Family Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melinda sat back on her knees for a moment as she looked at the woman stretched out before her. A veritable feast to the eyes and her mouth and lips, she couldn't wait to touch and feel, to cause her lover even higher excitement than what she had been exhibiting. She knew all the buttons to push that could cause Em an easy and quick outlet for her passions or she could do what she was doing and take it slow and easy at her own leisure. Em wouldn't know what was coming and Melinda anticipated bringing her to fulfillment in her own time.

She leaned down and settled herself between Em's legs breathing in the aroma that had been washed away in the shower but was now emanating from between them again as a new supply was made. Already she could see beyond the moisture between her spread legs to a slight creaming that had begun. She bent to taste it and heard Em's indrawn breath at her first touch of her tongue. Her body reacted to it as she convulsed slightly, trying to grind against Melinda's agile little tongue. Melinda pulled back slightly, she was in control here and she was going to enjoy this at her pace. All of Em's orgasms tonight were at Melinda's discretion.

She reached underneath and squeezed Em's ass as she buried her nose and lips between her legs tasting and inhaling her very essence. She heard Em's sigh and groan of delight. She also felt additional wetness on her tongue. She reached up and pulled a pillow down that she slowly worked under the prone woman's ass to raise it further into the air and provide her with more easy access. Em didn't mind, she felt frustrated by the delay though. She wanted more, and soon. The next feel of Melinda's tongue on her crotch and she whimpered in need. Melinda smiled as she enjoyed what she was doing to Em.

Em felt like she was going out of her mind. She couldn't believe how aroused she was becoming. She also desperately wanted to touch Melinda her hands were already straining at the ties around her wrists. It was unconscious. She was used to giving as well as receiving. This waiting, this receiving only wasn't in her nature. She was enjoying it but it was driving her insane as well.

First one finger and then a second were thrust into Em's eager and wet body. Expertly Melinda maneuvered them unerringly to Melinda's G spot.

"Ohhh" she groaned in appreciation as she tried moving her hips to grind against the hand manipulating her.

Melinda didn't allow herself to be manipulated. She was going to make Em come in her own time. She could tell how easy it would be to make her do so but she wanted to prolong the feeling, to make her get a higher high as she played with her eager body. Her other hand crept up to play with the puckered and pointing tips of her breasts, another way to manipulate her body to that higher high. She used this free hand to not only play with her breasts but caress her way all over her body from her chest to down her body, over her hip, squeezing her ass, to her thighs and smooth legs.

Em was becoming a little incoherent as she seriously considered begging to be allowed to come. She indicated in every way possible that she was ready and still Melinda played and manipulated her body leisurely. She was very wet and Melinda was lapping up what felt like quarts of fluid that she was gushing out of her body. Her lips and tongue rimmed around her fingers as they thrust and petted inside. As she began to lightly lick on Em's clit and lower lips she twitched her hips as much as her bonds would allow. Slowly but increasingly Melinda began thrusting harder and harder. She was going faster and faster and Melinda began to cry "Oh, OH, OHHH" in rhythm to the thrusts. She began to really thrust hard and wild as she sucked on the exposed little clit sucking and mouthing it, adding to the wetness she was eagerly causing and sucking up. Em tasted delicious and Melinda could feel herself gushing from the manipulation of her girlfriend's body as she screwed her fingers into her royally.

"Oh my GOD" Em screamed as she arched violently from what Melinda was doing to her. "Oh MY GOD" she babbled incoherently as she began shuddering and wriggling as far as the bonds allowed.

Melinda was relentless as she continued to suck out every possible bit of liquid and excitement from her helpless body. She glanced up Em's straining body, seeing her nipples impossibly erect in her excitement, her muscles all clenched, her arms pulling beautifully against the bonds that held them. As the last of the orgasm died away she climbed up the prone body and added the heat of her body against her girlfriends as she came down from her high.

At some point Melinda began to climb higher and planted her own wet crotch on her girlfriends open mouth where it had been gasping earlier to get enough oxygen into her lungs from the intensity of her orgasm. Immediately Em began using her tongue and lips to suck at the moisture she could smell, taste, and feel against her mouth. Melinda had been totally soused from her own arousal and it leaked down Em's chin as she tried to get it all but rimming the gaping hole she couldn't possibly get it all. She thrust her tongue in as far as she could wishing she could use her fingers to thrust deeper and her hand to squeeze the luscious ass she knew was on her chest. Melinda began grinding down on the helpless mouth, her head thrown back as she manipulated her own breasts and moved back and forth against her girlfriend's mouth.

Em couldn't suck up enough of the liquid that poured out of Melinda's excited body. Her face was a mess under the body that used her face relentlessly. The visual in her mind was getting her excited again and she felt her crotch getting wet again. She wanted to take Melinda but allowed herself to be taken in this way as she sensed Melinda's rising excitement.

Suddenly Melinda pulled her crotch off of Em's eager tongue and mouth, an almost plopping sound was heard as the contact was separated and then Em groaned "nooo" as Melinda silenced almost immediately as she pivoted on her knee, threw it over her girlfriend's head and reversed herself in a 69 position. She laid her overheated body on her the sexy body stretched out on the bed, the visual causing her more excitement if that was possible. She planted her mouth in the well-used pussy that was already creaming again at Em's arousal as her own pussy was being taken care of so well. Their groans, moans, slurping sounds could be heard throughout the bedroom as Melinda ground her body down on top of Em's own helpless one. The mask slipped slightly in Melinda's enthusiasm as her knee brushed it aside. Their excitement though was mutual and all-consuming as they both began to sense each other's immediate orgasm. Neither held off as they began to convulse against each other's mouth. They wrung out as much pleasure as possible as they could as each cried out in their feelings and emotions of the moment. Em recovered first as this was her second and still she licked and sucked everywhere she could reach with her tongue and lips. She could sense that Melinda was wiped out from their exertions and she pulled slightly harder on one of the ties and much to her relief the strain finally gave. One of her hands was free!

She immediately brought it to plunge into Melinda's overheated and prone body, sprawled on Em's tied and almost helpless one. If Melinda was surprised at this invasion she showed no sign of it as Em immediately took her back up the mountain of her orgasm. The last one had barely subsided before she was thrusting inside and manipulating her again into another one of almost equal intensity. Grunts and moans signaled that this one would be fast and furious and out of her control. Melinda stretched out her hands unconsciously and grabbed at Em's legs to steady herself as her face breathed in the aroma that had aroused her so, the wetness still leaking out but she was too absorbed in the feelings of her own body, the thrusting, the intensity that was rapidly building from the fullness of Em's fingers inside her.

"Gawd, gawd, DAMN!" she swore as she felt those intense feelings cause her body to convulse. Em watched from below as a pulse between Melinda's legs reacted to her thrusts and she timed them to correspond with it. She didn't realize that Melinda was practically dripping on her face, her chin, and her neck in her excitement.

Finally though they were both exhausted from their love play and lay their sprawled. Em silently below the now satiated Melinda who lay across her 'helpless' lover. Slowly, even slower than her lovemaking, Melinda began to become aware of her surroundings and make her limbs respond to mental commands as she slowly got up off Em. Leaning down she took advantage of Em's still tied body and except for the one hand that had somehow managed to slip loose, she caressed the now sweaty body and began to release the bonds that had tied her.

With a big sigh Em smiled up at her lover as she released her. Her eyes danced at what they had both just experienced. She could feel a twinge still in her pussy as she watched Melinda's tight little ass kneel to release her ankles. "How about a shower" she rasped from her dehydrated throat, with all the liquid she had swallowed she wondered at that.

Melinda grinned in anticipation at the idea of their shared shower as she reached out her hand to help her lover up off the bed and race her to the shower together; their love play had only begun.

~The End~ K'Anne ;-P

12