Family of Three: Something Cooking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't understand baby. What do you want?" he thrust hard into her and she moaned.

"Ah! You like that?" he teased as he pulled out and slid in again with a twist of his wrist. He was rewarded with a sigh of pure lust.

"Oh God! Please!" she begged.

"You like when I play with your pussy baby? Do you like us looking at you?"

Shelby moaned at his words. She loved them looking at her soaking cunt.

"Yes, I love you looking!" she admitted with a shameful, lusty flutter in her low belly.

"Good, we love to look too. Your pussy looks so sexy from behind with my fingers in it. You can come if you fuck my fingers. Come on them, come for us."

Shelby nearly growled at Adam's words. She thrust back hard against his hand forcing him deeper inside her and started riding his thick fingers.

Every inch of Topher's skin was sensitive and practically humming with desire, he felt electrified. The way his mom was reacting to his dad's teasing was like nothing he'd ever seen. He knew she wanted to get off but this was something else.

She was fucking herself in front of them, working hard to make herself come for them. He loved the way she moved and the wild noises she was making but he wished he could see more.

Adam could feel Shelby's internal muscles clenching and squeezing around his fingers as she tried to work herself to orgasm. He kept away from her clit not wanting her to get off too quickly. He wanted her hot and desperate and ready to come again and again.

He grabbed her ass cheek hard, squeezing the firm flesh before reaching back and slapping it. Adam and Toper both smiled as the resounding slap echoed against the tile floor. Shelby's resultant cry of excitement echoed afterward in the nearly silent kitchen.

Adam spanked her again and grabbed onto her cheek roughly spreading her so they could both get a better view of her furiously working pussy.

He leaned over the length of her body and whispered, his breath tickling her ear, "Good girl! You look so hot fucking my hand. Mmm!

"Do you like when we look at your tight little sex? Hmm? Does it make you excited?

"Do you like our son watching you? Watching you try to come for us? Do you want to come baby?" Adam taunted her knowing his dirty talk would get her off quickly.

"Yes! Please! I want to come for you!" Shelby said, feeling her orgasm building.

"Oh, too bad! Not yet!" Adam laughed as he pulled his fingers from her desperate body.

Shelby whimpered with frustration over her thwarted orgasm. Adam grabbed her ponytail in his hand and yanked her upright, tight against the front of his body. She moaned, feeling his hard hot length pressed against her bare ass cheek. The burning flesh was trapped in his jeans and she wanted it to escape its denim prison and slide into her now.

Adam wrapped his free arm across her shoulders and turned quickly bracing himself against the counter, his wife held firmly against his broad chest.

Topher's mouth went dry as he saw his mother turned to face him. Her skirt was rucked up around her waist and except for the flush of arousal and the almost painful expression of wanting on her face, she looked completely normal on top and she was completely naked from the waist down. It was one of the hottest things he'd ever seen.

Her smooth, bare, wet pussy was within arm's reach but he knew he wasn't supposed to touch her. It took all of his self control to keep his hands to himself. He wanted to finger her until she came for him and then he wanted to fuck her until she came again. It felt like his dick was straining toward her.

Adam knew she loved this but his wife's shy side had taken over again when he'd made her face their son. She had squeezed her thighs together to shield her sex from his gaze or touch. Adam stuck his foot between hers and stepped her legs wide open.

Shelby moaned as her legs were urged apart and she felt a cool breeze over her soaking pussy. She glanced at Topher seated at the table and saw him looking right between her legs.

She squirmed, trying to close her thighs again. She was torn between wanting to cover herself and open herself further so their son could look directly at her. Adam's sharp tug of her hair reminded her that he was in charge and so she really had no choice in the matter.

Adam could feel his wife panting as he kept her trapped hard against him. Her entire body was tense but he knew it was all her built up desire. If she was scared or wanted to stop she would have said something. This might be beyond what she'd thought she could handle but he knew if she'd just trust him she would get more from this than she'd imagined.

Adam released her hair and caught his wife's arms pulling them behind her. He trapped them between their bodies forcing her to arch her back, lifting her chest slightly as if she was offering her breasts to whoever might be looking.

He dropped his free hand to the hem of her shirt and he slowly teased it upward exposing her stomach one inch at a time. His finger tips slid up the smooth plane making the muscles there jump with the tickly caress.

Shelby whimpered with excitement as Adam pulled the shirt up over her bra. He left the shirt on crumpled beneath her arms it bared the swells of her breasts and he stopped for a moment to let Topher take her in.

He couldn't believe how full and gorgeous his mom's boobs looked in that bra. They were softly squeezed together, her cleavage rivaled anything he'd ever seen in the Victoria's Secret catalogue and the way they were framed by her lifted top made his finger tips tingle with wanting to touch her.

He knew exactly how she'd feel in his hands, warm and firm, perfect generous handfuls. He couldn't believe he'd been touching her less than 12 hours ago. It felt like his hands had been empty for years already. Topher looked to Adam over Shelby's shoulder and he nodded almost imperceptibly to his son.

Topher reached out and grasped his mother's hips and she twitched and moaned as she felt his hot palms on her soft curves. As he watched, goosebumps spread over her stomach and up her chest and he knew if he could see her nipples right now they'd be hard, puckered little nubs.

Shelby held her breath as her son's hands spanned her waist and slid slowly up her sides.

He moved his hands around to the center of her torso and curved his fingers around the bottom of her bra covered breasts, gently hefting them in his hands. Shelby bit her bottom lip as he softly jiggled them, watching her firm flesh bounce for him.

Topher leaned forward and placed a soft, chaste kiss right below the center of her bra making Shelby gasp. He smiled up at her and placed the same gentle kiss right between her breasts this time.

She arched her back further loving the way his lips felt on her skin. Topher groaned quietly in the back of his throat and flicked the tip of his tongue along the top edge of her bra. He softly pressed a kiss to the top of her right breast.

Topher squeezed her boobs together around his face and smiled rubbing his lips over the mounds. He grabbed the top edge of her bra cups and tugged them down. All three of them groaned as she was exposed.

A small moan escaped Shelby's parted lips when Adam's free hand swooped from behind his wife and he cupped a bared breast in his hot palm. An even larger one followed when Topher grasped her other.

The hands gently massaged and teased her. Her nipples were expertly rolled and gently pinched between their thumbs and forefingers. Adam delicately pulled her nipple making her arch toward his fingers as he lifted her into a rock-hard peak.

Shelby squirmed as her son and husband played with her body and she cried out as Adam lovingly bit into the muscle between her neck and shoulder.

Topher kissed the bottom of her breast and nibbled on the outer curve before trailing the warm, wet tip of his tongue upward toward her nipple.

Shelby writhed as her son's tongue slid upward and then torturously detoured away from the sensitive tip of her breast. He circled around it and gently bit the upper slope of her chest before he sucked her into his mouth.

Topher's entire body tensed as he sucked Shelby's nipple. The little nub hardened between his lips as his tongue flicked back and forth over her. He watched as she broke out in goosebumps and he switched to her other breast, where her nipple was already stiff from Adam's ministrations.

Topher's hands and mouth were all over his mom's chest. Shelby moaned and her hips bucked forward. Topher reached down, his mouth still fastened to her breast. He cupped her mound and the heel of his hand pressed against her clit, shielded by her lips.

Shelby felt like her entire body was overly sensitive but desperate for more. When Topher slid his hand between her legs she sighed with relief. What she wanted seemed like it was so close.

Adam growled in Shelby's ear when he saw their son reach down between his wife's legs. She went limp in his arms for a moment then stiffened as Topher's fingers searched her sex.

Topher's fingertips traced Shelby's smooth lips and stroked over the flesh that framed her soaking crevice. She wanted him to slide them into her but he teased her instead.

Adam moved his hips around working his still clothed erection between his wife's bare butt cheeks. She wiggled back against him enjoying the simultaneous tease of his length behind her and Topher's fingers in front.

Topher slipped a fingertip between her pouty pussy lips and he smiled when he felt just how wet she was for them. He spread her moisture around with his finger, gliding over her soft folds to rub over her little clit.

She whimpered as he stroked the center of her pleasure, manipulating the tiny organ and making her thrust toward him. His finger slipped back down the length of her sex and circled around her entrance.

Shelby thought she'd die when Topher's finger spiraled around her opening, moving closer and closer to her center. She cried out as he impaled her with two fingers. They slid easily up into her soaking channel and they both savored the feeling of him being inside her again.

He wished it was his dick more than anything but he wanted to enjoy every second he could. He wasn't sure when or if she would ever consent to this again.

Topher dropped to his knees before his mother and looked at his fingers buried deep in her sex. He moved his thumb to her clitoris and stroked it as he flickered his fingers over her g-spot. Shelby went wild for him bucking and straining toward him, her body out of control with the need to come.

Adam wrapped his an arm around his wife's shoulders and crammed two fingers into her open mouth. She moaned as she sucked them greedily, stifling her cries and distracting her from what Topher was doing between her legs.

Topher used his free hand to spread Shelby open. He groaned looking at her open lips, the pink folds parted around his fingers sunk deep inside her. He pulled them out of her body glistening and slick and then he plunged them back into her.

Topher leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss to her mound. He ran his tongue along her lips before delving gently into the crevice. He explored her tender flesh, rubbing against her softly with the flat of his tongue. She moved her hips over his open mouth as he fingered her slowly and deeply.

Shelby's whimpers were muffled by Adam's fingers still in her mouth. The way she sucked them made Adam wish it was his cock in her mouth but he'd just have to wait. Adam watched his son over Shelby's shoulder as Topher ate her out and was impressed with his technique.

Topher's tongue slipped around Shelby's clit, tickling the nook on either side of the sensitive bud and he pulled his fingers from her leaving her aching and empty. He looked deep into her eyes and sucked her slippery wetness from his hand before going back to work.

Their son's tongue licked down the entire length of Shelby's cunt, the tip of his tongue teased around her entrance and then nearly dipped inside her. She writhed wanting his tongue to fill her, instead, he licked up her length again ending at her clit which he sucked into his mouth.

He suckled at her and flicked the tip of his tongue softly against the slick pearl of pleasure, driving her wild. He wanted to lick her insides but he was having a hard time getting easy access without her legs being completely open. He lifted her leg but the positioning wasn't very comfortable for either of them.

Adam could tell his son was having issues with the placement of his wife's legs. He released her arms from behind her back to help Topher out.

Shelby nearly went limp when Adam let her arms free. She felt her husband's hands grip behind her knees and she was being swept up, legs spread wide as she leaned against her husband's chest.

Topher groaned as his mom was held completely open to him. He leaned forward and placed a kiss directly on her clit, he circled it with his tongue as he watched Shelby's hips undulate. She moved around trying to get him to lick her everywhere at once.

Topher plunged two fingers into Shelby's pussy again as he sucked her clit giving it a thorough and loving blow job.

"Are you watching him baby girl? Doesn't it look amazing to see our son going down on you and fingering that little pussy?" Adam whispered in her ear making Shelby want even more.

She arched and lifted her hips to their son trying to offer more of herself to his mouth. Adam turned and placed his wife on the counter behind him.

Shelby giggled and squealed as her bare ass touched the cold granite. She leaned back on her elbows and he moved to one side, not wanting to block her from their son.

Adam kissed her mouth hard and squeezed one of her bared breasts. She arched up into his grasp and moaned into his mouth as Topher wrenched her thighs wide and dove back in.

Shelby writhed and bucked up against his tongue as he circled her entrance and plunged into her. She gasped and then froze as she felt him lick her insides.

Topher's hot, slick length probed her depths. He circled her entrance and thrust in and out of her, fucking her with his tongue.

Topher took a second to suck her clit before sliding his tongue back into her sex and she felt if he kept going her orgasm could be just a moment away. Shelby bit Adam's lower lip as she thrashed around.

"Make her come," he directed their son as he bent his head to take a hard nipple into his mouth.

Shelby whimpered with excitement at her husband's words. Topher filled her with three fingers and sucked on her clit as she melted around him. Adam held her breast hard as she cried out her orgasm for them.

Topher groaned against Shelby's soaking sex as she gripped his fingers with her internal muscles. Her hips thrust and bucked against his invading fingers, her mound mashed against his face while he suckled her clit.

Topher unzipped his jeans with his free hand and worked his throbbing erection free of his fly. He held his length in his palm and stroked himself at a leisurely pace, prolonging his mom's orgasm with soft strokes of his tongue on her sensitive flesh and slowing thrusts of his fingers.

Shelby whimpered, her entire body was tense and tingling while she rode out her orgasm. Her hips kept twitching toward Topher even as the rush of pleasure subsided slowly. Adam looked down at his wife and smiled as Shelby shivered when Topher took his mouth and fingers from her.

Shelby sat up and Adam tugged her top and bra off leaving her naked except for the crumpled skirt still around her waist.

Topher stood between her open legs and pulled his t-shirt over his head, he dropped it to the floor and she lunged forward and kissed his mouth. Normally she was a little bit squeamish about tasting herself after oral sex but she wanted him so bad nothing was going to stop her from kissing him.

Shelby groaned as Topher's tongue slipped between her lips. She laughed to herself at her earlier worries. She knew she might not be 100% over her concerns but she did know that being together this way for the three of them amazed her. The ease with which they came together made her worry less about their relationship going badly, but that could just be the sex talking.

Shelby's hands stroked Topher's bare chest and he groaned as her warm palms slid down his stomach. His abs twitched when she reached his navel and she yanked the button of his jeans open. She looked down and giggled seeing his hard cock already out of his open fly.

Topher tugged his jeans down and Shelby felt an excited flutter in her stomach as she saw he had no boxers on. He kicked his jeans off and stood naked before her, waiting.

Shelby turned to Adam and he offered her a hand to help her jump off the counter. She knelt before their son and grasped his shaft in her hand. She smiled as she softly stroked his length. She reached out and grabbed the waistband of Adam's jeans and tugged him closer.

Adam took his shirt off and stripped out of his jeans too. Adam and Topher stood completely naked, side by side before a kneeling Shelby.

She tentatively reached out and grasped an erection in each hand. She could feel her heart racing as she examined each in turn. Adam was slightly thicker and a touch longer than Topher but both were more than respectably sized and gloriously hard and gorgeous.

Shelby's mouth watered as she gazed at the tasty delights before her and she licked her upper lip making both men let out identical groans. She giggled and went for Adam first.

She placed a soft kiss on his hip before trailing her tongue to the base of his cock. When she circled around him his throbbing length twitched, making his silky shaft brush her cheek.

She whimpered with excitement and rubbed him against her face and lips before giving him a teasing lick. She looked into his eyes and took the rounded head between her lips.

Shelby sighed with the satisfaction of finally getting a hard dick in her mouth. Being on her knees before her husband and son made her feel demure and submissive with both of them towering over her, their hard shafts pointed right at her, but knowing the pleasure that only she could give them made her feel like a powerful sex goddess.

She sank further down on Adam's shaft, sucking and swirling her tongue over him as she slowly stroked Topher with her other hand.

He watched his mom going down on his dad almost in disbelief. He knew in his head that everything was real but he almost couldn't take it all in. He'd fucked his mom last night, he'd already made her come for him again this morning and now she was giving a blow job right in front of him while she expertly jerked him off at the same time.

Topher reached out and grasped his mom's hair tie and gently pulled it from her long, smooth ponytail. He felt her soft, silky strands pour over his hand and he lifted her hair from her face so he could watch her working his dad's hard on.

Adam looked down at his wife and he groaned as he watched his dick disappear into her sucking mouth. Her cheek bones were accentuated by her hollowed out cheeks, indented with suction. Topher held tightly to her hair and gently guided her head as he watched her bob over Adam's shaft. Her tongue licked around the sides of his shaft wrapping around the head and flicking quickly over his frenulum.

Shelby pulled her husband from her mouth with a satisfying slurp then grabbed Adam's slick length with her hand and stroked him as she went to work on their son.

Shelby softly kissed down the length of Topher's dick making him groan. She kissed the head of his cock before sliding her mouth down his shaft. She sucked and swallowed as much of him as she could, her mouth and hand working in slippery tandem. He loved when she sucked him, moving up and down his length, but his toes curled into the floor when she swirled her tongue around the head of his dick, teasing the ridge where tip met shaft.