Family of Incest Ch. 03

Story Info
Slowly they begin to learn of each other's desires.
4.3k words
4.49
111.3k
48

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valrun
Valrun
104 Followers

"Ryan wait a second" said Greg an 18 year old boy with dark brown hair and a slim teenage body as he stopped his triplet brother outside their bedroom where Hannah was.

"What is it Greg?" asked Ryan also 18 years old with brown hair, practically identical to his brother except he has his mothers eyes.

"Well you know how we both want to fuck Hannah desperately?"

"Yeah..."

"Well today I was sick of watching her gorgeous naked body down at the stream and not being able to touch it the way I wanted too sooo badly, so I got to thinking, especially after tonight with Hannah constantly rubbing my cock between the crack of her ass. I think she wants it too, so why don't we start to initiate things?"

"Sounds good to me" said Ryan grinning; "but how do we approach this?"

"Well I thought we could be subtle about it first just in case she doesn't want too, and I read all the signs wrong. So how about we just touch her, by touch I mean in a way brother's shouldn't touch their sister, see how she reacts."

"Yeaaah that might work, and if she doesn't stop us we'll know she wants it! I don't think I could be subtle after a few touches that she hasn't stopped though. Okay lets start this tomorrow Greg, good plan bro!"

"Remember Ryan, we take her virginity together" said Greg as they walked into their bedroom where Hannah was fast asleep.

***

Lucy a girl age 21 with dirty blonde hair, a slim figure from working out, and David a young man age 20, black hair and a fairly slim/muscular figure both listened to their parents talk excitedly to each other.

"I think our dreams might come true soon dear" said Peter

"Same here honey, ya should of seen David, he couldn't take his hands off his mummy's ass, oooooh I so hope he wants to fuck me"

"I hope so too honey. God Lucy's body is amazing, her tits... I swear I almost drooled, and her ass is perfect! I had to restrain from giving it a squeeze when she made that piggy bank."

"Mmmhmmm... and Luke and Rachel are finally fucking, oh I hope they'll also want to fuck us and their other siblings"

"God honey I am so horny after tonight" they heard their dad say.

"Mmmm, are you going to fuck me daddy?" they heard their mother ask him in a playful tone.

"Ohhhhh" they heard their father reply

"Are you going to fuck my ass daddy? Your little girl wants daddy to fuck her tight little ass, pweetty pwease daddy"

Lucy just had to watch this, she silently pushed the door open slowly so she and David could look in. Lucy and David stood their naked as they watched their parents about to have anal sex. Their mother was on her hands and knees with their father behind her pushing his cock inside her ass.

"Uuuhhh uuuuhhh, that's it daddy, push it all the way, I want all of it!!"

David saw Lucy move forwards as if she was about to run in and shove her mother aside and take her place. Grabbing his sister by her tits, he pulled her back into him.

"Not yet Lucy, just watch and enjoy" David whispered into his sisters ear as he massaged her big 31D cup tits.

"Ooooh yeea, you like it when daddy fucks your ass don't you??? Urrghhh I love my daughters little ass"

Brother and sister remained standing there with David squeezing his sisters tits whilst they watched their parents play one of their fantasies.

"Ooooh fuck me daddy, ffuuccck mee, god I love daddy's dick" they heard their mother moan.

"I'm going to cum baby" their dad said.

"Mmmm cum in my ass daddy, cum in your little girls ass" they heard their mother fuel their dads fantasy.

Lucy turned round to David and whispered "lets go back to our room, I am so horny" Lucy and David quietly as possible run back to their room. David stared at his sisters bouncing breasts all the way.

Once inside David shut the door behind them, turned to see where his sister was and before he knew what was happening Lucy pounced on him; driving her tongue into his mouth. David happily snogged his sister back, pushing her tack out of his mouth with his tongue and driving his tongue into hers, both tongues began to duel as their passion climbed. David pulled his sister into him by grabbing her ass, rubbing his cock against her pussy. Lucy pulled back.

"I want daddy to take my virginity, so we can't fuck, sorry David, but I have an idea what we can do to relieve each other. Lay on a bed" said Lucy.

David quickly laid on a bed eager to do anything with his sexy sister. He watched as his sister crawled up his body.

"Mmmm were going to have some fun tonight little brother, you mind eating your sisters pussy?" asked Lucy

"Not at all!" replied David eagerly

Lucy spun round and positioned her pussy over her brother's face as she, sucked his cock into her mouth. David eagerly began to feast on his sisters dripping pussy earning her to send vibrations round his cock from her moaning.

"Your pussy tastes so nice sis, I could eat it every night, or any time you like actually" David told his sister

"Mmmm I'll hold you to that little bro, I'll do the same for your cock too, deal?" asked Lucy

"Deal!"

"Now less talking, more eating!" Lucy said then went back to sucking her brother's cock

***

Meanwhile two other siblings were busy fucking each other senseless.

"God yes Luke!! Fuck my ass!!! Urrghhhhhhhh, this feels sooo goood" exclaimed Rachel as she was on her hands knees on their bedroom floor as her twin brother knelt behind her pounding her ass with his cock.

"Your such a naughty sister" spank "enjoying your brother fuck your ass" spank "naughty girls get punished" spank

"Mmmm yeeesss punish me Luke, I've been such a naughty sister, urrrghh spank me, yyeeeesss"

spank spank spank "you enjoy being spanked? Are you that naughty that you even enjoy your punishment?" spank spank

"mmmmhmmmm, you'll just have to spank me harder brother"

Luke continued to fuck and spank his twin sisters ass, after another seven minutes of them both moaning and groaning in pleasure Luke said; "you were so hot when you acted a back seat driver, I nearly came there and then when you opened your legs wide for all of us to stare at your pussy"

Rachel laughed; "I can't believe I did that, I thought mum and dad were going to yell at me but dad seemed to just be enjoying the sight"

"Well I can' blame him, you have such a nice little pussy sis"

They were silent for the next few minutes except for their moans of pleasure, the slapping of Luke's cock against his sister's ass and the occasional slap on her ass.

"Are you ready to fill my ass with your cum Luke? Fill your sisters ass mmmmm, uhhh I'm going to cum sooooo hard" earning her ass another slap

Luke ploughed into his sisters ass for another minute "Here it comes Rach, I'm going to fill your ass with my cum, yyyeesssss, oooooh I'm cumming Rach!"

"I'M CUMMING TOO LUKE, OOOOH FFFUUCCKKK"

***

"Urghhh I'm cumming Lucy, I'm going to cum in your mouth oooooohhh" exclaimed David as he stopped eating his sisters pussy to lost in his own orgasm. Lucy felt her brother's cock grow bigger in her mouth and eagerly awaited his cum, before she even registered it she was drinking as much of her brother's cum as she could.

"Mmmmm tasty" said Lucy as she licked the cum that spilled out of her mouth onto his cock; "now make me cum David"

David quickly went back to eating his sister's pussy to an orgasm, stuffing his tongue into her pussy and lapping away whilst he rubbed her clit with this fingers.

"So you like my pussy little brother?"

"Yumph" was all Lucy could hear from his muffled voice.

"Uhhhh yeesss, I'm cumming David I'm cumming, god you eat your sisters pussy soooo goooooood" said Lucy as she came all over her brother's face.

After she came down from her climax, Lucy crawled up the bed and snuggled against her naked brother.

"So how are we going to let mum and dad know we want the same thing as them?" asked Lucy

"We could just tell them" suggested David as he wrapped his arm around his naked sister and squeezed her left breast, pinching the nipple.

"Mmmm that feels nice, but no, that's too simple and boring. I know! We know we can do anything to them sexually teasing and we won't get in trouble, so lets do whatever we want, just don't tell them verbally that we want them. I mean like you've already felt mums ass and she enjoyed it, so why not do it again but more open. Like just as you walk past her give mums ass a squeeze. And we'll see what goes from there."

"Wow, yeah! That sounds great sis! Tease them. I think we should every night tell each other what we did that day it'll get us so hot and worked up and then do what we did tonight and have massive orgasms."

"Yeaaahhh.... ooooh I can't wait for tomorrow David, lets get some sleep, you going to go to your bed, or sleep with me?"

"I'll sleep here with you if you don't mind"

"I was hoping you'd say that" said Lucy as she turned on her side and shut her eyes. She felt David pull her to him as he spooned her.

"Good night sis, I love you" David said lovingly

"Good night David, I love you too." Lucy said sleepily, "oh one thing David, lets not let mum or dad fuck us until they are begging for it."

"Sure sis"

Both Lucy and David had a wonderful slumber full of dreams of sex with each other and their parents.

Lucy woke up feeling her brother's morning erection poking into her ass. As the memories of last night came to her mind she grinned, jumped out of bed as she couldn't wait to begin the day. She quickly grabbed a pair of short shorts and a tight fitting top out of her wardrobe and put them on, not bothering like the rest of her family with a bra or panties.

"Mmmm morning sis" she heard her brother say to her.

Lucy skipped to her brother bent down and gave him a big morning kiss "morning"

"Stay a bit" David drowsily mumbled to her.

"No way, we have some fun to be having! Now get up before mum goes out somewhere!"

"Ooooh yeeahh!" David said as realisation came to him. He jumped out of bed and said to his sister "I'm going down like this, lets go"

Lucy and David walked down to the kitchen. As they entered the saw their mum in a blouse and tight jeans at the breadboard making their usual morning toast and their dad sat at the table reading the Daily Mail with a cup of tea in his hand wearing some clothes. Well he was reading it until Lucy came in.

Lucy skipped over too her dad, "morning daddy" she said then gave him a kiss on the lips. She stood behind him and leant over him, pushing his head in between her tits. "Whatcha reading?" she asked.

"Uhhh uhhh j-j-j-just the section on on on uhmmm sports honey, have a nice sleep?" he managed to stutter out as he pushed his head back further into her cleavage

Yeah I had a nice dream of you fucking me non-stop daddy "yeah it was pretty good" she replied as she sat in the chair next to him.

David on the other hand walked up to his mother, came up behind her, and grabbed her ass. He leant over her shoulder kissed her on the cheek and asked "Want any help mum??" as he continuously squeezed her ass.

"Mmmm morning to you to, and yes could you get the cereal down for the other five please hun?"

David stood on his tip toes as he leant over his mother to reach the cupboard above her. Causing his cock to rub in between the crack of his mothers ass. Needing something to hold onto for balance, David grabbed his mothers left tit with his left hand, as he reached up for the cereal boxes. He heard his mother slightly moan as he played with her breast. He pretended to struggle to reach the cereal boxes as he ground his cock against his mothers ass and felt her breast. He finally got it and put it down next to his mother. He then felt both her 32D tits at the same time through her blouse as he stared down his mothers cleavage.

"Anything else mum?"

"No thanks honey, you can just stay here though, I'll need help to carry all of this to the table" Ellen said as an excuse to keep her son there.

David did exactly what his mother said and continued to grind his cock against her ass and squeeze her tits, he began to pinch her nipples causing his mum to moan quietly and stop what she was doing as she lost herself in pleasure. David began to kiss his mother on her neck and cheeks. Ellen then heard noise on the stairs. She turned round to face David.

"You better stop now honey" she said with a sad face; "take the cereal and bowls to the table" but before he could even move she grabbed his head and gave him a big kiss and turned back round.

David gave his mums ass a quick pinch causing her to giggle, then he grabbed the cereal and took it to the table.

***

As Ryan and Greg walked down to the kitchen with their triplet sister Hannah, they kept squeezing her ass, the first time made Hannah jump. After that she enjoyed it and didn't stop them once which Ryan and Greg took as a good sign, so by the time they got the kitchen, they were continuously feeling her ass, not stopping to see if she'd react. They each got a good grope just before she pushed the kitchen door open.

They walked in and saw Lucy and their father sat close together at the table, both sharing a newspaper, their naked brother David setting up their breakfast, and their mother carrying the toast to the table.

"Morning all" the three triplets said in unison as they sat at the table

"Morning" replied the other four.

Ryan, sat on his sisters right, put his hand on her thigh and began to stroke and rub it. He looked at her face for a reaction, Hannah looked at him and just smiled and nodded at him to continue.

"So what are you three doing today?" asked their mother

"We thought we'd just chill out around the house mum, what are you and dad doing?"

"I'm off to pick your Aunt Amber up from Leeds train station, remember she's coming up today? Anyone want to give their old man some company in the car?"

"I'll go with you daddy" said Lucy excitedly

Ellen smiled at Lucy then said; "I think I'll do a spot of gardening at the bottom, David could you help me?"

David knew exactly why his mum asked him "I'd love to mum" he replied smiling at her knowingly.

"Oh and could one of you three wash up please" asked Ellen

"Sure mum" replied Hannah

All seven off them began to eat their breakfastI bet Rachel and Luke won't be down for a while thought Peter.

***

Rachel woke up to a lovely feeling of pleasure coming from her pussy. Luke wasn't in bed next to her. Still drowsy from sleep she was a little confused as to why Luke wasn't in bed and she felt her pussy on fire, she just couldn't put the two together. Rachel lifted the covers up to look down there and the sight made her smile, there was her twin brother smiling up at her as he eat his sisters pussy.

"Now this is what a sister should get to wake up too every morning" said Rachel dreamily as she watched her twin brother feast upon her pussy; "ooooh Luke, eat me, eat your sister mmmm yeessss"

Luke began to finger fuck her with three fingers making her moan even louder.

"Luukke I'm cumminning yeeessss" moaned Rachel

Luke quickly dove back in and wrapped his mouth round his sisters clit as he ravaged it with his tongue.

"LUUUKKKEEE OOOOHHH MMMYYY GOOOOOODDDD FUUUCCCKKKKKKK!!!!" Rachel screamed at the top of her lungs as she arched her back off the bed, not caring if her family could hear her.

When Rachel finally came down from her orgasm she heard Luke say "Lets go down for some real breakfast"

He didn't get far before Rachel was wrapping her arms around him and french kissing her brother. After five minutes both siblings made there way down to the kitchen naked.

***

"Was that Rachel who just screamed?" asked Greg with worry

"I think so" replied Lucy

"Shouldn't we go see what's wrong?"

"Oh I'm sure nothings wrong Greg" said Hannah

"How do you know?"

"Didn't you hear what she screamed?" asked Peter

"No"I was too busy staring at mums cleavage dad

"It sounded to me like she screamed Luke's name then some gibberish, I'm guessing Luke just gave her an orgasm, you want to go check to see if your sisters okay Greg?" teased Ellen

"Uhhh uhhh, they're having sex?" asked Greg in wonder

"Yup" said Peter

"And you don't care?" asked Greg eagerly

"Not at all" said Ellen

"Now drop it, and don't bring it up when they come down! Now me and Lucy are off to pick your Aunt Amber up, we'll see you later"

He opened the kitchen door and looked up the stairs to see his naked daughter coming down, he was treated to a lovely sight of her pussy, then he saw Luke naked behind her.

"Morning daddy" Rachel said as she came to the bottom of the stairs and gave her dad a hug; "going somewhere?"

"Yeah me and Lucy are going to pick your Aunt Amber up from Leeds" he replied as he hugged his naked daughter back, running his hands up and down her back. "We'll see you later"

"Bye daddy, look after him Lucy" Rachel replied as she hugged her sister.

Luke and Rachel walked into the kitchen where the rest of their family was. Luke being a disappointed that his mum was clothed, but he didn't fail to notice his gorgeous little sister wasn't, he marched on in with a raging hard on, as he went to give his mother and sister a hug. Rachel likewise went and hugged all her naked brothers, pushing her naked body against theirs.

Luke and Rachel both sat down at the table and picked their favourite ceral, Nestle Nesquick for Luke and Kelloggs Honey Loops for Rachel.

"Well me and David are going to the bottom of the garden to do some gardening, see you five later" said Ellen as she went around and hugged all her children's heads one by one into her cleavage. Then she and David walked out of the back door.

Ryan nearly didn't get his hand off his sisters thigh in time before his mother came round. With his heartbeat going at a hundred miles per hour as he watched her leave the house. Finally after about five minutes he eventually calmed down and put his hand back on her thigh and worked it up towards her pussy. He noticed Greg's hand was now on her opposite thigh, clearly he'd got the nerve now both their parents were gone, and their brother and sister were alone with them and they knew they were fucking. Looking at Hannah's face, Ryan saw she had a glazed look in her eyes, and she was biting her lower lip.

Hannah saw Ryan looking at her, she gave him a quick smile, and licked her lips at him, telling him silently that she was enjoying it.

Hannah looked over the table at her other siblings and saw they were both staring at each other, not paying attention to her, Ryan and Greg. Hannah wrapped her hands around her triplet brother's cocks and started to stroke them, gaining quiet moans from them. Smiling Hannah spread her legs, opening herself up for her brother's hands. Looking over at her other siblings again and noticed Rachel's hand was under the table and Luke had a big smile on his face.

"So how long have you two love birds been having sex?" asked Hannah suddenly, startling not just the twins but Greg and Ryan as well.

Stuttering Rachel replied "Y-y-y-y-you know about us?"

"We all heard you this morning, but mum and dad already knew you were"

"Oh my god! Are they angry?" asked Luke with obvious fear in his voice

"I dunno" shrugged Hannah

"Well... actually... they seemed to be rather happy by it now I think about it" said Ryan

Rachel and Luke let out a big load of pent up air.

"And what are you three's feelings?" asked Rachel

"It's great!" said Greg

"I can't believe you two love birds are finally doing it!" said Hannah excitedly.

"Your lucky bitch Luke!" said Ryan smiling.

"Y-y-y your not disgusted? You don't think were sick and twisted?" Luke exclaimed as he tried to comer to terms with his siblings support.

Valrun
Valrun
104 Followers
12