Family On Heat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sex scene now over, the sci-fi section of the show resumed and Amy gradually came down from her high. Man, she must have been without it for a while to get that turned on. The vice-like grip her legs had on my right hand slowly relaxed, yet I was unsure whether I wanted to withdraw my hand. Against my better judgment, not to mention moral compass, I gave a long, slow stroke up and down her denim-covered slit with my middle finger. Aside from a slight intake of breath, I received no response. Was that a good thing or a bad thing? I repeated my action once, twice, three times, and I finally heard what I had been looking for: a sigh of contentment. She liked it. And so did I. Flattening my palm against her groin, I applied some pressure and moved it up and down along the zip of her jeans. I felt her relax into it, and heard her purr her approval. She bent her right leg, knee pointing to the ceiling, to give me better access. Her butt, pulled tight against my groin, shifted ever so slightly this way and that, the curve of her toned cheeks nudging against my stiffening manhood. I was sure she could feel my bulbous head against her asshole.

It was only when she reached for the remote that I snapped out of the dream-like haze my brain was operating under. This is your cousin! My mind shouted. You're not in Texas, this stuff is actually illegal. Inhaling the scent of her blonde hair, however, and feeling her incredible ass working its magic against my dick, I ignored my brain's musings. Instead, I pulled my hand out from between her legs. As I did so I scooted back into the sofa, allowing her room to lay down flat on her back, which she did. Her head turned toward the TV, I laid my hand flat on the three inches of bare midriff that her pink vest displayed, and slowly slid it underneath her jeans and beneath her damp panties until my fingertips made contact with her puffy pussy lips.

Her head snapped round to look at me for the first time, her eyes and mouth wide with surprise. It was now or never. Throwing caution to the wind I traced my thumb along her lips up until they met her protruding clit, which I flicked gently. She closed her eyes as a loud moan escaped her. Her legs spread open wider, almost of their own accord, as I moved my fingertips over her most sensitive of parts. Her head turned away from me and back towards the television, though it was obvious she wasn't watching. Her left hand raised up off the couch and brushed across my thigh to the junction of my legs and onto the sizeable bulge in my pants. The backs of her knuckles cruised along my shaft, up and down the denim covering my crotch. It felt great, and I let her know by sliding a moist finger between her pussy lips and inside her.

At that moment I heard that most unwelcome of sounds, the front door opening. Quick as a flash my hand left her panties and we sat up as Amy's mom, Julia poked her head around the door. Julia was every horny student's wet dream, a 40-something woman blonde of hair and voluptuous of build. Those sweater puppets had men drooling from twenty paces away. "Hey guys," she said with a smile. "What you doing?"

Was Amy blushing? Looked like it. "Not much," she smiled back. "Just watching a movie."

"Okay," Julia said to Amy. "I'll be in my office working. Call in some pizza later on if you like." With that, she was gone.

Me and Amy stared at each other. Fuck, how close! And also, what to do now... "I gotta get going," I said, mind running on autopilot, 'get out of there before the awkwardness sets in' being my new mode of operation.

Amy smiled, "Sure," and followed me to the front door. Just as I was saying goodbye and opening the door, however, she placed her hand on my shoulder. I turned to see a devilish glint in her eye and a naughty smile on her juicy lips. "If you wanna have some more fun, meet me out back at eleven," she said before doing something unexpected; standing up on tiptoes and kissing me on the lips, lingering and pulling back softly with that same sexy grin. She turned her back and was gone down the hall.

I walked home in a trance. Did she really just proposition me to come back later and fuck her? My own cousin? More to the point, was I going to show up? I was still mulling all this over in my head as I entered the house and almost walked straight upstairs before noticing Mom and Gabrielle on the sofa. "Hey," I said simply without intention of stopping. Then I remembered something from earlier.

"Hey, what was that thing you wanted to talk to me about?"

Mom must have seen the uncertainty and confusion regarding Amy in my eyes as she answered, "It can wait, are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I lied. "Long day. I'm gonna go check my emails." I made my way upstairs quick as I could, looking to be on my own for a little to muddle things over in my head. However, as I opened the door to my room and found Rachel on the bed lying on her front perusing her laptop, I realized it wasn't to be. Her light brown hair was loose, and she had on a simple white vest and tight, figure-hugging jeans. The same kind Amy had on when... Again, my mind drifted back to Amy, and my hand down inside her panties touching her genitalia.

"Hey Sean," Rachel looked up with a smile. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good," I said as I sat down on the bed. She knelt up behind me and put her arms around my chest, kissing my cheek.

"You feel kinda stressed," she said as her hands slid up my chest muscles to my shoulders. "Here, let me help." With that, she started gently rubbing and kneading the muscles in my deltoids, loosening and relaxing them with her touch.

"Thanks, that feels great," I said as my eyes closed in relaxation. My head titled back almost of its own accord, and the back of my skull connected with her chest. I opened my eyes, and saw her smile down at me, then go back to rubbing my shoulders. Her hands caressed my shoulders, then moved gently down my back and around my sides. She was good. Then, unexpectedly, her fingers curled and she tickled under my armpits with a giggle. I immediately grabbed her arms and hauled her off, and we wrestled on the bed like we used to when we were kids. Being bigger and stronger than her, it wasn't long until I had her pinned down. I couldn't explain how exactly, but I now had my hands on her shoulders, holding her down on her back as I knelt in between her open legs. She looked up at me, slightly breathless, and as I looked down I couldn't help but notice her nipples poking against her thin vest, her breasts heaving up and down with the effort of her breathing. The look on her face was... expectant?

I quickly clambered off of her. I really had it on the brain today, I figured. As if moving to dispel the awkward situation, Rachel came up behind me and kissed me on the cheek again, and patted my shoulder before returning her attention to her laptop. I got the hell out of there, and locked myself in the study for a couple of hours, losing myself in the world of Wikipedia. A bit of reading about the moon missions of NASA and my boner would be long-gone, and I'd be happy.

Except that isn't what happened, and as the clock crept toward 11pm, I found myself thinking about Amy. What she was doing now, if she was slipping into something sexy, maybe lighting some candles or something ready for me to come over. Every time I imagined her sexy body gyrating against mine, that seductive smile looking up at me or her throaty cries of passion, my cock stirred a little more. Fuck it, I had to go for it, even if she was related to me.

At ten to eleven, I shucked on my jacket and headed downstairs, closing the back door quietly as I left. I made the short journey in double-quick time, and in no time at all I was rounding her house, going down the side alley and into the garden via the gate that was never ever locked. I loitered on the back porch by the pool in the darkness, anticipation and anxiety mingling to form a potent sensation that had me fully awake and alert. After a few minutes a light came on deep in the house, and I saw Amy emerge from around the corner of the corridor and cross the living room to the back door. He was wearing a silky purple night dress, the kind that barely made it past the crotch. It showed off a fair amount of cleavage, and almost all of her legs.

Amy slid open the glass door and stepped outside. "I didn't think you'd come," she whispered excitedly.

"Is that why you put the dress on?" I asked, smiling back. If she was feeling any of the nerves I was, or the uncertainty I'd felt earlier, she didn't show it as she reached her arms up around my shoulders and sensually kissed my lips, drawing me close. I put my arms around her back as we kissed, feeling her slide her tongue against mine. As the kiss intensified, my hands slid south to cup her delectable ass cheeks.

She broke the kiss and grinned as she felt the omni-present, at least today, bulge in my pants. "Haven't got off today, huh?" She said.

"Nope. Have you?" I whispered. She nodded, mouthing the word "twice." She took me by the hand and dragged me inside the house, closing the screen door behind us. "Wanna go upstairs?" She asked, her hands grasping the hem of her dress, just enough to reveal the tiny black thong she wore underneath. Instead of answering verbally, I took her hand and led her toward where I knew the stairs were. I tiptoed up in the darkness, Amy right behind me. As soon as we were past Julia's room and into the room Amy shared with her college-based sister Leanne, I pressed Amy up against the door she had just closed, her legs spread as my body pressed up against hers. My hands slid up her silky thighs and grasped the thong, pulling it down her shapely legs as I kissed and sucked at her neck, making her breathe heavily and grasp my shoulders tight.

She pushed me back slightly, enough for her to reach down and pull my t-shirt up. I raised my arms above my head to allow her to tug it off, before her hands moved up and down my well-muscled chest as we resumed kissing. As I explored her nude butt with my fingers, she traced a line down to my belt and began to undo it, giggling into my mouth as she yanked my fly open and pushed my jeans and my boxers down in one go. She looked down at my cock, revealed to her for the first time in all its thick, erect glory. "Nice," she whispered, and slid a finger up and down the long shaft as she pecked my lips, before peppering my neck and chest with soft licks and kisses. I was rooted to the spot as she stimulated my cock, finally wrapping a hand around the shaft and pumping up and down its length slowly.

Still wanking me, feeling my manhood pulsate in her hand, she sat me down on the bed, allowing me to kick my jeans and boxers off and away. She climbed onto the bed beside me and we kissed, slow and sensual and then fast and passionate, bodies intertwined. I ended up above her, and I kissed the top of her cleavage as my hands moved up and pulled the dress down over her boobs. Her perky little nipples stood up proudly, crowning a pair of beautiful breasts, perfectly shaped. I licked around one delicately, my hand flicking the other gently, then switched over, kissing my way over her skin. She purred, loving the attention I was showing her. Her legs slid against the sheets, almost subconsciously as they widened, allowing me access.

I sucked each nipple hard one last time, then moved down, over her bunched-up bed dress to the junction of her thighs. I rubbed my hands down each one, opening them even further as I kissed down the inside of one gorgeous leg, then up, teasingly over her crotch, up the other one. I traced a line with my tongue back down to her pussy, totally bare, and gaping open, soaking wet. It shuddered as I kissed it gently, applying a little pressure to her pussy lips. I slowly extended my tongue out to touch the pink inner, earning a squeal that she fought to silence. I buried my face in it, licking and sucking, attacking her pussy and her ability to keep quiet. My thumb found her clit, and massaged it in little circles until I decided she deserved more, and moved my lips up to it, sucking hard. She cried out, and I was momentarily scared her mom might have heard. She reached for a pillow and put it over her head, her muffled moans now audible only to me. I kept up licking her moist pussy, and from the way she ground it against my nose and shuddered with each touch of my tongue, she was loving it. The effect it was having on me was also profound; I don't think I can remember my dick standing up as hard as it was now. The taboo of all this was a guilty turn-on for me, and I was way too far-gone to worry about what my family might say should anyone ever find about this.

The pillow went flying off of Amy's face, and she scooted up the bed, turning over onto her front and getting up on all fours, spreading her legs slightly, giving me the best view of her perfect butt. She looked back at me, wiggling her hips invitingly. "Ready to fuck?" She smiled, knowing the answer full well. I grabbed her hips, and knelt behind her, bringing my hard cock to her pussy. I took hold of it, and rubbed the head along her soaked entrance. God, she was ready. Her eyes were closed, and her head was tilted back. She reached a hand underneath herself to absently rub at her clit as I teased her. Then, without warning, I grabbed her shoulder with one hand and slid my cock inside her, slowly moving forward until finally I was buried inside of her. It was a tight fit, and her gasp let me know that I was a big boy compared to some of the other men she'd had.

I gently rocked back, withdrawing half-way then back in again, working up a rhythm. God, she felt incredible. So tight, I knew I might not last so long. Every thrust in and out of felt like pushing it through a wet, velvety glove that gripped me as I moved back and forth. I started to throw it in harder and harder, and her moans got louder and louder. "Fuck me," she gasped. "Fuck me hard." Never one to say no to a lady, I grasped her hips hard and upped the tempo, thrusting it deeper and deeper inside her incredibly tight pussy. I couldn't hold back from moaning, the exquisite pressure on my cock threatening to push me over the edge. The bed beneath us was shaking, the headboard tapping against the wall with each thrust. She closed her eyes, a smile permanently etched on her face as I pleasured her over and over and over again.

As my balls slapped against her ass-cheeks, she moaned, "Mmmmm you're a great fuck," her nipples hard enough to cut glass as I reached under for a feel. "Yeah, fuck my pussy, just like that," she continued to gasp. The dirty talk, one of my biggest turn-ons, had me fucking her even harder, if that was possible. My cock, now coated with her slippery love juices, was a blur now. "Fuck my pussy, oh yeahhhh...." She trailed off as she let out a loud moan. Fuck it, who cares if anyone heard.

Without warning, I pulled out of her, my cock bobbing in front of me, ridiculously hard. I grabbed her hips and flung her over onto her back roughly. Her eyes looked up at me in surprise as she lay back, and I widened her legs with my hips and thrust my cock back inside her without a second thought. The look on her face was pure lust as I took her and used her however I wanted to. I felt myself work deeper and deeper inside her as I reached up and grabbed her wrists, pinning them up above her head, leaving her unable to move away; all she could do was wrap her legs around mine. I kissed and sucked at her neck as I resumed fucking her, and she cried out again. "Wow you're an amazing fuck. Keep doing that, oh yeah..."

I built up my speed, faster and faster until the headboard was now banging hard against the wall. Neither of us cared as my cock filled her up, and our sliding movements against each other brought us both close to orgasm. "Oh fuck, oh yeah, uhhhhh...." I heard her moan, her breathing quickening. "I'm gonna cum," she whispered in my ear. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck...." Her fingers tightened against mine, her nails digging into the flesh of my wrists as I felt her pussy tighten around me. She let out the loudest moan, or series of moans, and tensed up. I kept up the thrusting, wanting to give her the best orgasm ever. She shuddered against me, her head buried into my shoulder as she came over and over, each thrust bringing her off again and again.

The feeling of her pussy, as well as her loud moans of pleasure had me ready to cum too. As she came down from her high, I whispered, "I'm ready."

She gasped, "Not inside me, Sean." I released her wrists, her hands coming down to my shoulders and pushing me away as I gave her one, two, three last hard thrusts then pulled out, my hard dick already spasming as it exploded over her. A thick, long rope of hot cum splashed up her toned body onto her boobs, the rest coating her taut stomach. My whole body was shaking; man, I hadn't come like that in a while.

It took us both a while to stop panting and come down from the heights of orgasm, but eventually I found myself relaxing, flopping down onto the bed beside Amy, my face buried into the bedsheet next to her head. After a minute of relaxation, I felt Amy turn over and place her hand on my back. I opened my eyes, and saw her smiling at me. No words needed to be said, the look on her face said it all. In the back of my mind the nagging thought was back; had we really just done this? Amy obviously wasn't having the same thoughts, as she leaned over and gave me one last soft kiss: not as a cousin, but as a lover. She turned away from me and curled up, draping my arm over her like a blanket, and turned off the lamp light. I fell asleep where I lay, wondering what tomorrow would bring.

12