Family Misfortunes

Story Info
Hot cousins' behaviour drives parents to extreme measures.
6.7k words
4.48
130.1k
38

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
546 Followers

He had just caught a wave of comforting sleep, the first in over two frustrating hours, when Dan Ferris' peace was rudely interrupted by the telephone. At first he ignored its bland peelings but as they persisted with urgency, grudgingly he groped across onto the bedside table. Gathering the handset to his cheek, the rugged firefighter issued a curt greeting, ensuring to leave no doubt in the mind of whoever was calling that he was pissed off at being disturbed at this ungodly hour.

His mood softened markedly upon hearing the voice of his younger sister Jill. However, that trace of optimism quickly evaporated after the agitation in her voice became only too apparent, bringing about a furrowing of his thickset brow. He'd presumed -- wrongly of course -- that the worst of his troubles were behind him following teenaged daughter Susie's hastened departure to her aunt's. It couldn't get any worse, could it? Yet a call at this hour really didn't augur well.

Once initial pleasantries had been exchanged, Jill took a deep breath before continuing. "Dan..." she began, before pausing once more and prompting her elder brother to urge her on. "It's the girls, Dan," she managed finally, adding almost in a whisper: "They're in trouble."

Forced virtually wide awake now, Dan let go a sigh. "Trouble? What kind of trouble?"

Again Jill hesitated, the words chosen carefully. "They've, um, they've been arrested."

"Arrested? Jeez..."

No, the worst of his troubles were far from behind him. And yes, things could get worse.

"I'm really sorry calling at this time but there was no one else..."

"No, no, you did the right thing. I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Dan, really there's no..."

But already he was out of bed, the phone wedged between chin and jowl as he wrestled on the shirt and tottered half in, half out of the trousers. It was drugs, Jill revealed solemnly, though she could not elucidate further. Sympathetically, Dan told her to hold it together until his arrival.

A three-hour drive to her house on the south coast ahead of him, he was hardly thrilled at the prospect, randomly tossing an assortment of underwear and toiletries into an overnight bag. He'd thought that the sea air might do Susie some good but evidently had been wrong again. So much for out of sight, out of mind, he reflected ruefully.

A straight drive through the wee small hours at the uppermost speed his old Corsa would allow, the usual three-hour journey time was nearly halved. It helped that the roads were virtually free of traffic. He'd already decided that any speeding fines would be coming out of Susie's allowance.

The trek complete, Jill was waiting by the door, skipping over to climb in beside her brother and directing him to the station as they made small talk. A heavily bag-eyed duty officer looked up from his reading as the worried siblings approached the desk.

Twenty minutes later Dan was sat opposite the arresting officer in the interview room, a cup of coffee going cold as he signed the release forms. Since it was a first a first offence and nothing more serious than cannabis -- though that hardly eased his mind -- the girls were to be let off with a caution. As he stood to go, Dan pledged: "I'll make sure they're dealt with...you know...though God knows how," he added under his breath.

The officer gave him a look that was half sympathetic, half disdainful. "I've a teenaged girl too," he confided. With my daughter, it's..." stated the policeman, his hand raised and arcing through the air in a slapping motion.

Dan looked on in horror. He'd never so much as even threatened Susie with a physical reprimand, let alone carried out such a barbaric punishment. But then again, perhaps that was why she'd turned out the way she had. "Never been a moment's trouble," added the officer.

Even so, the idea repulsed Dan.

Yet, when Susie and her cousin Hailey were finally released from their cells, heads to the ground, perversely the thought was foremost in his mind. As silence prevailed throughout the journey back, Dan's brain was infused with visions of putting young niece Hayley over his knee, her girlish bottom plump and pink and oh so spankable. In occasional lapses, Dan even pictured Susie -- his own daughter -- over his lap, though he was quick to dispel such images to the dark recesses of his mind.

Back at the house the girls fled immediately to their rooms. Dan went to move on pursuit but was stopped in his tracks. "In the morning," whispered Jill, touching her brother's arm tenderly. "I've made up a bed on the sofa for you."

Dan nodded in agreement. It was better to sleep on things than make hasty, emotion-driven decisions that might merely make the situation worse. Heading to the makeshift bed, his mind was still in turmoil and as such sleep proved evasive. Craving a glass of water to clear his head, Dan passed the laptop in the corner. Having been left on standby, he was able to log onto the internet, hesitating before typing the word 'spanking' into Google. He wanted to find out a little bit more.

Locating what appeared to be an authoritative site, he ingested the words, not hearing the door. It was only when a hand touched his shoulder that Dan realised he was not alone. "I...I couldn't sleep," he explained embarrassedly.

"Me neither," his sister replied. "I've been lying awake wracking my brains."

"Me too," Dan concurred. "We have to do something."

"I know."

He rubbed his chin. "It's possible I may have the solution."

"Oh?" whispered Jill, moving in closer and screwing up her eyes.

"I, um, it was something the policeman mentioned as I was leaving, about spanking his daughter and how she'd never given him any trouble."

Jill blew. "Yes, but Susie and Hayley are eighteen, surely it's too late for that."

In just a grey t-shirt and boxers, Dan was acutely aware of the close proximity of his sister. "Let me see," she suggested.

To his surprise, Jill shifted over onto his lap, her back to his chest, soft hair ticking his neck. 5'2 to his 6'4 she was dwarfed. As she adjusted position to attain comfort, instinctively he reached to steady her, hands on hips. "Oh damn, my reading glasses are upstairs," she complained. "Read it to me, won't you, Dan?"

Dan issued a nervy cough, aware of her lovely soft arse in light pyjamas dangerously close to his cock and her understated body spray in his nostrils. It was all just a bit too surreal. Eyes homing in on one of the paragraphs, he began to narrate: "Spankings are usually used only as a last resort, after previous, alternative methods of discipline have been unsuccessful."

Both parents nodded their agreement. There wasn't much in the way of conventional punishment they hadn't tried to curb their wayward daughters' ways from the onset of pubity.

Dan continued: "In its most common use as a means of domestic corporal disciplining, spanking usually refers to a child lying stomach down across the spanker's lap, misleadingly referred to as taking a child 'over the knee' though that is also possible, and the parent or teacher bringing their open hand down hard on the child's posterior."

Both tried to maintain a business-like demeanour though, for Dan at least, the stirrings in his groin were undeniable. In the 37 years he'd known his younger sister, never once had Dan felt anything remotely sexual towards her. Perhaps it was the heightened circumstances under which they found themselves that were playing tricks with his mind.

Eyes returning to the screen, he persisted: "The buttocks are filled with nerve endings and the sting from sustaining repeated swats in quick succession is immediate and highly uncomfortable, hence the 'last resort' reputation of this form of punishment."

At that moment Dan became distinctly aware of Jill swivelling in his lap, as if she were deliberately trying to rub herself against his unwillingly growing appendage. Nonetheless, he carried on regardless, reciting verbatim from the screen: "Spanking is generally considered corrective punishment, without intention of permanent physical injury. However, such intentions do not always have the desired result, nor is the amount of the emotional injury easily quantifiable."

He stopped, letting Jill manipulate his cock with her buns. Damn that felt so good. It was six months since he'd had a woman, six months of his own wrist action, a poor relation if ever there was one. "Dan! Carry on," Jill prompted, as if unaware of what she was doing to him.

And maybe she was, maybe it was all just in his mind.

The words came out a little unsteadily as he continued to read from the screen: "There are questions over what level of pain is appropriate until it crosses the threshold into abuse. Up until the mid-20th century it was perfectly acceptable in most communities for a spanking to cause a child to cry in pain throughout and have trouble sitting down afterward, even leaving stripes or bruises for days, sometimes even lasting scars. Today some (including courts in some countries) consider even mere redness of the skin abusive, though others would call it effective discipline."

Jill sighed. "Well we have tried everything else," she reminded, seemingly warming to the idea.

It was Dan's turn to be unsure, thankful that his cock had gone back to sleep. Eyes flickering now, he was anxious for the rest of his body to catch up. "I don't know," he countered, before continuing to the end of the article: "The removal of the clothing by the spanker may be seen as humiliating as the recipient is made to experience being undressed by someone other than themself. It also induces a feeling of helplessness as the recipient is no longer in control of the situation."

"Well that's it," Jill enthused, bouncing up and down on his lap animatedly. He had to bite his lip as she rubbed the foreskin with her arse groove. "We humiliate the girls so much that we scare them into behaving."

"Hmm, I'm still not sure," he replied, eyes aslant.

"Well, let's sleep on it then."

"Good idea."

As she climbed from his lap Jill issued a tender kiss on her brother's stubbled cheek. "I'm glad you came, Dan," she added. "I couldn't have faced this on my own."

Thet hugged her and headed off to their respective beds.

Even from the lounge, Dan was sure he could hear light moans coming from his sister's room upstairs, culminating in an unmitigated and lustful groan ten minutes later that seemed to shake the ceiling. It didn't help him sleep any easier, picturing that. Frankly it was going to be hell getting any sleep whatsoever. But then maybe that was what he needed: to be uptight and ratty the following morning, given what possibly lay ahead.

* * *

Little more than two hours later, Dan looked up from his semi-slumber to see Jill, in her stripey pyjamas, holding a steaming cup of tea. "Here's the deal," she disclosed, seizing control of the situation. "I will raise the subject with the girls, but you've to carry it out."

Looking at their respective frames, it was hard to argue, but Dan still issued a groan. In the cold light of morning,everything looked sodifferent. Jill shook her head at her brother's cowardice, aiming a verbal sucker punch straight between the eyes. "Next time we could be in the mortuary identifying one of them if this downward spiral continues," she stated somewhat melodramatically.

But she had a point and Dan scratched his chin.

"Cruel to be kind," she added before turning on her slippered heels.

An uncomfortable hour passed before movement upstairs prompted Dan to rise in readiness. He needed to be authoratitive and strong or the whole affair was doomed to disaster. In actual fact, he was more than capable of both.

Susie entered the lounge first. She was dressed in a pair of faded denim shorts, riding low upon her slender hips so as to almost reveal the top of her pussy. It was a look Dan did not approve of and immediately galvanised him into action. The white tank top was cropped to leave her midriff bare in the style all hard-bodied teenaged girls seemed to favour nowadays. Her blonde hair was loose, gathered up into a high ponytail, reminding him of her schooldays. Yet this was no sweet and innocent schoolgirl. As if to reinforce the fact, she stared defiantly, seemingly unprepared to take her punishment with dignity.

Hayley, her cousin, was bare-legged and bare-stomached also, sporting a similar blonde ponytail but favouring a brown corduroy miniskirt instead of shorts. She too was blessed with a model's stature and lime-sized breasts, the yellow lycra top hugging the high chest mounds. Other than in those few items of skimpy dress, the girls looked as alike as cousins of a similar age often can. Yet, unlike Susie, her eyes avoided her uncle's and already Dan could tell she was anxious and hesitant.

Though, to be fair, so was he, his hands clammy, mouth dry and armpits moist. Trying to radiate an air of control, his eyes passed from downcast niece Hayley, to sister Jill, who looked on impassively, to daughter Susie, a battle of wills arising. She looked her father right in the eye in an air of defiance, then screwed up her nose and snorted.

Allowing a moment to pass, Dan had an idea how to fix that. He'd make her wait till last. "Come here, Hayley," he instructed.

As she shuffled on to her feet to comply, his lovely young niece raised her eyes to his for the first time, and Dan could easily read in them just how frightened she was. "I hope your mother has explained to you what's about to happen."

He caught Jill's eye, fright perhaps arising in its blue depths, his authority felt vicariously through her daughter. To her mother's relief, Hayley nodded firmly but without speaking. Dan took a final glance over at Jill, who gestured at him with a dipped chin to continue. "Hayley, I want you to remove your lower garments and then come and place yourself stomach down on my lap."

Hayley's eyes bulged, her brow began to perspire and it was almost possible to see the racing heartbeat beneath her perfectly formed left breast. Nevertheless she obeyed, hands moving to the waistband of the skirt, then away. "Mum? No!" she pleaded, looking back over her shoulder.

Jill folded her arms, ignoring the plea. "You just hush young lady and do what you're told," she snapped.

Hayley's shoulders slumped, but her hands slowly moved to the button of the corduroy skirt. Tentatively she twisted her hips and let it slip down to pool at her feet. Grudgingly she bent over at the waist, skimming a pair of white panties down her shapely young legs. Dan looked at the girl -- his favourite niece -- slender, fit and leggy, bending over to allow a glimpse of her most intimate charms between those sculptured thighs. Her shaven pussy was plump and well-defined, a visual delight.

Seeing her in this way, Dan became suddenly worried about a potential physical reaction, of having his cock respond to the stimulating sight of a fresh, lithe teenaged body. Thankfully he had on a comfortable and roomy pair of slacks. His eyes locked on that gorgeous smooth pussy as the long-legged teen tottered toward him like Bambi on ice. It was an incredibly beautiful sight: a soft creamy mound split by prominent, protruding, pink inner lips, framed by girlish hips, toned abdomen and angular thighs.

He tore his eyes away with effort and, recognizing that something was beginning to stir within him that he could not allow, he redoubled his concentration on the job in hand. Yet, as his eyes moved away from Hayley, they merely focused upon Susie, his own daughter, in the background, her shorts still in place but every bit as tempting. Glancing away and towards Jill again, he saw that she was watching intently as her daughter climbed obediently into place.

From her prone position, the frightened teen craned until she could see her mother, silently pleading clemency with those sexy-sweet blue eyes. But Jill's impassive look in return told Hayley in no uncertain terms that there would be no last minute reprieve.

Her toes bent backwards for support one side of her uncle, Hayley's bare bottom was perched over his right leg. Spine straight and flat like a table, her head was bowed and flat palms the other kept a precarious balance. That was how Dan favoured things; this was after all a punishment.

Her hopeless predicament not lost on the poor girl, Hayley began to sniff, playing the little-girl-lost almost to perfection. Yet it cut no ice with Dan who had quickly assumed a position of aloofness, like a hangman to his victim. The girl squirmed, struggling to attain a stable position, ponytail flopping back on her head. Dan looked down to see that the lycra top had ridden up and, though it still covered her breasts, she was totally nude from there all the way down to her toes.

With an arse as full and firm as only a teenager's can be, her thighs were so slender and toned that, even though her legs were together, her bare pussy peeked out through the gap at the top, every detail of the wavy-edged lips clear to see. Dan drew a deep breath, centred his thoughts as far away as he could from sex and sensuality, and commenced the task at hand.

At the crack of the first spank, Susie seated opposite jumped, whilst Jill could not contain an unexpected gasp at the sight of her brother's powerful, muscular arm propelling a firm hand at blurring speed towards her daughter's naked and defenceless butt. With a steely determination not to betray her hurting, Hayley merely grunted, jaw and lips clamped together as hard as she could manage as the fiery sting of the spank exploded through her arse. The second spank followed apace, then a third, until Dan was working at a steady, implacable pace, landing blow after blow on his niece's adorably pert bottom.

Every spank forced a stifled grunt from the naughty girl as she battled with all her might to keep her mouth closed, not wishing to give him an ounce of satisfaction. Cry after cry rose from her throat to die in a tightly clenched mouth. Susie, sitting opposite, felt every smack as if it were her own backside taking the brunt and, unseen to Dan she winced, finally betraying the outward cool. As Dan worked to cover Hayley's entire bum in stinging spanks, Susie watched and heard the awful sounds: WHACK! "Nnggg!" WHACK! "Nnggg!" WHACCCKKK!!! "Nnnnnnnngggggggg!"

Spank after spank after painful spank, Dan peppered the upturned bottom of the forlorn teenager, watching her beautiful buns turn from alabaster white to pink, then rose, then red, then crimson. Hayley could feel warm tears pooling in her eyes and her hands and toes were starting to cramp. The minutes crept slowly by as the fire in her arse grew ever more intense under the ceaseless volley of smacks. Drawing back so as almost to dislocate his shoulder, Dan finished in style. WHACCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!! That should do it, he thought to himself, then aloud: "Hayley, your spanking is over. When you're ready to get up, you may."

The girl spreadeagled on his lap was panting, gulping in great gusts of air now and trembling from the terrible, scorching pain in her butt. She tried to rise, shakily, and slipped, feeling her uncle's arm around her waist, lifting. She rose unsteadily to her feet in front of him, and now that her head was upright the tears spilled out of her eyes, trailing down her cheeks. If she were embarrassed to have her bare pussy on display there was no sign as she just stood, sobbing and breathing hard, the very picture of misery and contrition.

Dan watched as she shuffled slowly back across the room, rubbing her tearstained eyes before exchanging a glance with Susie. She hovered by the sofa, afraid to sit. Shaking his hand back to life, he gestured silently to Susie, unsure whether he could actually go through with it. As Susie rose in readiness, Dan looked away and over at Jill who, since the first spank, had remained silent. He wanted to see if he could find either approval or dismay in her expression. There was neither, but something in her eyes he couldn't quite read, a glint he couldn't quite put a name to. She seemed to be breathing harder and deeper than earlier, a sympathetic reaction perhaps to her daughter's ordeal?

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
546 Followers
12