Family Nightmare Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheStinger
TheStinger
2,101 Followers

"Yeah.....that's right." James mumbled as he stroked his cock faster.

With his naked mother just feet from him James was tempted to walk into the bathroom and force his mother to have sex with him but he knew he had to wait. But that didn't mean he could jerk off while he watched her shave herself. Content for now James continued jerking his cock when lady luck walked up and tapped him on the shoulder.

Alana had shaved her pussy countless times before and had gotten the act down to almost a science but tonight she happened to make a slight mistake. Her arms were still a little tired from gardening earlier and inadvertently she managed to shave a gap into the strip of hair she usually leaves above her pussy.

"Crap!" Alana exclaimed realizing her mistake.

Realizing there was nothing else to do Alana applied some more shaving gel and carefully shaved herself completely smooth. It was something that she had never done before. After she used the wash cloth to wipe off any remaining gel she couldn't resist touching herself. The area was very sensitive after being shaved for the first time and Alana shivered slightly at her own touch. A slight smile appeared on Alana's lips as she looked at her bare pussy. She hadn't seen herself like this since she was about twelve years old. Like a kid with a new toy Alana ran her middle finger up and down the smooth patch of skin just above her pussy. After a few moments Alana realized that she was very turned on.

"Ohhhhhhh....." Alana moaned as her finger came in contact with her clit.

"Is she doing what I think she's doing?" James thought as he watched his mother's hand disappear between her legs.

Alana never masturbated regularly; in fact it was a rare event. However, after the day she'd had she needed to blow off some steam. Little did she know that as she pleasured herself just feet away her son was doing the same thing.

"Ummmm...." Alana moaned as she leaned back against the wall.

Alana's eyes were closed and her legs were squeezed tightly together as her fingers explored her sensitive depths. As Alana started to really get into what she was doing the first thing that popped into her mind was all the dirty things the neighbor's two sons had said about her. Soon graphic images started forming in her mind. Things like the two boys fucking her at the same time or her on her knees sucking both their young cocks.

"Unghhhhhhhh......." Alana moaned as she fingered her dripping pussy. James watched in amazement as his mother fingered herself in the bathroom. Alana's free hand squeezed her breasts as she sexily bit her bottom lip from the sheer pleasure of what she was doing to herself. Soon without wanting to Alana started to picture her son's cock as she pleasured herself. For a moment Alana stopped what she was doing because she couldn't believe she was actually masturbating to thoughts of her son's cock. After all this time worrying about her son, she was the one who she should've been worrying about. After a few more moments Alana's sex drive was calling to her again. Knowing her rational mind couldn't win, she slowly began fingering herself again.

"Ohhhhh.....ummmmmmmmmm..." Alana groaned through gritted teeth.

The sheer fact that Alana was thinking about her own son was exciting her like nothing else. Soon she started to imagine what it would be like to be fucked by her son's huge cock. As Alana thought about her son's cock sliding in and out of her pussy she could feel her orgasm building.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...." Alana quietly moaned.

Alana's wet hair dangled in front of her face as she clinched her teeth tightly together. It was the most erotic thing James had ever seen. He watched intently as his mother's body began to shake. After a few moments Alana's mouth opened and she looked as if she was screaming but no sound was coming out. At that exact moment James' cock erupted.

"Goddamn......shit......shit...oh shit!" James moaned quietly as his cock sprayed cum all over the bathroom door.

Both mother and son were drained as they stood there breathing heavily. Alana removed her middle finger from her quivering pussy and tried to catch her breath.

"I can't believe I just did that......" Alana thought as she stood there on weak legs.

Alana didn't quite know what to think about what she'd just done. After about five minutes Alana closed the shower curtain and rinsed herself off.

"What mother masturbates thinking of her own son?" Alana asked herself.

James did his best to clean up his mess with his shirt and finally made his way back to his room to catch his breath. Alana finished up her shower and stepped out of the tub and began drying herself off.

"I couldn't help it. God, what is wrong with me?" Alana thought to herself as she wrapped a towel around herself.

Alana finally opened the door and started to make her way to her room. As she passed her son's room she looked inside. As she did she made eye contact with her son, who was sitting on his bed. James smiled at the sight of his mother, still soaking wet, in nothing but a towel. His expression caused Alana to stop.

"What?" Alana asked.

"Oh nothing." James replied still smiling.

Alana couldn't help but start smiling herself. She knew what her son was smiling about but strangely enough she wasn't getting mad like she knew she should be.

"You're incorrigible." Alana said as she walked to her room.

"And you look hot in a towel." James said with a big grin on his face.

Alana's face turned red at her son's compliment. She didn't quite know what to say but all of a sudden she felt very sexy standing there in nothing but her towel.

"Suuuure." Alana said sarcastically.

"I'm serious. You look great. All I need now is for you to have a wardrobe malfunction." James said laughing.

"Well I'd better go before my head gets any bigger." Alana said as she turned and started down the hallway with her ego very inflated by her son's comments.

As Alana walked to room she noticed a slight tingle between her legs. The fact that it was because of her son's comments made her a little uneasy but that feeling quickly passed. In her room Alana began drying her hair and putting on some clothes for a quiet evening at home. Even after she'd gotten herself off Alana was still very turned on, thanks to her son's remarks, and try as she might she couldn't shake the images of her son's cock from her mind. Alana opened her underwear drawer and pulled out a black satin thong. As she slid into the thong the smooth satin came in contact with Alana's freshly shaven pussy.

"HELLO!!!" Alana exclaimed as a shiver ran down her spine.

As she moved around her room putting on her clothes and fixing her hair every once in a while the material of her thong would rub against her smooth pussy. The sensation it caused was new to Alana and she liked it. The only bad thing was the sensations weren't doing anything but making her more excited.

"Now I know why all the young girls shave." Alana thought to herself.

After slipping on her favorite "being lazy" clothes Alana took a deep breath to calm herself. Maybe some T.V. would take the edge off of her libido.

Down in the living room James was watching T.V. trying to recover from earlier. As he watched he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. He turned to look and made eye contact with his mother. Alana wasn't dressed particularly sexy or anything, just a tank top and some cotton shorts, but James' eyes quickly darted between her chest and her eyes. Alana swallowed hard as she notices her son's stares. James was long past trying to cover up his actions. It was full speed ahead as far as he was concerned. Eager to break the tension in the room Alana spoke.

"What's on T.V.?" Alana asked.

"Nothing." James said still starring at his mother's chest.

Alana didn't quite know how to react to her son's stares. Part of her knew she should tell him to stop but the dominant half liked the attention.

"Why don't you go get us some DVD's to watch?" Alana asked as her heart started to beat faster.

"Like what?" James asked still not making eye contact.

Alana was becoming very turned on as her son starred at her chest and she knew she shouldn't, but her sex drive was starting to take over. Even thought this man was her son the line Alana had fought so hard to uphold was becoming blurred. She kept telling herself that a little innocent fun wouldn't hurt anything. Not believing she was actually doing it Alana leaned over the back of the couch knowing that in that position her son would be treated to a great view of her cleavage. Alana's heart was literally about to jump out of her chest she was so excited by her taboo act. She knew she was playing with fire but the excitement she was feeling was driving her crazy. As Alana bent over James' eyes opened wide. He knew his mother was starting to weaken but this was a breakthrough. As he stared at his mother's chest a bulge began to form in his pants.

"Oh I don't know, a comedy would be fine with me. Then you could get whatever you wanted." Alana said as she flung her hair over to one side.

Alana's heart was racing now and the adrenaline had her more out of control than she would've liked. Alana noticed that her son was blushing. Just knowing that she had her son excited caused Alana to push it just a bit further.

"What's the matter?" Alana asked as she leaned farther forward and arched her back to make her chest stick further out.

James' eyes got wider and for a moment he couldn't speak. Finally he came back to his senses and smiled.

"Nothing at all, I'll be back in just a few minutes." James said standing up.

As he stood Alana's eyes caught a glimpse of the bulge in her son's pants. This time she was the one who blushed. James was so quick to go get his mother some movies to watch he didn't notice she was starring at his crotch. It wouldn't have mattered anyway because James had an idea he was dying to try. Just how far could he push his mom now that she seemed to cracking a bit. As her son left to go to the movie rental Alana sat on the couch rethinking what she'd just done. Where before she would've chastised herself for what she'd done now she was justifying her actions to herself.

"If I want to have a little fun so what. It's not like I did anything wrong." Alana thought to herself.

If she wanted to use her son for a little bit of excitement until her husband came home so what. It's just a little harmless flirting. It's not like she was going to fuck him or anything. Alana kept telling herself that she was in control. As long as she didn't let her little game get out of control there was no harm in it. Little did she know that her son's only thoughts were of how to make her lose control. At the video store James picked out a cheesy comedy for his mother then he went searching for something a little more unique. He wanted to find a soft core movie like the kind he'd seen on Cinemax or Showtime. The movies weren't graphic enough to be called porn and they had somewhat of a plot. Also they were slow to get going, sometimes building for an hour or so before the sex scenes. The perfect type of movie to get his mother all revved up so he could see how far she would go. After about thirty minutes Alana heard her son pulling up in the driveway.

"What did you get?" Alana asked smiling as her son came through the door.

"Uh......I got a comedy and some other movie everyone said was good." James said.

"I hope the comedy is funny." Alana said as she patted the couch where she wanted her son to sit.

James clumsily made his way over to the couch after he put the DVD in the player. Alana was sitting on the far end of the couch and she wanted James to sit right in the middle. James sat down and looked over at Alana who was smiling. James smiled back a little shocked that his mother seemed to be playing right into his hands. After a few minutes Alana was getting into the movie and hadn't done anything. James was becoming frustrated at his mother's lack of action.

"Are you comfortable all scrunched up like that?" James asked.

Alana shrugged her shoulders like she didn't mind. James wasn't about to take no for an answer so he reached over and grabbed his mother's legs and pulled them across his lap.

"There, that's better now isn't it?" He asked.

Alana was a little surprised that her son would be so bold but she didn't see any harm in what he'd done. As the movie played James couldn't resist touching his mother's legs. At a particularly funny part as they both laughed James put a hand on his mother's knee. Alana acted as if she wasn't aware of her son's hand but she suddenly realized that maybe she was in over her head. She thought she could keep their little game at innuendo's and teasing but her son had quickly upped the ante. James loved how warm and smooth Alana's legs were. As he caressed his mother's leg his cock began to stir. Alana took a deep breath as her son gently squeezed her leg right above her knee but she kept perfectly still. As the movie went on James was very careful about keeping his movements under the radar, or so he thought. With every squeeze, and every inch her son's hand moved up her leg Alana's heart would skip a beat. It was so wrong but it felt so good.

"What have I gotten myself into?" Alana thought to herself nervously.

Partly she wanted her son to stop because what he was doing was wrong but also because it felt so good she almost didn't want him to stop. After a few more minutes Alana was starting to get very nervous. Her son's hand was slowly but surely inching up her thigh and she didn't know how to or even if she wanted him to stop.

"Are you cold?" James asked noticing that his mother's leg would shake every couple seconds.

"Um.......I'm...ok I guess." Alana managed to say.

Alana had by now become very wet and the hormones running through her body had every inch of her skin dying to be touched. She was teetering on the edge of control. It'd been almost three days since this oversexed housewife had had sex and her body was fighting with her mind for control.

As James sat there rubbing his mother's leg he remembered that his dad had told him that Alana loved to have her feet massaged. James debated the blatant move for a few minutes before deciding to turn up the heat. Slowly, James let his left hand glide down his mother's leg until he had grabbed one of her feet. Alana bit her lip as her son rubbed her foot lovingly.

"You've got nice feet." James said smiling at his mother in the dimly lit room.

"No I don't, but thanks anyway." Alana said still not sure of her situation.

"Yeah you do, they're small and perfect." James said as he used his thumb to massage the arch of his mother's foot. The sensation of her son's hand on her thigh and him rubbing her feet made caused Alana to start to get really turned on. She knew she shouldn't be but she was enjoying her son's loving treatment.

James knew he was getting to his mother. In fact he wanted to see how far he could push his luck. Quickly before she could say anything James lifted his mother's foot and kissed the top of it.

"What are you doing?" Alana asked shocked.

"It comes with the massage." James said smiling.

"Oh....ok." Alana said still surprised by her son's move.

After a few more minutes of massaging his mother's feet James again turned his attention to her thigh. Slowly but surely James began to move his hand higher up on his mother's leg. Alana didn't know what to do. What her son was doing felt so good that she didn't know if she could stop him.

"Oh...........god." Alana moaned to herself as her son's hand moved even higher up her thigh.

James was at a crossroad of sorts. If he moved his hand up more and touched his mother's pussy she could do two things. She could scream and the shit would hit the fan. In that scenario he would have to pull the blackmail card. However, if she did nothing, that meant that she either liked what he was doing or was too scared to stop him. Alana on the other hand was about to scream she was so turned on. If he moved his hand any higher she didn't know what she would do.

"Here goes nothing." James thought as his hand crept upward.

Then, as the movie played, it happened. Alana closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip. Her son's hand had come to rest right up against her swollen pussy. The contact was electric for Alana. The mother in her wanted to slap her son but the woman in her wanted more. A shiver ran down her spine.

"Oooooohhhhhhh....."Alana moaned hoping the volume on the T.V. was enough to drown her out.

James' heart was beating so hard he didn't know if he could take much more. The thing that really set him off was that he could tell his mother's shorts were damp. She really did like what he was doing. He had to play it cool though, he wasn't out of the woods yet. James gently squeezed Alana's leg and could feel her tense up. After a few more caresses Alana still hadn't acknowledged his actions. James took it as a sign to keep going.

"Ummmmmm......" Alana moaned quietly.

The reason Alana hadn't let on that she was aware of what her son was doing was because she didn't have any idea how to stop him without slapping him. Which she was almost certain would set him off. She could only hope that the movie would hurry up and end. The outer edge of James' hand was rubbing right up against his mother's pussy. He knew there was no way she didn't feel what he was doing but he kept himself under control. After a few minutes of her son rubbing her pussy Alana was almost shaking. The muscles of her inner thighs were squeezing her son's hand uncontrollably. It was all she could do to keep from screaming. James couldn't bring himself to look over at his mother as his hand rubbed up against her pussy. The heat from between Alana's legs was almost as intense and his heart beat.

"Oh............fuck......god please make him stop..." Alana thought to herself as she was about to cum.

The side of her son's hand was rubbing directly against Alana's clit and the fire building between her legs was now almost an inferno. Alana's fingers were squeezed together so tight she thought they might break.

Just as Alana was starting to feel her pussy spasm involuntarily: RIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

The phone caught them both by surprise. Alana quickly jumped up and went to get the phone. James sat there still in a daze cursing his luck. As Alana got to the phone she took a second to compose herself. After a few quick breaths she picked up the phone.

"Thank god." Alana thought to herself still shaking.

"Hello?" Alana said still breathing heavy.

"Hey baby, just thought I'd check in. Have you been exercising or something, you sound out of breath?" Greg replied.

"Hey sweetie, we're doing fine. I was just.....I mean yeah." Alana said completely surprised at hearing her husband's voice.

"I just wanted to call you to let you know everything's fine here and I'll see you Saturday.

"Well, I gotta go. Tell James hello for me. Love you." Greg said.

"I love you too." Alana said as she hung up the phone.

As Alana stood by the phone she realized that the sound of her husband's voice had calmed her down quite a bit. Now that she was thinking clearly Alana knew she had to get to her room. As quietly as she could Alana made her way to the stairs.

"Hey! I thought we were going to watch the movie. Who was on the phone?" James said as he saw his mom going up the stairs.

"It was your father, maybe tomorrow, I'm really sleepy." Alana said not even looking at her son.

"Fuck." James thought to himself knowing that his fun was over for the night.

In her room Alana tossed and turned as she thought about what had happened. She was disgusted with herself that part of her wished that her husband wouldn't have called when he did.

TheStinger
TheStinger
2,101 Followers