Family of Three: Friday Night Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You already promised baby girl. You said you would be open to anything I had planned for us and this is my plan. Plus, I have you tied down, so I think you're stuck enjoying it. Let go, experience all of it. This is my gift to you. Your ultimate pleasure."

They stared intently at each other, each searching the other's eyes. Adam wanted to smile because he could see as her reluctance slowly dissolved. Her will was weakened and he knew he had won.

"Okay," she said, the hesitation clear in her voice. "I know I said 'anything'. If we can just go slow, I-I'll try it."

At her approval, the stranger seemed to relax a little. His gaze changed from a thousand-yard stare into the opposite wall, to an interested and warming admiration of the naked woman presented like a pagan offering before him.

She thought the stranger seemed familiar to her but with half of his face covered of course she couldn't really know who he was. Shelby didn't think he was a friend of theirs and she knew he wasn't one of Adam's co-workers so she figured that maybe it was someone he'd recruited online or met at the gym or something. Now that she'd been swayed to the idea that this could really happen, seeing her fantasy standing there in the flesh, entirely for her enjoyment, made her extremely horny again.

The more she looked at the stranger, the more she noticed he looked a little like Adam. She had always wanted her husband with a wild passion and could never get enough of his body. So far, the most perfect threesome she'd ever imagined starred her husband and a second version of himself so being with this stranger really was her perfect fantasy realized.

She wanted to savor every moment of this and she took in his body. He was exactly what she would've chosen for herself. He seemed youngish and had golden skin, dark hair and a slightly exotic look. His lips were full for a man and she desperately wanted to kiss them. His jaw was square and he had a nicely built body. She looked lower, admiring his flat, firm stomach, highlighted with a line of golden hairs that drew her eyes downward, between his thighs.

From the state of the stranger's dick, he looked like he was more than ready to jump right in. Shelby licked her lips as she looked at his hard-on. He noticed the direction of her gaze and lazily reached down to hold his erection, it lay thick and hard in his palm, smooth and beautiful. He wrapped one large hand around his shaft, firmly gripping it before her, letting her admire it's shape and size before he started stroking it.

His hand slid slowly up and down over the veiny length, guiding his member to it's fullest, hardest potential. Shelby squirmed as she watched him working his cock just for her. Her mouth watered as his hand slid over the shaft twisting around the domed head before sliding back down to the base. As he stroked, a tiny, glistening bead of clear moisture appeared at the tip and she knew then without a doubt that he wanted her and she would be willing to do anything the two men could come up with.

He teasingly waved it toward her before he released his erection and as she watched, it softly bounced and throbbed with his pounding pulse. He stepped to her side and reached out, running his hand down the center of her chest. His fingers trailed through the valley between her breasts and as he watched she broke out in goosebumps.

His fingertips stroked lower over her stomach and stopped just short of her sex. Shelby writhed beneath his touch as he placed both hands on her hips. He held her for a moment his eyes sweeping over her naked form, before his hands slid smoothly up her sides to cup around the bottoms of her breasts. She moaned quietly as he scooped the mounds into his hands and her nipples tightened against his warm palms. His fingers gently circled then pinched and rolled the hardened nubs making her whimper. She looked desperately at Adam and he gave her a soft smile.

"If I know my wife, I think she wants to suck your dick. You should give her anything she wants." He hinted to the stranger.

Shelby groaned deep in her throat at her husband's words, he really did know her almost better than she knew herself. With Adam's encouragement the handsome stranger moved to the top of the table.

He stopped with his long, full erection near her face. Shelby leaned forward placing a kiss on the head, before softly licking the smooth warm flesh. He inhaled sharply at the warm wet contact and urged his hips toward her. Shelby practically purred as the smooth flesh pushed between her lips and she ran her tongue along the underside of his shaft.

She moaned around the erection in her mouth, loving the silky skin of his cock as she sucked and licked and tried her best to swallow him down. She was having a little bit of a hard time with her hands tied over her head but she wanted it so bad it didn't matter. She'd do whatever it took to keep his erection in her mouth.

She inhaled sharply as she felt his hand slide over her thigh and brush over her bare mound. Her whimpers were muffled by his cock and she worried she might come if he actually touched her sex. She breathed hard as she bobbed her head over him giving him a slightly uncoordinated but still enjoyable blow job. Shelby was struggling with her hands above her head so she pulled back giving Adam a significant look.

He smiled and said, "I'll only untie you if you promise that no matter what happens you'll keep going."

She rolled her eyes slightly and reminded him, "I already promised, nothing will stop me. Please let me free so I can show our guest some hospitality." The stranger who had been silent until now groaned at her comment.

Adam walked around the table and after a moment she felt the longest piece of fabric slide away from the binding on her wrists. She sat up, swinging her legs over the edge of the table, and held her hands out to her husband. He carefully untied one hand placing a soft kiss on the inside of her wrist, but left the other side bound to remind her who was in charge.

Adam placed a chaste kiss on her lips and helped her off the table so she was now standing with her husband on her right, naked and still hard and the stranger on her left, also naked and hard. Now that the two were side by side it was a little eerie how similar their bodies were. Adam was broader in the shoulders and about three inches taller than her handsome stranger, but they had nearly identical builds and Shelby thought to herself that was what attracted her to him so much. Finally, after a long moment of studying them side by side, she turned toward the stranger and feeling her shyness melt away, she placed her hands on his chest.

She slowly ran her hands over his body, feeling his firm body. The contrast of the cool, silky tail of the fabric and the heat of her palms over his pecks and abs drove him crazy. Her fingertip glided over a hip bone, before teasing up and down his happy trail. As her hands moved closer to his dick, it twitched involuntarily, and she could tell by its reaction that he wanted this as much as she did.

Shelby dropped to her knees in front of him stroking his shaft, she admired his gorgeous cock before she put her lips to the tip. Her tongue flicked softly over his head before taking him into her mouth again. She licked and sucked and stroked her stranger's erection doing her best to work him into a frenzy for her.

Shelby's pussy was still slick with her own wetness and Adam's cum from their earlier fucking and she was so ready for another round. She reached one hand down between her spread thighs, the other slipped over his warm length as her fingers explored her own aroused sex. Shelby could feel how ready and turned on she was.

Her fingers slid easily around in their mixed wetness, tickling her swollen little clit, before teasing just inside her opening. Sucking someone else's cock and playing with herself while she knew her husband was watching made Shelby so excited she knew she wouldn't last long.

Adam couldn't believe how easily this whole "surprise" had worked out. He knew his wife loved their little tryst night games and he knew she would be up for anything if she could just let herself go but this had been almost too easy.

She looked beautiful to him, accented at neck and wrist with black bonds, the sexy sweet heels still on her feet. The way she knelt before their "guest" servicing his cock the way she would service her husband's made Adam feel proud of her. He watched the deft way her fingers worked between her spread thighs, her sex noises were stifled by the unfamiliar prick between her lips. Shelby writhed as she tried to swallow down her stranger's dick, rubbing herself into a frenzy. Her hips bucked uncontrollably into her hand as she came with her luscious lips still wrapped around his hard-on.

Her fingers flew over her clit, before thrusting inside her, back and forth they moved, prolonging her pleasure. She sucked his erection hard as she came, making him groan. He suddenly grabbed her head with both hands to hold her still, and when Shelby's attention was caught by his firm grip she realized she could tell he was about to cum too.

Shelby backed off, pouting slightly as she pulled her mouth from his cock. She marveled at his willpower, stopping her while he managed to keep himself from getting off in her mouth, she knew that if she was on the verge of an orgasm nothing could convince her to stop the person causing it. After a moment he seemed to be completely in control again and he stood frozen before her, his visibly throbbing dick shiny from her mouth.

"Did you like that, hon? You looked so amazing sucking his cock like that and fingering yourself at the same time. Keep going baby girl, anything you want."

The stranger released her head and Shelby looked up at him as he held a hand out to help her back to her feet. She stood on her toes, wrapped her arms around the stranger's neck and pulled his face down to hers.

She looked into his eyes behind the mask. They were an amazing, vivid, heart-stoppingly familiar green. She paused because they looked exactly like their son's. Shelby frowned slightly as she dismissed the thought as crazy.

She thought to herself it was all coming from earlier, their strange encounter in the bedroom. She tried to push the thought from her mind. She shouldn't have been thinking about her son while having sex. She pulled his face closer and kissed the corner of his mouth, building her own anticipation.

She whispered in his ear, "I want you so bad." He groaned and she felt his dick twitch against her stomach. Shelby got a whiff of his cologne and her pussy tingled when she recognized it as the exact same one that Topher had on earlier.

What was going on?! She shouldn't be thinking of their son, it was weird and wrong. She knew the stranger couldn't be their son, but everything about him reminded her of Topher. She was so horny it would've been insanity to stop when she had just what she wanted, but at the same time she didn't feel right about everything.

She flashed back to the dream she'd had a while back. She could picture her son kneeling naked between her thighs as he pushed into her. Shelby's body responded, excited but she inwardly cringed, her arousal was tinged with guilt.

She started to pull away wanting to stop for a second so she could try to figure out what was going on in her head but she didn't get to make that choice because the stranger wrapped his hand tightly in her hair and pulled her mouth to his, kissing her.

Shelby felt completely powerless, her boobs were squished against his chest, her nipples were so hard they ached, one large arm was clamped around her back trapping her against his body as his lips pressed hard against hers. He tilted his head, deepening the kiss as he plundered her mouth. The stranger's tongue licked over Shelby's and all of her worries melted away.

His hands roved over her body, sliding down her sides. The stranger grabbed Shelby's ass in both hands to pull her tight against him, his cock firmly trapped between them. His hands slid around her hips, up her stomach to cup her breasts and pinched her nipples building her excitement higher and higher.

Shelby wanted this so bad she didn't know what to do with herself. She wanted to climb his body and impale herself on his prick. She wanted him to force her head down, grab her hips and pound her from behind. She wanted him to fuck her in every way imaginable and then she wanted some more. She was completely drugged with lust, her head was spinning and her knees felt weak from all the wanting. Shelby broke their kiss and looked up into his still hidden face.

"Please fuck me. Please just fuck and me and make me come. I can't wait anymore," she begged.

The stranger picked Shelby up in his arms and climbed the stairs. When he got to the second floor, he kicked the bedroom door open like he knew which room was theirs and he walked in. She kicked off her shoes, letting them fall to the floor as he walked to the center of the room. He leaned over and set her down in the middle of the bed before he climbed onto the mattress next to her.

Shelby looked over to see Adam standing on her other side, his cock still throbbing and hard after watching the foreplay between his wife and the stranger. He waited patiently for his turn, he wanted her to enjoy every second of her fantasy and not spend any time worrying about him.

Adam sat on the edge of the bed and kissed her mouth while he leisurely stroked his erection, keeping it rock hard and ready for her. Shelby broke the kiss and laid back amongst the pillows looking at the stranger on her right.

His finger tips ran over her mound, stroking the silky skin, he gently spread her open so he could look into her sex. He groaned softly as he took in the succulent pink flesh, the wet inner folds and her tight opening. He stroked the length of her cleft, his fingers slid up either side of her sex between her inner and outer lips. He circled her clit before he slid two fingers downward and pressed inside her little by little.

Shelby's back arched and she bit her bottom lip as his thick fingers stroked her depths. Her bent knees dropped wide open and he watched his fingers glide in and out of her body, slippery with her arousal. She sighed a surprised "Oh!" as the heel of his hand rubbed over her clit, his fingers as deep inside her as they could get. Shelby let out a little groan of impatience as he slid his fingers from her sex and her hips twitched upward toward his hand.

Even though he knew she was more than ready for him, the stranger decided to play with her just a little bit more. He knelt between her thighs and stroked up and down her crevice with the head of his cock before he teasingly slapped her clit with the tip making her squirm and gasp.

He softly slid it down to tease at her entrance, the very tip pressed against her opening and she bit her bottom lip while she whimpered, wanting him inside her more than anything she'd ever wanted. He slid himself up and then down again, over and over until Shelby thought she'd go crazy.

"Please! Oh God, please just fuck me," she plead, unable to stop herself from begging.

He slapped her clit again with the head of his cock making her cry out before he lovingly brushed a soft fingertip over the swollen little nub. His erection nudged against her wetness, nearly pushing into her but something held him back, his dick was poised on the threshold of her sex.

"I want to see your face as you fuck me. Please take the mask off so I can see you." He looked to Adam, and after a moment he nodded his head.

Before the stranger moved, Adam reminded his wife, "There will be no 'wait', or 'stop', or 'no', there is only accepting and enjoying pleasure."

Slowly the stranger's hand came up and he started to lift the mask off his face. Shelby felt as if her heart stopped in her chest, kneeling between her spread thighs was their son. She could feel her entire world shift in the instant he was revealed to her.

She was shocked that her husband and their son could plan something so devious and just wrong. She was mad at Adam for not warning her or asking her how she felt about it, but then realized if he had brought the idea up she would've just said no and put a stop to everything before it had even started. Shelby attempted to wriggle away from Topher's dick pressed nearly into her still aching sex but Adam's voice interrupted her.

"Topher is a grown man and this is what he wants. You love each other and this is what you want too. You may not have realized it, but I have seen how much you want each other. I know deep down you must have recognized him downstairs, but that didn't stop you before. Think about how much you've already enjoyed with him, that can't be undone. Don't let any misplaced idea of right or wrong hold you back now."

Shelby couldn't wrap her mind around this whole situation and started to put her hand up wanting her son to stop. Before she could react though, Topher grabbed her hips and slid his hard, thick, erection deeply inside her with one slow, controlled, slick thrust.

Her protest was cut short by a cry of pure lust, she was completely overwhelmed by this most forbidden pleasure. As she struggled to free herself from Topher's grasp she looked into her son's eyes and she saw nothing but raw desire and the triumph of possessing her. She realized this really was exactly what he wanted.

Shelby still couldn't understand exactly how all of this had happened but when Topher reached out and brushed his fingertip over her clit while he moved slightly inside her it took her breath away. All thoughts of wrongness and stopping were gone and all that mattered at that moment was the pleasure.

Adam looked on as his son's bare, hard dick slid slowly out of his wife's body, his erection was coated in their mixed wetness. He wondered if she was going to freak out, but she instead she gripped Topher's firm, tanned forearms as they stared deeply into each other's eyes. As they lay looking at one another, Topher pushed himself back into Shelby's body with aching slowness making her whimper with the sensation of being filled.

Topher went cautiously at first, his hips moved slowly, his thrusts were controlled and calm. He didn't want anything to go wrong, he felt as if it could all end in an instant if everything wasn't just right. He'd had a while to imagine this moment and so far it was everything he'd dreamed it would be, but his mom was probably overwhelmed and he wanted her to want this and enjoy it was much as he did.

Topher looked at Shelby, seeing her for the first time entirely as woman rather than "mom" or anything else. He thought she really was one of the most beautiful women he'd ever seen and he felt privileged to actually be inside her.

He savored every sensation, the way her hot, slick flesh was wrapped around him engulfing his sensitive prick, how receptive her body was to the pleasure he wanted to give her. He experimentally rubbed his thumb against her clit as he increased his tempo and he felt a powerful sense of control when she moaned and lifted her hips tighter to his, in response to his touch.

He reached out wanting to touch her everywhere at once, his fingertips ran over her boobs and down her stomach making the muscles in her belly jump. He held her hips as he moved faster inside her, he watched his cock penetrate her depths and he reached down rubbing her clit again. She whimpered as he fucked her harder still stroking the sensitive little organ.

It felt surreal to Adam watching their son as he fucked his own mother. Her tits bounced with the motions of his thrusts and from the sounds of Shelby's cries Adam could tell she was already seconds away from coming.