Family Nudist Camp Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,424 Followers

Frank and Joe stared as Bill pulled his penis out of Carol. Her swollen purple-brown pussy lips gaped open, showing her pink interior, gleaming with her juices and his semen.

Bill looked down between his wife's legs, then from Frank to Joe, fixing them with his eyes. "This is where you started," he said. "I fucked Carol in this little hole and you popped out. Now, you're grown men and we've come full circle."

"Cumming is right!" Carol giggled, opening her eyes, propping herself on her elbows, and looking around at her men. She was sticky, inside and out, with their freshly-squirted juice, but their rods were as hard as ever. Carol knew they'd be ready to shoot again in a few minutes.

"I need a little break," Carol continued, "but you boys are still ready to play. Go on without me."

Carol sat cross-legged on the blanket as Bill rose to his feet in front of her. Frank and Joe fell to their knees and licked Bill's rigid shaft and flaring head. She was already getting hot again, thinking about her sons tasting her and Bill's mixed juices on his pole.

Frank and Joe moved down to lick and suck Bill's balls. Carol raised her hands to her breasts, squeezing and caressing them while pinching and twisting her swollen nipples, as she watched Bill's erect penis towering over their sons' bobbing heads.

"Oh yeah!" Bill gasped as Joe's mouth closed around his swollen pole. He moaned with pleasure as Joe licked and sucked his flaring head before deep-throating his long wide shaft. Frank moved behind Bill, licking the little puckered hole between his father's rolling buttocks and making the man moan even louder.

Bill fucked Joe's face while Frank ate his ass. Carol stared at the men, running her hands up and down her inner thighs, coming teasingly close to her hot slick mound without touching it.

When Joe and Frank traded places, Carol rose to her knees, rubbing her thighs together as she squeezed her swollen breasts.

"Get on your hands and knees!" Bill commanded. Grinning, the brothers scrambled to obey, positioning themselves so Carol had a good view.

"I'm going to fuck your asses while your mother watches!" Bill growled, squeezing lubricant from a plastic bottle onto his stiff rod.

"Give it to me, Dad!" Frank whispered as Bill's wide head stretched his rosebud. "All the way up my butt!" His father's 7 inches slid smoothly into his asshole, all the way to the balls.

"Yeah Black Bear!" Carol purred, slipping a finger into her slick folds. "Fuck our boy's asses!"

After taking Frank with a dozen long slow thrusts, Bill switched to Joe, moving equally slowly and smoothly inside his younger son.

"Fuck BOTH our boys' asses!" Carol moaned, sliding a second finger into her steaming snatch. Bill alternated between driving his thick rod into Joe and Frank's butts, going easy at first but quickly increasing his tempo, slapping his crotch against their buttocks.

Carol's index and middle fingers were coated with her slick juice. She placed them on her clitoris, roughly rubbing the little swollen bud.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Carol cried, manipulating her clit while working her other hand in her pussy. "Fuck our sons' hot tight assholes!" She came violently as Bill alternately slammed his thick rod into Joe and Frank's butts, plowing them for long minutes.

Carol finally collapsed on the blanket, exhausted from her prolonged orgasm. She was sprawled on her back with her legs spread, gasping for breath. The men separated and stood over her. None of them had shot. Their dicks were still rock-hard and dripping pre-cum.

Once again, Carol recovered after a minute, opening her eyes and grinning up at her men, admiring their stiff poles.

"Who fucked my ass when I was blindfolded?" she asked.

"That was me," Joe answered.

"Come here," Carol said, pulling Joe down between her legs. They kissed passionately as his muscular chest pressed against her hard nipples. "Yeah, give it to me!" she whispered as he slid smoothly into her snatch. "Playing with myself while watching my men fuck was fun, but I need YOUR cock now!"

After taking several long slow deep strokes, Joe shallow-fucked Carol, stimulating her super-sensitive pussy mouth with his flaring head and pushing her close to orgasm before resuming his deep thrusts. She pounded her hips against his, setting a rapid rhythm.

Bill pressed his hot rod between Joe's rolling buttocks, sliding it easily into his son's lubricated hole. "Oh fuck!" Joe gasped, slamming Carol's snatch even harder.

With Carol's hot wet cunt gripping his driving cock and Bill's thick pole ramming his ass, Joe came almost immediately, filling her with wave after wave of thick juice.

"That was wonderful!" Carol sighed, kissing Joe again. "Now, it's Frank's turn!"

Joe pulled out of Carol's pussy and Frank took his place. She started cumming as soon as he was inside, screaming and thrashing as her eldest son hammered her snatch. Bill fucked Frank's ass, making him shoot inside Carol almost as quickly as Joe had done.

"It's my turn!" Bill growled, pushing Frank away. Carol folded her legs against her chest, pulling her butt into the air and exposing her puckered brown rosebud.

"Oh yeah, Black Bear!" Carol screamed as her husband's massive pole stretched and filled her. "Fuck my ass, hard and fast!"

Bill stayed inside Carol for several minutes, roughly butt-fucking her to several intense orgasms before shooting deep in her ass.

Frank and Joe knelt on opposite sides of their parents' struggling bodies, masturbating as they watched Bill fucking Carol's ass and finally spraying their own loads of hot cum on her face and breasts.

Totally spent, the family lay on the blanket with their bodies touching, enjoying the afterglow of their physical and emotional intimacy.

"This is so great!" Carol finally whispered. "All of us together again!"

"Frank and I were talking on the plane," Joe said. "Going to Ivy League colleges is the opportunity of a lifetime and we're making fantastic connections, but we ultimately belong HERE!"

"It'll be hard going back East," Frank agreed. "But, we've got the whole summer first."

"That's right," Bill agreed. "A LOT is going to happen before you go back to school!"

They all laughed, thinking of the days ahead.

* * * * * * * * * *

Many thanks to "NFM," nudist, body-builder and family man, who lobbied me tirelessly for a bisexual "family" series, set in a nudist camp. Although some of the story elements are based on his suggestions, the characters and situations are my own creations.

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright (c) 2008 by Ken James

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is coincidental.

This story depicts a world in which AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases, as well as skin cancer, are non-existent. In the real world, please practice safe sex and use sunscreen.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Many thanks to Wayde for his constant love and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

KenJames
KenJames
1,424 Followers
12