Family Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheStinger
TheStinger
2,081 Followers

Immediately Alana knew what the men wanted and the thought disgusted her. She wasn't about to be molested by a couple of backwoods hicks.

"But I'm married." She said trembling.

"So what, so am I." The man laughed.

"Either you do what we ask or my friend Tim out there has some fun with your two boys. He's been in jail for so long that he says it don't make a difference if it's a man or a woman to him." The man said grinning.

Alana's heart skipped a beat at the thought of what might happen to James and Sam. Again she begged the man for mercy.

"Please, don't hurt my son and his friend. They're just kids." She sobbed.

"Just do what we say and we won't hurt your son or his friend." The man said.

"What would you want me to do?" Alana said softly crying.

"Don't worry baby, it won't be so bad." The man said grabbing Alana's ass tightly with both hands.

"Well, we got a deal?" The man asked.

Alana looked down at the ground and shook her head yes. She would do anything to protect her son. The man smiled and grabbed her ponytail. He began to kiss her roughly. Alana fought at first but eventually his tongue forced her mouth open. The man greedily sucked on her face while squeezing her ass tightly. Finally the man broke his death grip on her ass and stopped. Alana was still in shock and just stood there with her eyes shut and her mouth open.

"I'm gonna tell my partner what a nice piece of ass you are. You wait a few minutes then you come out. But when you do I want you out of that dress." The man said smiling.

Alana could believe what he was saying. She thought that each of the men would take a turn with her in the bathroom. Now he wanted her to walk out in front of her son and Sam in just her bathing suit and do god knows what.

"Please, I can't do that. That's my son out there." Alana said

"I guess the deal's off then, been a while since my buddy's had a virgin asshole to play with." The man said smiling sadistically.

"You want' me to have sex with you and your friend with them watching? Please... I can't... " Alana cried.

Just as the man turned to walk out Alana grabbed his arm and with tears streaming down her face she shook her head yes. The man smiled and walked into the room where James and Sam were still tied up.

"Where the hell is my mom!" James shouted.

"She'll be out shortly." The man laughed.

The man leaned over and whispered into the other man's ear and a smile stretched across his face.

As the two men were whispering Alana was crying as she stripped off her dress. She knew what she had to do but the thought of being raped in front of her son and his friend was too much to bear.

"Better gag these two." One of the men said.

"Why... what did we do?" Sam said.

"Shut the hell up boy." The man said as he shoved a rag into Sam's mouth and then tied a bandana around it.

The same was done to James Just then the bathroom door opened and Alana stepped out in nothing but her bikini. Muffled words came from James and Sam as Alana walked into the room.

"Shut up and enjoy the show." One of the men said as he pulled off his shirt.

James and Sam both knew what was going to happen but their captors had tied them well. Alana looked at James with tears in her eyes as one of the men approached her. What she was about to do was to save him.

"Damn girl, you're fucking hot." The man said as he walked up to Alana.

"Be gentle Steve, we don't get one like her too often." The man said finally revealing his partners name.

"Oh, I'll be real gentle Tim." Steve said.

Steve had groped her in the bathroom and Tim was doing the same as Alana tried not to look at her son and Sam. Tim was shorter than Steve but more muscular. He grabbed Alana's ass and shoved his tongue down her throat. Alana was taken by surprise but didn't fight for fear of what they would do to James and Sam.

James and Sam turned away neither of them not wanting to see Alana raped.

Alana was surprised when she felt Tim's hand go inside her bikini bottoms. His hands were rough like sand paper as they rubbed her ass.

"Goddamn you taste good bitch." Tim hissed as he moved down Alana's neck.

Steve walked up behind Alana and ripped her bottoms off. In an arrogant move he threw the bottoms at Sam, hitting him right in the head. Sam turned and glared at the man angrily but soon saw Alana's long legs and bare ass. His eyes then saw her trimmed bush and even in this situation he felt a twitch in his pants. Try as he might he couldn't turn away.

Steve knelt down behind Alana and spread her ass cheeks to reveal her pussy. Alana looked at Sam starring at her in this depraved position and tears started to fall once again. Her misery was interrupted when she felt Steve's tongue as it parted her pussy lips. She jumped slightly. Simultaneously Tim undid her top and exposed her tits.

"Holy shit, those are fuckin' perfect." Tim said as he took Alana's breast into his mouth.

Alana's breasts weren't huge but they were very firm and round. She had joked with her husband that if it weren't for her chest they might not have met.

The comment made James' head spin around and to his horror he saw two men surrounding his completely naked mother. His hands strained against the rope securing him.

Alana was trying to block out what was happening but the combined sensations of her pussy being eaten and her tits being sucked had her body starting to betray her.

"Unnnnnghhhhhh... " She moaned softly.

Steve continued his assault on her pussy. His tongue quickly darting in and out of her while his thumb rubbed her clit. With all her might she tried to stop herself but slowly her hips were starting to push backwards towards Steve's probing tongue.

Tim's expert mouth soon had Alana's nipples standing at attention. She glanced down at Tim and made eye contact. Tim again started kissing her deeply. Instinctively her tongue started to coil around his. The two men's smell flooded her nose. Alana's eyes clinched shut tightly as she felt her body betraying her. Her pussy was getting very wet and she could not stop it.

"Ummmm... ohhhhhhhhhh... " She moaned into Tim's mouth.

Without thinking Alana's hand dropped to Tim's leg. Quickly he grabbed her hand and placed it on the bulge in is blue jeans. Alana rubbed Tim's cock though his pants. She was astonished by the size. James and Sam couldn't believe their eyes as they watched Alana rubbing Tim's cock.

"Hey Steve, I think this bitch wants some of my cock." Tim said smiling.

Steve stopped his assault on Alana's pussy and stood up. Alana stood there in a daze until Tim pushed her to her knees.

"You go first Tim, you know how I like to watch." Steve said sitting on the bed.

"Hell yeah, c'mon bitch what you waitin on?" Tim said unzipping his pants.

Alana watched in horror as Tim's cock sprang into view. It was long and thick. Her husband wasn't small but Tim was definitely more well hung. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her toward his cock. As Alana opened her mouth she glanced toward her son. She closed her eyes as her lips wrapped around the head of Tim's cock. Alana had given her husband blowjobs before but it was a rarity.

"Oh shiiiiiittt... " Tim groaned as his cock slipped deeper into Alana's mouth.

Alana strained to accommodate Tim's cock in her mouth. She would never admit it but she liked the feel of a cock in her mouth. Her hand slowly grabbed the base of Tim's cock. She looked up at Tim's and began sucking his cock the best she could hoping to get it over with.

James looked at his mother as she was made to suck a strange man's cock. Even though she was his mother he began to feel his own cock twitch as Alana's lips slid up and down Tim's cock.

Without thinking Alana's free hand found its way to her pussy and she began to rub herself. The room was silent except for the slurping sounds Alana's lips were making on Tim's cock. She tried to concentrate sucking the man's cock but she could feel all the eyes in the room starring. She took in a deep breath and slid Tim's cock down her throat as far as she could hoping he was enjoying it enough to bring this to an end.

"Ummmm... "She groaned around Tim's cock.

She could feel his cock jumping more and more rapidly and knew he was about to cum. She picked up her pace trying to finish him off as quickly as she could.

"Oh... fuck... bitch... suck it" Tim shouted as Alana's mouth milked his cock.

Tim grabbed Alana's head with both hands and began ramming his cock in and out of her mouth. Tim was moving her head so roughly that Alana's ponytail unraveled.

"Fuck... shit... I'm gonna cum" Tim shouted.

Out of all the times she had sucked her husband's cock she had never let him cum in her mouth. But before she could finish her next thought...

"Oh... my fucking god!!" Tim shouted as he began to cum.

Alana was taken by surprise as the first jet of cum filled her mouth. She swallowed trying not to gag. The next blast choked her a little and Tim's cock popped from her mouth. Tim wasn't done just yet.

"Fuck... oh... fuck... " Tim moaned as another blast of cum erupted from his cock covering Alana's nose and mouth.

Finally one last shot of cum landed across Alana's neck. She'll never know why she did what she did next but Alana took Tim's softening cock back into her mouth and sucked out the last bit of cum. She then let Tim's limp cock out of her mouth with a plop. She looked toward her son and Sam with cum still dripping from her face. She couldn't believe it but both of them had very noticeable bulges. She had little time to think before Steve grabbed her head and told her to unzip his pants.

"Well, how was she?" Steve asked Tim.

"Best I've had in a long damn time." Tim said leaning against a wall.

Alana's hands shaked as she pulled Steve's zipper down. She unsnapped the button holding his pants up and pulled them down. His cock sprang up and hit her on the chin. While not as thick as Tim's cock Steve's was longer. With Tim's cum dripping down between her breasts Alana took Steve's cock in her mouth. Since his cock wasn't as thick she could take more of Steve's cock into her mouth. With the taste of Tim's cum still in her mouth her head started bobbing back and forth on Steven's cock. His cock soon glistened with Alana's saliva.

"Shit you were right Tim." Steve said.

"Lick my balls bitch." Steve said as he pulled his cock from Alana's mouth.

He grabbed Alana by the hair and pushed her towards his balls. Her tongue darted out and she began to lick Steve's balls.

"Look at your mom now boy. She's licking my balls and loving it." Steve shouted at James.

"Tell him you love my cock bitch!" Steve shouted at Alana.

She looked up at him with a defeated look on her pretty face. She didn't want to say anything but she was afraid for her son and Sam.

"I love your cock." She whispered.

"Say it louder bitch so they can hear how much of a whore you are." Steve said.

Alana's eyes found their way to her son. He was starring at her trying his best to break free but she knew he couldn't.

"I love your cock." She said loudly as she took Steve's cock back into her mouth.

It was the nastiest thing his mom had ever said but James couldn't look away. Sam was tormented also. He liked Alana and hated to see her hurt but she was so beautiful that he couldn't stop himself from watching.

"Damn bitch you suck good. But I want some of that pussy." Steve said lifting Alana to her feet.

Steve turned Alana toward her son and Sam and stood behind her. He held her arms behind her back and started kissing her neck. Steve's free hand grabbed one of her tits and squeezed it tightly.

"Unnghhhhh... " Alana groaned.

Alana opened her eyes and starred at her son. She was totally naked in front of him while some strange man groped her. Steve's hand dropped to her trimmed pussy and he started to rub her clit.

"Ummmm... oh... shit... " Alana moaned as she arched her back.

"See that boys. This whore loves what I'm doing." Steve said as his middle finger entered Alana's pussy.

Alana's body was on autopilot. Her knees were week and she was light headed. Every time Steve's finder entered her pussy shockwaves pulsed through her body. She bit her bottom lip and moaned softly.

"Get on the bed bitch." Steve ordered.

Alana walked over to the bed and sat down.

"Not like that bitch. On all fours." Steve demanded.

Alana turned and got onto the bed on her hands and knees. Steve turned her so that her pussy and ass were fully exposed to James and Sam. Both boys starred at the sight of this beautiful woman spread before them. Steve walked up behind Alana and rammed all of his cock into her in one violent lunge.

"Ooohhhhhhhhh fuuuuccccckkkk!!" Alana screamed as Steve's cock pistoned into her.

"Goddamn this bitch is tight!" Steve screamed.

He began fucking Alana in one steady rhythm. Alana's head was spinning as this man's cock filled her like she had never been before. As much as she deplored the situation it did feel good to her. Without knowing it her hips started pushing back onto Steve's cock.

"Look at this fucking whore." Steve said to Tim as he stopped pumping Alana's pussy.

Even though he had stopped she was still impaling herself over and over again onto Steve's cock. James and Sam just starred as Alana fucked herself.

"Ummm... ohhhh... my god." Alana groaned through clinched teeth.

Steve could feel Alana's pussy starting to grip his cock. He leaned forward and started whispering into her ear as his cock slid in and out of her trimmed snatch. Alana could feel her own orgasm building and she tried to fight it.

"C'mon bitch, tell me you want me to fuck your brains out." Steve whispered into her ear.

Alana said nothing as Steve continued to pound her. Steve pulled his cock from her pussy and laid down on his back.

"Sit on my cock bitch." Steve ordered.

Alana straddled Steve's cock but just as she was about to sit he spun her around to face James and Sam. She tried not to make eye contact. Her eyes shut when she felt Steve's cock entering her again. Uncontrollably her mouth opened and a moan escaped her lips.

"Umm... gooddddd... " She moaned.

Without Steve telling her to Alana's hips started to rise and fall faster and faster on Steve's cock. She could not control her body any longer.

"Oh... uhhhmmmmmmm... fuuuckkk... " She hissed.

Before long she was slamming her pussy down onto Steve's cock. She sat straight up and as she did she started to squeeze her own tits.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh... fuck... unnghhhhh... " Alana moaned loudly.

Sam and James starred at Alana's face as she fucked Steve's cock. They couldn't tell if she was in pain or ecstasy. Steve began pushing upward as Alana was pushing down burying his cock even deeper into her pussy.

"Ohmygod... ohmygod... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... " Alana groaned as her body took over.

"Fuck yeah bitch cum on my cock!" Steve shouted.

"Fuuuuuuuuuccckkk... OOOOHHHHHHHHHH... I'M CUUUMMMINNNNNGG!!" Alana shouted as her pussy began to spasm. Her body went limp and she collapsed on top of Steve. She was breathing in short gasps as her orgasm tore through her body.

The sensation of Alana cuming was all that Steve could bear. With a grunt his cock erupted deep inside of her. Through clouded eyes she starred at her son. Her mouth was open slightly as she felt hot cum filling her insides.

It seemed like an eternity had passed when Alana felt Steve roll her off of him. She just lied there exhausted, her body glistening with sweat. Her chest was rising and falling as she tried to recover.

"Goddamn that whore can fuck!" Steve said to Tim.

James and Sam sat motionless. They had given up trying to break free and now they just starred in shock at what the two men had just done to Alana. She looked almost asleep as some of Steve's cum dripped from her pussy. Her body was still trembling slightly from her intense orgasm when she felt someone kissing her stomach. When she looked down she was shocked to see Tim back for more.

"Please... stop... I can't... " Alana moaned slightly, her body still too weak to fight back.

Tim didn't say anything as he started to lick Alana's inner thighs. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her tongue traced her top lip as Tim got closer to her swollen pussy. Tim raised his head and lined his cock up with Alana's gaping pussy. Slowly he began to push forward. His thick cock stretching Alana's pussy wider than it had ever been stretched before.

"Ummmm... ohhhhh yesssss." Alana squealed softly.

"Damn your pussy is good bitch." Tim whispered into her ear as he began to fuck her.

Tim went slowly at first but gradually built up speed until he was literally pile driving Alana's pussy. Alana's head was spinning as Tim fucked her and eventually her hands found there way to his ass and she actually began to pull him toward her as they fucked.

As they fucked Tim was relentlessly attacking Alana's tits. Her nipples stood out like pencil erasers. With each thrust Alana's mouth would open slightly. Eventually she was panting and moaning loudly.

"Oh shit... fuuuuckkkkk... " She moaned.

"Tell me how bad you want it bitch." Tim hissed into her ear.

Alana didn't say anything, not wanting to degrade herself further. But in her fogged mind her reasoning was becoming more and more diluted.

"C'mon bitch, tell me how bad you want me to fuck you." Tim said slowing his pace.

Alana felt Tim slowing and her body began to take control.

"Fuck me baby... please fuck me... " She whispered into Tim's ear.

"What was that whore? Speak up." Tim said as he began to fuck Alana harder and faster.

"Please... ooohhhhhhhhhh... fuck me... " Alana groaned a little louder. She could feel her orgasm building and god help her she didn't want Tim to stop.

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" Tim shouted as he thrust his cock deep into Alana's wet pussy.

"OOOHHHHHH... PLEASE FUCK ME!! FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK!!... OOHHHHHHHH... FUCK... I'M CUUUMMMINGGGGG!!" Alana screamed as her back arched enough to lift Tim.

Her pussy flooded with juice and her body shook uncontrollably. Tim kept fucking trying his hardest to fuck the poor woman senseless. Finally he could go no further.

"Oh my fucking god!" Tim hollered as his cock erupted inside Alana's spasming cunt.

Alana's mouth opened as Tim's cum flooded her pussy. Finally emptied Tim pulled out of Alana. She collapsed unconscious onto the bed. Physically and mentally exhausted.

"You boys still with us?" Steve said having not heard so much as a whimper from James and Sam for about a half hour.

"Looks like they're more than still with us." Tim laughed as he pointed to Sam's erection.

"Damn boy, if you wanted some action all you had to do was ask." Tim laughed.

"Wake up the slut Tim, let's make her suck off this one in front of her kid." Steve said.

James head shook back and forth as he tried his hardest to yell no, but the gag was doing its job all too well.

Alana's eyes slowly open as Tim shook her violently. She thought that maybe it was all a dream. But her hopes soon faded when she saw James and Sam still tied to their chairs. She tried to close her spread legs as she felt the last of Tim's cum drain out of her. Tim grabbed her and through her to the floor in front of Sam.

"You got this boy all worked up bitch." Tim laughed.

Alana looked at Sam and as her eyes focused she saw the tent in Sam's pants.

"Well bitch, help the boy out." Steve said as he pushed Alana toward Sam.

"Please... I've done what you want... don't make me do this." Alana begged.

"I said help the boy out bitch." Steve shouted with his hand raised like he was going to slap Alana.

Alana looked up at Sam and silently mouthed the words I'm so sorry as her fingers began to undo his pants. Sam sat in disbelief as the woman of his dreams pulled his cock out of his pants.

TheStinger
TheStinger
2,081 Followers