Family of Love Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuation from the original, with little bit more action.
2.6k words
4.52
24.5k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The very next morning when I woke up, I felt a wonderful feeling sensation between my legs. I forgot where I was for a few seconds and realized I was sleeping in the same bed with my mother, who I thought last night was my Grandmother. I am still in shock with all that had occurred the previous day. I cannot wrap my head around it, I was raised by my Sister? My Grandmother is my Mother and my Dad passed away who is my Uncle?

I looked over to my right and I saw my newly introduced Mother with her fingertips sliding up and down my dick while her head is on top of my chest. My Mother looked up towards me and we locked eyes. "Are you regretting of what we did last night?" My Mom asked.

"I am not regretting, but I have a lot of emotions that I need to get through." I replied. "I need to go visit Grandpa."

"Let me finish you off really quick. You look like you need to relieve some stress."

I couldn't argue with her on that. She slightly wrapped her hand around my raging hard on and gently stroked it up and down. With her stroking I placed my mouth around her luscious breast and began to lick her left areole. I could not get enough of her breast and I wanted to continue to sock on it. While I was sucking on her breast, I could feel my dick building up pressure and I could barely hold on.

My Mother started to move faster going up and down with her hand on my dick. I never had a hand job like this before. She had a touch as if she knew what part of my dick I would come faster. I didn't last long. As I was about to ejaculate, my Mother placed my whole dick into her mouth to the back of her throat.

"Oh my God!" I blurted out. I thrusted my hips towards her face twice and I went right into her mouth. I felt the jet stream flying out of me at least 5 times while I held my self still. All 5 times were as fast as a jet, hitting the target as she was swallowing between each ejaculation.

After I was done,myI dick was still hard. I couldn't get it back down. "I hope you feel better, after all of that." My Mother said with a wink.

I could get used to this. "I do feel better now, Mom." I said with a smile.

I got out of bed while my Mom got off from the other side. As I getting dressed, I was watching her nude body with a stare. I could not get my eyes off of her. I think she knew I was staring as she was slowly getting dressed with her back to me. As she was putting on her panties with one leg at time and with her bending over, I almost lost it again. She continued to get dressed with wearing a light-yellow sundress.

When we both were dressed, we got into the vehicle and went to the hospital. I approached the door to my Grandfather's room, I stopped. I leaned forward with my arm holding me against the wall. I waited for a few seconds, took a few deep breaths and entered his room.

"What the Hell!" I yelled out loud. My Grandfather was not in the room. The Nurse entered the room and saw me in distraught. "Where's my Grandfather?"

"I'm sorry to let you know like this." The Nurse began to explain. "We tried to call you last night, but we could not get a hold of anyone. Your Grandfather past away in his sleep."

I stood there in more of shock. My Mother entered the room and she saw me just standing there. She was informed of my Grandfather's, her husbands passing at the nurse's station. She spoke to the Doctor and he explained what had happened. My Grandfather had another bleed in his head that they had missed during the MRI when he first arrived in the ER.

I arrived home and I could not be with anyone right now. I entered my home and sat on the couch in the living room. I threw my bag to the other end of the couch and then something caught my eye. There was an envelope sticking out of the end of pocket of the bag. I grabbed the envelope out and I saw my name on it. I opened the envelope and began to read the letter:

Jacob,

I cannot tell you enough how much I am proud of you. As you know, you are the man of the family now. You will be in charge of taken care of your family, which includes a lot of responsibilities in the caring of your women. This is your chance to do whatever you want with them, but always treat them the fond most respect.

There's enough finances for you to use, use it well. Your oldest sister, Sarah who you know is 40 years old and she wants to have another baby. That of course is up to you to take of her. With luck, she will be ready for you soon. Sarah told me the other day wants more than just one more and with one of them to be boy. She wants her son to take care of her when she gets older.

Michelle who is 38 wants you bad. She has been telling me she wanted you ever since you were old enough. Rachel who know is your Mother who had raised you is special. She took you into her arms and raised you as if you were her own. She Loves you and is waiting anxiously to bring her Love to you.

The Family is yours and it is your responsibility to teach and introduce the traditions of the Family of Love to every woman in the Family. This could be a lot of responsibilities to a single person to handle. I know you will be able to handle this. Introducing a family member to this is very exotic to say the least. There is only one rule and that is your rule of Love. Enjoy the wealth of the Family and your inheritance. Love Sam.

I stared towards the ground for a few minutes getting my mind set to what is about to come next. It was getting late and after a few days, I did not talk to anyone. My Mother came into check on me occasionally, continued to ask if I was alright. I responded to her with a head nod without saying a word. After the funeral service the whole Family stayed at the house and we all gathered in the living room including all my Nieces or should I say Sisters?

My Grandmother stood in the middle and began to talk. "Your Father lead a great life and shared his Love with all of us. Jacob you are the Man of the Family and we are looking forward of you spreading your Love to me and your Sisters."

After that, she took mine and Rachel's hand and lead us to the bedroom. As we were walking down the stair case, I asked, "where are we heading to?"

Rachel responded, "We are going to bring you into the family traditions."

We entered the bedroom that I have never seen before. "This is your room Jacob." My Mom informed me and continued while setting me and Rachel onto the bed. "I am hoping for Rachel, you get her pregnant tonight. Your Grandfather was supposed to do it and now it is up to you."

The room looked amazing, it is everything that I would always wanted in my room. As I looked around, I saw two additional rooms. One of course is my bathroom and my own little living area with a 90-inch television hanging on the wall. With all sports memorabilia hanging on the walls, it is almost like my very own man cave. In my actual bedroom there is a lot of nude photographs with all members of the family. With different poses of my Mother and Sisters.

I was in aww looking at my family women nude. We of course do not have any perfect bodies as a family, but we are not large either. I got excited just staring at the pictures. I never thought of my family sexually and I just saw my new bed. The bed could easily fit 4 of us, it was bigger than a king.

"How do you like your new room Jacob?" Asking my Mother.

"I can hardly believe it." I responded. "How come I never seen this room before? Never mind, I just realized. Rachel is this where you and Grandpa escaped to every time we visited?"

"Yes." Rachel responded. "We have spent many memorable moments in here, especially with our Sisters and Mom."

"I am hoping to hear the memorable moments of the family, but I want to be with you two right now." I said. "You two have been the most amazing women I have ever known."

"I have been waiting for you for a long time to express my Love to you little brother." Rachel said. "

Rachel kneeled in front of me and spread my legs apart while I was sitting on the bed side looking into her gorgeous green eyes through her glasses, with her brunette long hair. Rachel was wearing a black long dress and began to slowly pull down her dress. What I was not expecting was what she was wearing underneath. As she was slowly taken off her black dress from her shoulders, I was seeing something white appearing from underneath the dress.

"I wanted to wear something to resemble my commitment to you, what else is more appropriate then wearing a white gown?" Rachel said. "Mother is also wearing a white gown to help initiate this communion between us."

I looked over to my Mom and she was already in just her white see through gown. Rachel was not wearing a bra and I could see her perfectly round breasts. Her breast was amazing with perfectly round areoles. Rachel placed her hands around my waist and began to bring down my pants. My dick stood up in attention with only 6 inches with a good girth pointing right at the mouth of my Sisters lips who had raised me.

Rachel took my dick with her soft hands and started to move her hands up and down slowly. Her mouth became watery and brought it to the head of my dick. Rachel licked the tip of my dick for a little with a little swirling the tip of her tongue around it.

Rachel stood up and instructed me to undress her like if she was a present. I stood up and I almost ripped the gown off from her I pulled it so hard. I picked Rachel up and placed her on the bed and I then separated her legs.

Her vagina was perfect with lips puffing out with a trimmed bush. Her asshole was so tight looking and perfect I just wanted to place my mouth over both holes at the same time. I couldn't resist, and I dove right in. Rachel's outer lips were wet, and I sucked it right up. I was pulling her in tightly to my mouth with both hands on each buttock. Good God her ass was perfectly soft and firm.

I continued to suck and lick every juice that was seeping out of her. Rachel was grabbing my hair and bringing my mouth closer to her and moving her hips circular. Rachel's juices continued to flow, and I was about to drown in deliciousness. I continued for a while, until Rachel couldn't resist anymore.

"Jacoooob oh please do not stop." Called out Rachel. "OOOOhhhhhhhhhhh my Fucking God."

I could not believe it. Rachel gushed out a lot of fluid out of her pussy and covering me all over my face. I was soaked. Rachel continued to spasm and stiffened up with a lot of screaming. I then heard someone in the background. I forgot about my Mother who was sitting on the bed naked already and playing with her pussy with one hand and the other circling her right breast.

I saw her mound and I crawled right in between her legs from Rachels. I repeated the process and it did not take much for Mom to cum crazy. Did not squirt compared to Rachel though. Rachel snuck up from behind me and started to fondle my balls and licking my dick again.

I could not take it anymore, I had to enter something before my dick would get any more strained. I took Rachel and laid her down next to Mom and separated her legs. I laid myself over her and I brought my hardening dick entered Rachel's entrance. I looked into Rachel's green eyes and whispered into her ear.

"I made my final decision. I will take up the role as the Man of the Family."

My Mother heard what I had said, and she grabbed by head and aggressively kissed me pushing her tongue into my mouth. I recuperated her action and without realizing, I was making love to both my Mother and Sister while I was sliding my dick back and forth into my sister.

While I was sliding in and out of my sister, my Mother moved from my mouth and went over Rachels head and brought her legs in between Rachel's face. I saw Rachel bringing her tongue and began to suck on the lips of my Mother's pussy.

"Suck me baby girl, oh yes, yes, yes, yes!" Bellowed my Mother. "O that, feels, toooooooo, gooooooood!"

Mom was screaming out as she was Cumming and I could barely hold on as I was about to cum myself. I was moving faster as my sister was screaming louder as she was getting closer. "Oh my God, Jacob Cum in me little brother. Place a baby inside me."

"Oh, Jesus Fucking Christ!" I yelled as my sperm was jetting out into Rachel's swollen vagina. "Oh Rachel."

We came together as I could not believe I squirted a total of 10 times into my sister. Rachel was shaken and trying to calm down as she finished her orgasm. I just laid down on top of Rachel with Mom laying down beside us and staring at both of us with a smile.

"I am so proud of you two." My Mom said.

My dick was still hard, and I could not believe it was still inside Rachel. All of sudden I heard a knock of the door and everyone had entered. My other two Aunts entered the room naked and climbed into bed. This kind of freaked me out a little and my Dick pulled out of Rachel. With the sight of all the women nude, my dick just reacted by itself.

My dick began to squirt a lot of cum all over Rachel. I was in shock and Rachel shook uncontrollably as she was still sensitive and reacted to me coming out of her. After the initial shock of every entering the room. Sarah and Michelle were almost identical with their bodies.

They all gathered around me while I was in the middle of the bed and all of us just rested. My Mother had her arms around me and said, "This is what Love looks like."

To be continued.