Family MMF Ch. 02

Story Info
Dad teaches son a few tricks.
3.3k words
4.43
176.6k
65

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max woke up the next day. He was extremely excited. His cock was hard as a rock and he desperately needed to beat off. He was naked with his parents on their bed. Last night seemed like a dream. He had just lost his virginity to his hot mom, Tina, while his Dad, Bob, filmed and joined in. Max loved his parents and he had always wanted to fuck his mother. He had many masturbation sessions with Tina on his mind, so last night was a dream come true.

Max woke up to find that his parents were still asleep. He saw his dad sprawled on the bed with his flaccid uncut cock resting on his tummy. There was some dried cum on his lap and hairy balls. His mom looked very sexy sleeping nude too. She wasn't under the covers. Her tits were firm and sagged only very slightly to the sides. He loved how his mom's legs were long and slender, due to her dance career. He wanted to fuck again but his parents were asleep. He slowly slid of the bed and felt his dick bounce as he stood up. He found the video Bob made last night and took it.

He went to the living room outside and played it on their 42 inch TV. It looked better on big screen and HD. He watched as his dick slid in and out of his mom's hairy pussy. He watched his balls flop about and slap against her tight ass. He watched as his dad was sucked off as he fucked his mother. All this was arousing and he couldn't help but stroke his cock slowly. He was so intent on watching the movie that he didn't realize that his parents were awake and they came into the living room. They too were naked.

"Enjoying yourself?" Tina asked, smiling slyly. Max turned red and stopped jacking himself furiously, his cock still in his hand.

"Sorry" he said as he tried to cover up. His dad was there and smiling widely.

"No problem son" he said. "Its very understandable. I do it when I'm not fucking your mom." Tina smiled at this. She then sat down next to Max and hugged him.

"Its alright. After last night, your dad and I discussed that we should be more open."

Max was relieved that his parents were okay about last night.

"We have decided that we want to be free. From now onwards, we are going to be naked in our house, unless there are guests. We can do what we want. If you want to masturbate, go ahead. If you want to watch porn, go ahead. If you want to have sex, go ahead. We're not going to care because we all love each other."

Max was grinning at this. He would be able to see his hot mom naked every time now. He could jerk off without fear and he could bang her. This was awesome. Bob resumed the movie and sat down next to Max. Max began to stroke his member. Bob was stroking his own cock too.

"How long have you been jacking off son?" he asked.

"Few years Dad" Max replied.

"Well that's too bad. You aint that experienced yet. I've been taking care of this guy for over nearly 30 years. Imagine how many loads of cum I shot out of this baby." He was grinning proudly at his member. It was a glorious cock. At 7 inches it was thick and uncut. Its head was bulbous and red and the veins were visible. "Show me how you masturbate son. Maybe I can teach you a few things."

Max was at first surprised. He knew he could jerk off freely now, but he wasn't used to the idea of being watched. After a few seconds, he began to be turned on by the idea. He started off his usual technique. It was fairly simple. He just started stroking up and down the shaft slowly, the foreskin consistently rubbing over his cock head. Then he would pick up speed and allow his nuts to slap against his ass as he jerked his cock rapidly.

"No, no" Bob said after a few minutes of observation. "Your doing it wrong. Like that, you gonna cum too fast." Bob stopped jerking himself and stopped his son from stroking. Then he took Max's cock in his own hand. The feeling of another guys hand on his member was sort of exciting. He enjoyed the fact that the hand was strong and controlling over his member.

"Try it this way. Spice your sessions up by trying different techniques. It helps build up your orgasm and helps you last longer. If you need to cum, slow down and stop if necessary." He was showing his son how to stroke his cock by demonstrating on Max's member. He first stroked up fast. Then on the down stroke, he would go slow and twist his hand so the stroke felt like he was milking cow teats. Then Bob let go.

"Try it" he said to his son. Max repeated what his dad taught. Bob was right. The technique felt better and was more controlled. His dad got up and went to the bedroom. His dick was hard and sticking straight out and it bounced with every step. Tina was sitting on the opposite armchair playing with her pussy. Her bush was thick and covered her engorged clit, but she was stroking it anyway. Bob returned with a large rubber tube thing. He sat down next to Max and showed it to him. It was a rubber tube with a slit at the end of it. It was a male sex toy. Bob had purchased a Fleshlight. The slit was actually a replica of a pussy. It looked really small and the rubber made it look soft.

"This is what I use when I jerk off" he said to Max. He then placed it over his raging hard on and slowly lowered it so that it engulfed his dick. It felt tight but soft. The rubber inside felt warm and sticky due to previous solo sessions. He cleaned it but some cum still remained. He was slowly thrusting his hips up into the toy while his hands pushed it down onto his dick. His cock was not well lubed so the strokes were a bit dry. He pulled out and watched his son. Max's cock was thick and the red swollen head was gleaming with precum. The piss slit had a huge drop of clear, thick and sticky precum.

Without warning, he grabbed his son's dick head stroked only the red head. The precum coated his hand. He squeezed the head with his fist and felt his son release more clear liquid. Now Bob's hand was covered in Max's pre-ejaculate. He took his hand and then rubbed it on his cock, using it as lubricant. Now his 7 inch member was shining with his son's precum. It was well lubed. He then started to fuck the sex toy. He got on his knees and placed the toy on the sofa armrest. He started to thrust his hips into the toy. It felt like he was fucking a pussy doggystyle. Max stopped playing with himself and watched as his Dad's ass moved in a blur. He wanted to try the fleshlight too. Soon his dad was grunting and he noticed the penetrations getting fewer and deeper. Bob's final thrust was deep and he kept his dick there as he erupted inside, spewing his thick creamy load into the toy.

"Fuck. Hush...taste my cum bitch" he moaned to himself. When Bob's balls stopped convulsing and it signaled the end of his orgasm. He then stood up still inside it, his dick dropping a little as he lost his erection. Then he pulled out. The toy was under his cock now. Bob's member looked satisfied with the recent session. The foreskin was peeled back and the piss slit showed a drop of white cum. his dick was sticky and shining with a coat of cum. He passed the toy to his son.

"Here Max" Bob said. "You are now a man so I've decided that you should practice if you want to please a girl so we can share this." Max was excited about his new toy. He took it and thanked his dad. He then stood up and pushed his cock into the toy, feeling the rubber slide over his skin. His dad's cum was warm and helped to lube his dick. Judging by the reservoir of cum in the toy, he could tell that his dad could blow a huge wad, just like him.

For a few minutes, Max stood up and air humped the toy. Some sperm was displaced as he fucked the Fleshlight. He then sat down with his dick and toy in a 90 degree angle. He felt the warm jizz suddenly flow downwards onto his entire member, coating his balls an shaft. He started the move the toy up and down faster. His orgasm was building and he felt his dick swell.

About 6 ropes of jizz had erupted inside the Fleshlight. He was groaning as he came.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned as he released his seed in a rubber toy. After he was done, his dick slid out easily. A lot of cum was flowing out. He didn't realize that his mother was there and she suddenly sat in front of him, between his legs. She placed her head under the toy and let the cum of her husband and son ooze out and into her mouth. The cum was thick and sticky so it took awhile. The sight of Tina eating was exciting to Max.

"Shouldn't waste that. That was good stuff you to made. I love how cum tastes" she said, licking her lips.

"You ready for another round son?" Bob asked. Max nodded excitedly.

"Why not we film this round, but without the toy. Since you've already blew your load, I think you can last longer now." with that, Bob set up the camera and let Tina film it.

Bob was talking to the camera and introducing the video scene. This clip was of the guys jacking off. He sat next to his son, both of them brandishing their members. Then without warning, Bob grabbed his son's dick and began stroking it. Max returned the favor and jerked his father. The two were jacking each other and were moaning at the feeling of each others' hands on their members. Max was excited that he was touching his dad's cock. It was longer than his by 2 inches, but it wasn't as thick. He followed the technique his dad taught him and they both were jerking each other.

Every time one of them had to cum, they would buck their hips signaling their impending cumshot. Their partner would stop the stroking and let them recover. Tina was filming the whole thing, occasionally zooming in to their faces to see their pleasured expressions or to their hard cocks, the red heads swollen. Their balls were firm and were building a reservoir of cum.

"Now lets spice up things a little" Bob said to the camera. "We shall have a challenge. We will stroke each other off and see if we can cum together."

"That sounds fun" Tina replied from behind the camera. Max nodded. Max was inexperienced and young so it was much more easier to reach his orgasm. Bob however has been spunking for the past 20 odd years. He had so much experience and control. As a result, Bob stroked his son's cock very slowly and Max stroked Bob's dick fast and vigorously. This was hoped to allow them to climax simultaneously.

Their session was ongoing for the past 15 minutes. They would have to stop each other if one was reaching too fast. Finally after a long time, and a lot of close orgasms, they were both ready to cum. Max was ready a long time ago. It took him a few strokes to be near so he barely got stroked. Bob's prick was jerked aggressively. His testicles were flailing about. Bob had stopped jerking his son long ago.

"Max, go faster, I'm almost near" Bob groaned as he was nearing. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back. It felt great to have his dick stroked especially by his son. Bob's dick head was really swollen. Now he was really close. Max's hand wrist was tired from jerking hard but he continued. He wanted to spunk at the same time with his dad. He eventually stopped, his hand exhausted. How long could his dad last?

Tina had to help her son. She knew Bob took a long time to cum. she mounted the camera and got into the scene.

"I'm here to speed things up" she said. She knelt down in front of the two of them. She then took Max's cock in her mouth and softly sucked him. She let the foreskin cover his extremely sensitive head, in hopes to reduce his chance of jizzing. At the same time she jerked her hubby's dick hard. After two minutes, Max was near. Tina sensed it and released his dick.

"Whoa son. Don't blow your load yet" she said. then she turned to suck off her husband. She knew this was better, but before she did, she thought of something.

"Why don't you two nut on each other, don't waste all that precious cream" she said. She was right. The guys then sat to face each other, their legs resting on each other's laps. The pressed themselves as close as possible. They sat up so their cocks faced each other, touching at the heads. They began slapping cocks.

"We're sword fighting" Bob said whilst Max and Tina laughed. Tina then started to suck Bob off, leaving Max out. Bob thrusted his hips and now face fucked Tina.

The flicking of tongue over the dick head coupled with a blowjob helped to start Bob's orgasm.

"Faster" bob grunted. Tina's head up and down much quicker now, the sound of slurping became louder. He had half a minute left. Bob leaned his head back, with his eyes closed as he neared climax. "Start stroking your cock Max, your old man's gonna cum. Fuck its gonna be a big one. Let me spunk on you."

"Faster dad. I cant control it" Max moaned. He was stroking his cock very slowly.

"Hold it in son" Bob screamed. He suddenly felt his dick swell and his balls tightened as hot jizz built up in his prick. He the pulled the foreskin back tightly aimed his member at Max.

"Fuck" he bellowed and felt a throbbing sensation as hot cum erupted from his dick. It drooled out violently. The first shot landed on Max's stomach as a pool of sperm. The second on Max's cock, while the last 5 on his son's testicles and lap. Bob loved to watch his cumshot. His spunk was viscous and white as cream.

Max was enjoying his orgasm too. He started to spunk when Bob's second hot load spewed on his cock. He jerked himself furiously and within 10 strokes, shot his load. His first shot was far and big. It hit Bob on the neck and chest. Some hit his chin.

"Fuck" Max moaned.

"We have a shooter" Bob roared as he came. Tina cheered her son on.

The second and third shot was on Bob's tummy. The subsequent two were on Bob's pelvis, cock and pubes, while the subsequent spurts on Bob's nuts. Their ejaculations were one after another. First Bob shot one rope then Max then Bob. It looked some sort of cum fountain. They moaned at every pop. Soon the room was filled with the loud moans of two orgasming men.

Unlike his dad, Max's seaman was watery and clear. His pop shots were quick shots of cum while his dad's was thick and gooey and the shots were slow an close together so the seemed like a continuous rope.

When the guys ended their cum session, the were tired. They were covered in sweat and each other's cum. they were flicking their semi erect cocks at each other, frequently slapping dicks. Bob laid back, his flaccid soft dick resting on his tummy. It shrank and the foreskin instantly rolled over to cover the head. His nuts were sagging again.

"Fuck that was good" he moaned.

"I haven't jizzed like that in ages" Max panted. His dick was soft but still hadn't shrunk. He was stroking it lightly.

Bob sat up.

"Damn boy, you can spunk" Tina said. "Not even Bob here can shoot like that. You even got his face." Bob laughed as he wipe his face.

"Tina, our son can make a good pornstar. He just needs to be able to hold out his orgasm. We can work on that though. Seeing him cum like that is giving me ideas for possible future home videos."

Just then, Max's cock grew erect again.

"Round three?" Tina asked. She looked at Bob hopefully.

"I cant. My pecker wont be able to. Give me half an hour. Why don't you two fuck while I tape it?"

Tina agreed. Max laid down as she straddled him. Her cunt was soaked, her bush wet with pleasure so Max's dick slid in easily. He had the stamina now. After two cumshots, he could last so he started out fast.

Bob stood up, his 3 inch soft cock bounced as he got off the couch. He filmed his wife screwing their son. She bounced on his cock while Max sucked his mother's tits, lightly nibbling the nipples. Within minutes she came, tightening around his numb cock. they fucked furiously. She came again thrice ten minutes later. She eventually got tired of bouncing so they screwed missionary style.

Tina's legs were bent back, her knees pressed to her tits. Her tits flopped as Max banged his mother. He went deep. She got off again. It had been 20 minutes already, he wasn't near. He went faster and felt really tired.

"Pop your load son" bob cheered.

"Cum for me. Cum for mommy sweetie" Tina moaned. "I know you want to jizz on my tits son. Your cocks so huge." The dirty talk brought him dangerously near but he could go on. Tina came again, tightening around his young prick. Then she did something. She reached behind and fondled his nuts. He groaned. Then she stuck a finger deep in his asshole and poked a walnut shaped thing. Apparently it was his prostate gland and it triggered his orgasm.

"Yeah finger my ass and play with my balls you slut of a mother," Max screamed. He then pulled out and shot his third load of the hour on his mother's tits. It wasn't big as before but a good amount. Only four ropes came out. Now it was white and thick. He was spent.

"Fuck this was good" Max said. His mom's tits were sprayed by 4 shots of sperm. Max's penis shrank and hung above Tina's chest. Bob was taking photos and videos. When it was done he sat with his wife and made out.

"Its been half an hour" Max said. "Can you get your dick hard now?"

"Lets see" Bob replied, grinning.

Tina kissed her husbands cock on the tip. It stirred then she sucked on the soft cock as if sucking in noodles and within 10 seconds, Bobs cock was rock hard and was being sucked on for a few more minutes.

"Time for my round two" he chucked. Tina laid back down and he fucked her for the next twenty minutes till he jizzed on her tits too.