Family Matters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,183 Followers

"Girl you are insatiable!" Ronnie told her.

"Don't listen to her, Jess, you have the elixir of the gods in your mouth! Enjoy it to your heart's content! Just don't kill the golden...well you know!" Mom paused before continuing, "My god sis, my niece certainly knows what to do with that huge sausage! Shit! How does she twist her head around like that?"

"I must admit, that girl of mine really knows how to suck cock. Well, at least she knows how to suck one like Gary's! She told me she never really liked doing it until she sucked him off." Ronnie sipped her coffee as both mothers watched their offspring. "You know sis, I'm getting sort of jealous of Jessica." A muffled sound that resembled a snicker came from Jess and I nearly busted out laughing; something I believe to be a definite no-no when receiving head.

Mom and Ronnie decided to torment Jess by ignoring what she was doing and making breakfast. Well, actually they did lots more as both of them engaged me in conversation, acting like Jess wasn't in the room. They did everything they could to keep my mind off of what my sexy cousin was doing to my very happy cock. Somehow I even managed to finish my coffee and Ronnie got me another cup, fixing it the way I wanted it.

Finally unable to stand it any more, Jess pulled off of me saying, "Hey, do you two mind, I'm working down here! That's why they call it a blow JOB!" Not waiting for an answer Jess slid my throbbing shaft into her mouth again, slowly working over my entire length. She really went at me now, not wanting our mothers to be able to delay her reward any longer.

Ronnie brought me a third cup of coffee as my mom placed breakfast on the table, saying, "Hey you two young-uns, time to eat!"

Briefly Jess tore her mouth from me as she cried out, "Damn you two, THAT'S what I'm trying to do!"

Her face slammed back onto me and she sucked my shaft like her life depended on my cumming that moment. Her right hand trailed around my ass and she gently but firmly pressed her middle finger way up my ass while her chin nudged my balls again. "OOOOOooooooohhhh ssshhhitttttttt ffffffuuuuuuccckkkkkk! I'm cummmmmmminnnnnnnnggggggg!" My balls exploded into her thirsty throat and she happily swallowed it all as I groaned out "Unh...oooh...umph...oooooof...GAWWWWWDDDDDD!" My few remaining drops slowly trickled out of my one eye and onto her thirsty tongue as Jess pumped my cock violently trying to get every last drop from me.

Finally satisfied she had taken all my sperm Jess kissed my tip then slid up my torso and kissed me deep and hard. Breaking the kiss she smiled saying, "Thank you Gary, that was sooo...WOW! You tasted so good."

"I, um, I think, um," I stammered, "I think I should be thanking you, Jess! Wow, what a way to start the day off!"

Mom kissed her niece and smiled saying, "Gary, you taste just as good second hand! Jess, you really worked him good. It was soooooo sexy watching you!"

I had found a chair to slump down on and hadn't even turned to the table when Ronnie straddled my lap and settled down onto my cock, burying me deep in her pussy. For several minutes she pumped her pussy wildly around my shaft before sighing "Oh god this feels so good!" Ronnie kissed me, her tongue striving to reach my anus from the inside before she pulled back saying, "Now let's get some food into you while I get stuffed myself!" Somehow she managed to keep her hips slowly riding up and down my cock practically non-stop while she fed me the plateful of sausage, eggs and bacon!

Her cuntal muscles gripped me tighter than ever as she rode me gently with full strokes. As she fed me the last forkful my aunt said, "There, we don't want to let your energy level fall! You need to take care of us as good as we will take care of you. Oh Gary your cock fills me so wonderfully, I'm almost ready to cum!" Grabbing my shoulders Ronnie began fucking my cock harder and harder until I felt her pussy clamp onto me with the power of a 200 ton press!

My cock lurched inside her at the increased pressure and my aunt gasped, "Yes, give it to me! Flood my pussy with your cum while I fuck your cock! Oh shit I'm cumming! Oh god, oh shit Gary do it, cum with me! Oh I'm cumming so hard, oh fuck! God I can feel it, I can feel your stuff blasting inside of me! Oh my god, shit you feel so good, oh fucking hell it's so good!" Ronnie collapsed on me and just held tight as her orgasm subsided and she regained her senses.

After about five minutes she slowly lifted her hips pulling off of me, shuddering once as a mini climax shot through her making her groan in pleasure. As my tip slid from her rising pussy lips I was flooded as our combined juices poured out of her and covered my shaft. Ronnie had barely gotten to her feet when Jess and my mom both dove into my crotch and greedily slurped up every drop that had drained out onto me. Jess was the one to inhale my cock so mom looked around and found Ronnie slumped in a chair beside us and she quickly dove in and began sucking hungrily at her sister's pussy!

"Oh, Sandy, that feels so good! Oh god, don't stop!" my aunt cried out as mom slipped her tongue fully into her slit searching for more of our combined cum. Ronnie reached out and took my left hand in her right and squeezed tight as we both enjoyed the oral ministrations we were receiving. Jess was doing wonders on my cock and quite obviously Sandy was doing the same to her sister's cunt.

I watched in awe as my mom worked her tongue frantically in her sister's slit, knowing full well the pleasure Ronnie was receiving. Both of us started humping our hips into the mouths before us and Ronnie gripped harder on my hand. I lustfully smiled at her and she mouthed the words, "I love you Gary!" just before she lurched hard on her seat, screaming "OH fuck sis, I'm fucking cumming! Don't stop, don't fucking stop!"

The combination of watching my mother sucking her sister's pussy to orgasm as well as receiving another blowjob from the incredibly orally talented Jess was too much for me. My hips gave a powerful thrust into Jess' mouth and I groaned "Oh Jess, I'm cumming again! Oh you nasty girl you, making me cum again; oh fuck yes!" I looked down at Jess and saw her body convulsing as she buried her face in my crotch. Looking further I noticed her right hand was half way up her pussy as she fucked herself to climax! She couldn't cry out as my right hand held her in place on my shaft but I could definitely feel it as her climax slammed through her.

Finally we all finished cumming and both Jess and my mom fell from their knees and sat beside each other on the floor. Mom leaned over and kissed her niece then each of them crawled up and kissed their suck partner before trading places and kissing the other oral recipient. "WOW!" mom and Ronnie said almost in unison.

Ronnie then continued, "What a fantastic start to the day! A woman like me could certainly get used to this!"

"I think all four of us could get used to it, especially Gary! That is as long as he can get it up!"

All three of them laughed at that before I said, "Hey, nobody has complained yet!"

Mom called in to her office and had all of her appointments cancelled due to a 'family emergency' and Ronnie called school to let them know Jess was still under the weather. Then we fucked and sucked the day away. Not one of them could stay satisfied for long as they just kept coming back for more and more. With other girls as sex partners I was finished after shooting one or two loads, but somehow with my lust filled relatives, I had the stamina of a super horny rabbit! By the end of the day they all called it quits for the night! I took that as a supreme compliment.

We got into a groove where each of the women either fucked me or sucked me off in the morning, sometimes both! I would fuck Ronnie senseless when I got home; then it would be Jess' turn when she got home from school. Mom got undivided attention from me as my aunt and cousin would fix supper while mom and I went at it.

All good things must come to an end and Thanksgiving would put an end to our fun, even if it was for only a little while. Jennie was due to arrive for Thanksgiving break on the Friday night a week before Thanksgiving, probably around 10:00 P.M. and would be staying until the Sunday afternoon after turkey day. None of us knew how we were going to make the switch from near non-stop fucking to none at all!

To be continued...

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,183 Followers