Family Nude Day

Story Info
National Nude Day doesn't quite go as I had planned.
19.7k words
4.44
162.3k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,957 Followers

Everyone having sex is at least 18. This story is a work of fiction. I made it all up. Special thanks to goducks1 for his help making this better. This is an entry for the National Nude Day contest.

*****

Chapter 1 -- Not Again

Dee calls out to me, screaming, "DAD! I need to go shopping! DAD! Where are you? DAD! NOW! I have nothing to wear!"

She finds me in the living room, trying to watch my small market baseball team lose again. We spend on a whole team what the big market teams spend on a single player. Because it is so uneven, we suck and have no chance. This makes me mad that baseball is so unfair. If only it were like football and everyone had a chance.

For the second time just this month, my daughter needs to go shopping because she needs more clothes. This makes me furious. I average shopping once a month for each of my two daughters. I have had enough.

When she finds me, she stops between me and the TV. She sucks as a window. A guy can only take so much. I love my daughter, but something must be wrong. I take her by the hand into the nearby laundry room. I don't see clothes in the stack of garbage, on the floor, or on the walls. I see nothing left in the washer or dryer. I take her hand, and we go to her room. Clothes don't walk off on their own, where else can they be?

Deidra, my other daughter, comes out of her room, "Can I come with, I need another blouse and three panties?" I imagine myself slobbering, smoke coming from my bull horns, and my eyes are red. There is a fire on top of my head. I am a demon in my mind. I punch the door, and it flies open.

She has on her bed all her clothes. I am an ass hole, I force them to do this, so I can see what they have. She has three single, non-matching socks and only five panties. A blouse has a big tear in front. I know better than to ask about that, her answer will only make things worse.

I grunt and walk out. Dee's door is already open, and her clothes are carefully and neatly laid out. She has less than Deidra. I look at her with disdain. How do you lose clothes so quickly? You put clothes on, you wear them, and then at night, you take them off. This family is very careless. What can I do? I scream, and both girls cower before me. I don't feel any better.

I holler, "Get dressed, we are going ... shopping." The last word is shallow in defeat.

My wife comes out, "Oh, can I come with too? I need some ..."

The anger is back, and she knows to stop. She is so cute when she is in fear of me, it stops me every time. She knows just the look to use, it works every time and then she smiles at me. She knows, and she knows I know, she won.

I mumble, "Go get your shoes on."

She rushes off to get her shoes. I don't understand how I lose every time. I had anger, I was on a roll, they are wrong, I am right, and now I am taking three women shopping. They could at least let me think I win occasionally.

We go out shopping, and it's every bit as horrible as you would expect. We spend way too much time trying on things they have no intention of buying. They spend way too much time examining panties and bras. I spend half of our time standing away from them and blushing. They tease me to no end, embarrassing me in front of an entire store. They hold up tiny outfits and yell, "Hey daddy, would I look good in this?"

My wife is the worst, which is surprising. She is cute, sexy, has an almost perfect body. Her personality is outgoing, volunteers a lot, and she loves me unconditionally. Practically, the ideal wife. I love her with all my heart, there is no other woman for me.

Her one weakness is in bed. She has a low sex drive and is very conventional. She enjoys me giving, but she doesn't return the favor very well. I love her tremendously. Me getting her off is usually enough for me. Sadly, it's a good thing it is because often we end there, leaving me hanging. I don't understand it. How can a woman that loves me, not give me any satisfaction? No ending, no cum, no happiness, and most importantly, no relief.

As the salesgirl rings us up, she lightly laughs at the sunscreen.

I am amused, so I ask, "What is so funny about sunscreen?"

She looks at me and is shy, "I just imagined you and your family Saturday."

She is on a different planet right now, I give her a blank look, and my jaw is open.

She turns bright red, "Oh, I am sorry. Oh crap. Stuck my foot in my mouth good that time. I am so sorry. We have been selling a ton for sunscreen for Saturday, it's National Nude Day. The forecast is lots of sun, and people don't want their ... their junk getting sunburn."

With just a touch of sarcasm, I ask, "What's next, National breathing day? How about National Walking Day? People aren't going to walk around all day naked, no way."

She tells me, "$374.85, credit?"

I was far louder and animated than I should have been, "What? How much? Son of a ..."

I get the death stare by my wife. I have gone too far. I slap down my credit card.

The ride home is silent. As I am walking in the house my phone rings, it's my son Dan. He is twenty-six but still living at home while his personal handy-man business grows.

Dan is always in a rush, "Hi dad, I am out with friends. I will be staying over and then we are going down to the beaches tomorrow to see the women. Should be great viewing tomorrow."

I grunt.

Dan laughs, "What, another shopping trip? Most of my jeans and shirts have been repaired from wearing out. That sucks dad. I don't think they appreciate their clothes, you need to take their clothes away from them for a day. Then they will appreciate them more and take care of their stuff. Anyways, I need to run, I will be back Sunday morning. See ya."

My son is a genius, he mentioned that my daughters don't appreciate their clothes. I see this with kids and cars. You give a kid a car, and it's no big deal. Within two years it's trashed, and they want another one. You help a kid buy a vehicle, and they put their own money into it. That car stays in pristine condition, and it is serviced regularly. It's like everything in life, they don't treat my stuff like they do things they purchase with their own money.

Both my daughters are 19 (twins) and going to a local community college. No reason they can't start buying their own clothes. I sigh. No way their mother forces them to buy their own clothes while in college. It was a good thought. I think some more. How do I teach them a lesson?

It hits me, "National Nude Day. I take away their clothes, they can see what it's like if I don't buy more. I will embarrass the hell out of them. My wife might join them, let's see how I feel. That will be fun to see. Time to make a list of chores for tomorrow. I don't want them hiding in their rooms.

+++++

It's 10:00 PM on Friday night. I am still mad from a few hours ago when we went shopping. My wife and I are in bed reading. I get out of bed and ask my daughters to join us for a minute in our bedroom. They are both shocked and scared, I never do this. My wife is mad at me for not discussing this with her first. She doesn't realize that is exactly why I didn't. She would talk me out of this.

I start out with my charming smile, "Ok. We need to have a little chat. I am sure you saw me blow a gasket today at having to go shopping again. I am sorry for getting mad. I don't understand, but life goes on. It occurred to me that you don't value your clothes very much or you would watch out for them better than you do. I could sit here and lecture you for a week straight, and I doubt we would see any difference."

My wife Lisa says with a nasty voice, "Who made you the brain surgeon today?"

I smile, my wife just made my list as well.

I continue my speech, "Tomorrow we are going to try an experiment. It won't cost you anything, and I think it will be enlightening. You may even love it." I snicker. "This experiment just happens to coincide with a national holiday."

The smiles fall from the faces of both of my daughters. They know.

With a devilish smile, I continue, "Tomorrow, you will take part in National Nude Day. No clothing for twenty-four hours. I have a full day planned of activities, so we can experience the day."

Immediately they are complaining and talking over each other.

Lisa smugly cuts in, "I think this is a wonderful idea. You will get to be liberated for a day and learn a lesson at the same time."

I smile, "I am so glad you feel that way, you are joining them as well."

Lisa shouts at me, "No way I am getting naked in front of our children."

The other two are still complaining about the same thing.

I shout, "Enough! I made up my mind, go to bed. Spankings and getting the mail go with wearing clothes tomorrow. No robes, shoes, sandals, socks, hats, no nothing. Good night, and go to bed now!"

They are mad. I push my children out of my room. Lisa is furious with me. She rolls over and turns off the lamp. Yeah, I won. However, the win feels hollow. Did I push them too far? No. They need to learn a lesson and start respecting their clothes.

Chapter 2 -- National Nude Day

I wake up the next day, and my wife is not in bed. I take a shower and no towels. I dry off with a blanket. I reach for my underwear, empty. Fuck me. I look in my drawers, every single stitch of clothing I own is missing. So much for that hollow win. She took that away from me too. I am a big man, 6' 5" tall and 180 pounds. I have plenty of muscle because I work out often.

I work in an office building with an excellent gym. It pays well, but the gym is the best part of the job, I hate it. On the positive side, I am lean and muscular. I knew with my three beauties running around naked, I was going to need heavy duty pants to hide my erections. My wife took that away from me too. Now I will be the one embarrassed all day long. Today is going to suck. My wife and daughters are too good looking to not give me erections all day long.

Oh well, time to go downstairs and see the family. I can hear them talking even though they are trying to be quiet. The girls are still mad, and they're both giving their mother hell for my devious plan. She isn't backing down, not one bit. As I near the kitchen I can see Deidra. Oh yes, today is going to suck. Both my daughters are 6' tall, athletic, run a lot, and have 38C breasts that still stand up high. Today I have proof their bras are only for looks, they have no function. I now also know that both of my daughters shave all the way.

Now I am hard as a rock. If I had a 4" cock, it wouldn't be so bad, but with seven and a quarter, they are going to notice and realize I am that perv they always thought I was. I should go back to bed.

Deidra sees me and stares at me before shouting, "You fucking PERVERT! I am your daughter! Why are you gawking at me! Is this why we are naked? So, you can get off on watching us! Fuck you! I can't believe how sick you are."

That hurt my soul. Was she right? The shame and humiliation hit me. I walk into the kitchen and sit down. How am I going to hide today? How can I stop my cock from getting hard?

Self-confidence, gone. Manliness, gone. Motivation, gone. Loved husband and father, gone. I am ready to die from embarrassment. I hear my wife talking at me, I start to focus.

Lisa shouts at me, "Hey you mother fucker, you're making breakfast today. I am not going to have hot oil splashing and sizzling on me. You wanted us naked, you got it."

Dee giggles, "Damn dad, that's the biggest cock I have ever seen." Then in a very soft voice, she says, "Too bad it never gets used."

Lisa is quick to fire back, "What the fuck did you just say?"

Dee paused and then decided that saying nothing was far smarter. She was correct, Lisa would have exploded. I give her a sly smile, which only Dee saw. I know she appreciated that.

Dee says, "I want pancakes and sausage for breakfast."

I was a bit gruff, "Fine. I will cook and make pancakes and sausage. I may even put some blueberries in them, then we can call them healthy."

Lisa is quick to snap at me again, "Putting blueberries in bakery and then smothering it with butter and sugary syrup made with high fructose corn syrup is NOT a healthy breakfast."

Dee took a few steps towards me, gave me a big hug, and then sat down. What I felt was two razor sharp nipples stab my chest followed by the sensational sliding of her breasts. I am rock hard again in an instant. Both Dee and Deidra giggle more at me. I can't look at them, I am humiliated. Lisa is furious at Dee for her stunt.

I take out the Bisquick and read the recipe for pancakes. I start preheating the griddle and soon have sausage patties frying up. It doesn't take long to learn I don't need to be near the stove unless I am turning over sausage.

As I am taking off the sausage, a big spray of oil shoots out, hitting my stomach and top of my cock. I howl in pain while my wife giggles happily. Deidra ran for a paper towel and wet it with chilly water. She hugs my leg, a breast goes on each side. She daintily pats down my stomach where there are tiny red spots. Without thinking, she is holding my cock while rubbing it with the towel. I think it may be innocent.

Lisa explodes with a fierce barrage of insults at our daughter. I won't dignify them here, but she was brutal enough to bring our daughter to tears. I start on pancakes now. Lisa sure has a burr up her ass. I am just as naked as they are. Lisa is a gorgeous woman. However, even she might be feeling a bit insecure with Dee and Deidra in the same room naked. My wife is #3 in this household. With different women, she could be #1, but not with our two daughters. They are that spectacular.

I have had a boner all morning now and am suffering a bit from blue balls. I never should have had the thought, "Can it get any worse?" You know what happens when you think that? Something happens to make life for me far worse. My sweet innocent daughter Dee is the cause of my problem now. I start handing out pancakes and making more.

Dee asks my wife, "Mom, how does dad compare to other men you have had?"

I am lucky I am cooking. Lisa was trying to drink coffee, and it came out of her nose. To say she is shocked by the question would be a real understatement.

Dee asks again, "Certainly you weren't a virgin. How does dad stack up? I know what he has, but I want your opinion. It will help me with dating."

That last statement saved her from a beating, due to making Lisa more embarrassed.

Lisa was very careful in her wording, "Some were ok, some were terrible, and a few were spectacular." She got dreamy for a few moments. "I have not had a huge sample, but enough to know the good from the bad."

Deidra asked, "Is bigger better?"

Lisa was quick to answer, "No." Damn, that hurt. "Generally bigger is better but too big can be bad. Some of my best were with something much smaller." She can't look at me.

Deidra's next comment almost sent me to the floor when she says, "Is that why you don't screw dad anymore?"

What did she just say? How the hell does she know? I serve pancakes and make more.

Lisa is defensive, "Your dad is a very happy man in the bedroom." That was a partial truth, but I am not calling her a liar. I can think it though. I think, "LIAR!!!!" I grin, Lisa gives me a half smile.

Dee follows up, "That wasn't what she asked, though. We know he makes you happy, which gives him pleasure, but he never gets to get off."

Lisa's mouth is hanging open.

Finally, she defends herself, "We still have sex. At our age, it just isn't the same. Nothing we haven't done already. Your father is quite happy and exceedingly happy with our marriage."

I wonder, why are they pushing her so hard? What is their goal?

I sit down to eat with the next to last set of pancakes. The sausage is cold, oh well.

Deidra asks, "Are you going to help dad out?"

Lisa answers, weakly, "Your father can eat sausage and pancakes without any issue. I don't need to help him out."

Dee is frustrated, "Dad's boner has been going all day. Three naked gorgeous female bodies, he is excited. Yet no release for two hours now. You going to leave him like that?"

Lisa is defensive again and shows some anger, "I am not blowing or fucking him in front of you two. No way, no how, not going to happen. He can jack himself off after breakfast."

Deidra likes that idea, "Mom, can we get off too? We are both horny from watching you and dad strut around. That cock of his looks delicious. You are so lucky to have it whenever you want."

Lisa lazily replies, "Oh yeah, lucky me, I get that cock all the time."

Dee is confused, "Mom, what's wrong?" That surprised Lisa, her jaw hung open. "All you have done is complain about dad and his huge cock. Most women would die for something like that. Yet you never fuck him, you won't save him from blue balls, and he doesn't seem to be in your top 100 of men you had sexually. You do like men, right?"

Deidra shakes her chest, which causes her breasts to wobble. She then mocks laughter. She is flirting with me.

Lisa responds to Dee, "Your father is boring and unimaginative in bed. Ok, you happy now?"

Deidra asks, "What have you done to make it better for him? He does a heck of a job on you. We can tell he gets you off at least four times, and you can't bother to go once with him." She pauses. "The walls are thin, we hear everything whether we want to or not."

While Deidra was talking, Dee lifts her breasts and licks her own nipples. Then makes like she is offering them to me. What got into these two? I am uncomfortable about these questions, but honestly, I would like to know the answers as well.

Lisa tells Deidra, "It takes more than owning a big cock to please me. He needs to know how to use it and get better over time."

Dee asks, "Dad didn't get better? Or was it that you got better somewhere else?"

Both Lisa and I look at her with a shocked expression. My expression is, "What are you suggesting?" Lisa's phrase is, "How did you know?" My world, as I know it just crumbled into a million pieces. Lisa reaches for me with her hand. I move away from her like it's a lethal touch. Rage, fury, jealousy, and pain hit me hard.

Deidra asks Lisa, "Mom, why are you unhappy? You haven't loved him for years. You make more money than dad does. Again, I ask, why are you unhappy?"

Lisa has trouble making words, but eventually fumbles out, "I still love him and what he does for me."

Dee continues, "Ok, now we are getting somewhere. This is all about you. You want him to love you. You want him to pleasure you. And you don't give a dam about his needs and desires because they don't matter. Your needs are far more important. Then because you like it, you start fucking a younger man."

Lisa rages, "You make it sound like I am a bad person!"

Dee screams, "YOU ARE!"

Wait a minute, Dee accused her of fucking younger men, and she DID NOT deny it!

Dee's comment startled Lisa. She didn't like that answer. My wife got up with what little dignity she had left and walked to our bedroom. Nobody followed. I think she is crying but after what I just heard, fuck her. We will end up just like most other marriages, a failure. That hurts, it's nothing I ever wanted, I thought we were doing ok.

Deidra reaches for me and pulls me close to her body. My shoulder lodges between her two breasts, which split to opposite sides. This feels much better than it should.

She whispers to me, "I am sorry daddy. We have known for a while and could not stand by and watch her abuse you like she has. We love you. We will care for you regardless of what mom does. She has a lot of thinking to do, and then you will need to respond appropriately. Until then, we have dishes to do, and then you have a list."

My wife is cheating on me, and they expect us to continue like nothing is wrong?

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,957 Followers