Family Movie Night

Story Info
A regular family movie night takes a strange turn.
2k words
3.84
90.6k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeydron
Zeydron
16 Followers

Somewhere in a small town exists the Howard family. They were nothing out of the ordinary. You had the father Mike, your average business man who worked his 9-5 to support his wife and two kids. His wife Karen, a well endowed stay at home mom. With all the time on her hands as her kids got older she has become more and more bored with her daily life. Then there are the two kids of the family. Max, the 19 year old son who was just getting ready to enter college. A strong boy with a very refined look. No would could forget Sam though, the 18 year old daughter of the family. She was the one to hit her rebellious stage and take it all the way to now. Of all the family she hated the small town living and her family the most. Sporting the classic look of a punk rebellious teenager, she had more than her fair share of admirers at school. However, even Sam made time for her family, once a week. Every week the Howards would get together for their weekly movie night. This would be the one time the whole family would be together despite any problems they had. These weekly movie nights were about to take a very strange turn though.

As night set in on the day of the Howard family movie night everyone began to make their way to the living room and settle into the couch in the same spots they always did. From left to right, Karen with her husband next to her, then Max and his sister. Before they could get started though the door rang, something that happened very rarely in this small town. The man of the house, Mike, got up to answer the door and see who it was and what they could possibly want. He opened the door and was met with a man standing there in what looked to be a stage performers outfit, something that took him as quite a shock. Not as big of a shock as he got when he looked up and was met face to face with this strange man's phone. Normally this would have been just a rude gesture but before Mike could even say anything he noticed the spinning spirals on the device. Quickly the world seemed to fade away as the man smirked. Mike's eyes now glazed over and his mouth gently hanging open as he was sucked into the spirals. The strange man leaned in and whispered into Mike's ears.

"Change of plans. You're going to be watching this tonight. got it?"

As he said this he handed Mike a disc and Mike nodded gently as he knew what to do. The strange man left as Mike closed the door. As soon as the door shut the world snapped back into place and he returned to the living room with everyone else.

"What was that all about honey?" asked Karen.

"Nothing, just a door to door salesman trying to get me to buy something. I told him we didn't want anything."

"So what are we watching tonight?" Sam interrupted.

Mike held up the disc "Some B movie I got out of the discount bin. I thought it would be fun to see just how bad it is."

"Leave it to dad to not even try and get a good movie" joked Max.

"Alright let's get this started" said Karen.

Mike walked up and put the disc in the player and settled into his spot on the couch next to his wife. The movie quickly spun up. The first thing that caught everyone off guard was that there was no menu. The movie just started playing, but everyone just chopped it up to being a result of being in the bargain bin.

The movie opened with an empty stage and a full crowd sitting in front of it. Lights soon lit up the stage showing a large screen on the back wall but nothing else. Then a man stepped out of stage left to massive applause from the audience. Meanwhile the whole Howard family was confused as to what this movie was about. Once in the center of the stage the man could be clearly seen. He was wearing a stage outfit as one would expect someone in front of this kind of audience to. Something tingled in the back of Mike's mind as he thought he had seen this man somewhere before, but that quickly went away. The strange man began to speak.

"Welcome everyone to Mesmer's amazing hypnotic show!" as he said those words the screen behind him came to life with a bright white flash that got everyone's attention. Soon after the screen swirled into a spinning ring of spirals. The audience was instantly drawn into it. As they all watched ,the strange man began to say something but the Howard's were barely listening as they also were far more interested in the screen behind him. Each of them was leaning closer and closer on the edge of their seats. As the man spoke the movie slowly shifted from showing him in front of the spirals to just being a recording of the large screen. At this point the whole family had their eyes beginning to slowly glaze over as their mouths hung open. Then words began to fill the screen.

"Obey."

"Listen."

"Submit."

Each word spun around with the spiral. Slowly Sam began to mouth the words followed shortly by the rest of the Howards. Before they knew it everyone was lightly chanting the words on screen. Suddenly the screen flashed white again and the movie ended. By this point though the whole families eyes were completely glazed over as they mindlessly chanted those three words. None of them even recognizing the movie had stopped. The door to the house creaked open.

In stepped Mesmer. He walked into the living room to the sound of the Howards mindless chanting.

"Well aren't you all a lovely sight. A very nice catch indeed!" he chuckled as he groped both Karen and Sam. Neither of which had any reaction. All they knew now was the spiral and that they should obey, listen, and submit.

"I should introduce myself. Shouldn't I? I am the amazing Mesmer. You all recognize me don't you?"

each family member slowly nodded.

Mesmer held Karen's head in his hands as he admired her blank stare. "And what do you do for the amazing Mesmer?"

All in unison the family answered "We obey, listen, and submit to Mesmer".

Mesmer couldn't manage to hold back his smile. "Very good, then how bout you all strip one at a time for me?"

Again in unison the family respond to their orders "Yes Mesmer, we obey."

Sam began to slowly remove her cloths first revealing a set of lacy black underwear that she had on. As that fell to the ground Mesmer gleamed over her lovely curves and her willingness to obey. Next Max relieved himself of his cloths showing that he was very well hung for a boy of his age. As Mike did the same Mesmer noted that it clearly ran in the family. With Karen's cloths falling Mesmer couldn't help but stare. For a woman with two kids she looked even sexier than her daughter. With her large breasts now bare for all to see.

"Very nicely done everyone, now let's see...what are your names my toys?"

In a monotone voice they each responded down the line.

"Sam."

"Max."

"Mike."

"Karen."

Mesmer couldn't wait to play with them all, but first he wanted to reward his little helper.

"Mike, for being oh so helpful I think you should get to have fun first. Sam why don't you show him how good of a cocksucker you are?"

"Yes Mesmer I obey." Sam then dropped to her knees to be eye level with the massive cock of her father. She took him all the way to the base, licking up and down his shaft, clearly quite experienced. Meanwhile both Max and Karen blankly stared forward waiting for Mesmer to command them. They must obey, listen, and submit repeated in their minds.

"How is she Mike?" chuckled Mesmer.

"Very good." he responded in the same monotone from before.

"Now, we can't let you two have all the fun can we? Mike and Max how about you get comfortable on the couch. Sam I'd like you to ride your father for me. Karen you can have max. And action!"

"Yes Mesmer we obey." each member took their position and did as they were commanded. As Karen bounced on Max his face was suddenly filled with pleasure. Karen had years of experience and knew exactly what to do. At the same time Karen was clearly on the brink of an orgasm as she bounced up and down on her son's cock. Sam being in the same spot, clearly ready to orgasm.Noticing this Mesmer spoke up.

"Now, nobody may cum yet. Everyone I want you to bring yourselves to the brink of an orgasm." Everyone obeyed. They had no choice they had to obey, listen, and submit.

"Karen and Sam come here and lay on the ground by me. Max and Mike stroke yourselves for me." commanded Mesmer.

"Yes Mesmer we obey." Karen and Sam slid off of their respective cocks and dropped to the floor as both Max and Mike began to masturbate like they were told.

"When I cum in Karen you and her will cum Mike, got it?"

"Yes Mesmer we obey." the two droned.

"And when I cum in Sam the same goes for you and her Max"

"Yes Mesmer we obey." the siblings mindlessly responded.

"Now then, Mike how does your wife like to be fucked?" asked Mesmer with an evil smile.

"She likes to be fucked from behind Master." Mike answered, no hesitation telling this stranger how he has sex with his wife. Then Mesmer took Karen from behind. She screamed in pleasure unlike Mike had ever heard. As Mesmer thrust in and out of her from behind her eyes began to roll into her head and her tongue flopped out of her head. She was in pure bliss. Then like a lightning strike Mesmer came in her and her body shook and quivered as she had a stronger orgasm then she had ever known. At that same time her husband blast cum everywhere. He covered himself and his seat. Just as they have been commanded. Then Mesmer moved over to Sam. As he did he took time to admire the limp body of both Karen and Mike as their bodies twitched with pleasure.

"Max how would you like to see your sister get fucked?"

"Reverse Cowgirl Master." Max said blankly.

Mesmer smirked. Guess the boy had been eyeing his sister at least a bit. Sam then mounted Mesmer. Sharing the same face as her mother as wave after wave of pleasure ripped through her. She was so close to cumming, but knew she must obey and submit. Then Mesmer fired his load into her. Sam's body shook and she went limp and fell to the ground like her mother as Mesmer removed his cock. Max then came as hard as his father had. Conveniently covering his now limp sister in more cum. Mesmer then got up and addressed the whole family again.

"Since we've had our fun for today I want you all to go clean up, but not before I give you some special instructions..."

Three weeks later:

It was that time of week again. Time for the Howard family movie night. Everyone shuffled into the living room and took their seats. Karen slid onto Max's cock and Sam onto her father's. Before long a familiar movie started up. It was the same film they always watched every week. Without missing a beat all their eyes glazed over and they began to chant.

"We obey Mesmer. Mesmer is our lord and master. He commands and we obey"

Soon after that a familiar man stepped through the door and smiled hearing the sounds of mindless chanting in the living room.

The Howards' movie nights were always his favorite time of week.

*************************************

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed. Please leave a comment below saying what you did and didn't like. Please be aware this is my first attempt at writing something like this.

Zeydron
Zeydron
16 Followers