Family Nightmare Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheStinger
TheStinger
2,102 Followers

"Uhhhhhhh..........." Alana groaned.

"What the hell happened last night?" Alana asked herself as she looked around her room.

As the fog of last night lifted, Alana notice that she was sitting naked on her bed. Confused Alana stood up.

"Owwwwww....." Alana groaned as her pussy ached.

Alana stood there for a few seconds wondering why on earth her pussy was so sore. She tried to remember what happened last night but could only remember bits and pieces. After slipping on her house coat Alana walked downstairs. As she entered the living room she saw her dress and panties in front of the couch.

"Oh my god no." Alana thought to herself as she started to remember more of what happened.

Alana collapsed onto the couch in tears as the full enormity of what happened last night hit her. She had fucked her own son. As she sat on the couch crying she heard footsteps coming down the stairs. She couldn't bear to look at her son so she kept her head buried in the couch.

"How could you?!?" Alana asked crying heavily.

After a few seconds of silence Alana heard something drop onto the coffee table. Alana peeked out of one eye and saw what looked to be like photographs.

"What in the hell are those?" Alana asked as she finally glared at her son.

"See for yourself." James said coldly.

Alana picked up the pictures and immediately put her hand over her mouth. The pictures showed her son's cock in her mouth and her son performing oral sex on her.

"Before you say a word listen to what I have to say because I'm only going to say it once." James said calmly.

"Last week I saw you fucking Sam in the kitchen. I know he forced you into it at first but then you kept letting him fuck you. You walked around like nothing was wrong. You probably fucked dad like normal then had your little fuck parties with my best friend. Last night, while you were drunk, I fucked you in your own bed. As far as I'm concerned you can do whatever you want with dad and Sam but when I want to fuck you I will or I will tell dad what you've been doing and plaster those pictures all over the neighborhood. End of story. So why don't you go take a shower and get cleaned up?" James said as he sat down beside his mother.

Alana couldn't think of anything to say. Her son was right. She had fucked his best friend knowing how wrong it was and now she shouldn't be too surprised that her son had taken the same path as his friend. She cursed the day that her family had gone on that vacation.

"But I'm your mother. We can't do this. What I do with Sam is wrong but he's not my son." Alana said trying to explain herself.

"Look mom, I know he forced you into it. I still love you, but after what happened I don't think of you as just my mom. I think about fucking you all the time. You're the only woman I want." James said.

Alana knew her son was wrong for doing what he did but she wasn't surprised. After all, she'd just been through the same thing with Sam. If she used her body to help keep Sam from going crazy why couldn't she do the same for her son?

"Listen, no matter how wrong it is I'm going to help you. But it's going to be on my terms or not at all." Alana said trying to regain some control over the situation.

"What's that supposed to mean?" James asked.

"It means that I'm in control of when and who I sleep with. If you can't get that simple fact then you can take those pictures to whoever you want. I don't care anymore." Alana said as she looked into her son's eyes.

James couldn't believe that his mother had called his hand like this. He really didn't want to see his mother hurt. Besides, if she was still going to fuck him then that was all that mattered.

"Deal. You're in charge. As long as you still...help me out I'll do whatever your want." James said.

Alana smiled knowing that she was at the very least in charge of her family's nightmare.

"Good, the first thing I want you to do is destroy all these pictures. I'm going to take a shower." Alana said as she stood up.

As his mother took her shower James cut the pictures up into little strips and put them into a coffee can. He took the can into the back yard and burned the pictures.

Up in the shower Alana was deep in thought. She was proud of herself for standing up to her son. But her mind weighed heavily on the fact that now she was going to have to live three lives. She would still have to be the dutiful wife for her husband. She would also have to keep up her affair with Sam. And now on top of all that she was going to have to sleep with her own son. In the back of her mind she felt the slight tingle of pride that she was woman enough to satisfy three men.

The next day Alana and James got up early to go pick up Greg from the airport. As they drove they came upon a traffic jam caused by a big rig that had tipped over.

"This is just great." James said as he put the car in park.

"Calm down honey, it won't take that long." Alana said as she tried to see up ahead.

After a while every time the car would inch forward James would moan and groan. It eventually began to take its toll on Alana. After about twenty minutes of listening to her son's bellyaching Alana decided to put a stop to it. And she knew just how to do it. As James griped he felt something on his leg. He looked down and was surprised to see his mother's hand rubbing his cock through his shorts.

"What's the matter; I don't hear any more complaining." Alana said sarcastically.

"Uh......my day just took a turn for the better." James said smiling.

"Oh, I'm about to make your whole week." Alana said as she began to unbutton her son's shorts.

After Alana's slim fingers slid the zipper down on her son's shorts she reached into his boxer's and freed his massive cock. Alana starred at her son's cock for a few moments as she stroked it to its full hardness. Then as if it was nothing out of the ordinary Alana lowered her head and took her son's cock into her mouth.

"Ohhhh.....shit." James exclaimed.

Alana's tongue swirled around the head of her son's cock while her hand caressed his balls. The salty taste of her son's manhood caused her mouth to water. Before long Alana was bobbing her head up and down in her son's lap. The car was quiet except for slurping sounds. James used his hand to hold Alana's hair out of her face.

"Goddamn you're beautiful." James said as his mother's warm mouth engulfed is cock.

Alana popped her son's cock from her mouth and smiled.

"Thanks baby." Alana said as she kissed the tip of her son's cock before taking him into her mouth again.

After a few more minutes Alana could feel her son's cock swelling. She knew he was going to cum. In anticipation Alana picked up her pace.

"Oh.....God... mom....I'm gonna cum." James managed to say.

Alana sucked her son's cock with all she had. As her lips slid up and down on his cock she used her hands to jack him off. Finally she was rewarded.

"OHH.......SHIIIITTTT!!!!" James groaned as his cock erupted into his mother's mouth.

Alana's mouth kept a vacuum seal around her son's cock as he flooded her mouth with cum. As jet after jet of cum filled her mouth Alana held her ground. After she was sure that she had it all Alana lifted her head. She looked right into her son's eyes and swallowed every last drop of his cum. James was amazed at how sexy his mother was as she daintily used a napkin from the glove box to wipe the corners of her mouth like she'd just finished a steak.

"Looks like I won't be needing breakfast this morning." Alana said as she looked ahead out the windshield smiling.

THE END.

TheStinger
TheStinger
2,102 Followers