Family Obligations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait...please," I said softly before Erica could leave the room, halting her in her tracks, her meaty breasts swaying as I spoke. New and incredible truths were erupting in my mind even as I continued to speak. I looked at Nikki and tried to smile, nervous and scared and scarcely believing what I was about to say.

I looked at each member of Jonny's family, my heart now beating so fast I could barely breathe. "I want to stay," I said meekly. "This has been...scary, but I'm more excited than I've ever been in my life." I reached out to Jonny and took his hand in mine again. "I know you love me and I want to spend my life with you and..." I looked around at his mother, father and sister, hoping they could see the truth and the lust in my face. "And I want to be a part of your family in every way....please."

I locked gazes with Nikki -- her face intently studying mine. "You realize what you're saying, Alesha...what you're committing too?" she said in a gentle, but serious voice. "You're not only going to be Jonny's lover, but David's and Erica's..." and her voice took on a husky tone, "And be my lover as well."

I nodded and said, "Oh yes, I want that too. I...I want all of you, Mrs. Hollister."

Nikki nodded and it seemed to me as if her nipples swelled a bit larger and she turned to her husband and said, "What do you think?"

David looked at me and I mean he really looked at me and I felt completely naked even though I was still partially clothed. "Well, I think she's serious and she and Jonny, well...they remind me of you and me when we were their age. I say we add a fifth to our family. At least, we let her try."

Jonny's mom turned to her daughter and said, "Erica?"

The buxom young woman grinned and said, "I can't wait to eat Jonny's spunk out of her little pussy!"

Nikki chuckled and said to her son, "Jonny?"

My boyfriend was grinning from ear to ear as he replied, "I love you, Alesha. I dreamed of somehow making this happening and now, you're the one making it happen!" He rose up and leaning over me, gave me a wet kiss -- my heart lurching a bit as I felt his hard cock brush my bare leg and tasted another woman's pussy on his lips. I moaned a little with lust as our tongues danced, wondering if it was his mother's or sister's juices I was tasting.

Nikki smiled and said, "Very well, but I want you to be very sure...this is a big step." Jonny's mother stood up and began giving out commands. "Erica, sleep with your father tonight -- we'll let Alesha have your room tonight and Jonny will stay with me." She reached out and wrapped her hand around Jonny's cock, holding it possessively as she drew him to her side. "Dear, I still want you to sleep on it. Tomorrow morning, if you still want to join us as family, you can take Jonny's place for 'family obligations' for the rest of the weekend.

Nikki's tone brooked no argument and I nodded meekly. Jonny kissed me goodnight while his mother used my cell phone to call Mom and Daddy and explain that I'd gotten spooked staying home alone and that I'd spend the weekend with them under Nikki's "personal" supervision, Jonny's mother grinning evilly at me as she told my mother to, "Not worry a bit, we'll take care of Alesha like she was family."

I went to sleep alone, a bit disappointed that I wasn't at least going to spend it with Jonny and a little jealous as in the wee hours of the night I could hear passionate cries and moans from the bedrooms on either side. In the end, I fell asleep pretty quickly with all sorts of naughty images dancing through my head as I wondered what morning would bring.

#

I could smell the coffee and croissants before I even opened my eyes, stretching underneath the down comforter covering my nearly naked body in Erica's bed. I was wearing panties and one of Erica's old T-shirts -- Nikki having confiscated my sweats last night to wash. I took a deep breath and thought I could smell the fragrance of sex on her sheets and wondered who she'd fucked here...her father or her brother? I grinned as I realized there was another possibility. Maybe both!

On a tray resting on a desk across from the bed was a cup of coffee, a glass of orange juice, some freshly baked croissant rolls and some fruit. A note next to the tray said, "EAT UP AND SHOWER AND THEN COME DOWNSTAIRS AFTER YOU DECIDE TO DO! LOVE, NIKKI."

A tremor raced through me as last nights events washed over me and what I remembered what I had asked to become a part of. A night's sleep had done nothing to change my mind. I was so aroused, I felt like I was almost vibrating. I felt too nervous to eat, but somehow managed to put away the orange juice, a roll and several pieces of fruit. I went into Erica's private bathroom (I was so envious...I had to share one with the folks at home), and quickly took a shower, almost having a small orgasm as I washed between my legs -- my fingers and the pulsating jets of the shower head almost too much for my aroused pussy.

I toweled off and brushed out my long, blonde hair and then padded naked back into the bedroom. The tray of food was gone. In its place were my sweatshirt and sweatpants -- the leg rip neatly mended. Next to it was a collar -- a black, metal studded collar. I looked around and my panties and T-shirt were gone. I smiled -- Nikki's message was simple and eloquent. It was time to make my choice.

I reached out and was shocked to see my hand was trembling as I paused over the collar. Suddenly the enormity of the decision I was about to make hit me. Everything I had believed...the morals I'd been raised with I was on the verge of abandoning -- throwing it away in pursuit of lusty perversity on a scale I never imagined. An image of my strait-laced parents dressed in their Sunday best holding out their arms imploring me to resist came to mind. Then an opposing view of the Hollisters came -- all naked and aroused, Jonny's and David's cocks swollen with lust, Nikki and Erica's pussies spread open, dripping with wetness. A delicious shiver slipped through my naked body, heating up the furnace already simmering between my legs. I made my choice.

Softly, I came down the steps, my heart pounding in my chest and my legs shaky. I heard voices from the kitchen and walked down the hallway and passed through the living room to find the Hollisters all gathered around their kitchen table. All were naked -- mother, father, daughter and son. One might think their nakedness would help alleviate my mild embarrassment at being completely naked except for the collar I wore around my neck.

In Erica's room, I'd stood before her full length mirror hanging on the door, looking at myself, collar in place, my body flushed with sexual arousal. Again, I was struck by the similarity of Nikki's body to mine. Both of us natural blonde -- both slender and large breasted, although Nikki's dwarfed mine considerably. Lean, flat stomachs leading southward to ripe, thick lipped labia -- although mine was slick and bald whereas hers was covered by a light layer of blonde pubic hair. I could scarcely breathe as I stroked the collar around my neck. I was scared yet aroused at humbling myself -- submitting myself to the whims of my boyfriend's family. My nipples ached -- engorged with blood and betraying my arousal.

Now I stood before Jonny and his family -- feeling both like a slut and so achingly shy. Jonny was the first person I'd been naked in front of as an adult and now, four adults stared hungrily at me. All four stood up and came to me -- Jonny's cock and that of his father, now completely erect and I took it as a compliment that his father's cock slapped hard against his belly just as his son's did.

Nikki reached me first and without warning, stepped up and slipped her arms around my waist and pulled me to her -- her massive breasts pressing into my own. "I'm so pleased you didn't change your mind, Alesha," she said warmly before leaning in for a kiss.

Her warms parted lips met mine and her tongue rifled into my mouth, making me sigh as it found mine -- the two fleshy members, rolling against each other, tasting, communicating the instantaneous eruption of lust between us. Nikki's hands trailed down my back to cup my tight ass cheeks and pull me up and against her as we kissed -- my first true loving kiss with another woman. She held me and kissed me as if she owned me, like I was a possession of hers and I felt pussy juice running down my thighs as my body reacted with unbridled lust.

Nikki broke the kiss and I found myself being passed to David who wrapped strong arms around me and pressed his surprisingly hairy body against my soft skin. Thick chest hair tickled and scraped against my nipples as he forcefully kissed me -- his cheeks unshaven and scratchy against my face. His tongue speared between my lips, almost fucking my mouth as he sought out my tongue, allowing me to curl mine around his thick, moist tongue. As our bodies merged, I felt his long, thick shaft press into my belly -- his cock throbbing with excitement. He interposed a hand between us so he could cup one breast, his palm scraping my erect nipple while his fingers dug into my fleshy tit.

Jonny's father was a wonderful kisser and I felt like my head was swimming as our kiss ended, David teasingly licking my lips before Erica stepped into my arms, giving me no warning as she roughly kissed me, her tongue forcing its way between my lips while she wrapped one arm around me to keep me close while the other palmed my naked pussy. More than her mother or father, Erica made me feel submissive -- taking control of me for her own pleasure. Her fingers spliced through my labia, sliding inside my slick flesh and making me sob as I experienced for the first time another woman touch my most secret places. Her tongue was like a wild animal in my mouth, almost raping my tongue as I struggled to hold my own as they dueled.

I was gasping for breath as I finally found my way into my boyfriend's arms, sighing happily as I felt his familiar touch -- his cock pressing against my flesh and his mouth, with its sweet taste greeting my tongue like a long lost lover. As he cupped my ass cheeks and ground his body against mine, I felt like I'd come home. His hands urged me to climb and wrapping my arms around his neck, I levered myself up, throwing my long legs around his waist, his cock head now pressed against my wet pussy, rubbing over my emerged and very erect clitoris.

I sobbed with pleasure against his mouth as I felt him carry me...somewhere. My tongue rabidly dueled his, relishing the sinfully delicious feeling of wet, moist flesh against wet, moist flesh. Gently Jonny sat me down and I realized we were sitting on the couch in the living room. As I sat, legs spread wide -- my pussy burning with need, my boyfriend looked down at me lustily while his mother slipped up beside him, slipping an arm around his waist. I looked for Erica and David, but they didn't appear.

"They've slipped off for some daddy-daughter quality time. They'll join us later in the day," Nikki said softly, her eyes hungrily roaming over my body. "I wanted some alone time with you and my son." Slowly, Jonny's mom sank to her knees between my widespread thighs. Nikki reached out and palmed my bald cunt. "I love how you feel, Alesha -- so smooth and slick." She looked up at Jonny and said, "You never told me your girlfriend shaves her pussy, son."

Jonny shrugged and replied, "Saving it for a nice surprise, Mom. Go ahead, taste it...you know you want to."

Nikki nodded and looked up at me. "Has a woman ever licked your pussy before, honey?"

I shivered with anticipation and whispered, "N-no."

Jonny's mother grinned and said, "Then you're in for a special treat." She rolled out her tongue and I moaned at how long and thick it seemed. Nikki leaned in, running her tongue upwards along my inner thigh and then across my pussy -- feeling hot and slick, yet rough over my labia before running back along my other thigh. "Get ready, Alesha, Momma Hollister's gonna gobble your pussy!"

Without warming, Nikki mashed her face against my crotch, making me cry out as suddenly, her mouth and tongue were on me -- spreading and licking my cunt. I sobbed with pleasure as she worked her head up and down, spreading my lips as her face from nose to chin seemed to be caressing and lapping my pussy flesh. Her tongue was like a dervish -- traveling from the base of my sopping wet slit upwards to slather hungrily over the wrinkled folds around my already throbbing and achingly sensitive clitoris. I bucked my pelvis against her face, my hands coming up almost involuntarily to intertwine fingers in her long, blonde tresses, wanting to tug her hard against my burning cunt.

Jonny stood there over us, his right hand idly stroking his cock as he watched his mother eat me out. I let her hair slip from one hand so I could reach up and caress my large breast, tugging and pulling at my swollen nipple, desiring to expand the torrent of unsuspected pleasure radiating outward from my pussy. Nikki murmured approvingly as I urged her face more tightly against my cunt -- my body quivering as her nostrils blew hot air over my slick flesh while her tongue swirled and danced over my sodden cunt flesh. I felt a small orgasm wash over me -- knowing it for a precursor to greater things yet to come...or cum.

Nikki paused, lifting her head, face dripping with my juices and said, "My God, Alesha, you're delicious!" She turned her head to gaze up at her son. "Fuck me, Jonny -- I know Alesha got a good show last night, but I want her to see up close how good her boyfriend fucks his mother." She wiggled her ass and said, "Do Mom doggy-style, son!" before she again mashed her face into my cunt, resuming her almost maddening licking of my pussy.

I sobbed with pleasure and felt a sudden gush of pussy juice as my mini orgasm began to swell into something bigger as I watched my boyfriend obediently kneel behind his mother, his cock so hard it slapped against his flat stomach. His mother moaned with pleasure as I soaked her face with a spray of cunt cream. As Nikki rolled her tongue slowly and teasingly over my swollen clitoris, her son spread her ass cheeks with practiced ease and using one hand, guided it to his mother's pussy. I couldn't see him thrust home, but felt his hard thrust and his mom's corresponding groan into my spread cunt.

Jonny wasted no time, immediately putting thick cock meat into Nikki's pussy with furious and strong thrusts. Her eyes were locked on mine, widening a little as her son buried his cock deep into her slick womb again and again -- her face mashing more firmly against my quivering pussy each time he slammed his cock into her womb. His long, thick cock was sending waves of pleasure though her pussy -- pleasure I knew well and for which I envied her. Little, muffled grunts of pleasure issued from her lips, the sudden exhalations of air adding to the stimulation her tongue was giving me.

Nikki's hands slid up from my waist to cup both of my meaty breasts, her fingernails digging into my tit flesh as her palms scraped against my turgid nipples, expanding my carnal delight. Each time Jonny rammed his big dick into his mother, Nikki's hands would momentarily contract, causing her fingers to sink deeper into my meaty breasts -- the sharp pains doing nothing but increasing the overall wildfire of erotic pleasure growing throughout my body. Nikki's eyes were aflame with pleasure of her own and I could feel Jonny's eyes upon us both -- his mother and girlfriend joined sapphically while he completed this quasi-incestuous coupling. Through Nikki, I was a part of Jonny fucking his mother -- her pleasure fueling mine and our combined pleasure no doubt spurring Jonny on to greater effort to fuck Nikki.

My cries grew in intensity as both Nikki and I began to quiver and flail about, her mouth like a ravenous beast devouring my flood of cunt cream, taking my pleasure higher and higher while she shoved her ass back to meet her son's thrusts, rolling her hips as Jonny buried his cock to the hilt in his mother's welcoming cunt.

Then like an all consuming wildfire, my orgasm raged up and out of control, spreading to Nikki who began sobbing her moans of orgasmic pleasure into my sodden pussy as Jonny reared back and roaring his own orgasm, rammed his cock deep into his mother and began shooting a massive load of hot semen into her pussy. Nikki's hands clawed at my tits, fingers sliding together to pinch and yank at my blood engorged nipples until I thought they would explode with pleasure.

My world was one of white fire that burned trails of ecstasy throughout my body until I thought I would go insane -- spurred on by that familiar look of intense passion Jonny's face got whenever he was cumming, both of us bucking our bodies into his mother -- her tongue a thing gone mad swirling over my quivering, cream covered pussy while her ass shoved back against her son's cock, ass cheek muscles bulging as she tightened her cunt around his thick shaft, milking him for every drop of his thick, creamy seed.

Everything went sweetly hazy for a minute and then I was on the floor on my back and Nikki was sobbing and babbling that she loved me and she loved her son and that she loved having us together. My eyes began to refocus only to find Jonny's mother moving to straddle my face -- throwing one toned and shapely leg over me as her lightly haired mound began to descend, coming to a stop a few inches above me.

"My son just gave me a sweet, hot load of spunk," Nikki hissed, her voice still hoarse from intense pleasure. "I want to share it with you...I want to show you how much Jonny loves his mother!"

Nikki's pussy was gaping wide open, flesh spread wide by her son's thickness and then I watched with awe as she seemed to flex her cunt muscles and semen, thick and white, mixed with copious amounts of her own juices emerged, hanging suspended from her well fucked hole for a tantalizing moment and then dropping to splatter against my lips and nose. I cried out, suddenly ravenous with the need to nurse -- to suck my boyfriend's sperm from his mother's cunt.

I raised my head and clamped my lips against Nikki's sex, nostrils flaring with excitement at her heady scent mixed with the aroma of Jonny's jism. I didn't have a real clue as to what to do, but relied on instinct as my tongue plunged between Nikki's cum smeared labia, lashing out to scoop up blobs of Jonny's semen. My hands came up to tug on Nikki's hips, pulling her down to sit on my face.

As I lapped at her sperm filled pussy, I gazed upwards, seeing Nikki's heavy breasts swaying as my efforts brought her pleasure and then Jonny was there, standing over us, his cock still mostly hard and dripping with sperm and pussy juice. His mother leaned forward, taking her son in her mouth, ravenously licking and sucking Jonny's cock clean of their combined creams. I groaned as my orgasm resurfaced for a moment as I reveled in the sight of a mother happily sucking her son's cock while I licked her pussy clean of her son's thick load of semen.

Nikki sucked her son's cock until it had completely recovered, waving proudly n front of him, gleaming with his mother's saliva. Nikki, her voice thick with passion from orgasmic pleasure I was giving her with my tongue, toppled off of me to land kneeling at my side, moaned, "Fuck her, son. I want to see my son fucking his sweetheart. Fuck her, Jonny -- fuck her like you'd fuck your mother!"

Nikki's face was smeared with semen and her own pussy juices as well as a thick coating of my cunt creams as she leaned back and with a lewd grin, watched as her son knelt between my legs. I moaned, both in anticipation of finally feeling Jonny's thick cock worming into my pussy and in a bit of fear as my head was spinning and my heart felt close to bursting from his mother's wicked tonguing of my twat. Still, I spread my shaky legs apart and drew up my knees, opening myself to my beloved's long and erect shaft.