Family Nightmare Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheStinger
TheStinger
2,101 Followers

"Thanks sweetheart." Alana said as she got into the car.

As Alana sat down into the seat the already short dress slid even higher up her legs almost revealing her panties. Alana quickly pulled down on her dress before looking up at her son.

"Ooops." Alana thought to herself.

"No prob mom." James said smiling.

As they drove Alana kept noticing her son starring at her legs. Alana was starting to feel excited about her night out and with the alcohol numbing her senses Alana didn't see any harm in teasing her son a bit. Nothing crazy, just a little reward for taking her out. Alana slowly crossed her legs and she smiled as her son's gaze drifted from the road to her legs.

"You better watch where you're going sport." Alana said smiling at her son's predicament.

"I can't help it. You look incredible." James said doing all he could to inflate his mom's ego.

Alana smiled at the compliment and the two chatted on the way to the restaurant. About twenty minutes later they arrived at their destination. They walked in and were quickly seated at their table.

"Man this place is nice, huh?" James said.

"Yeah, who knew your father had such good taste?" Alana said as she surveyed her surroundings.

James smiled as he looked at his beautiful mother sitting across the table from him. Alana sipped her water and looked around for a few minutes before becoming aware that her son was starring at her.

"What are you looking at? Do I have something in my teeth?" Alana asked.

"I'm looking at the most beautiful woman in the world." James said hamming it up.

Alana blushed upon hearing her son's compliment. Little by little her mental barrier was starting to crack.

"Thank you sweetie." Alana said.

Finally the waiter came and took their orders and shortly there after brought them their drinks. Alana ordered some champagne and James got sparkling spring water. As they talked Alana finished off her first glass of champagne and James quickly ordered her another. James knew his mother wasn't much of a drinker so a couple more glasses would have her all over the place. The restaurant was a very nice one with elaborate decorations and a live violinist who played as the diners enjoyed their meals. Alana couldn't stop looking around at all the different pictures and decorations all over the walls. As she looked she drank another glass of champagne as James sipped his water.

"This place is unbelievable." Alana said.

"Yeah, it sure is." James said looking deep into his mother's eyes.

After a few minutes Alana said she had to go to the bathroom before their food arrived. As she walked to the bathroom Alana realized that she was now pretty drunk. In the bathroom she decided that she wouldn't drink anymore tonight. At the table James was debating his options. He was running out of time and if he didn't do something tonight with his mother there was no guarantee that she wouldn't just shut him out for the last day before his dad got home. As James debated his options the waiter brought their food out. Just as the waiter had finished putting their food on the table Alana came back from the bathroom.

"This smells goooooood." Alana said smiling.

As the two ate Alana began to get thirsty. When the waiter came back around Alana asked for some water. James heard his mother ask for water and knew she must be almost drunk if she's asking for just water.

"Water? It's her birthday. She'll have champagne." James said smiling at the waiter.

Alana just smiled thinking that her son really wanted her to enjoy her birthday dinner. As the two finished their meals James noticed that his mother had almost drank all of her glass of champagne. He smiled as he noticed his mother was very red in the face. He knew he must be drunk by now but she wasn't showing it. Since he couldn't tell if his mother was feeling anything he decided to see if he couldn't get he blood pumping a little bit. There was a dance floor in the middle of the restaurant where people could slow dance to the music of the violin player.

"Can I have this dance?" James asked as he stood up.

Alana smiled as she stood up. She thought it was very sweet of her son to dance with her. As they reached the dance floor James took Alana's hand in his and they began to dance. Alana put her head on her son's shoulder as they danced. It had been a wonderful evening so far and she was having a great time. As the dance went on Alana started to feel slightly warm. Like someone had turned off the air conditioning. Before long Alana's head felt like it was floating.

"I tink I've had too much to drink." Alana said with slightly slurred speech.

"You'll be just fine. One more dance then we can go." James said.

James was waiting for his mom to say something like she'd just said. He now knew that she wasn't fully in control anymore. It was time to see just how far he could push his game.

"Go all the way or go home." James said to himself as they started the second dance.

The slow movement of the dance made Alana almost too dizzy to stand but she was having a wonderful time thanks to the alcohol. As the dance wore on Alana felt her son's hand slowly slide down from her lower back to her ass. In her fogged mind Alana was barely aware of the movement but she knew something wasn't right.

"You better behave yourself." Alana said as she danced.

"What, oh sorry mom." James replied smiling.

"It's ok, just remember that I'm your mother." Alana said smiling.

After a few more minutes Alana felt her son's other hand on her ass. Alana rolled her eyes at her son's blatant attempt but as long as he doesn't do anything else what's the harm, Alana thought to herself. The alcohol had Alana very comfortable with herself and she actually started to like the feeling of her son's hands on her ass. Once James realized that his mother wasn't going to freak out he knew he was on to something. As they danced James started to caress his mother ass. Gently he squeezed one cheek then the other. Alana's ass was both soft and firm as James kneaded the fleshy globes.

"That feels good. But you know you shouldn't be doing that." Alana said as she looked at her son through glazed eyes.

"If it feels good then why stop?" James said.

"Because I'm your mother honey." Alana said.

As James groped his mother's ass his cock began to stir. He took the opportunity to grind his hips into his mother. Alana felt her son's cock pressed into her stomach but she didn't see any harm in it. In fact in her fogged mind she really didn't mind anything. All she knew was that what her son was doing felt good and that was enough. As they danced James continued squeezing his mother's ass and grinding his hard cock against her. Alana took her head off her son's shoulder and looked at her son. He was very handsome, and such a nice boy for taking her out to eat. Without realizing what she was doing Alana lightly kissed her son on the lips.

"Thanks sweetie, tonight is just wonderful." Alana said as she starred at her son.

"I'm just getting warmed up beautiful." James said still surprised at his mother's kiss.

Knowing it was time, James quickly he led Alana off the dance floor and paid the check.

"Well I guess we should be getting home." James said as he led his mother out the door.

Alana could barely stand now and all she did was giggle every other second. James was thrilled that his mother was this fucked up but he hoped she be able to make it to the car. James had to almost carry his mother the last few feet to the car. After setting her down in her seat James got in and drove as fast as he dared on the way home. As they drove, James looked over at his mother who was just starring out the window. What caught his eye, however, was the way his mother was sitting. On the way to the restaurant Alana had her legs closed very tightly but now, in her altered state, she had her legs spread wide open.

"Still with me over there?" James asked.

"Oh.....yeah baby....the lights sure are pretty at night." Alana said in a trance like state.

James put his hand on his mother's thigh almost shaking from his excitement. After a few seconds he noticed that his mother hadn't even moved. With more daring James moved his hand up his mother's thigh. Alana still hadn't said anything, so after taking a deep breath, James moved his hand under his mother's dress. As his hand came in contact with his mother's panties Alana turned and looked at her son. James froze; maybe he'd gone too far.

"You're a naughty boy baby, you shouldn't touch your mother like that." Alana said as her head swayed from side to side.

"No I'm not mom, I'm just trying to make you feel good. It does feel good doesn't it?" James said as his thumb rubbed his mother's pussy through the thin material of her panties.

"Ohhhhh...ummmmm yeah it does feel good." Alana said as her head leaned back on the seat.

Alana was starting to drift in and out of reality. She knew where she was but she didn't think what her son was doing was in any way wrong. As far as she was concerned if it felt good then it was alright. For the rest of the trip home James rubbed his mother's pussy and squeezed her thigh. The only reason he didn't do anything else was because he was afraid he would cum in his pants. As they pulled into the drive way James turned off the car and carried his mother up the steps. As he fumbled with the keys to unlock the door James noticed his mother was starring at him.

"What is it?" James asked.

"You're so handsome." Alana giggled.

James stood his mother up as straight as he could. Then he pulled the hair clip from her head causing her hair to fall down to its full length. For a moment James looked at his very beautiful mother then he pressed his lips against hers in an electric kiss. Alana offered no resistance as her son's tongue entered her mouth. In Alana's mind she was just kissing her son on the cheek for being such a good date but in reality she was making out with her son. James breathed heavily as his mother soft smooth lips pressed against his. Finally he broke the kiss. After a few more seconds he had the door open and was leading his mother into the living room. James led his mother over to the couch. After helping his mother sit down James began taking his shirt off. Alana sat there starring at her son as his shirt came off to reveal his muscular chest. In her confused state Alana was starting to forget that it was her son who was standing in front of her.

"I've been waiting for this." James said as he unbuckled his belt.

Alana watched as James pulled his slacks down. She could feel her pussy getting wet and almost like a robot she sat up on the couch and reached forward and grabbed her son's cock through his boxers.

"Oh yeah." James moaned as his mother squeezed his cock.

"Does that feel good baby?" Alana asked still not aware of what she was doing.

"You know what would feel really good?" James said.

"What?" Alana asked as she rubbed her son's cock.

"If you put it in your mouth that would feel really good." James said as he brushed the hair from his mother's eyes.

In Alana's altered mind the request seemed very reasonable. If it would feel good to suck her son's cock then she was going to do just that. Slowly Alana pulled her son's boxers down until his massive cock sprang free hitting her on the chin.

"Goodness you're big." Alana said with slurred speech.

"Oh god yes." James moaned. Alana reached forward and grabbed her son's massive cock. She then lifted her son's cock and used her tongue to trace a line up the underside of James' cock before popping the head into her mouth. Alana was on autopilot. Her body was so relieved to be getting some sexual gratification that her delirious mind had no chance fighting it.

"Oh shit mom......." James moaned as Alana's warm mouth surrounded the head of his cock.

Alana's lips slid back and forth on her son's cock as her tongue teased the engorged head. Her son's cock tasted like heaven as she struggled to fit even a third of its length into her mouth.

"God you're so big." Alana said as she used her other hand to jerk off her son.

James grabbed Alana by the back of her head and pushed his cock deeper into her mouth causing her to gag.

"Easy baby." Alana laughed.

Alana lifted her son's heavy cock and alternated between sucking her son's cock and licking his balls. James looked down at his mother sucking his cock contently and knew he couldn't last much longer. Alana slurped and sucked her son's huge cock faster and faster. She was very aroused and starting to want her son to fuck her. "Oh mom, I'm gonna cum....go slower..." James moaned.

"Ok baby......god your cock is big." Alana said as she went back to slowly sucking her son off.

After a few more minutes James closed his eyes and with a grunt unloaded a huge load of cum into his mother's mouth.

"OHHHHH.....FUCK!" James moaned as his cock drained into Alana's mouth.

"UMmmmmmmm......baby you taste good." Alana said as her tongue was coated with her son's cum.

Alana continued to suck her son's cock as it pulsed. With each pulse more cum filled her mouth and Alana continued to swallow every drop. Finally Alana could feel her son's cock softening.

"You taste really good." Alana said as her son's soft cock slipped from her lips.

"Goddamn you can suck a cock." James said as he watched his mother clean his cock with her mouth.

After a few seconds Alana let go of her son's cock and fell backwards into the couch. Her eyes were almost closed. She was completely out of it. James wasn't anywhere near done so he was glad to see his mother still too drunk to reason.

"Come here sexy." James said as he pulled his mother to her feet.

James leaned forward and kissed his mother deeply. Their tongues coiled around each other tightly as they kissed each other like lovers. Finally breaking the kiss James grabbed the bottom of his mother's dress and pulled it over her head.

"But baby, now I'm naked." Alana said with the innocence of a child.

"That's how I want you to be mom. You're gorgeous." James said.

James leaned forward and began kissing his mother on her neck. The sensation caused Alana to moan with pleasure. Slowly James made his way down to his mother's breasts. He sucked his mother's tits for a while gently nibbling on her nipples.

"Oh god baby that feels great." Alana moaned.

James got down on his knees and kissed his mother's stomach before pulling her panties down. The sight of his mother's shaved pussy was intoxicating. Slowly he leaned forward and with his tongue spread Alana's pussy lips. "OHHH!!!!!GOD......" Alana screamed.

James put his hands on his mother's hips and sat her down on the couch. Then he lifted both of her legs and spread them apart as wide as he could. Alana could barely think as her son's tongue flicked her clit.

"Your pussy tastes great mom." James said in between licks.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Alana groaned in pleasure.

After a few more minutes James was becoming aggravated at the low sitting couch. His neck was starting to cramp up as he ate Alana's pussy. After a little while longer James stood up and took his mother by the hand and led her up the stairs to her bedroom. As the two lovers made their way to the bed James cut on the lamp beside the bed. The room lit up and Alana collapsed on the end of her bed. In front of her was her son, cock at full staff, about to fuck her. Alana spread her legs wide. She was a bit surprised that she felt her son's tongue, not his cock, touch her pussy. James wasn't about to pass up the opportunity to taste his mother's pussy again. Slowly his tongue teased Alana's swollen pussy lips.

"Oh god baby...." Alana moaned.

James used his left hand to spread his mother's pussy lips so his tongue could get to the really tasty pink meat of her pussy. As his tongue probed his mother's clit James slipped his middle finger into her hot pussy. Alana was writhing on the bed as her son ate her pussy like there was no tomorrow. Although her son was very good at eating pussy Alana only wanted one thing.

"Baby, I want you to put your cock inside me." Alana said as she locked her alcohol fueled eyes with her son.

James stood up and positioned his cock right in front of Alana's pussy. Slowly he leaned forward until the head of his massive cock was inside his mother. Alana's mouth opened wide as another inch was buried inside her pussy.

"OH!!!.....go slow baby.......really slow." Alana screamed in both pain and pleasure.

James did as he was asked. As he slid his cock deeper into his mother he leaned forward and took a nipple into his mouth. Alana's fingernails raked down her son's back. With another push James had about half of his cock inside his mother. He slowly withdrew and then pushed again. After repeating this for a few times James rose up and locked eyes with Alana. With one last push James buried his entire cock in his mother's womb.

"OHHHHH.......FUCK.....OHHHH GOD!!!!" Alana screamed as her son's cock pressed into her belly. The look on Alana's face sent James over the edge. He began fucking his mother with all he had. Alana locked her legs around her son and enjoyed the best fucking she had ever had. Alana couldn't believe how much her son's cock stretched her pussy. The sensation of fullness was unbelievable.

"GODDAMN MOM......YOUR PUSSY'S TIGHT!!!" James screamed as his mother's pussy milked his cock.

Alana groaned with pleasure and her son fucked her hard and fast. She could feel his balls slapping against her ass with each thrust. With every powerful thrust Alana could feel her son's cock swelling. She knew he would cum soon and the alcohol made sure she didn't care. In between moans Alana looked at her son as he fucked her raw. Alana could feel her climax building with every powerful thrust of her son's cock. Before long she was screaming at her son.

"FUCK ME....FUCK ME.......FUCK ME HARDER!!!!" Alana moaned.

James picked up the pace with his last few thrusts. Alana finally let go completely.

"OH FUCKING ......SHIT.....FUCK.....I'M CUMMINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!." Alana screamed as her orgasm rushed through her.

James kept fucking his mother as she came. Alana tensed up and screamed as she experienced the biggest orgasm of her life. James starred at his mother's face as she shook. Alana convulsed for a good minute as her son kept fucking. Just as her orgasm let up a little Alana opened her eyes. Just as they made eye contact James leaned forward and kissed his mother. As their tongues fought Alana could feel her son's cock erupting inside her. She could feel her son's hot cum coating her insides. As her son came Alana grabbed his ass and pulled him deeper inside of her. Alana began to feel her son's cum running out of her pussy. There simply wasn't any room for it. As her son's cock finally stopped erupting he collapsed on top of her. After a few minutes James rolled off of his mother. After about ten minutes James looked over at his mother. Her eyes were closed and she was almost motionless.

"Ha, she passed out." James said after checking to make sure she was still breathing.

James sat on the end of his mother's bed for a while thinking about tomorrow when Alana awoke. The alcohol would be out of her system by then and she would be fit to be tied. He knew he really didn't have anything to worry about because he could blackmail her just as easily as Sam had. Still, just as a little added insurance James went to his room and got his digital camera. James then got onto the bed beside his mother. He turned her head toward him and pushed his cock into her mouth. He snapped a picture then took a couple more in various poses. Satisfied he got up and walked to his room and fell asleep.

The next morning Alana awoke with a splitting headache and a very upset stomach. As she sat up in her bed Alana put her pounding head in her hands.

TheStinger
TheStinger
2,101 Followers