, does my handsome son think I'm a MILF too?" she asked standing and striking a sexy as hell pose.

I looked up at my mother licking my lips and adjusting my cock so that it would not peak out of my shorts.

"Well it's not nice to keep a lady waiting." She said while rubbing her chest causing her robe to expose more cleavage.

I became aware of my labored breathing and it felt as though the temperature in the room had gone up 15 degrees. I reached between my legs and squeezed my cock as Mother swirled around causing her robe to expose her hips. She stopped and struck another sexy pose waiting for my response. I didn't know what to say was I supposed to call my mother a MILF, to her face? If I lied would it hurt her feelings. While pondering my choices I belted out, "YES, oh God Yes! I think you're a MILF. I think you're the hottest fucking MILF in town, Fuck it, in the world!" I spoke loudly, in rushed words that cracked and trembled. I almost couldn't get the words out. I couldn't look at her any more. I dropped my eyes to the floor waiting to be chastised for my rude outburst.

"Now isn't that just the nicest thing a boy could say to his mother?" Her voice was rich with sex as she purred like a kitten. She emphasized the word boy despite my 19 years. She sauntered forward the two steps it took to get to me and straddled my legs as she sat in my lap. I became acutely aware that the only thing separating my cock from my mother's steaming cunt was a thin layer of silk. She squirmed in my lap looking for a comfortable spot causing my cock to nuzzle into the folds of her pussy. I could feel her heavy breath blowing into my mouth, as our faces were less than an inch apart. She extended her arms behind my head and caressed my neck and the back of my head. I didn't know what to do with my hands, but they had a plan of their own as I found myself holding the bare flesh of one of her ass cheeks in each hand. She rocked slowly back and forth causing her pussy to slide along my cock. Leaning forward she let her lips touch my ear as she whispered, "It turns me on that you think I am hot. You turn me on with your hot body and hard cock. I know things have been crazy around here and that your sisters' new ways have been teasing you. But I want you to know that I will never tease you. If you need help I am here for you. I will always be here for you. I love you and I will never turn you away or reject you." With that she kissed me full on the lips and got up and walked out of the room.

What the fuck! I just got dried humped by my mother and she told me that... What the fuck did she tell me. Am I reading too much into this or did my mother just tell me that she would fuck me anytime I want. Am I supposed to follow her now? Where did she go? Fuck my cock is so hard! Shit! What is happening to me? Did I just imagine that or did it really happen?

____________________________________________

Oh, that was without question the sexiest thing I have ever done in my life. His cock felt so good against my pussy. I could only imagine how it would feel inside. But I don't want to move too fast with Robert. I want to make sure that he is ready if it happens. I don't want him to feel overwhelmed and coerced into fucking me. I just wanted to leave the invitation now the next move must be his. I sure hope it doesn't take too long. I went to my study to call my sister.

I needed to hear her voice to let her know how everything turned out. To tell he what a little vixen Lisa had become. I couldn't wait to talk to her.

After two rings she answered the phone. "Jackie?" she answered, having seen the caller id.

"Regina it was great! I have to come and tell you about it."

"I can't wait. What time are you coming?"

"I think almost everyone around here will be sleeping late. I can leave in about an hour."

Great you will be here in time for lunch, I'll whip something up."

"See you soon, love you."

"I love you too."

I showered and shaved, getting my legs underarms and pubic hair all away. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail, put on my face, a sundress and a sexy pair of sandal pumps. I left off all underwear wanting to feel sexy and free. I pulled up to my sister's at 12:30 and rang the bell.