Family Misfortunes Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls' early night disturbed by sounds next door.
3.2k words
4.64
83.2k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers

On account of driving, Dan Ferris had restricted himself to just the one small glass of wine during the meal. His little sister Jill, on the other hand, had knocked back four large ones with ease. As a consequence, he was sound of mind whereas she could barely get back into the car without help from her brother. In the heave-ho, his strong hands inadvertently found her soft breasts, eliciting a lustful giggle and an exclamation of: "Ooh Dan!"

Dan's cheeks reddened though thankfully the dark of night hid his shame. Having finally hauled her into place in the passenger seat amid a struggle that belied her tiny frame, the rugged firefighter leaned across to strap in the floundering beauty. And a beauty she was: prettier and more elegant than ever he'd accredited. It wasn't his imagination that all eyes in the restaurant had been on her and one diner had even been so bold as to enquire her phone number. Tactfully she'd declined.

As Dan bent, seatbelt buckle in hand, he gazed deep into her expressive blue irises lit by the light above her head. Basking in the attention of the most fanciable man in the restaurant, Jill craned forward, causing their lips to brush momentarily. His natural reaction to ease away, Dan found a tiny hand on his shoulder, holding him in place and urging. Putting any natural inhibitions to the back of his mind, he allowed himself to be cajoled into a tender kiss.

Yet, with the kiss turning quickly into a full blown, tongue-exploring embrace, the madness of the whole charade hit home on his sober brain. Jill, however, experiencing no such inhibition or remorse, shut her eyes tight and savoured the moment. Tilting his head and paying no heed to his brain, Dan returned the kiss with verve, marvelling in the feel of his sister's velvet soft lips. Soon enough those lips eased apart once more and the siblings embedded eager tongues in one another's mouths with passion. "Not here," stated Dan, easing away and seizing control of the situation.

Yet in those very words came the implication: not here, but somewhere else.

Jill beamed in anticipation. Slamming the passenger door shut, her brother walked around the car, taking a moment to ingest some much needed air. Climbing in beside his lovely sibling, their eyes met once more, locking. Breaking the spell, she was first to speak: "Sorry Dan, I've been a naughty girl leading you on like this, haven't I?"

Dan regarded her for a moment before responding: "Yes you have."

She nodded, her reply straightforward: "I think you know what I need. I have to know what it feels like too," she revealed with a nervous bite of the lip.

Dan issued a hefty sigh, the palm of his hand itching in readiness. Yet it was nothing compared to the itch between Jill's legs. As she shifted in the car seat, tiny droplets of arousal gathered in her soft and downy pubic hair. The seed of indiscretion having been sown and mutual consent assured, the fifteen-minute journey home was conducted in heightened silence.

"I'll just go check on the girls," Jill imparted as they stood on the threshold but, before she was able, Dan hefted her up in his big, strong firefighter arms before proceeding to the bedroom.

"I'm going to give you the spanking of your life," he revealed, still cradling her slender frame and causing a shudder, not only at the implication but in the masterful tone of his voice. "I'm going to put you over my knee and spank you like I spanked the girls this morning."

In Jill's alcohol-laced brain, the bravado of earlier diminished and panic finally blossomed, spreading through her body to quicken her pulse and knot her stomach. Her throat was dry and she could barely raise a word so it was left to her brother to speak for both: "Being a naughty girl makes you hot, doesn't it huh Jill? I bet you're already wet just thinking about what I'm going to do to you. Am I right?"

Dan let her down on the bed and moved towards the door to lock it shut, signalling no escape. Her heart was pounding like a metronome as he turned. She eased away like a pair of repelling magnets as he addressed her: "I asked you a question."

His words were firm and authoritative, prompting her to reply: "Yes I am. I'm soaking wet."

He sat on the edge of the bed as she cowered up by the pillows. "Get here now," he commanded.

Jill swallowed hard but obeyed, shuffling over on her knees, hands outstretched and stomach flat across her brother's thighs. "Now spread your legs!"

With a moan of despair, Jill complied, the motion met with the order: "WIDER!"

Her stocking-clad legs parted more fully until she was balanced on the toes of her high heels, head bowed, anticipating and dreading the feel of Dan's firm hand. Her cunt was so wet the juices had soaked through her panties and were dripping down her inner thighs. Carefully Dan rolled the skirt up her backside, exposing it inch by inch until it was in a concertina around his sister's waist.

He took a moment to sample the gorgeous curvature of a lily white arse, speckled with fearful goosebumps. Jill waited in anticipation, wondering if perhaps he'd undergone a change of heart. Thus, the first smack, when it did arrive, fell unexpectedly. WHACK! The second followed hot on its heels and, before she knew it, Jill had taken six spankings before the pain set in. "Ow-eeeeeee," she squealed, finally voicing her feelings.

More blows fell in rapid succession on that cute bare bottom, each propelling a gasp of pain from her lips, more breath than voice, causing her legs to flail with every swat. WHACK! "Aaaaaarrrrrrh!" WHACK! "Hhhaaaaang!" WHACK! "Hhhaaaaaoh!"

Soon Dan had to wrap his free arm around his petite sister's waist, just to hold her in place on his lap. One shoe worked its way off Jill's foot and hung by a strap around her ankle. Swat after swat after terrible blistering swat he imparted. And if he abated for just a moment to allow the circulation to return to his hand, Jill would be begging him under her breath not to stop. WHACK! "Hhhaaaaah!" WHACK! "Hhhrraaaaag!" WHACK! "Hhhaaangaah!"

Two minutes in, Jill's cheeks were aglow as her brother delivered a serious butt-scorching. The heated flush of her face, her peg-like nipples, the moisture seeping from her cunt and the retracting hood of her clit had nothing to do with pain and everything to do with yielding to her powerful punisher, helpless and controlled. It was what she'd always craved in a lover and had so far in life been denied. WHACK! The next blow drove her mons against Dan's leg and the orgasm hit with a hurricane-like fury.

* * *

"Listen...did you hear that?"

"W-what?" replied a drowsy Hayley, looking up from the bed to see the outline of her cousin bolt upright like she'd just awoken from some terrible dream.

Yet, over the teens' heavy breathing came the unmistakable sound of smacked flesh from the next door bedroom. "Mum?" gasped Hayley, coming quickly to her senses.

"Dad?" responded Susie, equally shocked.

"Ohhhhmyyyyyygoddd," they chorused, before settling down to concentrate their hearing.

As if to leave no doubt as to what was going on just a few steps down the landing, Jill's squeals were clearly pronounced on the still night air, each following on from a snapshot belter. As their eyes became accustomed to the dark and their dirty little minds went into overdrive, both girls mentally visualised the scene: Hayley's mother draped over the lap of Susie's father.

Susie was first to move from the bed, crouching to place her ear up against the wall. She was quickly followed by Hayley who didn't want to miss out, the pair of blonde beauties stark naked and still glowing from their earlier lovemaking. Susie felt Hayley drape herself over her back, purring as a rogue hand slid between her spread legs. In no time Hayley was rubbing her cousin's clit eagerly as they listened to Jill being given the spanking of her life.

* * *

Next door, his hand wringing with dull pain, finally Dan relented. The seemingly ceaseless punishment had ended, allowing his younger sister to catch her breath. She hunched her pussy against his leg and cried out with release as he let her ride out a second climax in peace. Seeing her squirm on his lap like that, Dan sighed with lust. Touching her flesh and watching her cum not once but twice had understandably made him feel as horny as hell. As he allowed Jill to come down from her high, he felt his cock slowly inflating, the blood pulsing to the throbbing purple tip.

When Jill showed no sign of moving off and away, he knew he just had to have her and that she wanted him. Smoothing apart her stocking-clad legs so as to gain unrestricted access to her gaping pussy, he plunged two thick fingers straight into her cunt without any warning or preparation. Jill moaned at the intrusion, but it was a moan borne of pure lust. She'd been dying to be penetrated all day, aching for the contact.

As Dan busily worked his fingers in and out of her dripping snatch, rapidly she regained the pre-orgasmic plateau of moments earlier. "Oh, oh, oh, that feels so good, ahhhh, yessssss," she hissed. "My clit, rub my clit," she begged.

Dan located the little love button with ease. He'd have been blind not to, so swollen and sensitive was it. His fingers squelched on impact, causing Jill to shriek loudly. Working her up into a rare state, slowly he withdrew the sopping wet digits. The action was met by the accompaniment of Jill's pleading objections as she squirmed on his lap. He silenced her by slipping two gooey fingers into her mouth and twisting. When she had sucked them clean and thanked him in hushed tones, he stood, lifting her slender body and tossing it onto the bed unceremoniously.

Don't leave me, she begged inside her head, too breathless to voice the plea. But Dan wasn't done by a long straw. Legs akimbo, she watched him undress, idly rubbing her clit to maintain the feelings inside. She drank in the sight of her older brother's powerfully built frame, paying special attention to the thick, muscular arm that had powered his punishing hand into the rumps of all three females that day. Dan turned away from the bed and took down his trousers, then lowered his boxer shorts to reveal an arse that was strong and muscular.

Yet the best was yet to come as he turned slowly around, fully naked at last. Her jaw dropped, eyes as wide as ping-pong balls. Her finger even ceased its dalliance with her engorged clit. Her legs began to come together, driven perhaps by an instinct for self-preservation. "OH...MY...LORD," she breathed, barely audible, eyes riveted to his crotch. "It...it's...it's huge!" she revealed. "It's as thick as my arm!"

* * *

In the next door bedroom, Susie and Hayley issued a simultaneous gasp. Susie raised her forearm in demonstration. "Oh I want some of that," Hayley mumbled under her breath, stroking her cousin's wrist.

"Mmm, so do I," Susie confessed without a hint of guilt.

Both girls giggled throatily. "You are one filthy bitch," Hayley whispered. "Your own father!"

"Look who's talking," Susie replied in mock exasperation.

"Shush," Hayley ordered, waving her hand. "I think he's going to put it in her."

* * *

Separated by just six inches of cavity wall, Jill reached out a tentative little hand to wrap around her brother's massive cock. Despite squeezing until Dan was forced to suck in air painfully, thumb and forefinger remained some way apart. She stared at the mighty staff with awe bordering upon reverence, letting her hand slide up the shaft, then back down, appraising its rugged feel before cradling the bloated plum of a head. Then she smiled and said simply: "Fuck me, Dan."

She watched as he moved in closer on his knees to shadow her, felt him position the head of his cock to stroke up an inner thigh and rub all over her pussy, gathering moisture. She reached up and took hold of each strong shoulder. Wincing at the inevitable pressure as he angled, Jill closed her eyes. No easy task, Dan eased off for a moment before trying again, stronger this time, and she felt herself stretching, yielding and accepting him into her. "Oh, god, it's so big," she moaned into his shoulder.

Jill could feel her passage contracting as if trying to force out the immense invader. Had she not been so aroused, the task would have been nye on impossible. Yet with patience he pressed in again, re-seating the bulbous cockhead in her cunt hole, before taking two more gentle strokes. Making progress he pressed farther, forcing the giant tool up the narrow channel inch by inch by thick powerful inch. Jill squeezed her eyes shut once more and nibbled at her bottom lip. This hurt far more than the spanking, but was every bit as enjoyable.

Slowly and patiently, Dan worked the thick manhood into a tight and tiny cunt that squeezed so snugly every millimetre of progress was a huge effort. Stroke by stroke, repositioning and stopping and re-starting, he pushed deeper until at last he felt the blunt head hit the entrance to her womb. Try as he might, there was a top inch of shaft that would go no further. Jill's eyes flew open at the sensation and she voiced her mind in revered and breathless tones. "Oh my God, Dan, that was harder than giving up my cherry. I can't believe how stretched I am."

* * *

Close by and with just a thin wall to separate them, cousins Susie and Hayley knelt, breasts pressed together and listening intently. Each girl had her head over her cousin's shoulder and an arm around her back. Below, Susie's other hand busily frigged Hayley's pussy whilst Hayley worked Susie's clit with her thumb. Their hands drenched and sore, each girl had cum twice already and there was no sign of their intense mutual masturbation abating.

All their attention was tuned to the sounds coming from Jill's bedroom who for her part had now managed to climax three times, each sounding more powerful than the last. The girls listened in awe as the bed creaked painfully, as Dan grunted and huffed and Jill whimpered and moaned. At the same time they rubbed one another's blonde pussies with open palms, stroking the whole mound, letting fingers ride between slick pink lips and sweeping clits with broad strokes, lubing up all of the delectable soft flesh with cunt-honey.

Two sweet mouths pressed into two soft shoulders to muffle the sounds of raging teenage orgasms. Fingers were a blur as hips undulated desperately against them, seeking even greater release. The girls came hard and deep and long, their enormous sexual tension finally satiated. As one, the beautiful cousins lifted their heads and joined in a kiss, brushing lips softly together, affirming their mutual love. Each girl kept her palm cupped over the other's bare pussy mound, unwilling to break the intimate contact.

But eventually they had to, the crouched positions becoming painful. Climbing haltingly to their feet and into Hayley's bed together once more, the sound of humping continued to drift through the wall as they spooned one another in turn.

* * *

Next door, the siblings were reaching the point of no return. From beneath, Jill watched her brother's face grow tight and the tension build where she gripped his biceps. Despite her own three orgasms under his tutelage, she had yet to feel his cum gush into her. It was something she wanted more than anything else in the world. She needed to be filled. "Cum, big brother," she whispered, looking deeply into his eyes, "Cum for me. Cum inside me. Let me feel it."

He pulled nearly out of her, and began short-stroking her tight cunt faster and faster. His breath was pained-sounding. Then with a shuddering groan he plunged deep. For a moment Jill's head swam and she feared he might have split her open. However, the pain was quickly soothed by a fourth stupendous orgasm that took her quite by surprise. Her fingernails tore at his shoulder blades. "Uhn! Uhn! Aahh! Aaaaahng!"

As Dan exhaled, Jill felt the flood pouring into her like a fountain, felt the impact of the spurts and the sudden heat. Her pussy filled to overflowing before her womb devoured his thick creamy seed. And then he was fucking her once more with long, deep strokes, pumping out the last reserves of sperm, sliding slowly down from his post-orgasmic slope. As he softened a little, he was able to shove more cock inside until finally, triumphantly he was completely buried. They held in position, both marvelling at the feel. When his eyes regained focus, she lifted her head up to kiss him.

Dan eased the subsiding erection slowly out of a clutching cunt that seemed unwilling to give up its treasured prize. When eventually the head did come free with a discernible plop, he rolled over onto his back beside her, lifting an arm and inviting her underneath.

Yet Jill had other ideas, wriggling down the bed until her head was at his crotch, watching his mammoth cock now softened and contracted and resting on his belly. She lifted it to her lips and started to lick up the gooey blend of semen and pussy juice that liberally coated her brother's cock and balls. "You're insatiable," he breathed contentedly.

"Just cleaning up after myself like a good little girl," Jill replied. "I wouldn't want to earn another spanking for sloppiness, would I now?"

She continued to wash his cock with her tongue, collecting mouthfuls of cream and swallowing happily. When finally she was done, the invite of earlier was accepted and she slid beneath his arm, resting a reddened cheek on his right breast.

* * *

They remained in one another's arms for an hour until Dan felt a torrid pressure in his bladder. Heading off to gain relief, it was only when he reached the bathroom door that it dawned on him how inappropriately dressed he was. He was after all a guest in his sister's house and there were teenaged girls at close proximity.

Indeed, at the very moment he eased back the bathroom door, Hayley's door opened and uncle and niece stood face to face in the half light. He was stark bollock naked whilst she had on just a cotton light figure hugging nightie. "Um, after you Hayley," he offered, holding the door and ushering her past, sniffing subconsciously at the air as she brushed by.

She utterly reeked of pussy. Looking down, he saw his cock twitch and stand to attention. As he waited his turn, from inside he could hear his niece's delicate pee splash the bowl beneath her and little moans as the trickle cascaded over sore pink folds. Within moments his cock was stood bolt upright. It was so hard it hurt, more so with the pressure from his aching bladder. As Hayley flushed, he waited in anticipation.

To be continued...

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers