Family Olympics

Story Info
The game is on for aunt and her nephew.
8.5k words
4.34
59.6k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinJones
FinJones
25 Followers

I was laying on my bed with headphones on, listening a local hockey game when I felt my pocket vibrate. I grabbed my phone and my cousin Jenny was eager to speak with me.

"Hey Mikey, long time no talk. What's up?"

"Hi Jennie," I replied, "nothing much really. Just trying to find a job. How about you, all good?"

She was right. We hadn't talked for a while. It was actually almost two years, since we had seen or spoke. In any other time I would've been happy to answer her call, but now I knew why she was calling. I heard what she was saying to me, but didn't really listen. She tried to hide her true purpose, but eventually she had to ask.

"Soooo... are you coming to games this year?"

The games. The annual family summer games weekend. Where a lot of family members and their families gather together for a weekend of different games and competitions, good food and a lot of alcohol. And the latter usually means a lot of drama as well. Which I'm not by in any means interested seeing or hearing. I've had my own personal drama just a month ago when I broke up from my long term girlfriend. And it was quite a messy break-up, if I may say. We lived in her house, so when the time came, there was not much I could do but to gather my things and vanish. When I told my parents the news, my dad told me that if I can share my old room with Boris, I could stay at their place until I found a job and a place of my own. And the offer was more than welcomed. Boris is their seven year old Shetland sheepdog, and I get along with him great. Fun dog to play with. So here I was, in my old room at my parents place, giving my cousin the same answer, which I had given to everyone else who had been asking the same.

"I really can't say one way or the other yet. Still thinking, but I'm leaning more to skipping the whole thing, again."

I could hear her dissappointed sigh. She wasn't happy with my answer.

"Come on Mike. Every year the same nonsense. Why can't you just accept that its going to be fun? You remember what fun is, don't you?"

"Ha ha," I replied. "Very funny. See, I still know what fun is. But seriously, I just don't find it too funny to watch drunken idiots telling the same boring stories, year after year. I've had my fair share of those years back, when I had no chance but to go.

Maybe that came out a bit blunt, but that's just my style. I say what I think before I think the consequences. And yeah, it doesn't always help my case, but what the hell. It's just how I take care of things. And what I said to Jenny, it was all true. At first it starts as a fun event with competitions and games. Then the dinner. And by the time the youngest participants have gone to sleep, most of the adults were already so wasted that it was pure luck if they managed to stand more than a minute longer at a time. And you can guess when a lot of couples get wasted, the family drama can't be avoided. And because my choice of intoxication is not welcomed at those gatherings, I would be basically the only adult sober. And with my very low tolerance for drunker behavior, I just didn't see why I should participate.

"Don't be such a jerk Mike. They are not idiots, they are family. Your family to be more precise. And..." She took a short pause.

"...I think mom just came home. You wan't to talk with her?"

Without even waiting my answer she was shouting for her mother to come to the phone. I heard aunt Marys voice from background and my heart started beating much more rapidly. I just instinctively gulped when I thought about aunt Mary. What a package. Now in her early forties, if my memory is correct, she is one hot cougar. Her almost six-four tall, slim but curvaceous body turns almost any mans head around when she walks by. And she loves the attention she gets. Just like her daughter, I haven't seen her or spoke with her since the last time I got myself to be talked to join the others, and afterwards telling myself that never again. I was deep in my own thoughts when Marys voice woke me up.

"Hello handsome. Is my favorite nephew again trying to wriggle out from our games?"

"Uhh, h-hey Mary," I stuttered, "how've you been?"

When I heard her soft giggles to my stutters, my face got an instant color change and my so far flaccid member got its call to attention. Since our last meeting, more than once or twice I have jerked myself off with aunt Mary in my mind. I know I shouldn't do that, but what can I say? She's a hot MILF, and she turns me on. When we last saw each other, I remember I was sitting on the houses front stairs, just trying to avoid all the fuss and drama when aunt Mary stumbled with her heels on the soft ground. And before soon she was on her all fours in front of me, facing straight to my groin. One thing lead to another and without much invitations, I found her sitting sideways on my lap, her hands around my neck and whispering her drunken flirts in my ear. Her husband had left her couple years before and I took it as an act of a lonely and horny woman, whose inhibitions were lowered by the alcohol. I shooshed her away eventually and she went to sleep soon. So no harm done, right?

"Woo-hoo... You still there Mikey?" I was totally in my own thoughts when she called me back to earth.

"Um yeah, still here. Sorry, did you say something?" I had to concentrate.

"Yes I did," she chuckled. "I said you didn't answer to my question. Do we really need to drive there first and drag you with us? I will drive the miles for it..." I couldn't really tell if she was serious or not.

"You know I don't feel myself comfortable at those events. And besides, after what happened last time, it's just too risky, for every ones sake."

We both knew I didn't mean her flirts to me when I referred to our last get-together. Unlike me, my now ex-girlfriend Susan, she got her fair share of the booze, and wasn't that subtle with her flirts with my cousins and other guys. And late at Saturday night, whoever was still awake gathered around the grill to sit and chat. On a long bench, Susan sat in between me and my cousin Sam. My attention was fully in a conversation with my grandfather while Susan mumbled something with Sam. After a while, I turned my head to ask Susan if she needed anything, when I saw Sams hand on Susans thigh, caressing it slowly, while whispering something to her ear. And Susan was blushing. I turned back to grandfather and told him I had to excuse myself and Sam for awhile, don't bother to follow. Sam is considerably smaller than me, so it wasn't much of a task to drag his sorry ass to a little walk along the road. Let's just say he wasn't comfortable wearing a tie for couple days... I think that night started the slide with my ex and me.

"He had it coming," Mary quipped indifferently. "You really think anyone, or maybe anyone but Sam, gives a rats ass what happened then? That's what you get when you mess with another mans prey."

"Maybe so," I replied, "but still, not too interested."

"Jennie!" Mary was calling her daughter. "It seems we have to leave a bit earlier to games to drag Mikey with us..."

"Okay okay," I was surrendering. "No need to make the extra trip. I'll come with mom and dad. Maybe I'll bring my tent with me and hide myself behind the house or something." It took a couple seconds for aunt Mary to reply.

"Mmmmm, that sounds good. Yes, bring your tent with you." She was purring like a happy cat, and my member got another wake-up call.

"Don't get your hopes too high up, it's quite small." What did I just say? "I mean... I tried to say that... Uhh..."

For a moment, I thought my aunts breathing got a bit heavier tone, until she burst to a full blown laughter. The words just blurbed out from my mouth and, foolish to even try, I know, I tried to make excuses without any of them being believable. There wasn't much more to say really, and I told her to tell my best to Jenny and we hung up. I felt so embarrassed to have just talked to my aunt like that. My fathers sister, for crying out loud. Even fantasizing about her was something I wasn't suppose to be doing, her being close family and all. But I'm a man with mans needs and hormones, and she's just so damn hot that I can't help myself. And when I think her on all fours, face about a foot away from my front side, I just can't help to think how far she would've gone then if I've let it happen. And every time my cock understands it as an call to duty. If I hadn't been woke by my moms call for dinner, I might've drifted into some dirty and forbidden dreams. As soon as my rear end landed on the kitchen chair, my mom started her whining about what day we should go to the meeting.

"Like father, like son. Fun killers. I just don't see why we can't go there on Friday already." Though the actual games started Saturday, some of the folks dragged their asses on sight already Friday evening.

"Absolutely not," I shrugged. "Not negotiable."

Though in the end, I had not much to say about the day of our departure, since my seat in the car was in the back. But luckily mom was right earlier, and my dad teamed up with me on the matter. I think he was actually quite pleased for my strong reaction, so he could use it against moms urges. He was almost as reluctant to go as I was, so soon mom saw no choice but to back off and accept her loss. That subject was dismissed with moms casual curiosity about my last phone conversation.

"Jenny called me and I spoke with aunt Mary too for a while. They were both convincing me to come along this weekend."

I sat opposite to dad and when mom made a comment about Jennys looks and how shes pretty like her mother I was sure I saw my dad flinch a little. But what I was dead certain, was the fact that his face turned to bright red and he coughed couple times, like when food stuck in your throat. And I was also sure that the almost unnoticeable squirming meant he had a hard on and some difficulties to deal with it. At first, the idea disgusted me, but soon I remembered my previous conversation with my aunt, so I just grinned to my dad, and made sure he noticed it. Mom was seemingly oblivious of all this and continued her eating without even saying anything. It wasn't long ago, when I had just talked with dad about Jenny, and we joked about her being a hot chick. And all the other stuff what two adult males talk when talking about pretty girls. You know.

Anyway, my cousin Jenny, 19, would be the exact replica of her mother, if she wasn't almost a foot shorter than her mother is. I guess they have about the same size boobs, but on Jennys smaller frame they look a bit bigger when they stand side by side. Her body looks just like her mothers, curvaceous and slim and her reddish brown hair waves just under the level of her shoulders. Just like aunt Marys. Or at least the last time I saw them anyway. We often referred her as a mini-Mary.

Where are my manners? I've been blabbing this and that about a stupid family reunion, and forgot to even introduce myself. My name is Mike Rover. I'm 28 year old construction worker. Or at least I was construction worker before the break-up and moving back to home what followed it. I'm the only child of my parents, mom Anna and dad Jeff. I'm a bit under six feet tall and I weigh about 200 pounds. I keep couple extra pounds over my waist just to hold me down it the weather gets too windy. You know what I mean right? I have no hair but a thick black around-the-mouth beard and brown eyes. Shaving my head had been a habit since I was serving in military, almost ten years ago, and I liked to keep it that way because it's so easy to take care. But let's get back to the events, shall we?

When Saturday morning came and breakfast was consumed, we started to pack our bags for the trip. I was scrolling through the storage room when I heard my dads voice.

"Something lost?"

"Hope not," I replied. "Just looking for my tent to take along."

"I think it's behind those boxes, over there." He was showing me to back corner. And there it was. Before I had a chance to say anything, dad continued.

"Mike, about Thursday night dinner..." He was clearly uncomfortable and wouldn't look me in my eyes.

"Umm, you mean your blushing and coughing for moms comments about Jennies looks?"

"Yes," he started, seemingly uneasy. "I mean, don't get me wrong. I have never had anything with her, believe me son. But I just..."

"Hey dad," I cut him off, "I know exactly what you mean, and don't worry about me. I'll keep your secret."

I guess he was trying to say, that he had never been in close contact with Jenny, but had fantasized about it. At least, I took it as a confirmation that dad still is a man and he had mans needs. We never talked about my parents sexual life, and to be honest, that's not even my business after all. He was curious about my choice of accommodation and I told him that would get me far away from all the fuss, when ever I wanted. And by knowing his sons preferences, my dad clearly understood what I meant. We packed our bags, and a little after ten we started our trip. The invitation said that people should be on site at midday at the latest, so we would be there a bit early. But it was custom with my dad, and I guess I have herited it from him. I hate being late, and I can't stand people who are always fashionably late. There is just nothing fashionable, just bad manners. But anyway, almost everyone was already there when we arrived, and to my great amusement, I saw several people with a visible hangover with just a glance. Hangover is a self-made disease, and I can't resist to poke a bear when I have a chance, so they sure got the worst of me from the beginning. After an awkwardly long moment of handshakes and all greeting stuff, I pulled myself a bit side, to just observe what was going on. It didn't take long for aunt Mary to glue herself to my side with a glass of champagne in her hand. She started with a wet kiss to my cheek, which lasted a bit too long for a normal, innocent aunt-nephew kiss.

"Hey there handsome. You still don't like to be in the center huh?"

"Good to see you aunt," I said while giving her a hug. "Got an early start huh? Did you remember to bring some knee-protectors this time?"

I felt a sting when her elbow poked my side. "Jerk."

I continued teasing her, as I knew it made her uneasy.

"Are you going to be stumbling at the same place, or you thought to let the gravity decide the place for you? I just mean, with an early start I might still be awake to catch you so your knees would stay unharmed."

"Now stop it," she shooshed me. "What's got into you lately? Speaking of the past, did you notice Sams almost murderous looks he gave you when you arrived? And the pretty little thing hanging to his arm, well all I say is good luck with her..."

"And this," Mary looked the glass in her hand, "this is just welcome bubbles. I decided to save my knees this time, and go easy with the drinks. And I think you'll be about the only one capable for intelligent conversation after sundown, so maybe we will really catch up later. But now, I don't want to deny others from the pleasure of your company so shoohs, go and at least talk with them a little."

She gave me another of her moist smacks, but targeted it a bit closer to my lips this time. And with a slap to me ass she urged me to do some family bonding. I reluctantly started to move and when I looked back I saw my aunt licking her lips and watching my ass. Her gaze rise fast when she noticed me turning, but the look in her eyes... I could've sworn it said `Tonight baby, tonight I will get a piece of you.` Or that's at least what I hoped for.

I walked to greet other folks and when it came to Sam, he didn't even shake my hand. Just a silent nod before turning his head away. It took almost all my will power to hold back.I thought to ask if he liked my grip around his throat better. But I managed to keep it to myself, and just gave him the widest smile I could manage to do. I bet his girlfriend had heard about the event because I got almost as cold treatment from her, as I did from Sam. When she offered her hand to shake, I took her hand with a big gesture, kissed the back of her hand and introduced myself. And I did it just to piss off Sam. And it was like a penalty shot to an empty goal. Before she even had the time to say her name, Sam took a hold on her arm and dragged her away from me. Uncle Mark, Sams father, saw the whole episode and told me to watch out for Sam. He had been really pissed, and his father was afraid that he might snap if I push too far. I promised to leave him, or to be more precise, his girlfriend alone. Actually the apple had landed pretty far from thee tree in their case, and uncle Mark was fun to catch up with, so before long we heard my grandfather shouting from the front porch. The games were on!

Our family olympics, like some of the folks calls it, went like the years before. Games, drinking, food, drinking. More games, more drinking, and after the winning ceremony, just drinking. Throughout the day my aunt gave me insinuating looks and gestures but she kept her distance most of the time. Couple times she bumped to me supposedly by accident, but I could easily see through it. And she caught me couple times staring her ass or boobs and smiled wickedly. It was a bit inconvenient to have a hard cock in pants almost all the day, and at some point I was ready to see what happens. After all the ceremonies, I tried to sneak out of the crowd to go and set my tent up behind the house. And with no surprise, my aunt had seen me leaving. I wasn't aware of it until she came in my sight behind the corner, my building process almost done.

"Hey there handsome," she purred while approaching me, slowly and seductively. "So you almost have that tent up already huh?"

With my mouth open, I could only stand and watch her seductive gliding through the back yard. I might've drooled a bit too while ogling her walk. Maybe it was then when I finally realized how beautiful she really was. She swayed her hips while closing the gap between us. She stopped in three feet away from me and without any hint of discretion, stared my all the time hardening member through my pants. After a painfully long moment, she raised her eyes to match mine, and slowly licked her lips. I wanted to rip her green knee-high, sleeveless summer dress in million pieces and fuck her brains out there and then. Instead I just stood there, admiring the view. Slowly she closed the gap, took a firm grip from the front of my shirt and pulled in closer. In no time, I felt my aunts hand rubbing my rock hard cock through my pants. My whole body jerked while I gasped for air. She finished her assault with a sloppy kiss to my lips before she took couple steps back.

"Mmm," she purred. "Handyman and a multitasker. Two tents up in no time... or are you just happy to see your old hag of an aunt?"

"What...Who..," I started mumbling before my brains could catch up. "Geez Mary, are you insane? What if someone saw what you just did?"

I lowered my voice and continued. "And no, she's quite irrelevant to me right now."

"Irrelevant huh?" she replied. "Why is that so? And there's no one here but us, don't worry honey."

"Well, I have never been too close with her, and even here I have just said hi to her. And if you don't tell anyone, I can tell you that I don't like her very much."

"Why don't you like her darling?" Her breathing was getting heavier little by little.

"Mostly because she's an old hag for an aunt." I tried to act as casual as I could. Her eyes widened and she was staring straight to mine.

"You think I'm an old hag, Mike?" she asked, and took a bit more distance between us.

"Absolutely not" I said, pulling her back closer to me. "You're one hot cougar for an aunt, if anything. I was talking about aunt Anne, if you were wondering..."

FinJones
FinJones
25 Followers