Family of Three: Something Cooking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at her husband and the pointy tip of her tongue flicked over her heart-shaped upper lip. She gave him a soft half-smile as she turned to find the muffin pan. She opened that same cupboard that seemed to hold everything she needed in the kitchen.

Shelby dropped to her knees and looked into the depths seeing what she wanted at the very back of the cabinet. She smiled to herself thinking this was perfect, now she'd really get a chance to give Adam an eye full.

She reached into the shelf and grabbed the pan. She lifted her butt from its spot on her heels and she could feel the bottom of her skirt tight across the middle of her ass, the lower half of her cheeks exposed.

Adam's anticipation was building as he watched his wife search for the muffin pan. Her ass was already half bared and as she leaned further into the cabinet, her skirt popped up around her waist. He growled when he saw her entire lower body bared from behind.

Shelby's thighs were still closed and Adam willed them to part for him. She grabbed the pan with both hands and as if she'd heard Adam's wish, she spread her knees to brace herself while she tugged on the cookware.

Adam groaned quietly as his wife's legs opened before him and her bare pussy was tantalizingly exposed to his view.

He could see a slick of shiny wetness on the smooth skin. As she bent a tiny bit further, he caught a flash of pink flesh and wanted more, he wanted to be in her, fucking her from behind.

Shelby had the pan in her hands but she knew Adam's eyes would be glued to her sex and she loved the feeling, knowing he was looking at it and wanting it.

She lifted her hips and thrust her ass backward toward her watching husband, with the added hip motion it reminded her of being fucked hard doggie-style. She moaned out loud too excited to pretend that this was all an accident or that she didn't know exactly what she was doing.

Shelby told herself she had to stop now. If she just got her muffins finished they could fuck as much as she wanted and she wouldn't be writhing on the floor, moaning like a whore with her head in a cabinet. She stood and turned to finish the baking so hopefully her husband would start the fun part.

Adam was disappointed when his wife stood he had been enjoying his unimpeded view of her wet sex. When she turned to finish her muffins, he smiled seeing her flushed face. She was trying to act as if nothing happened but he knew she was horny and wanted him.

As he watched, she scooped the batter into the wells of the pan. Her hands seemed a little unsteady, she spilled a couple of times and had to wipe up the extra batter before she sprinkled coconut on top of the muffins. As she surveyed the final result she grabbed the bottom of her top and yanked it up along with her bra, flashing her husband.

Shelby giggled as Adam's mouth dropped open at her surprise. Her lush curves bounced free of her bra and Adam took in the pale, creamy mounds topped with hard, blushed tan nipples.

He wanted to get his hands and mouth on them but as quickly as they appeared, his wife flipped her shirt back over them and looked like a fresh-faced innocent once again. Her quickie transformations from lusty porn star to domestic goddess were wrecking havoc on his hormones.

Shelby was smart, funny and a great mother which made Adam love her endlessly but the combination of sweet schoolgirl looks and insatiable sex fiend made him think he'd never have enough of her, he was sure he'd be wanting her even after 50 years of marriage.

Shelby picked up the filled pan and put it in the oven, then set the timer. They had a little time to play and she hoped it would just be warm up for later. Shelby leaned back against the counter with her feet apart and looked at her husband, a suggestive smile on her face.

"Hmm, we have 20 minutes to kill. What should we do?" she teased Adam as she stood before him.

He looked up the length of her body and replied, "I don't know, maybe you should show me that pussy again. I want to see it."

Shelby gasped as she felt a hot, excited flush bloom over her cheeks. She wanted to refuse because she was kind of embarrassed but at the same time she really wanted him to look.

She checked to make sure that Topher was still outside. She spotted him stretched out on a chaise in the yard enjoying the sun with the dogs next to him.

Shelby looked into Adam's eyes and grasped the hem of her skirt with both hands before she slowly eased it up her thighs one inch at a time, vaguely she realized "Sex On Fire" came on and she smiled thinking it was perfect timing.

She could feel the hem right at the apex of her thighs and almost wanted to stop. She dropped her gaze from Adam's, feeling shy. She knew it was silly to be embarrassed since he was her husband and he had just been looking between her spread legs a few minutes before and she really wanted to do this.

Shelby bit her bottom lip and lifted her skirt another inch. She heard Adam let out the breath he had been holding when he caught the first glimpse of her sex. She could feel her heart racing as she tugged on the skirt a little at a time until it was up around her waist.

"Look at me. That pussy is so pretty baby. God I want it!" Adam groaned as he stared at his wife. She was so fucking hot.

He could tell she was embarrassed and excited to be exposed just for him. Her little sex peeked out from beneath her raised skirt, her legs were spread, her panties were in his pocket.

He loved the idea that no one would know their secret if she just dropped her skirt, she would look completely normal once that little bit of fabric was back where it belonged.

It made him almost painfully hard to see the contrast between her cute, preppy outfit and bare, wet cunt. He wanted to wreck her and make her scream for him, but in the most loving way.

Adam knew he had to get her to go out like that sometime. He wasn't sure he'd be able to function if he knew he could reach up her skirt and touch her soaking flesh at any time but the tease would be worth the torture.

"Does that feel good? To show off your pretty pussy like that?" Adam asked her teasingly. He knew she loved when he looked at her pussy.

She bit her bottom lip again and nodded.

"What was that Hon? I couldn't hear you. Do you like to show Daddy your pussy?"

Shelby felt a rush of heat and wetness between her thighs at his words and she replied, her voice quavered with lust, "Yes. I-I love when you look at me."

Adam smiled, "When I look at you, or when I look at your pussy?"

Shelby giggled, "Well, both! But I REALLY love when you look at my pussy," she nearly whispered the last word.

She was normally too embarrassed to say anything "dirty" so being forced to admit that made Shelby feel decadently naughty. She loved when her husband looked at her sex, the thought of showing off her pussy had always made her soaking wet.

Shelby kind of wished that she could show it to someone else. She blushed when she realized that she had, just last night and that if she really wanted to again, all she had to do was ask.

She cringed inwardly just thinking about it. The idea of saying to Adam, "I want to fuck our son again, or at least play with my pussy in front of him," made her want to die of shame.

She thought maybe she'd have to just show it off on webcam or something, but the idea of someone creepy or gross looking at her pussy freaked her out and turned her off. But, the idea of an attractive, possibly younger, horny guy appreciating her pussy or maybe even jerking off while he watched her made so turned on she felt like she could come with just one touch.

Shelby's free hand moved toward her sex, slowly trailing her fingertips across her thigh. Her hips twitched forward and she whimpered with excitement. Hearing the sound of desperation from her own mouth brought her back to reality.

"Did I say you could play with your pussy baby?" Adam asked.

Shelby knew he hadn't but he hadn't exactly said she couldn't either.

"No," she replied, "But you didn't forbid it. Can I please touch my pussy? I really want you to watch me."

Adam smiled, "Well, since you asked so nicely. You can touch yourself a little bit. You have to go slow, no touching your clit or putting your fingers inside yourself. Just soft touches and no trying to get off. Not yet."

Shelby let out a breathy moan as she cupped her hand around her desperate pussy. Her hips twitched forward as she stroked the soft skin of her mound.

Her fingers slid gently over her smooth lips, she wanted to plunge them into her soaking crevice but she wanted to be good and knew a quickie orgasm wouldn't be as good as the more torturous, drawn-out one.

As Adam watched, his wife tentatively touched her soft sex. He knew if she'd been given free reign she'd already have her legs in the air and she'd be furiously rubbing away at her clit the only thing on her mind, getting off as hard and fast as possible. He smiled to himself thinking that sometimes she was just like a teenage boy, always horny always wanting to come.

Speaking of teenage boys, Adam had been impressed with the way Topher had conducted himself. He knew they'd raised a good kid but the way he'd acted last night and so far today, was exactly what Adam had hoped for.

After Adam had caught Topher jerking off while he watched his parents fucking they'd had an awkward but open conversation about what they both wanted and what was likely to happen.

Adam was at first a little disturbed by the idea of his son lusting after his wife but once he'd found out it was all a happy accident he couldn't get past the idea of Topher as a non-threatening playmate for his wife.

They knew him, they liked him, obviously and he wouldn't try to break up their marriage. Adam knew Topher would be discrete since he wouldn't want anyone else to find out what they were up to either plus he was young and horny and clearly already interested.

Adam just had to make sure it was something Topher really wanted and could handle. It was a delicate balance of "will they like it or will the entire family implode and ruin everyone's lives".

In the end it had all worked out flawlessly. So flawlessly in fact, that it was now all that Adam could think about.

He knew that his wife would have to do it again, it was too shamefully good for her to resist. Shelby was practically ruled by pleasure, he knew she wanted it and if she couldn't ask for it for herself he was going to ask for her.

Adam wondered what their son was doing. He hoped that Topher might be watching but doubted his wife was that brazen.

He glanced over his shoulder into the yard and saw their son still laying in the sun. He knew it wouldn't be long before Christopher came back in. He thought that maybe their son would catch his wife in the act and then...

A high pitched beep interrupted his mini-daydream.

"Ooo! My muffins!" Shelby dropped her skirt and turned back to the oven.

She turned the timer off and grabbed a towel to pull the hot muffins from the oven. She put them on the stove to cool and a mischievous little smile crossed her lips as she circled around the island.

Adam watched as his wife turned her back toward him and planted her feet wide apart. She looked over her shoulder at Adam. The bulge in his jeans was fairly obvious, he looked at her intently his bare feet relaxed on the cool tile floor.

As he watched, she tugged her skirt up over her ass. She put both hands on the island top, bent at the waist and slowly wiggled her rear at her husband.

Adam could see his wife's glistening, pink sex beneath her round ass and he wanted nothing more than to grab her hips and fuck her silly but he was enjoying her playful exhibitionism.

Shelby ran her hand over her right butt cheek, her palm slid over the smooth skin. Her heart felt like it was beating out of her chest as she gripped her firm flesh and gently spread herself, exposing everything to Adam. He groaned as he reached out and ran a fingertip from the top of her butt crack downward.

Shelby cried out with excitement when Adam's finger traveled over all of her most sensitive and private areas in one quick sweep, his finger tip brushed past her back entrance, then through her soft, wet lips and flicked quickly over her clit.

"Mmm, you're so wet for me. I want you to play with your pussy for me. Show me how much you want to be fucked. Show me what feels good."

Shelby moaned as she reached down beneath herself and rubbed softly over her mound. Her little fingers stroked the bare lips framed by her open thighs. She moaned as she ground the heel of her hand against her clit.

Adam could see the wet evidence of his wife's arousal trickling from her opening. Her entire sex was swollen and glistening and it looked like it was aching to be filled.

Her fingertip teased over her opening circling the entrance but not moving inside yet. She moaned as she ran her fingers down the length of her succulent inner lips to circle around her clit. She didn't touch the nub directly, her fingers flitted teasingly around her most sensitive flesh.

Adam reached out and cupped one of her ass cheeks, he squeezed it hard and she leaned back into his grip. He gently slapped her butt and watched the flesh bounce. It made him smile to see her writhe for him so he did it again.

Adam loved the slapping sound and his wife's breathy little "Oh!" so he slapped her ass harder this time admiring the soft, pink flush on her cheek.

He softly circled her dripping entrance with just a fingertip and Shelby's hips moved of their own volition, trying to work Adam's finger into her. He pulled away and her hips followed him.

"No," he said seriously and punctuated his command with a stinging slap on her already pink ass.

She cried out with excitement and frustration, she loved to be spanked, but all Shelby wanted right now was some relief.

She rubbed her fingers softly over her throbbing clit and whimpered with pleasure. Adam pushed the very tip of his finger into her hot, grasping pussy.

Shelby let out a guttural groan as Adam teasingly penetrated her. Suddenly the sliding glass door opened behind them. Shelby bit her bottom lip hard and froze at the distinctive sound.

"Holy shit! Don't stop!" Topher pleaded.

"I can just watch or something. I know I'm not allowed to ask for it but please, don't stop."

Shelby vaguely registered the husky tone of their son's voice and the desperation in his plea. He couldn't really want this, right?

No, she thought, he couldn't.

Shelby's heart pounded and she tried to squirm away from Adam but she was stuck between him and the island. All she could think about was escaping, covering up and going into hiding forever.

Shelby's phone had been playing music the entire time they'd been playing their games in the kitchen but Adam hadn't been paying much attention to it.

Suddenly in the deafening silence he realized "Undisclosed Desires" was starting and it felt like a message from the gods. He decided to end this sensual stand-off and grabbed his wife by the ponytail. He pulled her hair toward him forcing her chin up, her back arched pushing her ass out and he thrust his finger fully into her sex.

She struggled for a moment until he brushed the pad of his thumb over her sensitive clit and she cried out.

Shelby wasn't sure if she was going to come or cry or just die of embarrassment. She felt so good and ashamed at being exposed, her wanting obvious to both men looking at her.

Adam stood and bent over his wife, covering her body with his. She relaxed slightly feeling his warm, familiar form pressed against the length of her back, shielding her from their son's view.

"Be calm. Be still. You're okay. I'm in control. It'll be okay. It's what we all want," Adam spoke gently but firmly into her ear.

Shelby shivered at his words. His warm breath tickled over her ear and her nipples hardened. She could feel the heat of his denim-clad bulge pressed against her bare ass. The texture of the soft, worn fabric of his favorite jeans on her skin caused her to break out in goosebumps.

She started to protest thinking of her earlier resolve to control herself and the situation but then she bit back her complaint. Adam's words rang truer than she wanted to admit and hearing them out loud made her feel like she had already lost control. As long as Adam knew what they were doing that was good enough for her.

Adam pulled his finger partially out of her tense body and then thrust it deeply back into her. When his wife shivered around him he knew she would be okay. If she was too upset to respond to him he would've stopped everything but she wanted it.

He knew he had to be the conduit for their desires. Topher wasn't allowed to instigate and Shelby would never have asked for this in a month of Sundays, regardless of how badly she wanted to. He knew she wouldn't be able to let go of her nervousness without his encouragement and he liked being in control.

Adam relaxed the grip he had on Shelby's hair and sat back down in the chair to resume fingering her. She moaned as his finger slid into her depths curving and twisting with each thrust to touch every surface of her insides.

She pushed her ass toward her husband, opening herself further for him. He slid a second finger into her entrance and held himself still inside her, teasing her desperate body.

Shelby clenched around Adam's fingers hoping it would tempt him to move. He responded with a soft flutter over her g-spot as a little reward. Her knees went weak for a moment and all she wanted was for him to finish her off.

Topher looked on at his mom bent at the waist, ass out, being fingered from behind and he was sure he'd died.

Her butt looked luscious with a soft blush on the firm flesh, he could just barely see her tight pussy clenched around his dad's fingers still motionless inside her.

He'd wanted this as soon as he'd finished last night. He wanted it with his last thought before he went to sleep and his first thought when he woke up this morning. He went outside with the dogs to try to stop thinking about it but when he laid on the chaise he imagined her naked, sitting on his dick, riding him reverse cowgirl style, her ass gripped in his hands.

Topher tried his best to keep the thoughts at bay, to avoid getting his hopes up too high, but when he saw her bent over and exposed this way he would've done anything to keep her from stopping. He wanted to touch her and fuck her and make her come for him, but he felt like he could at least stand the wanting if he could at least watch.

Topher's dick throbbed in his pants, wanting to get inside her again but until she said yes he'd take what was offered. As he watched, Adam pulled his fingers slowly from her clenching body. Shelby writhed backward wanting him to stay inside her.

"Please!" she moaned, consumed with desire. She would've done anything to get off and Adam knew it.

He smiled at the whiney tone he heard in her voice. He loved the power he had over her when he controlled her pleasure.

He thrust into her again while his thumb worked over her stiff little clit. He rubbed her slick wetness over the sensitive flesh and watched as her back arched further with her building excitement.

Shelby rose up on her tip-toes trying to push Adam's fingers deeper into her and she thrust her ass backward onto him.

"Do you like my fingers in you? What do you want baby?" Adam playfully taunted her. He pulled his fingers away from her searching hips.

"Oh please! Please Adam!" Please!" Shelby wanted to come so badly knowing that both men watched her sensual torment. She knew her most private areas were exposed for their enjoyment as much as hers.